Anna Rae Events Reviews

11 Reviews for Anna Rae Events

• Sally

Sally T. · Getting married on 12/08/2022

100% recommend!

Jenn is so incredible to work with! She is such a genuine and kind person and is always on top of her game. She will go above and beyond to make your special day the best it can possibly be!

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Tiffany

Tiffany B. · Getting married on 12/08/2021

Jenn is amazing!

Jenn is amazing! Her attention to detail is incredible. She truly wants to ensure that you have the best day ever and that you don't have to worry about a thing! She goes above and beyond with everything she does. If you are looking for a wedding planner who is going to put you first, look no further!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Jessica K. · Married on 07/05/2021

THE best. Made sure our day was perfect!

Jenn is truly the best! If you are looking for an amazing wedding planner and/or day of coordinator, she is your lady. From the moment I spoke to her I felt the wedding planning weight lift off my shoulders. She helped us think about things to add all those personal touches to make our special day extra special plus she was super fun to work, laugh and joke with. The day of the wedding, Jenn was a rockstar to say the least. She attended to everyone’s needs, made sure everything went smoothly and ensure our day was pure magic!

Sent on 07/23/2021

Deb S. · Married on 06/24/2021

Anna Rae will make your wedding day dreams come true!

If you are looking for someone to help make all your Wedding Day Dreams come true - look no further than Jenn of Anna Rae Events. She is the absolute best.
    My wife and I hired Jenn to help us plan our June 24th wedding even while we were living in Denver, San Francisco, and Maui. Across thousands of miles and multiple time zones, we were able to completely trust her with the details because we knew from our conversations (all via ZOOM #Because,COVID) that she totally understood our vision. She asked powerful questions to determine what was really important to us and she really listened until she 100% got it.
    A special request we had was to use vendors who were women, POC, LGBTQ, or even better, all three! Jenn was able to research and find vendors who share our values and provided exceptional service.
    Over the six months we worked with Jenn, I can't count the number of times we said to each other that this was the best money we've ever spent. We can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/24/2021
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Z. · Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing experience!

Three months out of our postponed wedding date, our original planner had sadly decided to close her business due to COVID. This put us in a rush to find another coordinator and after a few emails we found Our way to Jenn. What a blessing in disguised! As an already anxious person now bride nonetheless, Jenn was nothing short of amazing and we consider her a friend. Our wedding day came together perfectly and couldn’t recommend her services more!

Sent on 07/16/2021
  • W

Walker A. · Married on 06/04/2021

Top notch experience

Jenn did such an amazing job helping us plan and coordinate our wedding! She went above and beyond what was expected of her to make sure we were both comfortable and happy with our big day. She is such a nice and personable individual that it felt like we were working with a good friend, which really takes the stress out of planning. I knew we could count on her to make sure things ran smoothly from start to finish, and she delivered. The amount of things/ideas she brought to our attention that we would have never thought about seemed countless. I wish there was an option for 6/5 stars, she deserves it. I can promise that you will not be disappointed with her attention to detail, kindness, professionalism, and ability to make your big day the best it can possibly be.

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea C. · Married on 05/28/2021

Highly Recommend!

Jenn made our wedding day so special and wonderful! She is extremely attentive and made sure that we had everything perfect and the way we wanted it. We highly recommend Jenn. She is a great person and clearly loves what she does. I could not be more happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 04/30/2021

Magical Customized Micro-Wedding

I chose Jenn to plan our special day because I trusted her, but I’d recommend her because of the precious care and tremendous thought she put into every element that made the process seamless and exciting.

As if planning a wedding wasn’t stressful enough, planning one with COVID at the forefront seemed nearly impossible. Jenn kept our minds at ease every step of the way and prepared us for any possible scenario. Her professionalism and encouragement was above and beyond during what turned out to be a stressful year, she made our wedding the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jenn is a fabulous wedding planner who takes each request and turns it into something magical, she truly brings visions to life. Her acuity and attention to detail made for a perfect customized wedding.

Our plans changed drastically, and multiple times, because of COVID and Jenn ultimately transformed each aspect to fit into our new plan. I wouldn’t have had the same trust and positivity with anyone else, Jenn is one in a million and has truly found her natural calling in weddings and events. I'd get married all over again just to work with her!

Ashley Cherry
    Bride

Sent on 12/13/2020

Gracie B. · Married on 02/11/2021

Hire anna rae events!

Anna Rae Events is awesome! Jenn is very detailed oriented, hardworking, set's boundaries for her clients, and communicates effectively for her clients visions and needs. No matter what size of the event, hire Jenn. She will make everything seamless, attention to all of the details, and the end result a beautiful design as well. I loved working with her so much on a wedding this past fall (I am a full time floral designer), that I knew I needed her for my own wedding, so I hired her! Love working with her.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Anna Rae Events's reply:

Thank you so much Gracie for your kind words. I LOVED working with you as a vendor and now can't wait to work with you as a BRIDE! :)
  • Danea

Danea · Married on 10/11/2018

Truly wonderful

Jenn is so friendly and professional, she really is amazing to work with! She will go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding is nothing short of perfect. A completely stress free experience!

Sent on 02/17/2021