Anna Perkins Music Reviews

Anna Perkins Music 2
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2019

Anna is amazing!

Anna made our wedding ceremony so special. She learned new songs that we requested and performed them beautifully. We asked if she could sing and play piano for some songs and she has the perfect voice for the ambiance of weddings. She came to our rehearsal ceremony which is rare for musicians and was early both to this and the day of. She even brought her own equipment with her. I’m a choir director so I can be picky about music, especially at my own wedding, and Anna exceeded all my expectations. She had me tearing up during the Processional and then in tears walking down the aisle because of her ability to navigate around a keyboard and create beautiful music. 10/10 recommend her for weddings!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Sara

Sara Townsend · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional pianist!!

I hired Anna for my June 29th wedding and can't say enough good things about her. Not only is she an amazing pianist who can play stunningly, but she was able to accommodate my request for another song not in the typical wedding repertoire - it made my ceremony so incredibly special! She came to the rehearsal and let us hear a bunch of different songs (because my husband and I hadn't really made any special requests for other parts of the ceremony) and I'm telling you - I could listen to Anna play all day. Anna arrived early to both the rehearsal and ceremony, communicated with me on all of the details, and she truly exceeded my expectations.

Anna Perkins Music 3
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2018

Would ABSOLUTELY book again!

Anna was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process of working with her for our wedding. We wanted live music as people began to come in to the ceremony and for our ceremony, and we could not be happier that we selected her for our big day. She was at our rehearsal the morning before and played through our multiple trials until we got the timing right for my walk down the aisle. She is incredibly affordable. Thank you, Anna, for making our day perfect!

Anna Perkins Music 4
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2018

Anna did a phenomenal job! She was professional, reliable, and exponentially talented. Her eagerness to provide a flawless performance made our day so special. Her performance set the tone for our reception and inspired our guests to have a fabulous time. I will hire her again when the opportunity arises.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Anna performed a solo in my wedding service, and as a pianist as part of the Rose Trio for our reception. She was excellent in both, both regarding quality and professionalism! She was prepared, on time, affordable, and made special music in the wedding something that I did not have to worry about. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2018