Anna Mialik Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Alexandria B. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Amazing photographer!

Anna did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She captured so many amazing photos and I could not be more pleased. Anna was so easy to work with and very responsive. Would definitely recommend!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 03/09/2021

Amazing wedding photographer

I really love the way my wedding photos came out. Anna did an amazing job at capturing timeless pictures from my wedding day. I highly recommend her!
  • Randi
    Randi W. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful experience!

Anna was wonderful to work with! She quickly responded to every question and was extremely flexible when we had to change our wedding date and time at the last minute. Our pictures turned out gorgeous! I can’t wait to use her for pictures in the future!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 10/12/2019

Book her NOW!

Anna and her assistant, Niro were simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support, advice and guidance. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Thanks Anna!
  • Johanna
    Johanna Married on 06/08/2019

Great wedding pictures!

Anna did an amazing job at our wedding! She was punctual, took amazing pictures of our 150 guests without needing anyone else, and even set up a second outdoor shoot day for us because it rained on our wedding day. I love the energy and brightness of her photographs. I highly recommend using Anna!
  • Crystal
    Crystal W. Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Anna Mialik did such a phenomenal job on our wedding as our photographer! We all know things don't always go as planned on the wedding day, but if you look at the pictures that Anna did for our day, you get the feeling that everything was just perfect! I shared with Anna the feeling I wanted to capture for that day and always look back and feel that same captured spirit and she did just that! She captured things on camera that was just beautiful, I can't say enough about not only her beautiful art and work, but also her wonderful presence and calm she brings with her!
    Crystal Wilson
    Aneta Married on 03/24/2018
    I can never say enough good things about Anna and her amazing photography skills!! She is such an amazing person, and she is such a delight to work with. Her photographs tell our wedding story perfectly - and she was able to capture the wedding from such a unique perspective. We are able to re-live our special day just by going through all of our pictures, and we truly LOVE them all! Thank you again!!
  • Dysen
    Dysen Married on 08/24/2019

Unreal Editing

Anna did an amazing job with our wedding & engagement photos! Both shoots were difficult because of weather. We had freezing temperatures for the engagement shoot and rain on our wedding day, but you would never know. Anna’s editing is absolutely incredible. She made everything look bright and beautiful.
    Anna was very responsive leading up to the day and even did a site visit (2 hour drive for her) prior to the wedding day to ensure she was familiar with the venue before shooting. On our wedding day she brought an assistant who did a great job directing and helping us when needed. He also was fantastic at lightening the mood when things got stressful or tense: something I didn’t think about needing but very much appreciated.