Anna Christine Events Reviews

63 Reviews for Anna Christine Events

1 User photo

• Jadalyn2stay

Rose · Married on 05/02/2011

Anna & Christine Events were a life saver!!! We found her in the nick of time. It was three months before the wedding and we thought we had everything in place. Boy were we wrong. Christy took all of ideas and made them reality. We had not one worry the entire day. She was everywhere at one time (I have no idea how she did it:). I recommend her to any planning bride. She is sweet, professional and she will get things done!!! P.S. Thank You Christy!!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2011

Christy and her staff did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They all went above and beyond. I had no worries the day of and everything went perfect. At first we didnt plan on having anyone to help us before or the day of. Looking back I cant imagine not having her. It was well worth it.

Sent on 03/27/2011

Donna · Married on 03/19/2011

Christy Subler, Anna Christine Events, is amazing!! Over the last year, Christy helped plan my daughter's 3/19/11 wedding. After my daughter painted a picture of what she'd like for her dream wedding and informing her of what our budget would be, Christy jumped in and pointed us in all of the right directions. Her knowledge of local vendors and current trends were incredible and saved us hours of searching and wondering if we were on the right track. She was there by our sides every step of the way.

Christy's creativity never ceased to amaze us. We were constantly tapping her for ideas and suggestions.

Christy was the calm in the midst of the storm. The week before the wedding we turned everything over to her and were confident that she would get the job done...and she did. She managed all of our vendors and let us enjoy the pre-wedding festivites.

The wedding day was full of excitement and nerves but Christy was in the drivers seat making sure everything went according to plan. She was the captain of the ship and navigated everything. She and her staff were incredible!!

My other daughter is getting married in a few months and of course we have enlisted Christy's help again. I can't imagine doing it without her. She is a miracle worker. She takes out all of the guessing so you can enjoy the process of such a joyeous event.

We can't thank Christy enough for making our daughter's dream wedding come true and are looking forward to another fairy tale event for our next daughter in a few months.

Eternally Grateful,

Donna M. (Mother-of-the-Bride)

Sent on 03/24/2011
  • F

Meghan · Married on 03/04/2011

I had, what I think was, a very specific idea in mind as to what my reception decor should look like. Christy and her team exceeded my expectations. I hired Christy as a day of coordinator, but she was much more. She answered my calls at any time, she even picked out a list of songs for me and my husband to choose from. We could not agree!
    Christy thank you for making my day more than I ever imagined it could be! It was just stunning!!
    Meghan and Todd

Sent on 03/24/2011

Laura · Married on 03/30/2007

Anna Christine Events helped create a once in a lifetime, memorable wedding day for me. Christy's visionary ability to exceed expectations is a quality that I appreciated and could not have found anywhere else. Her attention to detail and design tied everything together so that there was a perfect flow from flowers, to linens, and everything in between.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/20/2014

I hired Christy and her assistant Laura for day-of-coordinating. It was the BEST decision I have ever made. I did all the planning on my own and they carried it out for me on the day-of my wedding. This allowed me, my mom, and everyone else to not worry about a thing the day of my wedding. My wedding went off without a hitch (that I know of) and they were on top of everything. They even helped run my rehearsal, which went very well, the day prior. They communicated with me via Skype 2 weeks before the wedding to go over everything concerning what I had planned for the wedding and the rehearsal. Overall this was the best investment I made and I would recommend every bride get at least a day-of coordinator! Thank you Christy and Laura for everything!

Sent on 10/01/2014

We hired Christy from Anna Christine to help us the last six weeks leading to our wedding, however, she was helpful throughout the planning process, helping to connect us with vendors and providing valuable advice. During the weeks leading to the wedding she essentially took over communications with our vendors and handled every element of our set-up and breakdown. Christy was also always there to point out details that would not have occurred to me. She's even a great crisis manager: It rained during our wedding and Christy and her team busted their behinds to make sure our wedding was still a success...and IT WAS. Her hard work, organization and calm demeanor put me at ease, even with this hitch in the plan. They were life savers and we highly recommend their services. Friendly, creative, intelligent, dependable, organized and affordable--you can't go wrong!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Mary · Married on 10/18/2008

Christy was very professional and helped me plan my dream day. She exceeded all my expectations and more!

Sent on 02/11/2011

Anne · Married on 06/04/2016

We worked with both Christy and Laura for our wedding and they were both great! We booked them as a "month of" coordinator and everything seemed almost too easy! They gave us phenomenal vendor recommendations, especially with our photographer, Jessica Leigh Photography! My husband and I definitely had our own vision and managed our own budget, so we really just wanted someone to take the reigns on the day of our wedding. Well, they certainly did that. All I know is that I 100% enjoyed my wedding day and have no clue as to what went on behind the scenes for set-up, clean-up, etc. Laura and the 2nd coordinator took care of everything! They even bustled my dress in record time when none of us could figure it out! I would recommend that brides and grooms to use their coordinators--they are experts in this industry for a reason!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Christy was awesome. From day one she was very responsive, and very attentive. She recommended great vendors whenever we had doubts our didn't know who to contact. We recommend her 100%.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2011

I would recommend Anna Christine Events to any bride! Just make sure that you research your vendors to see what other brides had to say. Christy knows a lot of vendors and can certainly help to narrow down your search. She pays great attention to detail! Brides, try to stay calm. :)

Sent on 12/13/2011

Karen · Married on 05/18/2013

Christy Subler was Excellent !!! She is very resourceful , creative and extremely professional. I had an idea of what I wanted our special day to be but without Christy's years of experience it would have not become reality. The wedding was Amazing !!!! well organized , elegant and every single detail was centered around us. We are extremely pleased.

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • User2082464 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      3.0
      2.5

She was professional and courteous. The day of delivery was great.

Sent on 11/02/2012