Anna Christine Events Reviews

53 Reviews for Anna Christine Events

53 Anna Christine Events Reviews

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2018

Sweet, Calm, & Organized Coordinator

Christy was our day-of-coordinator for our recent wedding at Bella Collina. We chose the Demi package where we planned the majority of our wedding ourselves, but Christy was available via email to answer questions we had throughout the planning process. Four weeks ahead of our wedding, we met with her in person and went over all the details of our ceremony. She coordinated our rehearsal at the venue the day before our wedding and was well organized. On the day of our wedding, Christy and Laura (her assistant and sister) were great. They ran around making sure everything was set up according to plan, helped the bridal party get dressed (Christy's very knowledgeable on how to properly put on a wedding dress), helped the bride bustle and re-bustle her dress throughout the wedding, and really helped ensure our wedding went smoothly. Christy took care of everything and really allowed us to enjoy the wedding. She calmed our nerves, made sure we're fed, and coordinated with all the rest of the vendors. She was magically there whenever we needed her and was never frazzled. At the end of the night, Christy & Laura collected all our gifts, accessories, and any personal items we took to our venue and put everything into the pre-determined car. Looking back, despite some last minute changes due to weather, our wedding went really smoothly and it was thanks in large part to Christy and Laura. We were very happy that she was our coordinator.

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

We had the pleasure of having Laura as our Day Of Coordinator for our wedding at Casa Feliz. Laura knows her stuff, not to mention this venue. She's BEYOND sweet and always looking out for the bride and groom on their day. If something needed to be changed around, it was always a smooth transition. There is not a single issue we can think of that happened on the wedding day, nor during the wedding planning process. Laura kept in contact with every single vendor, not to mention a last minute vendor we brought on board less than a week from the wedding day. EVERYTHING was perfect, we will never forget this day! I highly recommend both Laura and Christy they are fantastic ladies!

Katie · Married on 01/12/2018

We just wanted to say THANK YOU to Christy at Anna Christine Events for everything she helped us with leading up to and on our wedding day! Her calm demeanor made ALL of the difference with some of the hiccups we encountered. We felt like we could relax because everything was handled and everything looked absolutely beautiful. I recommend to EVERY bride to hire her (or someone a lot like her!) for their wedding day. It was by far one of the best hires we made for our wedding!

Anna Christine Events 1

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Christy through her Petite Planning Package, as a month-of coordinator. Easily one of the best decisions that we made for the wedding. She was very easy to communicate with throughout the whole 8 month planning process. She met with us after work hours, which was a huge help to our schedules and she was also always available through email. During our wedding weekend, Christy and her team were fantastic. She helped ease nerves during the rehearsal, as our officiant was our friend who got ordained online and had never performed a wedding before. On the day of our wedding, Christy and her team (Laura and Shelby) were fantastic. We had a lot of our own pieces that required moving from room to room through the evening and everything was executed perfectly. Christy has a quiet confidence about her that is very reassuring and she is easy to work with. Everything that was promised through our package was delivered upon. I would highly recommend Anna Christine Events and am so thankful to have worked with this vendor for our wedding!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Christy and her team were absolutely WONDERFUL! I couldn't have imagined doing the wedding without her. She handled every single question, problem or potential problem. I know for a fact my wedding would have been as smooth without her. She was beyond prepared for anything and everything that came up. I did not worry about ANYTHING. She always had a smile on her face and no problem was too big or something that she couldn't handle. I appreciate EVERYTHING she did and recommend her to anyone who is getting married. Do NOT take the chance. Get with Christy to make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be.

Hugo · Married on 11/05/2017

Anna Christine events team is the best investment we made for our wedding. We were both unsure that we needed an event planner before hand. However during planning realized we were way of our league. So we concated Christy and the rest is history. The day after we both realized that had it not been for Christy and Laura our day wouldn’t have been so amazing. The really go the extra mile. Even after the fact.

Kristy · Married on 09/02/2017

Christy is the best! I was originally looking for only a day of coordinator, but I really hit the jackpot when I found Anna Christine Events! Christy's packages include so much for an all around great price. She was always there whenever I had a question or needed a vendor recommendation. She was wonderful on the wedding day, teamed with Laura, they did an amazing job. Kept everything running smoothly, set up everything I needed, constantly checking on us. Our wedding day would not of been so close to perfect without them! Thank you Christy!!

Allison · Married on 03/26/2017

You won't regret it! Christy was fabulous. She was always responsive during the planning process to answer any random questions that came up. The day of went flawless, even when photos took a little longer than normal. She also ran our rehearsal the night before and stunned our family and friends with her professionalism.

Shawn · Married on 03/17/2017

There just aren't enough words to express how wonderful Christy and her team are! Christy took my daughter's vision for her wedding and turned it into a beautiful reality! She is very detail oriented and knows so many vendors and left no stone unturned to create a beautiful lasting memory. Meeting and having Christy as Wedding Planner was one of the best decisions we made. Her experience and expertise was invaluable!

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

We went with Christy as our day-of coordinator at our Mission Inn wedding. Christy already had a great relationship with the venue, so that made it super easy. But that was just the start - she made everything so incredibly easy for our wedding day. We communicated our vision for our wedding and she helped to execute exactly what we had envisioned. She took care of every detail not covered by the venue or any other vendor and there was zero stress on our special day. We were just able to enjoy ourselves. THANK YOU to her and Laura for such an amazing job.

Kristin · Married on 12/03/2016

Christy was super flexible and did an amazing job dealing with my last minute changes and facilitating everything, from set up through clean up.

Jonathan · Married on 09/17/2016

Christy and her assistant, Laura, took the time to listen to my ideas and make my vision for my "County Fair" themed baby shower a reality! Their attention to detail and friendly demeanor made all the planning a breeze. They really made that day special for me, my family, and friends.

• Ana

Ana · Married on 02/28/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Christy and how wonderful she is! I spent days and nights searching for a day of Coordinator for our wedding, once I met Christy I knew she was the right person to help us. Our first meeting she was very attentive and asked us a lot of questions to make sure she knew what we were looking for and get to know us, throughout the process she was always there to answer questions in a timely manner. During our rehearsal she was very patient and kind to everyone involved.
    The actual day of the wedding Christy went above and beyond my expectations, she set up the entire reception area and thought above every little detail (and things I forgot she had available for us!). She handled all of our vendors, deliveries and clean up...if there were any hiccups during the day I was never made aware because she was there for us and because of her team I was able to enjoy my day with my girls while getting ready and our night with our guests.
    Without a doubt Anna Christine was one of the best investments we made for our wedding day!

Thank you again! :)
    Ana & Daniel

Kathleen · Married on 02/18/2016

Christy was awesome from the moment we first met. She really took the time to get to know Tyson and myself. We live in Jacksonville but our wedding was in Howey in the Hills so Christy was very flexible in doing FaceTime meetings and conversing via email in a timely manor. She was very patient at the rehearsal and on the day of she was a lifesaver. She did everything before I even thought of what needed to be done. Tyson and I had some crazy ideas for using sparklers in our pictures and Christy was the first one to jump on board and run around us with sparklers in hand and those pictures came out awesome! She really went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect and worry free!!!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/16/2016

Christy with Anna Christine events was amazing!! She was there for everything I needed leading up to the wedding, and she was so helpful to make sure I covered all my bases. She took all the stress away from me leading up to the wedding by working with the resort, confirming all the vendors, and then making sure everything was set up perfectly on the day of our event. Also, I am so glad we had her for the rehearsal. She was excellent at organizing our large wedding party (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, 2 junior bridesmaids, 2 junior groomsmen, a ring bearer, and a flower girl). Everything went smoothly and with that many people in the wedding party, that many guests at the wedding, and that many vendors, I know we could not have done it without her, and it definitely would not have been as fun for me and my groom.

Erin · Married on 10/23/2015

ABSOLUTE LIFE SAVERS!

What a powerful duo these ladies are! They made sure that my wedding day was stress free and all about enjoying that special time. They were so helpful in giving us ideas to personalize the reception, and ways to be unique.

When it came to the actual wedding day they went above and beyond! Not only did they set up the reception (BEAUTIFULLY), they went out of their way to load up their car with all of my centerpieces and drive those over to the venue. Serious lifesavers.

When it came to the vision of the wedding, I wasn't sure how to describe what I wanted, but they were able to show me my dream wedding that I didn't even know I had wanted. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Walking into the reception I was completely in awe. It was absolutely beautiful.

Anyone who decides to book with the ladies is making the best decision. I will be recommending Anna Christine Events to as many people as I possible can. Thanks to them, I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding day.

Not only are they amazing wedding planners, they make you feel so comfortable, and like a part of their family. They are just great people in general!

I AM SO HAPPY!

Erin

Sent on 11/11/2015

Anna Christine Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erin! You were a joy to work with and we're honnored to be part of your day!

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2015

Christy is fantastic, and we can not say enough great things about her!! We choose Christy for our day of Coordinator and this was the best money we spent the entire wedding! Christy is an absolute gem to work with and was such a blessing to have on our wedding day. Christy and her team were one of the first ones to the venue on the day of the wedding and were the last ones to leave. They made sure everything we wanted was done exactly how we had envisioned it and exceeded all of our expectations! There were several minor things that could of went wrong, but Christy was right there every time with a solution. We were able to relax and enjoy our entire wedding day because we knew we were in excellent hands with Christy and her team! Thank you Anna Christine Events!! :-)

maritza · Married on 05/15/2015

Christina is an amazing person when I won the grand prize and met her she took the time to listen to me get to know me asked me questions about my relationship she is very respectful courtesy and professional she is a kind Warmhearted person this vendor is an amazing vendor I highly recommend them..... She made my wedding more than I ever expected I can do on my own she put the Wizard of Oz theme which I love so much corporative into my wedding it was beautiful romantic and elegant once again I highly recommend this vendor..... She is truly blessed and her talents and her vision and making a bride vision come to reality.......

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-14

Kristin · Married on 05/09/2015

Christy was amazing. She helped guide me through any planning questions, and the day of went so smoothly. I couldn't have done it without her!

Cristina · Married on 04/03/2015

Wonderful to work with. Very easy going and professional. I felt entirely comfortable leaving everything in their hands on the day of my wedding.

Selina · Married on 12/27/2014

I cannot rave enough about Christy and Keisha from Anna Christine Events! I used Anna Christine Events for day-of coordination, but you would have thought that we had been working together for months! I had looked into several coordinators, but Anna Christine Events was by far the most cost effective. I definitely feel like their services were well worth it. Things I had only mentioned one time briefly during my initial meeting with them were executed to a T. I was the opposite of a bridezilla and was probably actually a little too carefree, but they stepped up and filled in all of the gaps that I wasn't prepared for. They were so sweet to my guests and blended right in.

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2014

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner! Christy was amazing as was the rest of her team. So glad I went with Anna Christine Events! -Taylor

Melody · Married on 09/27/2014

"We chose to use the smaller of Christy's planning packages that allowed us access to her and her brilliant and helpful ideas about a month out from the wedding. She was flexible and accommodating, responded quickly to e-mails and was very professional and pleasant. She made sure to contact all of the vendors and make sure everyone was on point and prepared, and she helped the rehearsal move swiftly. On the day of she arrived early and had a hand in everything being prepared and constantly checked in with me. She was always available and helped ensure our perfect day ended without a single issue. We couldn't be any happier with our choice for our coordinator, and would highly recommend her for your wedding as well. Thank you for a perfect day, Christy!"

-Mrs. Wilson

Leigh · Married on 08/30/2014

Christy is amazing to work with. She helped me plan my dream wedding with enthusiasm and professionalism. I can't say enough positive things about my experience working with Christy and I can't thank her enough for everything she did above and beyond my expectations.