Angiemar Events Reviews

Angiemar Events View more information

• Naomi
    Naomi A. Married on 10/16/2022

Excellent!!! Best Planner in PR

Angie was so friendly and she really cared about our day from the get go. She made our wedding planning process on of the easiest. Being on Los Angeles I was so relax that my wedding was going to be everything that we always dreamed because she was on top of everything. Angie, Chris and I adore you and we are super grateful of meeting you and having you on board in our magical day. Gracias mil! All my guest and family member love Angie and they can't stop complementing Angie and his well organized and smooth everything went. We'd definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in PR.
    we love you Angie!!
    Chris & Naomi Gannon 10.16.22

Angiemar Events's reply:

Naomi & Chris, I am honored to read such a beautiful review. It was sincerely my pleasure to plan your wedding. I will never forget the amazing journey I had getting to know you and how grateful I am to say I consider both of you a friend. I loved working with you and can't wait to see what extraordinary things you will achieve together. I send you my biggest and most warmest hug. Looking forward to seeing you in Puerto Rico soon! With lots of love, Angie.
    Edgardo Married on 08/13/2022

Edcelencia y profesionalismo

Gracias Angie por hacer de nuestra boda EL MEJOR DÍA que pudimos tener. Desde nuestra experiencia hasta la de nuestros invitados fue perfecta, todo gracias a qie contamos contigo de principio a fin. 🥰

Edgardo y Stephanie 13ago2022

Saludos Edgardo y Stephanie,
    Muchas gracias por compartir su experiencia. Fue y es un honor siempre servirles. Los aprecio y valoro mucho. Fue una oportunidad hermosa coordinar su boda y ver el resultado final del disfrute de todos en su gran día. Lo volvería a hacer en un abrir y cerrar de ojos.
    Con cariño,
    Angie
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 02/20/2022

Beyond Excellent

Angie is much more than a wedding planner, she is a beautiful human being who goes above and beyond when it comes to solving any issues in regards to the that special day. She understood from day one all our needs /concerns and made sure they were met. Also she provided very insightful tips to help us decided in key aspect of our wedding, not to mention the endless contacts she has to solve any other issue that came up. Everything came out great thanks to her attention and care. She is worth every penny in gold! #JSLOVE
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 10/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best coordinator you can have!!

Hands down Angie is one of the best coordinators you can hire. After interviewing many coordinators she stood out! Why? Because Angie showed up with a plan and made sure that her communicating with us was her top priority. She helped us during our wedding planning process in 2021 (COVID nightmare) and it was the best investment we made for our wedding. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, Angie managed to find all of our venders in Puerto Rico which took a lot of the stress away from us. She also recommended hotel stays with close proximity to the wedding venue. She also recommended restaurants and various activities that our guests could do while visiting the island. Another benefit was that she always gave us up to date information on the different mandates Puerto Rico had implemented during the Covid pandemic. She is very professional, attentive and is great communicating back with you in a matter of hours. Another wonderful aspect of Angie’s Business is that she is bilingual and she makes sure she reviews all the contracts with you to ensure the couple is understanding what they are signing. Angie continuously keeps you in the loop with quarterly or monthly calls to determine what is needed to be completed before a specific date; which keeps the couples on a timeline.
    On the day of the wedding Angie manages all of the vendors and helps the guest get to there locations in a timely manner. The way she took care of me (the bride) was phenomenal, she made sure that I was happy, I always had a everything I needed (water, food, comfy shoes), and most of all enjoying my wedding. Her peace and guidance literally made me feel calm during the entire event. The guest were always happy, she managed the event to ensure that the event was on time and not running late. Also she insured that the photographer was getting the necessary pictures and keeping our timeline in check. I never felt stressed out or worried about something or missing a moment because I had Angie in my corner she ensured that everything that we planned was executed. Her love for the couple is so uplifting and heart warming. Angie was a great help and resource for our wedding.
    Also my parents planned out secret bands to perform at the rehearsal and wedding- who helped them plan everything? Angie did!! Guys she is AMAZING! My family bugged Angie daily and she was also kind and responsive to them. As the couple we never found out about the surprise until the actual moment at the rehearsal and wedding. She kept the secret to make sure we were surprised. She is so thoughtful and kind!
    We had such a great experience with Angie for our wedding that we now consider Angie a friend instead of a business partner.
    If you are looking for a wedding coordinator please send Angie a message you won’t regret it at all. Your wedding will turn out amazing with Angie’s help! Make sure to check out her Facebook for more information as well and send her a message now!!! Don’t waste more time debating whether or not if you should hire a wedding coordinator for your wedding, you should; it will take all your stress away ladies!!! Trust me!

Angiemar Events's reply:

Wow, I am more than honored to read this amazing review. You made me cry joyful tears. Sorry for the delayed response of this review, I could not let myself respond with a short message.
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be such an important part of your lives as your wedding planner. It fills me with great joy to know you enjoyed not only your wedding day, but the process of letting me guide you through it. From the beginning, I knew it was going to be challenging because of Covid mandates and restrictions, but that did not stop us. I am so happy you let me manage all your concerns and requests. I truly felt your trust in my services and that is something I am very grateful. Our communication was always on point, and I know that was a big key to making your wedding day a complete success. It was my pleasure to plan the wedding of one of the most special couples I’ve ever had. To the point in which I consider you as my friends after this beautiful phase of working together. Thank you for your kindness, love, and beautiful words. I treasure them with all my heart and hope to see you again soon!
    Always at your service.
    With love, Angie.

Ps. Thank you for sharing some of the pictures!
    Stephanie T. Married on 06/05/2021

The BEST Coordinator 👰🏽‍♀️🤵🏽‍♂️

Her professionalism its outstanding!!! She made everything run smoothly. She was by my side and was always going through every detail. She made us feel like family so happy and pleased that she was part of our wedding. 100% approved 🖤🖤

Angiemar Events's reply:

It was an honor to coordinate your special day. You were and are a very lovely couple and always were clear on what you wanted for your special day. I am happy you were able to enjoy it and that I met your expectations. Always at your service. Xoxo
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 01/11/2020

All in Control

I can not express how thankful I am for having Angelica as my wedding planner, she made my day really special. She had all details covered with the vendors and the venue all in control. Having her as our Master of Ceremony was a great thing, all of her ideas and suggestions really made it super special as we had a great and memorable day.
    Thank you and many blessings.

Angiemar Events's reply:

You are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure and honor having been a part of your wedding day. I simply loved helping you enjoy the process. You were an enchanting bride and I wish you a very blessed and happy marriage.