32 Reviews for Angela Make Me Up

Tweezing (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Airbrush (1)
32 Angela Make Me Up Reviews

Angela is such a talented women! She did my makeup as well as my entire family for my sisters wedding this past July. The makeup lasted the entire night and we were so pleased at how well the makeup looked in pictures, as well. My cousin has already booked Angela for her wedding in September and Angela and her glam team will also be doing my makeup as well as my bridal party for my wedding in July 2018. I highly recommend Angela!

Profile Picture Talia, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela and her team helped to make my wedding day absolutely amazing! Angela is so talented and will make you feel and look beautiful for your wedding day. From my initial trial to the day of the wedding, Angela was constantly in communication with me and always willing to answer any questions I had. She is super organized which is something I greatly appreciated as a bride because in the wedding industry, it is often hard to find vendors who actually have it together. With Angela, I didn't have to worry about anything! She showed up early the day of the wedding and was able to do makeup on several girls, myself included, in a short time span when we had to get to the venue for pictures. That being said, I never felt rushed and she did everything possible to make sure I looked absolutely perfect on the wedding day. I LOVED my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids who had theirs done. I am just receiving some of the professional pictures back and the makeup is absolutely flawless and really makes the pictures look amazing. I cannot thank Angela and her team enough for such amazing work - truly a team of artists who will make your day a dream come true. Cannot wait to use Angela in the future for any events, photo shoots, etc. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Jamie , 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angela & her team are amazing! She did my makeup for my bridal shower & wedding and did a beautiful job. She is so sweet, professional, efficient, and easy to work with. I wanted a natural look for my wedding, and not only was it exactly what I wanted, but it also lasted all night long. My bridal party was also very happy with how their makeup came out & we received compliments throughout the night. I definitely recommend Angela & her team & will definitely be using her in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/12/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela is without a doubt the most professional, kind and trustworthy human on the planet! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding which was this past weekend, and I have never felt more stunning in my life! The compliments were endless and it lasted all day/night- barely touched up my gloss! Above all, she has become more than a vendor, more than a makeup artist- she has become my friend :-) I couldn't recommend Angela enough!

Jackie

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela has done my makeup for several occasions this year. Every time she has done my makeup I have left her feeling on CLOUD 9!!! Angela is amazing to work with and is phenomenal at her craft. Each time she has done my makeup I received ENDLESS compliments about how wonderful I looked. It is such a reassuring feeling to work with someone that I trust without question. She is professional, wise, caring and one of the kindest people I have ever met. I HIGHLY recommend Angela for all your special occasions!

Profile Picture Bianca, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela is so wonderful! Her makeup is outstanding and she will make you look and feel absolutely beautiful, yet still completely yourself. She is extremely professional, which is reassuring on a stressful day of a big event. Her attention to detail makes you feel like you are in the best hands (and you are!) and allows you to relax and enjoy the day. I cannot recommend her enough. I can't wait for my next event so I have an excuse to book her again!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Angela is awesome! I went for make-up trials with other vendors and had my friends and family look at the outcome. All said the others were "OK". When they saw how Angela applied my make-up they raved. I even showed my fiance the trails and his impression was the same as everyone else's. When he saw Angela's work he raved about it. And most important, I felt beautiful! Being an "older" bride I knew Angela really had to work her magic. And she did! On my welding day, I looked stunning! Everyone raved about how I looked and I'm still hearing about it. So much so I've made an appointment with her to show me how to apply everyday make-up and recommend colors. In addition to Angela's skill as a true artist, she is so sweet and caring. You can tell she really cares about making her clients look more beautiful than they've ever looked and will give you the special attention that you deserve. I can't thank her enough for what she did for me to help me look beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend not wasting time and money by going for make-up trials with anyone else. Just no to Angela and you will look no further. Thank you Angela for making me so beautiful on my special day!!

Profile Picture User6846316, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

No words can describe how beautiful I felt on my wedding day! Angela did my wedding day makeup and got the exact look I was going for. My makeup lasted perfectly all night! She is beyond trustworthy, knowledgeable in her field and extremely gifted. You can absolutely tell she is passionate in what she does and has been in the business for years. She worked on myself and 6 other of my family members, and everyone felt beyond gorgeous and got the exact look they were going for. She can handle large bridal parties and carefully listens to what you are asking for. I am so pleased to have been able to work with Angela and have continue to use her for other events. Book her as soon as possible! You will not be disappointed! :) Check out my beautiful makeup on Angela's cover page! xoxoxo - Maria

Profile Picture Maria , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could I would give 10 stars!!!! If you have booked your wedding date the next thing you should secure for your big day is Angela and Fitore! These girls are absolutely amazing, TOP NOTCH!! They are both super sweet and extremely talented! They made myself and my girls look flawless! We all felt glamorous and just radiated in pictures from morning until night. They played up everyones features and the girls could not stop smiling and taking pictures of themselves! We are still raving about how amazing we all felt this day!
Almost every other time I have had makeup done I felt it was too much. Angela made me look like myself just elevated and totally glamorous for my wedding day! STUNNING!
I could not be happier with my choice to book these girls! If you want PERFECTION then don't hesitate and book these lovely ladies!

Profile Picture Mehgan, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela is fantastic! She did my wedding day make up and got the exact look I was going for but had no idea how to vocalize it. The dramatic eyes made my eyes pop and the color look more green than my normal hazel brown. My make up lasted all day and night even through the stream of tears during my ceremony! Angela was also able to keep me calm during the bridal party drama on the morning of the wedding by locking me in my room for a much needed break! LOL I would and have recommended to everyone!

Profile Picture Dina, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angela and her team were a pleasure to work with. They are truly talented, professional and very friendly. Angela did my makeup trial and created a color palette. She listened attentively as I described the look I wanted for my wedding day and I also shared pictures with her. I was very satisfied with the results, which were very natural and glamorous. She kept asking me if I liked what I saw and was more than happy to make any changes to get the look I wanted. On my wedding day, the team arrived on time and got right to work applying makeup on myself and my bridesmaids some of which rarely wear makeup at all. The coordination between the hairdresser and the team was seamless, which was very important that we were ready and on time for pictures with the photographer. Everyone felt like they looked their best. The makeup stayed on beautifully all day and night, and made our skin look flawless. It felt natural and was not irritating. I would highly recommend her and her team to my friends and family. One very happy bride.

Profile Picture norina, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Angela and her team are incredible! From the first time I met them I knew I was in good hands and could not have been happier with the job the did for my wedding. Angela did my make-up trial about 2.5 months before my wedding. My make-up was flawless and lasted all day, night, and into the following morning. She insists you keep it on so you can see how it will wear throughout the day of your wedding and I swear it only looked better as the day went on. Angela also had fantastic recommendations on products as well as tips and tricks leading up to the day of my wedding that I will continue to use going forward. Angela and her team make sure you look like you, but the most beautiful, radiant version of yourself you can imagine.

Fitore did my make-up the day of the wedding using the color charts, etc. we put together during my trial. I could not have been happier with her work or her professionalism. Everyone in the wedding looked absolutely stunning and my make-up stayed flawless even after hours of dancing.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Tweezing, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

FLAWLESS is the first word that comes to mind when describing Angela and her team - this squad is the real deal! I've been blessed to have known Angela for several years now and have been fortunate to have had her as my makeup artist on many occasions, from New York City to Italy.
Having worked in the fashion industry for over a decade, I've been on many photo shoot sets over the years and been exposed to countless makeup artists. I can honestly say that Angela is a rare gem - she is a brilliant artist and a master of her craft. She consistently delivers flawless results - and the awesome talent doesn't stop there.
Angela has curated an uber-talented squad of artists that reflect her stellar work ethic and precision. After Fitore worked her magic on my entire bridal party, everyone couldn't stop smiling, taking selfies, and raving about how radiant and natural they felt - I'm pretty sure everyone changed their profile pics that day! Fitore's confidence and comforting demeanor instantly put you at ease from the minute you sit in her chair. If you're looking for the very best version of yourself, for any occasion, look no further than Angela Make Me Up!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Angela! My entire experience with her was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more informative, organized, understanding, and helpful makeup artist. She responded to me within a the day I inquired, hopped on a call and schedule an appointment. After my first trial I knew that I didn't want to work with anyone else. We ended up completing two different looks on me. I loved both of them and being indecisive person I am, I left it up to Angela to blend the two looks together the day of the wedding and it came out perfect. My bridesmaids shared the same experience. Angela took her time and care with each bridesmaids, not rushing to get them done and their makeup lasted all day. She also has gift certificates! At my bridal shower my mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to cover my wedding day makeup. A perfect gift! I wouldn't changed one thing during my experience with Angela. I hope I have an opportunity to work with her again in the future and I would highly recommend Angela!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Tanning, Tweezing, Airbrush

One word. Amazing. Angela came to me referred by one of my bridesmaids, they had worked together in the beauty industry for quite a few years. The minute I saw myself after my trial I knew that I was booking with her, no doubt about it! She put me at ease right away, giving me tips on how to prepare my skin for my wedding day and how to improve my daily skin regime. I had a fairly large bridal party and Angela and Fitore rocked them all- including my mother in law. They were beyond professional while being super personable at the same time. All of my girls loved them. In fact, one of them booked for her own wedding! Angela listens to what you want and what style you are looking for. My makeup never felt caked on but also did NOT move. I couldn't be happier that I booked this fabulous team for my big day. All of my pictures turned out so beautiful and if it wasn't for Angela and her bomb makeup skills it wouldn't have been possible! Please do yourselves a favor and take a look at her website- you will not regret it! Angela, thank you again for everything. I look forward to having your magic worked again at my girlfriends wedding in July!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela was amazing ! Her and her team were absolute sweethearts. They gave me everything I needed to make my wedding day special and peaceful. Angela is truly gifted she worked magic on my face! I was breaking out due to the stress of the wedding and she covered everything up! I ended up looking FLAWLESS. My family and friends were so happy with her work also. We will definitely be using her again in the future for any special occasion!!

Profile Picture User5588847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Angela is amazing! She is professional, super talented, knowledgeable, calming and accommodating. We started with a trial on the day of my wedding shower where she came up with a beautiful look that I loved. She also gave me great advice on a bunch of other wedding stuff. On the wedding day, she arrived early and recreated the same stunning look from the trial. Her presence was soothing to me when I started to get nervous. I received so many compliments and felt so great. I wish I could have her do my make-up every week! Angela also did the make-up for my bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous. I cannot recommend her enough. She is the best!!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Angela was fantastic... she did my make up a few years back. I never reviewed her and I have the time now. if you are looking for the best make up artist, you found her. she is a great person and her work is beautiful.

Profile Picture Mimi, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Truly Talented !Angela was able to get through 2 mothers, 6 bridesmaids, and myself all by herself without making us ever feel stressed for time. My wedding pictures speak a thousand words of her talent. I recommend Angela to all future brides, I can not stress enough how important it is to have a great Make Up Artist on your big day! My makeup stayed perfect throughout the whole night with no need for touch ups. Couldn't have been happier with my choice in choosing this Artist!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There's only one word to describe Angela: incredible! Her makeup is out of this world! She makes you look like the best version of yourself, which is exactly what every bride wants on her wedding day. Every single one of my bridesmaids came up to me and said how they were beyond thrilled with their makeup and it's the best they've ever had. You could tell everyone was just beaming and looking glam, but natural. On top of that, you could literally sleep in her makeup and wake up the next day looking just as you did on your wedding day, but it never feels caked on. I don't know what her secret is. You're super lucky if you can book her on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Jordi, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Love, love, love! Angela is a doll. From our very first conversation over the phone to her very last brush stroke the day of my wedding, Angela was an absolute joy to work with. Her attention to detail, punctuality, professionalism and skills as an artist truly set her apart. I went to our trial a blank slate, not quite sure what I wanted for my wedding day, and she completely blew me away! She is incredibly well-versed and knowledgeable in her field, and it is very clear that she is interested in making her clients happy, really focusing on making sure all my needs were met and following up in case I had any questions, concerns or wanted to try something different. My makeup literally lasted all day (and then some!) without smudging, running or irritating my face, which I still can't get over, and it looks equally stunning in our wedding photos! I can't express my gratitude or sing her praises enough! Do yourself a favor and book her! Seriously. Just go.

Profile Picture Aileen, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I hired Angela and Fitore for hair and make up and they were fantastic! They are an excellent team. They worked on me and my bridesmaids and everyone looked so beautiful and the pictures are so beautiful!! They came to my house on time, were very friendly, and professional. After my hair and make up was all done I felt like million bucks! Definitely give them a shot!

Profile Picture User5596270, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a trial make up run through with Angela (recommended by a friend) and I loved what she did! She was so confident and clear, she really put me at ease. I was sure she was right for me. The day of my wedding she was on time, professional, and so talented! She did an incredible job with my makeup, and it really stayed on all day and night, even though she did my make up before noon and my party ended after 2! I didn't even need a touch up and believe me, I danced all night long. I would highly recommend Angela and her company. Everyone was really happy with their makeup!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough good things about Angela and her assistant. Hair and makeup can be nerve-wracking to the bride and family, but she made us feel relaxed and confidant throughout the process. She arrived on time, did all the makeup applications in a professional manner and kept everyone calm. Most importantly, the bride looked absolutely gorgeous and flawless. As for myself, the mother of the bride, I actually left my makeup on overnight and looked just as good for the brunch in the morning! I never would've believed it, but trust me - its true!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough positive things about Angela and her assistant. She helped me organize the hectic morning of my daughter's wedding, giving us clear directions for the amount of time she would need for each make-up application, and the order which would be best. And she actually arrived at the venue before we did! She worked seamlessly with the hair professional who was there also. The make-up for all of us was outstanding! I loved how she made me look and feel. Best of all, she worked very well with the bride, keeping everyone calm and on time. The bride looked so amazing! The pictures are just gorgeous. I recommend Angela to anyone looking to make their day extra special!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 5/30/15, 1 Review