Angalina Sandoval Reviews

29 | Seattle, WA

29 Reviews for Angalina Sandoval

• Ruthie

Ruthie · Married on 09/15/2012

Angalina is wonderful with hair and makeup for special occasions. She traveled to my venue on my wedding day to do my hair & make up as well as my bridesmaid's. She was able to recreate a hairstyle I liked and I felt very glamourous. I would recommend Angalina's services.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Marisa · Married on 07/23/2011

Angalina and Ryann were right on time on my wedding day. They did an AMAZING job! My hair was perfect and stayed perfect all day long which amazed me considering the day started at 9 and didn't end until 11 p.m. My bridesmaids and family raved about how much they loved their hair, too. Ryann's makeup was flawless and also lasted until the end of the night. I can't thank them enough for such a wonderful job! They were super professional and fun, too!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Nathalie & RJ · Married on 05/27/2011

Angalina was great! My wedding wasn't exactly smooth, there were a lot of hiccups along the way, but Angalina was very accommodating and professional! I would recommend her to all my friends and anyone I know who would like their hair done for a party or even other services =) thanks Angalina! You made my day =D <3

Sent on 06/07/2011

Becky · Married on 11/14/2009

Angalina was wonderful. She did my hair for my engagement photos and my wedding. She does such an amazing job that after she did my hair on my wedding day, I booked her to do my hair for my holiday party.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Shiela · Married on 11/14/2009

My bridesmaids and I HIGHLY recommend Angalina to future brides. Unfortunately, we were late getting to the venue, but she was there, ready to go and got everyone done in time. My father still can't stop talking about how beautiful my hair looked, he was absolutely amazed.

Angalina was recommended by a co-worker of mine, and another co-worker of mine immediately decided to work with her, too. You will not be disappointed with her services.

Anglea · Married on 09/19/2009

Angalina was everything I could ask for in a hair stylist for my wedding!

She was so easy to work with; she listened to all of our ideas and was able to style my hair and my 4 bridesmaids in great time. All of our up-dos stayed put and looked great in all the pictures.

Overall, Angalina provides convenience, great price, awesome customer service and beautiful hair styles.

Now that I am married, I�m trying to find another opportunity to work with Angalina. :)

Sent on 10/20/2009
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 09/19/2009

Angalina was great. She is trustworthy and super personable. She made everyone very comfortable and beautiful and relaxed on such a stressful day!

Krystl · Married on 09/06/2009

My entire wedding party looked amazing! Angalina was responsive to our requests and extremely time efficient. I would most certainly use her services again.

Sent on 11/29/2009

Pamela · Married on 09/05/2009

Angalina and Ryann made me and the girls look so amazing. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked (makes any bride feel great!). They were great to work with and adapted to all the last minute additions and changes. They were so quick to get everyone done and a pleasure to be around. The prices were extremely reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any bride that wants to look amazing on her wedding day.

Larry · Married on 09/02/2009

I had so many compliments on my hair. Angalina really made sure that my hair was exactly the way that I wanted it. She had ideas, and would work with any ideas that I had. Angalina was a pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to requests, and I had a lot of fun with her the day of the wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2009

Hair by Angalina, was amazing. My wedding took place at 11 am in downtown Bellevue, I had 3 bridesmaids getting both hair and make-up done prior to the wedding. We had to be at the church by 9am, Angalina was at my hotel room at 6:00 in the morning to make sure we had plenty of time to get our hair put up and have our make-up applied.
    Both Angalina and her make-up artist did a beautiful job. I wanted natural looking make-up, I wanted to look like me but with certain features accentuated and what she came up with was so much better than what I had pictured. It wasn't overly done, I looked like the best version of myself and I am still complimented on my amazing make-up when people look through my wedding photos.
    Angalina did probably the best up-do I have ever had. I have had many done, for several occasions but hers was the best. She knew exactly what I wanted and then improved on it. I couldn't believe it. My hair looked amazing from 8:00 in the morning until 2:00 the next morning when I finally got to bed, and all the time looking natural and not like a "helmet head".
    I will recommend Hair by Anaglina to anyone I know getting married. They were worth every cent, and did an amazing, beautiful and unique job. They also made getting up and ready by 6:00 am a lot easier with their great personalities!

Sent on 12/06/2009

CINDY · Married on 07/11/2009

I definately would recommend having Angalina do your bridal, bridal party as well as family members hair. On the day of the wedding she was prompt with her supplies and had an upbeat and knowledgable attitude regarding my sometime undecisiveness regarding my bridal hairstyle. She did my hair as well as two of my bridesmaids as well as my mother in a very efficient style. Do not shop around any further...email Angalina!!!

Sent on 12/03/2009

L · Married on 06/06/2009

Angalina was such a delight to work with. She is super talented, experienced, efficient and organized. She had another wedding to attend to in the afternoon but nevertheless was extremely professional and had done a fantastic job. Angalina's work is simply amazing and I would not hesitate to recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 12/04/2009

Rachel · Married on 05/16/2009

Angalina and Ryann did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! I am so grateful for them doing a practice run at my house and then getting up really early and comming to me the morning of the wedding. It could not have been any easier or stress-free. Our hair and makeup looked amazing and hours later still looked perfect! I would recommend them to anyone and plan to use their services again when I need to get dressed up. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/12/2009

Rebecca · Married on 05/09/2009

Angalina was a joy to work with and our hair turned out fabulous. She did mine and my 4 bridesmaids hair and we all couldnt have been happier. She turned our ideas into reality and was so much fun. It was great having her come to our hotel room so we didn't have to worry about traveling, etc. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Valentina · Married on 12/28/2008

Angalina did a great job on my hair and make up. She's nice and it was fun to work with her. She's also really accommodating and flexible. Thanks again angalina!

Sent on 01/12/2009

Holly · Married on 10/11/2008

Angalina is such a doll! I brought a picture of how I wanted my hair to look to my trial and she nailed it without needing any adjustments.

On the day of my wedding she showed up early so that she would have time to set up. She did all my girls hair, made suggestions and everyone looked stunning. My hair was amazing, and looked the same at the end of the night as it did when she was finished.

She was so easy to work with and very prompt at responding. I will be recommending her to everyone.

Sent on 11/30/2008

Heather · Married on 08/23/2008

Angalina is always professional and excellent at what she does... I sent her a photo of my hair and she got it all right perfectly the first time round as well as the brides and everyone else's and she hadn't even met the bride. Love her!

Sent on 10/03/2008

Adrienne · Married on 08/09/2008

Angalina was a pleasure to work with! Not only did my hair look amazing, but she was professional, affordable, and listened perfectly to what I wanted. Call Hair by Angalina to look absolutely amazing on your big day! :)

Sent on 10/23/2008

Andrea · Married on 08/03/2008

Angalina was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. The hair style that she did was exactly what I hoped for! It also looked good for the whole evening. She really did a great job and I hope to work with her in the future if I need a formal 'do' again!

Sent on 09/22/2008

Kelli · Married on 08/02/2008

Angalina was great to have around on my wedding day. She is very nice and great at what she does. Angalina kept things moving according to our schedule and everyone got exactly what they asked for even though everyone wanted totally different looks.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Shelly · Married on 12/23/2009

Angalina did an excellent job, I absolutely LOVED my hair and how it turned out. her service is well worth the price, and she puts in alot of effort to get you looking beautiful.

Sent on 01/24/2010

hannah · Married on 07/25/2008

Angalina was fantastic. She came to my hotel for a trial two days before the wedding and did a great job. We made a couple of changes for the wedding day and everything turned out perfectly. My hair was amazing. Just what I wanted. I have had problems in the past with my head aching at the end of the night from bobbypins stabing me or hair pulled too tight. I didn't have any of these problems with my wedding day hair.

Angalina also did the hair of my bridesmaids and they all looked fantastic. Angalina did a great job. I highly recommend Angalina.

Sent on 09/27/2008

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2009

Angalina did a great job on hair for my wedding. She was easy to get a hold of and came to my home, which was very helpful.

Sent on 11/25/2009
  • W

Baillie · Married on 06/29/2008

Angalina was an absolute pleasure to work with, and my savior! I had booked a salon to do the hair and make-up for myself and my wedding party of 5 - but they cancelled on me about a month before the wedding. A friend uses Angalina for her haircuts and recommended I talk to her. She met with me that weekend, recommended her partner who does make-up and was able to fit me into her schedule! All the girls looked amazing on my wedding day and I received TONS of compliments. Angalina came to our house so we could get ready in a relaxed atmosphere, and didnt mind when I changed how I wanted my hair done on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2008