Andrea Solomon Wedding Planner Reviews

52 | West Bloomfield, MI

52 Reviews for Andrea Solomon Wedding Planner

Andrea was a pleasure to work with. I trust her opinions and she isn't scared to be honest and give appropriate direction. She suggested the venue for our event and that was my favorite part of my wedding. You're in good hands with Andrea Solomon!

Sent on 10/23/2013

She is the best. We couldn't have gotten everyone down that aisle without her!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

Andrea was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and the day of my wedding! She made sure everything went smoothly, kept me up-to-date on what I should be doing and when, and worried about all of the little details I couldn't worry about on the day of my wedding. Thanks so much for all your help! My wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have done it without Andrea!

Sent on 07/26/2013

LEE · Married on 06/22/2013

I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding because Andrea was at the church and reception and made sure everything flowed smoothly. Hiring her was money well spent

Sent on 07/21/2013

Valmy · Married on 06/09/2013

Andrea is very nice , great calm personality who solves problems without getting upset . She pays attention to all details and is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Joan · Married on 05/26/2013

We used Andrea for all three of our children's weddings.
    It was a pleasure to work with her, so much so that I wish we were doing one more just to work
    With Andrea!

She is the BEST!!
    She's helpful without being pushy and very knowledgable and professional. She knows exactly who to call
    For every need.... And, she Is so much FUN to work with!!! That's the best part!

I highly recommend her....

Sent on 06/13/2013

gloria · Married on 04/06/2013

We could not had the wedding run so flawlessly without Andrea. She is the best wedding planner.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Amy · Married on 12/23/2012

Andrea was great!! It was so nice to know that she was handling everything behind the scenes, and I didn't have to worry about anything! Prior to my wedding, she was always helpful, available and responsive to any needs or questions that came up.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Diane · Married on 12/01/2012

Andrea made it possible for my daughter to have the wedding of her dreams. As a wedding planner she is worth every cent that she charges and more. She directed us to vendors and services that provided us with savings at least 10 times over her fee. More important, she really cares and enjoys her job. Before the wedding she checked with all of the vendors to confirm the arrangements and scheduals. The day of the event, she fielded every little concern. I felt like a guest at my own daughter's wedding, relaxed and confident that all would be perfect, and it was. Thank You Andrea for a day that will live in my pleasant memories forever!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

Andrea made my wedding seamless from start to finish. Me and my Husband live in Chicago but had our wedding in the Detroit area so our wedding posed extra details and complications with all of the out of town guests that Andrea made seem easy. Andrea was very easy and flexible to work with and she was always very understanding of my busy schedule and the fact that my visits into town were not always planned in advance. She made the whole process enjoyable from picking the save-the-dates to meeting with vendors. She always responded very quickly to any questions or concerns we had and at our vendor meetings she was our biggest advocate, making sure the vendor understood what we wanted and gave us the best price possible. The day of the wedding Andrea kept everyone on schedule and gave my Husband, my parents and myself the gift of being able to enjoy the day stress free. I highly recommend using Andrea as your wedding planner. In fact, my sister is getting married in Chicago this June and she was so impressed with the way Andrea coordinated me and my Husband's wedding that she is having Andrea come to Chicago to do her wedding as well!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/24/2012

Andrea is the best coordinator I could have ever used. Not only did she do the typical things, but she went above and beyond. She made my wedding the wedding of my dreams and threw in a few touches that I never would have dreamed of, but made the day extra special. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/09/2012
  • User2541011 · event on 06/17/2012

Andrea is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/15/2012

david · event on 03/10/2012

absolutely the best party planner there is. could not have done it without her!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Donna · Married on 07/09/2011

Andi Solomon was truly a big help in the preparation of my daughter's wedding. She was very knowledgable in picking the right invitations and choosing the hostess gifts for my daughter's showers. I was able to enjoy myself at my daughter's wedding as Andi took care of the smaller details, i.e., putting out place cards, candy and nuts on the guest tables. She made the bridal party feel at ease during the rehearsal. I would highly recommend Andi to any future brides.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Julie · Married on 06/18/2011

I loved working with Andrea and her team. They were extremely professional, helpful, supportive and handled all of my needs. I received so much more than day of services. She really has great ideas, great vendors and made our wedding flow perfectly!!! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Lisa · Married on 11/20/2010

Andrea is the best!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2011

Emily · Married on 05/22/2010

Andrea is the BEST! She is very knowledgeable and professional. She has a huge selection of invitations, favors, gifts and anything you need for a wedding. Plus she helped me keep my sanity during the whole process! Hire her early, she is highly in demand!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Andrea was very supportive during the wedding planning and day of the wedding. It was great that she picked up all of the things we needed for the wedding during the week and then brought them to the venue and set them up for us. She was helpful with the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. It was wonderful to have her organize things throughout the day of the wedding and collect everything at the end of the wedding. We were able to enjoy the whole event knowing that Andrea was there for us!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Sara · Married on 01/06/2014

Andrea was truly a Godsent! My husband and I decided to get married rather fast and feeling completely overwhelmed with all the details I started my search for a planner. Andrea was the first and only person to return my call and I am forever grateful! We initially were planning a small wedding for 40, but after the word got out we quickly had to bump it up to 70 people within 3 days of the wedding! It was absolutely insane but Andrea was a powerhouse... we changed the venue, caterer and florist in a matter of hours and pieced together a gorgeous wedding that looked liked years of planning! If Andrea can deal with my crazy short time frame and piece together such an amazingly gorgeous event... imagine what she can do with yours!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2012

Andrea was absolutely the BEST money I could have spent. She was well worth EVERY penny spent. From the first moment I talked to her (2 weeks before the wedding) I knew she was the person that I wanted to be doing the day of coordination for my wedding. Andrea was extremely professional, very easy to talk to, and kept my now wife and I calm even during some very stressful times (we had a couple the day of the wedding). When she conducted the rehearsal she kept us on track and went through everything very thoroughly. My wife and I were very concerned about many different things and she made sure to keep us calm and to remember why we were there. It was extremely beneficial that Andrea is Jewish and has experience with Jewish weddings because my wife and I had never really attended any weddings before and needed her guidance with our traditional Jewish ceremony. Andrea treats you like you are a close friend of hers and I know I will be staying in contact with her. We absolutely love her.

Thank you so much Andrea!
    Jordan and Olivia

Sent on 10/16/2012

Erika · Married on 07/09/2011

I loved Andrea!!! She was so helpful in making my dreams for my big day come true. She always responded back to my/my mom's emails. She was readily available whenever we needed her and she was at both the rehearsal and wedding making sure everything went off without a hitch. She even went above and beyond for us when we realized we had left something containing our car keys at the Temple. She made phone calls and was able to retrieve our bag and keys before the reception even got started. She was easy to work with and really knew what she was doing. She was mindful of our budget and she got things done in a very timely matter. I will recommend Andrea Solomon without thinking twice!!

Sent on 07/22/2011

She did an absolutely wonderful job as my day-of coordinator. I planned my whole wedding myself, but left the day-of up to her and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Marcia · Married on 06/29/2013

She had great ideas and was very helpful. She helped make the day of the wedding smooth and fun.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Sharon · Married on 02/16/2013

Very helpful during the rehersal, wedding and when the occasion was over. I would definitely recommend her very highly on professionalism and helpfulness. She knows her business.

Sent on 03/01/2013
  • User2524631 · event on 06/17/2012

Andrea was very helpful in selecting a place for our son's Bar Mitzvah. We had a little different theme, and she found the perfect place. Also, her suggestions about decore and entertainment were very helpful and on the money. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 07/06/2012