Andrea Solomon Wedding Planner Reviews

52 | West Bloomfield, MI

52 Reviews for Andrea Solomon Wedding Planner

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

Andrea's creativity, experience, and connections were invaluable! She got everything just right for our wedding and helped take our dream of an outdoor lakeside wedding from dream to a reality!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/13/2017

Andrea made sure everything happened at our wedding and it was a perfect success!
    She also set everything up the way I requested and made sure everything that needed to be saved was packed so we didn't have anything to worry about on the big day. She was organized and on top of everything.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Carol · Married on 08/12/2017

Andrea was a pleasure to work with, she exceeded all of our expectations! We couldn't have done it without her, and given the opportunity, I would use her again!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Betty · Married on 08/04/2017

Andrea made our wedding perfect. She was there for us at the rehearsal and the entire day of the wedding. She helped in so many ways!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Sara · Married on 06/25/2017

Andrea is a fantastic wedding planner. As an out of state bride, she helped me and my fiance create save the dates, choose invitations, find a moderately priced videographer, and make the whole day go smoothly. At every step of the way. Andrea was there. She was able to make time for me to work around my schedule and when I could fly into Detroit. and when I could not, we met over skype. She also had fantastic ideas about the venue and how to do everything and make decisions about wedding pacing and scheduling. I would not hesitate to recommend her to a Detroit Area bride.!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Janet · Married on 06/25/2017

Andrea Solomon helped us plan and execute a perfect wedding. She was attentive to every detail. Our guests were amazed by our event. She kept everyone in the wedding party calm and handled everything from last minute dress alterations to a reluctant flower girl. She was awesome!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Julie · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a great experience with Andrea and would recommend her! She was easy to work with and flexible. Happy to use her!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lezlie · Married on 11/26/2016

Everything was perfect! From planning to the day!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Andrea was awesome. She came to some vendor appointments so to make sure when the big day came that it would run smoothly. She helped us to create fun things for the wedding that helped it to stand out. It was an amazing day and everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Andrea Solomon is excellent. The planning for my daughters wedding was over a year in planning, Andrea was there every step of the way. She went with me to meet my vendors, she spent countless hours in planning. If you are planning a wedding don't hesitate contact Andrea, it will be an event to remember.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Julia · Married on 08/21/2016

Andi was a pleasure to work with. The groom and I worked especially closely with her as we got closer to the wedding -- we had a meeting to go over the day-of details (who would walk down the aisle with whom, to which music, and so on) and ordered various supplies from her (cocktail napkins and thank-you notes, for example). She demonstrated her excellent experience in wedding planning at the rehearsal -- she kept our very large wedding party organized and timely. For the wedding, itself, everything felt perfectly choreographed. Every detail was considered, and it helped to make our wedding that much more incredible. Thank you, Andi, for all of your help!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Sue · Married on 11/14/2015

Although we had only contracted Andrea for the "day of" the wedding, my daughter wanted help with the itinerary of the wedding itself. Andrea spent almost 2 hours with us, at no extra charge, to plan a timeline for the event. During this meeting, countless suggestions for vendors and strategies emerged. She also offered to do our place cards for us at a very reasonable rate, which would have been a headache for us. Even though we were very late with some information and later moved away from her suggestions, she was warm and helpful throughout. Four extra pluses during the day of preparations and the event: Andrea brought her sister to help and she was definitely helpful! Andrea also whisked away my older daughter's baby, who is attached to her hip, and kept him happy during several strategic times. They cleaned up an area where the bridesmaids left their things, since it was to be used for a pre-ceremony gathering, and even vacuumed! And during a "bustling emergency" they (and Andrea's kit) were invaluable. You couldn't find a better professional wedding planner!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Andrea is the consummate professional. She was there for us throughout the year, keeping us on track and calm so that we were able to enjoy the process of planning as well as the the wedding day/night. Her able partnership ensured that my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. I have used Andrea's services in the past (for Bar/Bat Mitzvah events) and would not throw an event of this magnitude without her assistance.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Marcia · Married on 10/11/2015

Andrea did a great job of keeping us on track, suggesting other vendors, helping us order invitations, napkins and other items. She was fabulous the day of the wedding, keeping everyone on time, in place and ready. And she worked all evening to assure that everyone was taken care of. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • I

Igor · Married on 09/19/2015

Andrea was amazing. We couldn't be happier with her services. She was well organized, involved, extremely helpful, and had a great energy about her. She did a perfect job at my sister's wedding and so we used her for ours. We don't have a single negative conment to make about her. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2015

On point! Money well spent!!! Super organized, easy to work with, and filled knowledge.

• User4969847 · event on 05/02/2015

Andrea provided great service from helping me pick the venue to the invitations to packing up the party at the end of the night. She answered my frequent calls and gave good advice.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Danny · Married on 12/31/2014

The most important decision my wife and I made was hiring Andrea Solomon to help plan our wedding! Never once did I feel unimportant, or needy! She made us feel confident and never allowed us to worry! She was just the best! I'd recommend her to anyone that was throwing any type of party! I'll be looking for excuses from now on just to continue working with her!

Thanks again Andrea for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 01/06/2015

If you need a day of planner, Andrea is the best. She also is the best with helping plan pre-wedding

Sent on 12/14/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2014

Exceeded all expectation. Very personal and sweet.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Jonathan · Married on 06/15/2014

Andrea was amazing, we don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • User4203861 · 2+ years ago

Is was nice working with Andrea. We hired her twice - for our son's and our daughter's weddings. Andrea provides a great service, very reliable and extremely helpful. We were very happy with her services both times.

Sent on 06/26/2014
  • User4198070 · 2+ years ago

Andrea was great to work with and was a great resource to have while planning my wedding. It was nice to know that I would not have to worry the day of the event because she would have everything covered!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2013

Words cannot properly describe just how big of an asset Andrea is during the wedding planning and on the day of the affair. Her poise, knowledge, and experience are, in my opinion, beyond compare. She has a special way of providing a guiding hand and making the process an enjoyable one. Whenever I wanted advice or assistance in making difficult decisions, she would always take the time to ensure all of my needs were met and that I was happy. Andrea helped me create the wedding of my dreams and I am eternally grateful I was able to have her by my side from the moment I started planning until the last dance at the reception.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Sherry · Married on 09/28/2013

Andrea was a pleasure to work with. Her personality and kindness made the wedding flow much easier. Highly recommend her and would use her again. She was with me all the way. The wedding wouldn't be the same without her.

Sent on 10/23/2013