Andrea and Marcus Photography Reviews

Andrea and Marcus Photography 7
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 04/06/2019

Best photographers ever!!

Andrea and Marcus are the best photographers in the business! They work amazing together and are so sweet and help with anything and everything! They always get back to you ASAP! I could not love them more!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 10/13/2018

Andrea & Marcus go above & beyond to capture your day perfectly! They are easy to work with & strive for excellence in their work. A great team!

Fun, energetic, & professional describe this husband & wife team!
    Andrea & Marcus were great to work with during our engagement photos, my bridal pictures, & on our wedding day! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Andrea and Marcus Photography 18
    Andrea and Marcus Photography 19

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Breathtaking

Andrea and Marcus took my breath away when we got a sneak peak of our wedding photos! When we originally chose them to photo our special day I was already excited because I saw the amazing work they had done in the past... but it was nothing compared to the emotion I felt when viewing my own! I can honestly say I am ovsessed and can not stop looking at them!! They made the day so much fun, easy to relax and enjoy our moment! It was a scorching day but Andrea and Marcus were running up and down the golf course just to get those perfect shots!! They go above and beyond to capture your moments!!! Highly highly recommend them for your event!!! They are outstanding!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Andrea and Marcus Photography 25
    Andrea and Marcus Photography 26
    Andrea and Marcus Photography 27

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Andrea and Marcus were amazing to work with! They were very professional and responsive to emails. They even helped create the timeline for the wedding day! It was great having 2 wonderful photographers with 2 different styles! We received our photos much faster than we were expecting and they were breath taking!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Torey · Married on 06/23/2018

There is no way that you wont fall in love with Andrea Anderson Photography! When I was wedding searching for a photography, my husband and I met with 1 person we saw at a wedding show and we had been chosen to win a small price. We met her and she was nice..but we wanted to meet a few others first. So I remember from high school that my classmate's sister did photography and I looked her up online and fell in love! We reached out to Andrea Anderson Photography and set up an appointment where they met us halfway for a nice meeting at a Panera Bread. As soon as we looked through their portfolio, my husband and I were hooked and knew that we were going to hire them no matter the cost. The pricing seemed high at the time of out meeting and it through our entire budget off, BUT the price is SO SO worth it! We don't regret anything. We would choose them again over having a bar, or even a professional DJ again. Our photos turned out amazing. They come in a pair! They are husband/wife and they have opposite photography styles which is the main reason my husband and I fell in love with the. Andrea has a more natural style and Marcus has..I don't even know what its called but its very colorful as you can see from their photos they have here. We love that they take normal photos and we also fell in love with their large "landscape" type photos. This is where we were in the middle of the photo and they captured the entire scenery. I still cant express how awesome their photos were. You have got to at least go to an in person meeting with them before you think about ruling them out after your initial emails or seeing a price list. Im telling you its worth it. Their responsiveness was 5/5 as well. We never had to wait long for an email or facebook reply. They dressed professional as well and walked through out venue property to find the best spots for photos. Very creative and fun! We chose the 9 hour package which was perfect! We're so thankful!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Paige · Married on 03/10/2018

Andrea and Marcus are simply amazing. I had my Bridal session with them before our wedding. Each picture more breathtaking than the other. It's hard to pick a favorite! They are extremely responsive and professional. My mother has seizures, they were extremely accommodating and creative with lighting. They ensured her safety while getting the perfect picture. They braved the rain, crawled around on the ground, and kept us laughing. Marcus and Andrea are wonderful, personable and the only photographer you'll ever need. Their skill set is evident by the high quality pictures. Finding a photographer that works with couples of various sizes and makes them look and feel confident is key. They nailed it!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Genia · Married on 04/17/2017

I found Andrea & Marcus after visiting a bridal show at the Winston-Salem convention center. They were not the most inexpensive but I was captivated by their images. After months of research I decided they were the ones! My family and friends were extremely impressed with the tight, professional service they provided. They gave directions well and have vision unlike anything I've seen. Both photographers are super cool and down to Earth. Thus far I've only seen my previews but they are absolutely amazing considering I got married on a cold, wet and dreary day. I purchased 12 hours of photography and it saved my life considering the rain robbed me of a few hours. Even after my husband and I were dead tired Andrea & Marcus made sure we not only got our money worth, but that our last picture was just as flawless and carefully crafted as our first.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Allie · Married on 08/20/2016

Andrea and Marcus are incredibly talented! My pictures are breathtaking, absolutely beautiful. I honestly could not be happier with how my wedding photos turned out. They’re also super friendly and easy to work with. They are organized and know how to get the job done efficiently and thoroughly and have an impressive eye for beauty and detail. If you want to be confident your wedding photos will turn out gorgeous, hire Andrea Anderson Photography for your wedding day. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Kinsley · Married on 10/02/2015

I completely fell in love with Andrea and Marcus' work from the start. I had multiple photographers to select from and by far their pictures caught my eye immediately. We have done our engagement session with them as well as my bridal portraits and I couldn't be more satisfied. The quality of every picture they take is unique and not to mention they are just excellent to work with. They completely focus on what you want and they make sure to capture the best moments. I wouldn't have any other person do my wedding photography.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Nakia · Married on 05/23/2015

Andrea Anderson Photography captured our engagement and wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice! They are so talented and creative. Everyone is in love with our photos as much as we are! We would recommend Andrea Anderson Photography to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Christiana · Married on 04/25/2015

If you are looking for a couple who is willing to try anything and get amazing pictures, you NEED Andrea and her husband Marcus. They had a plan from the start and as soon as they arrived executed the plan quickly. They got every picture we asked for, and accomplished it as fast as possible so that we could join the festivities. During the ceremony, I had no idea they were even around because they were so quiet. I appreciate their creativity and efficiency. Thank you for capturing our big day!!

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/28/2013

Andrea and Marcus were so friendly and easy to work with. We were so impressed with their work. They are true professionals who are very skilled at what they do. Their style matched ours very well. They were very open to seeing examples of the types of photos we wanted. They also suggested nice poses. They loved the idea of doing a first look session before the ceremony. They worked well with our families and attendants. They took a lot of photos throughout the whole day, and I felt confident that nothing would be missed. They gave us so many gorgeous photos that were edited beautifully. They took pictures of the decorations and details, as well as the ceremony and reception. They also took nice pictures of the guests. They captured the feel of the wedding. The photos were exactly how I wanted them! They even hand delivered our picture CD to us since it would have taken a while to get it in the mail (since the pictures were finished right after New Years). I was so glad that we asked both of them to take photographs on the day. We got a lot of cool pictures from different perspectives, and their price for a second shooter is so reasonable! We were so happy with Andrea and Marcus and their work! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018

This couple is amazing to work with! They not only do their specialities of photos, they also want to hear what type of photos you want!! They are very flexible and I would hire them again!!

Sent on 07/25/2018