Andi Bravo Photography Reviews

49 Reviews for Andi Bravo Photography

49 Andi Bravo Photography Reviews

Kevin · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply the best!!!

Also amazing with referrals for other vendors!!!

Andi Bravo Photography 1

Emily · Married on 10/01/2017

I would recommend Andi and her husband over and over again! They’re so talented and so professional. She has the best personality and worked with us on everything! She made our wedding magical!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

Andi is such a talented photographer! We absolutely LOVED working with her. We had so much fun taking our engagement photos and they couldn't have turned out better! My bridal portraits were incredible. Andi made me feel like a model throughout the whole process and I was so comfortable and had so much fun! I cant WAIT to see all the gorgeous photos from the wedding. I know they will be perfect and truly capture our fantastic day!

Reo · Married on 04/05/2016

Andi is a great photographer! She did a excellent job in our wedding. Would forever recommend.

Judy · Married on 02/20/2016

There are not many things that I could type here to truly explain how amazing Andi is! My wedding day was quite hectic as I have a huge Italian family, however, she managed to capture every moment I wanted her too! She didn't just meet my expectations (which I will admit, were pretty high) she far exceeded them! Andi is extremely professional however she is totally fun with the way she carries herself and photographs. From the engagement session to the bridal session to the rehearsal dinner and the wedding she rocked every bit of it! My husband and I feel like we are back in those moments every time we look at a picture! I would recommend Andi to ANYONE looking for photographer! She will be in our lives for years to come!!!!
    Thank you so much Andi!!!! You really are exceptional.

Shes so talented! We love EVERY single one of our photos! She was reasonable and included a free engagement session. Was always there to help on the wedding day!! She might be the best vendor we hired

Meghan · Married on 11/21/2015

Andi was the best choice for photography for our engagement pictures, my bridal a, and our wedding pictures. We chose the package that included all 3 sessions with unlimited time for the wedding day. From the very beginning I knew Andi would be great! She met with us, showed us her work and we set the date for our engagement pictures. She took us to two different locations for the photos, then turned the pictures around for us in under 2 weeks! For my bridal shower we booked way in advance and had no problems the day of. Andi had my pictures turned around in 3 days. And on the wedding day Andi was such a help. She was more like a coordinator than just a photographer. She sent me over 1200 edited pictures a little over a month after the wedding and they were incredible. All of her work is spot on and will blow you away. There is no other choice for your wedding pictures!

Chantil · Married on 11/07/2015

Andi is awesome! Hands down best photographer! You will not be disappointed!

Taylor · Married on 10/23/2015

I came across Andi Bravo Photography's blog page and I was instantly smitten, the details and images that were shown on her blog were so incredible I felt as though they were so real and raw and intense and gorgeous. I scheduled an appointment for a consultation and I knew immediately she was the photographer for our big day. She has such a love and passion for photography and you can hear that by listening to her speak about how our whole process would work.
    I have always felt it was the most important aspect of a wedding and I was willing to pay any amount to have beautiful memories, after all, the photos would be the only memories I would have to look back on years later. Although I was prepared to pay top dollar for my photographer Andi Bravo photography had such reasonable and fair package pricing. I feel any bride would be able to find a package to fit their needs and wants.
    My engagements blew me away. I felt as though we were models in a magazine shoot. Everyone loved them and most importantly we loved them.
    My bridal session was absolutely stunning, she took my ideas and turned them into much more than I could have ever imagined or hoped for.
    The big day finally came, I was a nervous, frantic mess and as soon as Andi Bravo got to the wedding venue I just felt a calm.. She was so organized and on top of everything, she had thought of things I never even thought of and made my day so calm and easy.
    My wedding photos are much more than I could ever have dreamed of. I still look at them and feel as if I am in a fairy tale. They are breath taking and so incredibly gorgeous. I could not have chosen a better photographer for my day and I recommend her to everyone. Hands down the best wedding photographer in Tulsa and possibly the US.
    Her eye for details and new ideas are exciting and exactly what every couple needs. She has a true talent to take your ideas and make them so much more. Every single image is stunning.

Andi Bravo has far beyond exceeded my expectations! Throughout the planning process, she has been extremely helpful lending suggestions and doing far more than what I anticipated. Andi was referred to me by a friend and I am so grateful that she came into my life. I consider her more than a photographer, I have gained a great friend!

Andi Bravo is an amazing photographer and person! She made us feel extremely comfortable while she was shooting.. like she was not even there at times! Sharing such an important day in your life with the person you love is exciting but trusting someone you dont 100% know to capture it can be scary however Andi made us feel like we have been friends for years! She is extremely professional as well as friendly. We met with a couple of photographers but the moment we met Andi we knew we wanted her to be the one we share our special day with! If you are getting married in the Tulsa area Andi Bravo Photography is a must! She has a great eye for wonderful pictures and she also makes the whole experience a pleasurable one. I would recommend her to my family and closest friends as well as anyone getting married.
    Andi you are truly exceptional, Thank you so much for making our day a memorable one!

Victoria · Married on 06/06/2015

Andi was amazing to work with! She took the most beautiful photos of our wedding and was willing to work in all the insane extra things my family wanted to do. Besides the fact that her photos are GORGEOUS, she has an amazing professionalism that made the whole day so easy -- I never felt like she was rushing me or being pushy.

All my memories of my wedding day are wonderful and now I have the incredible photos to remember it by. Thanks Andi!

Teresa · Married on 05/16/2015

Andi did an amazing job taking pictures of our wedding and she helped with a timeline of events to keep on track. She did our engagement photos as well. Loved working with her!

Devon · Married on 01/24/2015

Andi was an absolute joy to work with. I planned my wedding in just a few weeks and she went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. She was with me every step of the way and on the day of our wedding she kept me calm and smiling! Our photos are breathtaking and I couldn't be happier that we chose Andi to capture our day. LOVE her!

Renae · Married on 10/05/2014

Andi was the main reason my wedding was a success. She not only provided photography but she helped to coordinate the timeline. During the event Andi stayed focused and made sure things were on time and ran smoothly. Not to mention her photography is amazing! I don't know what I would have done without her.

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

I absolutely adore Andi's work! She is so good at what she does! My wedding pictures are beautiful. I definitely recommend her!

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Andi is without a doubt the BEST choice for your wedding/engagement photos! So professional, unbelievably talented and so helpful! She truly cares about her clients and their big day! Would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Corina · Married on 06/07/2014

Had a great time working with Andi. Open to my ideas for shots and good to get things going and flowing smooth.

Andi was amazing .. She was so helpful in more ways than just the photos and she is prompt and on time and very quick to respond and meets your desires of the ideas you have as well as her own creativity I would definitely recommend her to any bride I come in contact with !

She works hard to get pictures back fast. The pictures are beautiful. Her prices are competitive and it's for amazing quality and service. She's awesome.

• I

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Where do I begin..,. Giving anyone full creative control over any anything is scary for me. I'm the kind of person that likes to just do it myself because I know it will be done right. When I first met Andi she was very kind and sweet, but most of all you can see the passion that she has for her craft. I knew then that I could trust her. She has been nothing short of amazing the entire time. She always has her clients best interest at heart, and will go beyond her job description to ensure your day is perfect. She is awesome and I would recommend anyone work with her. You will not regret it at all. She will do everything she can to make sure you are satisfied!
    ~Thank you Andi~
    Jessica <3

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2014

Andi was the most perfect photographer that any bride could hope for. She is so friendly, caring, and full of positive energy. She captured so many amazing angles and moments, and not one bad photo! And we have 1,229 photos! She captured every emotion, and portrayed them so beautifully. We couldn't have been happier or more grateful of our decision of Andi Bravo Photography.

Sarina · Married on 04/26/2014

Andi was amazing!! She had so many great ideas and she listened to our ideas too. Our day would not have gone so smoothly without her direction and expertise. I felt like I was able to just relax and let her do her thing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants great pictures from a photographer that cares about them and doesn't just treat them like another gig.

Jessica · Married on 03/01/2014

Andi has very good ideas and will work with you and your needs. Love that she made a pinterest board for me so I could pin ideas to her account that I like. She has excellent prices and is fun to be around!

Andi was great to work with from engagment pictures, bridal, and wedding! She capured great moments for us to remember! Her confidence in her work was refreshing as I met with multiple photographers then talked to my then fiancé about them . He said you seem to like Andi the most so let's go with her and we did! Solid choice!