Anaheim Red Lion Hotel Reviews

6 | Anaheim, CA

6 Reviews for Anaheim Red Lion Hotel

Monica · Married on 06/09/2019

Reception venue

Daniel and staff were so incredibly amazing from start to finish. Gave us exactly what we wanted and made our wedding magical, simple, and so special! Great food and our guests had a blast!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Claudia · Married on 08/05/2017

Jannice is amazing! As well as her whole staff.
    Our wedding was as we dreamed
    We are extremly grateful. Our rooms wee amazing and the service here is fantastic

Sent on 08/15/2017

Angela · Married on 03/19/2016

Jannice was amazing, helping me every step of the way. She made planning my reception easy and stress free. Thank you so much for you help, you were a pleasure to work with Jannice, you and your whole team!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Ashtan · Married on 06/14/2014

I had a great wedding here at the Red Lion hotel the staff really helped me a lot even in places they didn't have to like when my linen people I hired didn't make the head table look how I wanted they fixed it. They did a really great job making my day less stressful and worked great with my other vendors who were not always so great. The bar worker and all the waiters were very nice and I really enjoyed working with Jannice she was friendly and helpful.

Sent on 02/19/2016
  • I

Izumi · Married on 02/01/2014

Excellent customer service! We booked one of their conference rooms to have our wedding ceremony and they were really accommodating! They also gave us good rates for our guests. Jannice was really sweet.. its people like her that make it so much easier to plan a wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Colin · Married on 06/06/2017

Jannice was fantastic! She answered all of mine and my wife's questions in a clear and timely matter. All of the contract details were clear and everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. The food was delicious :).

Sent on 09/20/2017