Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals Reviews

13 | Merced, CA

13 Reviews for Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals

Raquel · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic team

This review is long over due. My husband and I hired Amy and her team for our wedding this past October. The day of, Amy and her team were right on time and were an amazing help trying to figure out solutions that day. The materials were in great condition and everything looked great. They worked quickly and efficiently. My family also commented on how nice Amy and her team were and seemed very professional. Before the big, anytime I would call Amy she answered, she was always happy to help and answered all of my questions. She did whatever she could to make it nice and easy for me. We are so happy we hired Amy for our rentals. We definitely recommend Amy and her team. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Alexis · Married on 09/28/2019

Fabulous experience!

Amy was such a joy to work with! She is very upbeat and positive, she helped me make my backyard wedding come to life! There were a few hiccups along they way but Amy made sure every problem was solved and went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Katie Johnson · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful Experience

Amy was wonderful to work with! She is sweet, patient, and her items are very reasonable. I provided her with 6 days to prepare items before our event and she executed flawlessly. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy in the best!!

If you are looking for party rentals for ANY event Amy Shabby Chic Rental is the absolute best!!!! Amy went above and beyond to make sure my wedding vision came to life! Amy was very professional and always responded (I was a bit Bridezilla/control freak) so it gave me so much peace Amy was always available for me whenever I needed her. I have never planned a wedding or big event and without a doubt I couldn’t have done it without Amy. She was extremely Patient with me and answered all of my questions and concerns. Amy has an amazing way of keeping her clients calm and happy while handling any situation that might arise during the chaos that sometimes comes with planning. I can’t express how gratefulness lucky I am to have met Amy and been able to trust her with the most important event in my life. Amy genuinely cared about my thoughts and did everything to make sure that my big day was exactly what I wanted from researching options,calling vendors even referring me to a hairstylist . Amy’s heart shines so bright and she has a true passion for what she does if you want to have a perfect event with one of the most caring and compassionate peoplei have ever met Amy should be your only option.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • alexandra

alexandra · Married on 07/28/2018

We found Any late in our planning and had already figured out most of our table settings and decor but we needed tables and seating. We rented tables, benches and champagne flutes from her. The benches we're beautiful!!!!!! I couldn't afford farm tables but I think it ended looking even more elegant with simple table clothes and her beautiful modern wood benches!!! I was blown away at how perfect it was once it came together!!

Thank you Amy!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Pang · Married on 03/10/2018

Amy! Was awesome.. I would recommend her services to anybody..

Sent on 03/23/2018

Dee · Married on 12/30/2017

I would thoroughly recommend this business!

Amy, the owner, was a joy to work with. She is creative, will offer ideas if asked, and has an extensive variety of event equipment and supplies.
    We had very elegant decor at the reception, so though the business name is "Shabby Chic", Amy can help you create any atmosphere for your event.

We had only 3 weeks to arrange a wedding and reception, she made it all go smoothly.

Everything was professionally done.
    Everything promised was delivered, and picked up afterward, on time.
    A bit of flexibility was offered when needed.
    Costs were reasonable.

I don't know if this is a common thing in this business (this was our first wedding to arrange), but her policy of retrieving 100s of dirty dishes, so we didn't have to arrange for dishwashers after the wedding, was a very welcome surprise.

I'm so glad to have located Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals on Wedding Wire. I would recommend this business 100% !

Sent on 01/22/2018

Cecilia · Married on 10/07/2017

I hired her for a few decorations for my sweetheart table and she went above and beyond. We were missing a few linens and with a days notice she was able to get it for us she’s absolutely amazing! She was able to do a last minute backdrop for us it was gorgeous

Sent on 10/27/2017

Cecilia · Married on 10/07/2017

My original decorater did not have any of our head table decorations or linens or even tables! So I called Amy the NIGHT BEFORE and she completely delivered. Within a few hours notice she set up tables, chairs, linens, AND a backdrop. She even had a cake stand available for us to rent! She’s great I wish I had gone with her originally. She price matches, and works with your budget. I will be using her for future events!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy definitely has an eye for events. Especially because she's done photography as well. So my wedding was picture perfect. I loved everything about it. I had trouble choosing a color for my wedding and she easily suggested a theme. I love Beauty and the Beast, which she knew, so she threw out so many ideas for decor. I honestly could not have figured it out without her. I was also worried about the cost but she helped me out, I showed her the prices of another company and she gave me a better deal. Honestly appreciated everything she offered to make my wedding as beautiful as it was. I definitely recommend Amy's Shabby Chic Event Rentals for any event, she will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/12/2017

Baby Shower

Best baby shower I could have asked for! Amy’s my go to vendor.. from my wedding, to our gender reveal, and now our baby shower. I’m so blessed to know her and have her do these beautiful events for my family and I to enjoy. We always have her deliver so the family and I can focus on any else that needs our attention or just not be rushed with getting ready. Amy just has an eye for this type of stuff. Personally I’m not creative so I’m grateful for her work!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Elena · Married on 08/12/2016

Amy did an excellent job organizing our 10th year wedding anniversary and a surprise birthday party for my husband. She is professional, dependable and very helpful. Amy has an exquisite taste and a very rich inventory--her pieces are classy, unique and of high quality, as is her service! She is very flexible, easy going and just a delight to work with! I am looking forward to working with her in the future and with absolute certainty recommend her work to all future brides and everyone who is planning events for all occasions.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/20/2019

3.0

Awesome Experience

I am so happy I went with Amy. She has a great inventory with exactly what I wanted (and many other styles). Her prices were awesome too. She was super sweet and willing to work with us. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/12/2019