Amy Miranda Makeup Reviews

78 Reviews for Amy Miranda Makeup

1 User photo

Amy Miranda Makeup 1

Heather · Married on 10/19/2012

Amy was very professional and did a great job for the big day! She had to work with adult and preteen/teen makeup and the results were just beautiful!

Thanks Amy!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It was my pleasure!

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2016

Provided me with confidence and great lasting makeup all day.

Sent on 06/13/2016

hi Nicole!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a feedback on the makeup done last Friday at the wedding of your friend.

As you know, I arrived early at 8:15 am and worked till 2.30 pm (in the backyard to get the most sunlight but also in the staggering heat on that day and as there was no allocated space in the house) and give each bridesmaid the look they desired. I went above and beyond to ensure everyone turned out amazing and I enjoyed working with each one of you!

You - one of the bridesmaids - emailed me earlier today saying: "The wedding was amazing, thank you for asking. Truly spectacular and my makeup lasted all day. My makeup experience was both a pampering and relaxing one. It made me feel a lasting confidence throughout the long day as a bridesmaid. I loved my shimmer eyes. Thank You!" and I was very happy to hear that.

I wish you a beautiful day!

0.4
      0.5

Amy was very difficult to deal with. Getting a hold of her was difficult. I had my trial with Amy and she asked me to bring over photos and ideas that I wanted, which I did. When arriving she listened to what I wanted, but went against everything that I had asked for. Yes she said she did what she thought was best for me but it was nothing that I am used to wearing. She placed heavy and dark eyeliner when I asked for thin. She placed bright pink when I asked for neutral lipstick, and she placed shimmer eye shadow when I asked for something neutral and not shimmery. She did not listen very well and still did what she wanted. I informed her that I was unhappy.
    When speaking to her on the phone she got very aggressive and rude and my fiancé heard the entire conversation.
    She does not care about the bride she is in it for the money.
    She wouldn't even meet with me for a second chance to fix her mistakes and since they were her mistakes she still wanted to charge me more. I didn't ask for anything that she did and she still wouldn't own up to it. All she kept saying was I do what I believe is best, well she falsely advertised when she asked me what she wanted. I had her for my trial and decided that I could not deal with someone like this on my wedding day and decided to go elsewhere and I was extremely pleased.

I also had a signed contract and she send me a long email canceling the contract with her because she was unwilling to give me another trial because of her mistakes in not listening to what I wanted. Yes she is the professional and knows best but it comes to a time where you also need to listen to your clients and what they feel comfortable with. And I did NOT feel comfortable with shimmery eye shadow, pink lipstick and very heavy eyeliner.

Yes she will write below my comment to fight for her own argument, but I would look elsewhere.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Hello future bride!
    Thank you so much for reading my reviews! There are two sides to every story, so please read all my great reviews for a better reflection of my services!
    I look forward to working with you!