Amber Marie Photography Reviews

4 | Raleigh, NC

4 Reviews for Amber Marie Photography

Kayla · Married on 06/06/2015

My day wouldn't have been the same without Amber. She took so many pictures from dozens of angles that really captured every moment. I couldn't have asked for better or more variety. Our candids have allowed me to remember all the special moments from my day and she set up our posed shots beautifully.

AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE EDITING! I woke up wedding morning with bilateral pink eye, even spent a few hours in urgent care! You would never have known my eyes looked so terrible by how great my pics turned out! No red, puffy eyes!

Amber is definitely the best!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Joshua · Married on 05/23/2015

My wife and I used Amber's talents for our wedding photos. Her style blends excellent photography skills with her creativity and imagination to produce photos that we thought were at once spectacularly classic and unique! But what truly separated her from what others may offer is her handling of situational emergencies. My wife suffered a reaction that caused her eyes to swell and turn red. But Amber was able to eliminate all of that in the final product. During this nerve wrecking time she was phenomenal in not only reassuring us our photos would be perfect but that the process of having them taken would be exciting. She was absolutely right, and our fun experience working with her led to our perfect wedding photos that we will cherish forever

Without hesitation, I enthusiastically recommend Amber Marie Photography

Sent on 08/18/2016

Cameron · Married on 05/12/2012

Amber has photographed our family starting with mine and my husbands engagement, then our wedding, and then newborn photos after the birth of our daughter. She has an amazing eye for capturing the beautiful moments that you want to remember for the rest of your life. Ambers passion for what she does truly comes across in her photography. Turn around time for her photos is very prompt, which was important to me because I could not wait to see them! I could not recommend Amber more to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kristi · Married on 01/14/2012

I have used Amber for all my family pictures. We found her for our wedding, then we used her for our daughter's birth, and now she is our family photographer! In the most awkward of situations, Amber makes you feel completely comfortable. Her work is so beautiful and she gives you the perfect mix of posed and candid pictures (my husband likes the posed pics and I like candids, so she makes us both happy...which I thought was impossible to do!!) We love her and couldn't say enough amazing things about her or her work!

Sent on 08/16/2016