Amay Custom Weddings Reviews

6 | Lansdale, PA

6 Reviews for Amay Custom Weddings

Matt · Getting married on 06/15/2022

Excellence

My girlfriend needed a quick fix for my Army Dining Out. Last minute, the fixes were made! Her dress looked amazing and the evening was saved! Excellent service, quality work, and great customer care.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Tony Memis · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfection !

This was an amazon experience to work with a professional who treated me and my family like we were the most important people in earth. The attention to detail and quality to her profession is top class. I would highly recommend all of her services.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Krysta Memis · Married on 02/28/2019

Absolutely Excellent Job

I found myself in a tight situation where I needed a dress alteration for a formal event only two days away. Fortunately through a friend I was able to find Amay, and with no trouble at all she took on the job to alter my dress in only one day (not to mention it was a tough material to alter with a machine so she hand sewed it). She took the job on with no complaints at all and was happy to fix my dress in the short amount of time I gave it to her in. She did an absolutely superb job, perfect length and very professionally done. I am so happy with the results, I will continually recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much Amay!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Rita

Rita Knox · Married on 11/11/2017

Got the perfect dress

Amazing amazing amazing!! My daughter told her what she was looking for. Shiew-may gave my daughter the perfect wedding dress. I recommend her to anyone i hear is getting married.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Amay Custom Weddings's reply:

As I always like to help the young people to make their dream come true, it was my honor and pleasure to contribute my knowledge and experience for Sam. Thank you so much for your time and kind words. I appreciate it.
  • Sara

Sara Bailey · Married on 10/16/2017

Amazing experience!

My Experience with Shiew- May was one I will never forget! From the beginning, she met every need of mine; she made the story of my dreams come to life. My dress fit me perfectly, and was everything I could have imagined and more! Shiew- May was very attentive to my needs and wants, it was very evident she wanted me to feel comfortable and my day to be special. I felt beautiful and enjoyed every second in my custom gown.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Mary Macfarland · Married on 09/03/2016

Always Goes the Extra Mile

I had the pleasure of working with Shiew-May several years ago. She is hard-working and very conscientious. She was flexible and always willing to step in and do more if needed. Shiew-May is very professional and I would highly recommend her and her work.

Sent on 11/06/2018