Ama’s Catering Experience Reviews

Ama’s Catering Experience 7
  • Michele

Michele White · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Outstanding Service

Vendor arrived early, assisted in event set-up (aside from the food) and even substituted in a few extra tables and chairs needed,at no cost.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Evelyn Hanson · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply love Ama’s Catering!!

Ama’s Catering was one of the best choices I made in the planning and execution of my event. Ama is so down to earth and easy to talk to. She was great at helping me decide on a final menu! My guests loved all of the food but raved about the shrimp and salmon.

Sent on 10/29/2019

John Dzagbo · Married on 10/20/2019

Baby Shower

It was an awesome experience. The food was great and the service was beyond excellent.
    I will recommend her a 1000 times

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Tarsa

Tarsa Scott · Married on 09/22/2019

Business Owner

I highly recommend AMA’s Catering Experience for your next event. Ama has catered several events for me including a customer appreciation event and my daughter’s 25th birthday celebration. Ama goes all out to ensure the presentation is out of this world and the food tastes absolutely delicious. She is very punctual and anticipates your every need. I can not wait to have her delicious meals at our next event. Book her, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
    Ama’s Catering Experience 15
  • Christiana

Christiana Fedah · Married on 09/22/2019

Outstanding service!

Ama's Catering Experience is AMAZING! I worked directly with Ama who was great from start to finish. She is a true professional. She really went above and beyond to make my daughter's birthday luncheon menu delightful. The food was delivered on time and it was hot and absolutely delicious. The kids loved it and the parents really enjoyed as well as taking leftovers home. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience. I will be using ACE again very soon.
    God bless you and ACE with continued success.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kiara Scott · Married on 09/21/2019

Catered my 25th Birthday Party

I truly enjoyed having Ama’s Catering Experience cater my 25th birthday party. Everything was so easy to book and she’s very professional and informative! She had an array of dishes for me to choose from and they all were amazing, she even created a signature cocktail for me! The day of my event she arrived early to make sure that everything was perfect and to my liking. All-in-all having Ama cater my party was the best decision I made and I highly recommend her for any of your catering needs!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

Amamzing Service

I would recommend Ama's Catering Experience to anyone. The food was delicious and the presentation was even better. Ama was such a pleasure to work with and made the event a success.

Tamiko Campbell · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience

We hired her for our son's graduation party and she was excellent. Arrived on time and was more than prepared for the event. Food was top-notch; she even prepared/provided more dishes than we were expecting. Will definitely be using her in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Owen

Owen Grigsby · Married on 04/22/2019

Ama's Catering Experience:

Ama's Catering Experience did an amazing job helping me to surprise my wife for our 10 years wedding anniversary. Ama's professionalism and attention to detail made the experience worth-while. Ama prepared an astonishing tasty full course meal that was specifically tailored around my wife's food allergies. I recommend Ama's Catering Experience to anyone looking for excellent cuisines.

Owen G.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Aishah

Aishah · Married on 07/08/2018

Flawless Execution

Professional from the start! Communicates well and is ON TIME with adequate help!
    We DID NOT have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day! The food was stunning and tasted exceptional. There was plenty of food for our guests and they are still talking about it. ACE has also done private catering for us and we love her attention to detail, reliability and above all, the yummy foods!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Ama’s Catering Experience 16

Devonne · Married on 07/08/2018

Outstanding!

Love, love, love ACE LLC! Such a pleasant experience planning with Ama and then seeing (and eating) the results. She and her staff are professional and thorough--and the FOOD! Beautiful and delicious! Want perfection? Call Ama!

Anita Dzagbo · Married on 11/19/2017

Wonderful experience.

Extremely professional in taste, presentation, and cuisine. Have used Ama's on other occasions as well.

Sent on 10/25/2019

SM · Married on 12/31/2016

Event organizer

Ama’s is always the best.
    We’ve hired them multiple times for multiple events, and each time we’ve been impressed.
    They catered our recent cocktail party and paired the hors d’oeuvres with our tequila cocktails. Everything was amazing. Ama’s servers and bartenders were also friendly, professional, efficient and knowledgeable about what they were serving.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/13/2014

Simply Amazing

It was a pleasure working with Ama and her staff. Ama was very patient and was able to provide everything we requested. The food was beyond delicious and the presentation was breathtaking.