Amanda McQuade Photography Reviews

Charlotte, NC
View more information

• Kaleigh
    Kaleigh Married on 01/26/2019
    Amanda is amazing so far! I knew from talking to her only a few minutes that she was my photographer! I can’t wait to do tour engagement shoot
    Amy Married on 10/21/2018

Not your average wedding photographer...

It takes a special person to be a quality wedding photographer.
    Simply put: Amanda was the glue that held our wedding together. From the moment we contacted her, she gave us guidance, invaluable info on who to go to for wedding related services, and even saved the day by fixing my wife’s hairstyle moments before the wedding (and taught this clueless guy how to properly affix a boutonniere). She's also a kind and upbeat person to boot. Her reassuring personality was a blessing to both of us during this otherwise stressful time.
    Her journalistic style gave us some surprisingly great pictures. She's also creative and versatile with premeditated photo composition (just check out the way she framed and played with simple flashbulb lighting on the epic T-Rex picture).
    After our last-second engagement photos turned out some incredible gems and left my wife and I in tears, I found myself thinking, “OK, Amanda, you’ve done your job, you can sit the wedding out if you want to!”
    If you’re shopping around for your wedding in the Charlotte area, you’ll probably notice that there are 3 general pricing tiers, with corresponding photo quality attached. I think Amanda will be breaking out of the pack and moving into the “upper tier” of Charlotte photographers sometime soon... so I suggest you book her while she’s still one of the best values around.

Amanda McQuade Photography's reply:

Amy and Mike, y’all are so kind! It was a joy to document you al together! I love how your day was so full of joy and love ❤️
    Jill Married on 04/14/2018

Sanford/Wilson wedding

Amanda & her husband did a great job capturing our special day! We are constantly looking back at our album and have since put up pictures all over our home! I highly recommend her when choosing a photographer for your special day!

Amanda McQuade Photography's reply:

Jill, you are so kind! Thank you!! It was a blast! Can't wait to see all the pictures of your little person, soon
    xoxo
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 10/14/2017

Down to Earth and Socially Aware!

I loved having Amanda as our wedding photographer. As a bride, the day can be overwhelming in general, especially if you don't *love* getting your photo taken. Amanda made the experience so much fun and not at all overwhelming. As the review title states, upon meeting her I picked up the fact she's very down to earth and socially aware so she can really hone in on what you want for your wedding day. She captured just enough posed photos, and didn't take my husband and I away for too long for photos between the ceremony and reception. We were very happy with both the quality and delivery of our end product. So much so we will be reaching out to her for newborn photos later this spring :)

Amanda McQuade Photography's reply:

Andrea, thank you! I absolutely loved being a part of your day! I cannot wait for your little peanut to arrive soon ;)