Amanda Lee Photography Reviews

36 | Charlotte, NC

36 Reviews for Amanda Lee Photography

Anna Hunsaker · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Professional, Friendly, Amazing!

Amanda is both friendly and professional. We had an absolutely amazing experience getting our engagement and wedding photos done by her. Amanda makes you feel comfortable and makes each experience special and easy. She was willing to use multiple locations for our engagement photos and was very creative with poses and picture locations. We appreciated her flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond to make our experience special. Amanda remains positive, and it is clear that she loves her job. Not only is she great to work with, she also produces wonderful images! She uses the environment and lighting to make the pictures look natural and beautiful. They are quality and realistic. Amanda also had our images back to us within less than 2 weeks! I loved every picture and have a hard time choosing my favorites. I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience with Amanda was. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Katie Fox · Married on 10/10/2020

Amanda was GREAT!!!!!

Amanda did such a great job with our wedding! Her and I spoke multiple times before the wedding (I decided not to do bridal shots) and we worked through a timeline of the day. When she arrived for the wedding we ran a little behind (but it wasn’t her fault) and she was really flexible and we were still able to get all of the shots I was wanting. She captured every moment perfectly and the pictures are beautiful!!!! She was able to send us our album within 2 weeks of the wedding which is super fast for the amount of pictures she sent. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much Amanda!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Elizabeth Hearne · Married on 10/03/2020

The Hearne's

Thank you so much Amanda for every portrait we have of our big day!! Even though Covid-19 was a factor, she remained calm & professional throughout the year of planning of our wedding. I highly recommend her!! She's very reasonable and will work with you on your wedding planning. She has became a part of our family!! Thank you again for everything you have done back behind the scenes to capture everything we wnated!! Not sure if other Photographers have been able to make it so special, the day I walk down the aisle to my husband, I was pregnant. To go back and re capture our day, she managed to get the pregnancy bump!! Oh, what a day!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Yates · Married on 10/02/2020

Finally tied the Knot!

Amanda was so much fun and patient throughout a year and half of engagement, and lets not talk about COVID-19, she followed CDC guidelines throughout . The prices that are listed are very affordable and you get so much! My package consisted of engagement photos, bridal portraits and day of wedding coverage. Amanda knows how to ease your nerves and capture your natural smile/laugh, those are the funniest trees ever lol. She captured every moment that I desired during our wedding. Everyone knows I LOVE My memories in photos. Amanda assisted with those difficult decision making time frames. Not only did we gain a Wonderful photographer for future life changing photo sessions but we gained a lifetime friend!!!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Danelle Gross · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing! Professional! Above and beyond!

Amanda is absolutely amazing! Not only did she capture amazing pics of our wedding, but she also helped us plan the timing of the day of! Don’t hesitate to boom with this talented professional if you have the opportunity!

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • lea.erin

Lea Alexander · Married on 05/30/2020

She was amazing!

Amanda is so kind and sweet and did an amazing job with our photos. She was very flexible with time changes and went above and beyond in service but letting us use 2 different locations. Definitely recommend!

• Taylor

Taylor Mialik · Married on 05/24/2020

Excellent photographer

Amanda was a wonderful photographer! Despite us having to change our original wedding date due to Covid, Amanda was patient through everything and worked extra hard to make sure we were happy. She spent so much time taking a ton of pictures from the venue, my dress, jewelry and so much more. All of her pictures are of great quality and she doesn’t waste anytime getting them back to you as fast as possible. I would recommend her for weddings, family pictures or individual portraits for sure!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Sandra Capehart · Married on 05/09/2020

Mother of the bride

Amanda Lee Photography is a true professional in every situation, and with this virus we had a lot of situations! Amanda handle everything we threw her way with compassion and superior professionalism. If you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to book with Amanda Lee Photography - don’t hesitate!!!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Burnette · Married on 03/22/2020

Hard working and fun

Amanda was fun and perfecinal. She kept us laughing the whole time so are photosshoot showed real joy and love.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Madison

Madison Thomas · Married on 12/10/2019

Hardworking and Doesn't Miss a Moment!

I cannot say enough great things about Amanda and the service she provides! She is diligent, responsive, detailed, friendly, and professional. She knows how to make everyone feel comfortable to capture the most magical moments. During the wedding and the reception she captured every detail. You would have thought she had a team of 10 people because she was everywhere all at once. She even was nice enough to send me a few sneak peaks that very night after she had left the venue! My pictures were edited and finalized in a timely manner and she kept me up to date on her progress the entire time. Fantastic photographer and an event greater person to work with!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Lauren Murphy · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Photographer!!

We had such a great experience with Amanda! From our first meeting all the way to receiving our wedding album she was super responsive and always available to talk! She is soo friendly and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We did our engagement photos with Amanda as well as we were so happy with how those turned out. She had those photos done super fast and we were able to order our Save the Dates with one of our engagement pictures on it, which was a huge hit with the family. Amanda met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure she got a list of everything and everyone we wanted photographed. We made sure we were all on the same page as far as wedding day timeline in order to get all the pictures we wanted. Even though my bridesmaids and I were about an hour late to the venue she worked with the time we had left and got all the photos we wanted. She stayed with us throughout the reception and got some amazing shots of all of our guests having a blast on the dance floor. Those have to be my favorite pictures we got back. Oh! She also kept in mine that my husband and I really wanted sunset pictures. We were eating dinner and she stole us away for no more than 15 minutes to get awesome sunset pics! I really appreciated that she paid attention to that because the sunset was beautiful that night. We received our photos back about 6 weeks after our wedding and they are BEAUTIFUL. She took the time to edit out an acne blemish i had on my face in every...single...picture. I know she HAD to have been tired of looking at that for weeks! lol but all the pictures turned out amazing. Once we have kids and need family photos we will definitely be reaching back out to Amanda!

• Caitlin

Caitlin Foust · Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding

Amanda is by far the best wedding photographer! All of my pictures help tell the perfect story to our perfect day. She listen to everything I wanted and made it happen. Amanda is easy and comfortable to work with. She came up with ideas that I would have never thought of. From the moment she arrived she was taking pictures she didn’t waste a single moment and she stayed all night until we felt like we had all the pictures we wanted. Amanda will definitely be my photographer for life. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Mary Plummer · Married on 10/19/2019

Amanda Lee Photography

Amanda Lee Photography rocks! If you’re looking to hire a photographer, I highly recommend Amanda Lee Photography!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Samantha Bulla · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing. Couldnt have asked for better service!

Amanda is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.

• Cathy

Cathy Bulla · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Ever

Amanda is as great as photographer as she is a person. She is such a sweet person that makes everyone shes with feel special. I've known her for her entire life and watching her grown and become as dedicated to making someone's most precious day the best it can as she is to living a spectacular life. I recommend people always choose Amanda, and ince they do they will know why.

• Tracey

Tracey Walker · Married on 08/03/2019

August 3, 2019 Wedding

Amanda!!
    Christopher and I are so happy with the photos you have taken and want to thank you for capturing all the special moments from our big day!!
    So many wonderful memories that you captured!!
    You were a delight to work with and we loved your ability to give friendly direction to achieve your vision.
    You have brought us everlasting joy through your photos and we want to give you credit for your beautiful work. The pictures are breathtaking!

Thank you for everything, Amanda!
    Best regards,
    Tracey

Sent on 09/13/2019

Carrie Morgan Kenn · Married on 07/13/2019

Timeless photos

Amanda did an exceptional job at our wedding! I am so thankful to have found her. She is professional yet makes you feel so comfortable when she’s capturing beautiful moments. I highly recommend her for wedding photos and/or engagement and bridal shoots.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Shriver · Married on 06/29/2019

Such a beautiful day!

Working with Amanda was amazing! She had my husband and I laughing the whole time. She made us feel so comfortable and was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/12/2019

L Fort · Married on 01/20/2019

Talented photographer

Amanda was unbelievable. She captured my daughters wedding with such elegance patience and professionalism. She listened to all the details we wanted to capture and even suggested things we had not thought of. We are thankful for her attention to detail and strongly recommend her to capture your special occasion.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lydia · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda listens! and responds!

We had a wonderful experience with Amanda as photographer for our daughter's wedding. She is a lovely person, caring, empathetic, and so genuine. She tries very hard to give everyone involved everything they desire -- from formal shots at the church (yep, this couple actually had an old fashioned full-on white church wedding!) to sweetheart shots at the reception venue (country club setting - so beautiful - and weather perfect for glorious pictures!) She takes copious notes during planning meetings and even goes beyond trying to capture every little detail that might become blurred in the memories of bride and groom. Of course there will be missed shots (yes, even with more than 600 photos taken) but this isn't our first wedding - it's our last child of six to wed - and no photographer can ever do it all. But Amanda comes super close and what's more she is just incredibly easy to work with and she LISTENS! And then tries her very, very best to give you the best wedding package she can possibly pull off. This MOB loves the fact that she has the entire photo gallery on a flash drive where she can experiment with Photoshop settings to -- not only minimize wrinkles in her posse -- but make tons of enlargements, and special photos for all involved. It's going to be a spectacular Christmas season when the wedding party, etc. see their special photos and photo books. I can hardly wait! And for that, I thank Amanda for all her hard work that warm Saturday in September!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Mcdoanld · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience

Amanda is truly amazing at what she does. She captured every moment at our wedding beautifully. The pictures was better than what I ever thought possible. ❤️

Sent on 11/10/2018

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda Lee Photography has my highest recommendation!

Amanda is prompt, professional, and personable. She was with me every step of the way when it came to the photography for my wedding.

I appreciated our initial meeting, where Amanda took the time to get to know me and my wants and needs in regard to the photos. The day of our wedding, Amanda arrived on time and was a calming presence. When the proofs were returned, I could not get over the great shots and emotions that she captured!

Give Amanda a call--you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Amanda Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it!

Guillermo Prado · Married on 06/15/2018

Just right for us

Amanda was great to work with from the start. She was very professional. She took tons of pictures throughout our wedding day, but we never felt she was being intrusive in any way. She made sure we could access and download our photos after the wedding. She also shared some photos on Facebook which was nice. We had a small problem downloading some of the photos (probably our mistake), but Amanda quickly gave us access to the photos again as soon as we asked (access is for a limited time). Looking back, we should have taken more time to understand what we needed to do after the wedding, but honestly there is so much to do when getting ready for your wedding day. Maybe a short list of instructions would help with the “after wedding” part. Thank you so much Amanda

Sent on 01/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Amanda Lee Photography helped memorialize our special day in a beautiful and professional way. From our initial contact to delivering our pictures, she listened to my wishes and executed them perfectly! She had the quickest turnaround I’ve ever heard of a wedding photographer having. Amanda captured some beautiful moments, both candid and posed. Despite a temperamental toddler and even more temperamental weather, Amanda was able to adapt beautifully to whatever came her way and still produce beyond what we expected! Her photos represent the highlights of my wedding day! She captures my bridal beauty in a way that surpasses any expectation! She froze moments in time that allow me to revisit my special day in a way I never expected. I’m so enamored!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Meryl · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so very glad that I stumbled upon Amanda to photograph my wedding. She was very personable and patient. The photos that she took are absolutely amazing. She has a great eye for beautiful backgrounds.

Sent on 07/06/2018