Amanda Lee Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Makayla H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing, fulfilling, respectful, responsive. Talented and great energy!

Amanda was wonderful! She captured the best moments in my wedding and my engagement photos. Kindly listened to my options & my requests. My joe husband and I have never taken professional photos before, so she did an awesome job making us feel comfortable and laughing!
    Tammy M. Married on 09/04/2021

Highly Recommended!

Amanda is a wonderful, talented, personable photographer. She was so easy to work with and made our entire family and bridal party feel comfortable in front of the camera. She provided us with our photos in a timely manner and was very flexible in scheduling! I could not recommend her more highly!
  • Dixie
    Dixie H. Married on 08/21/2021

She is amazing!

Amanda was absolutely fantastic. She is all about getting to know the couple before the actually wedding day, which is great because you don't have those awkward introductions on your big day and you already feel comfortable with her.

I went with the package that included the bridal session...do it, it's worth it. Schedule your trial run hair on the same day you have your bridal session. You can look back at those photos and decide if you want to change your hair or makeup for the actual wedding day. It also saves a lot of time at the wedding. You can get most of your bridal photos out of the way.

A few weeks before the wedding she schedules a time to go over your wedding timeline. It's amazing!

She is also really quick to get photos back to you in a timely manner.

She took close to 1,000 on our wedding day. It was amazing. When I received the photos from my wedding day I shared them with all my friends and family and I have not stopped hearing about how great they are and how sweet the photographer was.

YOU MUST HIRE HER :)
    Anna H. Married on 07/09/2021

Professional, Friendly, Amazing!

Amanda is both friendly and professional. We had an absolutely amazing experience getting our engagement and wedding photos done by her. Amanda makes you feel comfortable and makes each experience special and easy. She was willing to use multiple locations for our engagement photos and was very creative with poses and picture locations. We appreciated her flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond to make our experience special. Amanda remains positive, and it is clear that she loves her job. Not only is she great to work with, she also produces wonderful images! She uses the environment and lighting to make the pictures look natural and beautiful. They are quality and realistic. Amanda also had our images back to us within less than 2 weeks! I loved every picture and have a hard time choosing my favorites. I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience with Amanda was. I highly recommend her!
    Stacy T. Married on 06/19/2021

You won’t regret booking with Ananda

What a great experience. Amanda is very professional and above everything she is a great communicator. She hit all deadlines and her work is exceptional. She did a fantastic job at capturing our wedding day. Don’t hesitate, book her today!
    Brittany Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend! :)

Amanda is absolutely amazing, so thankful I used her to capture my wedding photos! She was so professional, kind, and easy to work with. The day after the ceremony she sent us a few shots as a sneak peek and I am already obsessed with the pictures. I highly recommend her, you will not regret it!!
    Savannah K. Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding photography

Amanda is amazing!! She makes taking pictures feel natural! Her personality is what makes the experience so easy flowing! Would definitely recommend!
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 04/25/2021

If you want the best, get Amanda!

Amanda is not only a very sweet and patient person, but she is also an amazing photographer. I have never felt more comfortable having my picture taken -- and I absolutely hate having it done! Amanda guided me and my husband through our wedding with ease and she gave us so many gorgeous photos... I favorited nearly all of them!!!!! Incredible!!!! Amanda stepped into our lives and wedding in a time of need and delivered more than we could have possibly asked for. If you want everything you have dreamed of in a photographer and photo shoot, Amanda is the one you've been waiting for. Amanda you're amazing and I can't wait to work with you again sometime!!!!!
  • Meghann
    Meghann J. Married on 04/16/2021

Wedding Photographer

Amanda was amazing to work with! From the engagement session, to the bridal session and finally the wedding! She was very easy going and made you feel so comfortable. She was always available to answer random wedding day questions and always so helpful! Wedding day went very smoothly, stress free for the bride and groom but she definitely worked hard to make that happen. Our photos came back rather quickly for the amount of photos she had from wedding day! We are so in love with all of them. Thank you for everything Amanda! We appreciate you!
  • Lillian
    Lillian S. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing Photographer!!

Amanda was amazing to work with! From our engagement photos, planning, and wedding day. She made everything super easy, stress free, and wonderful! We got our pictures super quick and really enjoyed the sneak peeks she provided!!
    Katie F. Married on 10/10/2020

Amanda was GREAT!!!!!

Amanda did such a great job with our wedding! Her and I spoke multiple times before the wedding (I decided not to do bridal shots) and we worked through a timeline of the day. When she arrived for the wedding we ran a little behind (but it wasn’t her fault) and she was really flexible and we were still able to get all of the shots I was wanting. She captured every moment perfectly and the pictures are beautiful!!!! She was able to send us our album within 2 weeks of the wedding which is super fast for the amount of pictures she sent. I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much Amanda!!!!
    Elizabeth H. Married on 10/03/2020

The Hearne's

Thank you so much Amanda for every portrait we have of our big day!! Even though Covid-19 was a factor, she remained calm & professional throughout the year of planning of our wedding. I highly recommend her!! She's very reasonable and will work with you on your wedding planning. She has became a part of our family!! Thank you again for everything you have done back behind the scenes to capture everything we wnated!! Not sure if other Photographers have been able to make it so special, the day I walk down the aisle to my husband, I was pregnant. To go back and re capture our day, she managed to get the pregnancy bump!! Oh, what a day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Y. Married on 10/02/2020

Finally tied the Knot!

Amanda was so much fun and patient throughout a year and half of engagement, and lets not talk about COVID-19, she followed CDC guidelines throughout . The prices that are listed are very affordable and you get so much! My package consisted of engagement photos, bridal portraits and day of wedding coverage. Amanda knows how to ease your nerves and capture your natural smile/laugh, those are the funniest trees ever lol. She captured every moment that I desired during our wedding. Everyone knows I LOVE My memories in photos. Amanda assisted with those difficult decision making time frames. Not only did we gain a Wonderful photographer for future life changing photo sessions but we gained a lifetime friend!!!!!!
    Danelle G. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing! Professional! Above and beyond!

Amanda is absolutely amazing! Not only did she capture amazing pics of our wedding, but she also helped us plan the timing of the day of! Don’t hesitate to boom with this talented professional if you have the opportunity!
    Christy Married on 05/30/2020

Great experience and great pictures at a more affordable price.

Our photographer made our day very special by being so nice, professional, and organized. She captured so many wonderful moments of this special time in our life. Would highly recommend.
  • lea.erin
    Lea A. Married on 05/30/2020

She was phenomenal!!!

Amanda is so kind and sweet and did an amazing job with our photos. She went above and beyond to get us amazing pictures. She was able to travel to get bridal pictures, and took over 1000 pictures for our wedding. All at an unbeatable price!!!! She also took pictures of our guests and I think that's a great addition. I couldn't recommend her more!
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 05/24/2020

Excellent photographer

Amanda was a wonderful photographer! Despite us having to change our original wedding date due to Covid, Amanda was patient through everything and worked extra hard to make sure we were happy. She spent so much time taking a ton of pictures from the venue, my dress, jewelry and so much more. All of her pictures are of great quality and she doesn’t waste anytime getting them back to you as fast as possible. I would recommend her for weddings, family pictures or individual portraits for sure!
  • KenlyStrube
    Kenlystrube Married on 05/12/2020

Excellent Experience

Amanda Lee is a great photographer to work with! My husband is a photographer as well but since this was our big day, he wouldn’t be the one behind the camera this time! My husband looked around and was recommended Amanda by a photographer Amanda used to work under in the past.

Amanda Lee is so sweet and happy all the time when it came to doing both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She’s very punctual and on time, reaches out to you plans with you the timing of when photos will be taken and takes into consideration of what shots you want. She’s creative too in using the environment around her to her advantage when photographing. She was such a cheerful attitude when around her and she has a feel love and connection with her family. Her work is great of course! We have plenty of excellent photos that my husband and I will cherish for a long time! Thanks Amanda Lee!!
    Sandra C. Married on 05/09/2020

Mother of the bride

Amanda Lee Photography is a true professional in every situation, and with this virus we had a lot of situations! Amanda handle everything we threw her way with compassion and superior professionalism. If you are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to book with Amanda Lee Photography - don’t hesitate!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 03/22/2020

Hard working and fun

Amanda was fun and perfecinal. She kept us laughing the whole time so are photosshoot showed real joy and love.
  • Madison
    Madison T. Married on 12/10/2019

Hardworking and Doesn't Miss a Moment!

I cannot say enough great things about Amanda and the service she provides! She is diligent, responsive, detailed, friendly, and professional. She knows how to make everyone feel comfortable to capture the most magical moments. During the wedding and the reception she captured every detail. You would have thought she had a team of 10 people because she was everywhere all at once. She even was nice enough to send me a few sneak peaks that very night after she had left the venue! My pictures were edited and finalized in a timely manner and she kept me up to date on her progress the entire time. Fantastic photographer and an event greater person to work with!
    Lauren M. Married on 11/02/2019

Great Photographer!!

We had such a great experience with Amanda! From our first meeting all the way to receiving our wedding album she was super responsive and always available to talk! She is soo friendly and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We did our engagement photos with Amanda as well as we were so happy with how those turned out. She had those photos done super fast and we were able to order our Save the Dates with one of our engagement pictures on it, which was a huge hit with the family. Amanda met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure she got a list of everything and everyone we wanted photographed. We made sure we were all on the same page as far as wedding day timeline in order to get all the pictures we wanted. Even though my bridesmaids and I were about an hour late to the venue she worked with the time we had left and got all the photos we wanted. She stayed with us throughout the reception and got some amazing shots of all of our guests having a blast on the dance floor. Those have to be my favorite pictures we got back. Oh! She also kept in mine that my husband and I really wanted sunset pictures. We were eating dinner and she stole us away for no more than 15 minutes to get awesome sunset pics! I really appreciated that she paid attention to that because the sunset was beautiful that night. We received our photos back about 6 weeks after our wedding and they are BEAUTIFUL. She took the time to edit out an acne blemish i had on my face in every...single...picture. I know she HAD to have been tired of looking at that for weeks! lol but all the pictures turned out amazing. Once we have kids and need family photos we will definitely be reaching back out to Amanda!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin F. Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding

Amanda is by far the best wedding photographer! All of my pictures help tell the perfect story to our perfect day. She listen to everything I wanted and made it happen. Amanda is easy and comfortable to work with. She came up with ideas that I would have never thought of. From the moment she arrived she was taking pictures she didn’t waste a single moment and she stayed all night until we felt like we had all the pictures we wanted. Amanda will definitely be my photographer for life. I highly recommend her!
    Mary P. Married on 10/19/2019

Amanda Lee Photography

Amanda Lee Photography rocks! If you’re looking to hire a photographer, I highly recommend Amanda Lee Photography!
    Samantha B. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing. Couldnt have asked for better service!

Amanda is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.