Amanda Lee Photography Reviews

29 Reviews for Amanda Lee Photography

• Brittany

Brittany Yates · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Engagement photo session

Amanda is great!!! She knows how to make you feel as if y’all are hanging out with friends and taking pictures. I felt so at ease and she is sooooo much fun!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • lea.erin

Lea Alexander · Getting married on 05/30/2020

She was amazing!

Amanda is so kind and sweet and did an amazing job with our photos. She was very flexible with time changes and went above and beyond in service but letting us use 2 different locations. Definitely recommend!

• Danielle

Danielle Burnette · Getting married on 03/22/2020

Hard working and fun

Amanda was fun and perfecinal. She kept us laughing the whole time so are photosshoot showed real joy and love.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Madison

Madison Thomas · Married on 12/10/2019

Hardworking and Doesn't Miss a Moment!

I cannot say enough great things about Amanda and the service she provides! She is diligent, responsive, detailed, friendly, and professional. She knows how to make everyone feel comfortable to capture the most magical moments. During the wedding and the reception she captured every detail. You would have thought she had a team of 10 people because she was everywhere all at once. She even was nice enough to send me a few sneak peaks that very night after she had left the venue! My pictures were edited and finalized in a timely manner and she kept me up to date on her progress the entire time. Fantastic photographer and an event greater person to work with!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Lauren Murphy · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Photographer!!

We had such a great experience with Amanda! From our first meeting all the way to receiving our wedding album she was super responsive and always available to talk! She is soo friendly and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We did our engagement photos with Amanda as well as we were so happy with how those turned out. She had those photos done super fast and we were able to order our Save the Dates with one of our engagement pictures on it, which was a huge hit with the family. Amanda met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure she got a list of everything and everyone we wanted photographed. We made sure we were all on the same page as far as wedding day timeline in order to get all the pictures we wanted. Even though my bridesmaids and I were about an hour late to the venue she worked with the time we had left and got all the photos we wanted. She stayed with us throughout the reception and got some amazing shots of all of our guests having a blast on the dance floor. Those have to be my favorite pictures we got back. Oh! She also kept in mine that my husband and I really wanted sunset pictures. We were eating dinner and she stole us away for no more than 15 minutes to get awesome sunset pics! I really appreciated that she paid attention to that because the sunset was beautiful that night. We received our photos back about 6 weeks after our wedding and they are BEAUTIFUL. She took the time to edit out an acne blemish i had on my face in every...single...picture. I know she HAD to have been tired of looking at that for weeks! lol but all the pictures turned out amazing. Once we have kids and need family photos we will definitely be reaching back out to Amanda!

• Caitlin

Caitlin Foust · Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding

Amanda is by far the best wedding photographer! All of my pictures help tell the perfect story to our perfect day. She listen to everything I wanted and made it happen. Amanda is easy and comfortable to work with. She came up with ideas that I would have never thought of. From the moment she arrived she was taking pictures she didn’t waste a single moment and she stayed all night until we felt like we had all the pictures we wanted. Amanda will definitely be my photographer for life. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Samantha Bulla · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing. Couldnt have asked for better service!

Amanda is an amazing photographer and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.

• Cathy

Cathy Bulla · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best Ever

Amanda is as great as photographer as she is a person. She is such a sweet person that makes everyone shes with feel special. I've known her for her entire life and watching her grown and become as dedicated to making someone's most precious day the best it can as she is to living a spectacular life. I recommend people always choose Amanda, and ince they do they will know why.

• Tracey

Tracey Walker · Married on 08/03/2019

August 3, 2019 Wedding

Amanda!!
    Christopher and I are so happy with the photos you have taken and want to thank you for capturing all the special moments from our big day!!
    So many wonderful memories that you captured!!
    You were a delight to work with and we loved your ability to give friendly direction to achieve your vision.
    You have brought us everlasting joy through your photos and we want to give you credit for your beautiful work. The pictures are breathtaking!

Thank you for everything, Amanda!
    Best regards,
    Tracey

Sent on 09/13/2019

Carrie Morgan Kenn · Married on 07/13/2019

Timeless photos

Amanda did an exceptional job at our wedding! I am so thankful to have found her. She is professional yet makes you feel so comfortable when she’s capturing beautiful moments. I highly recommend her for wedding photos and/or engagement and bridal shoots.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Shriver · Married on 06/29/2019

Such a beautiful day!

Working with Amanda was amazing! She had my husband and I laughing the whole time. She made us feel so comfortable and was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/12/2019

L Fort · Married on 01/20/2019

Talented photographer

Amanda was unbelievable. She captured my daughters wedding with such elegance patience and professionalism. She listened to all the details we wanted to capture and even suggested things we had not thought of. We are thankful for her attention to detail and strongly recommend her to capture your special occasion.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lydia · Married on 09/29/2018

Amanda listens! and responds!

We had a wonderful experience with Amanda as photographer for our daughter's wedding. She is a lovely person, caring, empathetic, and so genuine. She tries very hard to give everyone involved everything they desire -- from formal shots at the church (yep, this couple actually had an old fashioned full-on white church wedding!) to sweetheart shots at the reception venue (country club setting - so beautiful - and weather perfect for glorious pictures!) She takes copious notes during planning meetings and even goes beyond trying to capture every little detail that might become blurred in the memories of bride and groom. Of course there will be missed shots (yes, even with more than 600 photos taken) but this isn't our first wedding - it's our last child of six to wed - and no photographer can ever do it all. But Amanda comes super close and what's more she is just incredibly easy to work with and she LISTENS! And then tries her very, very best to give you the best wedding package she can possibly pull off. This MOB loves the fact that she has the entire photo gallery on a flash drive where she can experiment with Photoshop settings to -- not only minimize wrinkles in her posse -- but make tons of enlargements, and special photos for all involved. It's going to be a spectacular Christmas season when the wedding party, etc. see their special photos and photo books. I can hardly wait! And for that, I thank Amanda for all her hard work that warm Saturday in September!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Mcdoanld · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience

Amanda is truly amazing at what she does. She captured every moment at our wedding beautifully. The pictures was better than what I ever thought possible. ❤️

Sent on 11/10/2018

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda Lee Photography has my highest recommendation!

Amanda is prompt, professional, and personable. She was with me every step of the way when it came to the photography for my wedding.

I appreciated our initial meeting, where Amanda took the time to get to know me and my wants and needs in regard to the photos. The day of our wedding, Amanda arrived on time and was a calming presence. When the proofs were returned, I could not get over the great shots and emotions that she captured!

Give Amanda a call--you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Amanda Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it!

Guillermo Prado · Married on 06/15/2018

Just right for us

Amanda was great to work with from the start. She was very professional. She took tons of pictures throughout our wedding day, but we never felt she was being intrusive in any way. She made sure we could access and download our photos after the wedding. She also shared some photos on Facebook which was nice. We had a small problem downloading some of the photos (probably our mistake), but Amanda quickly gave us access to the photos again as soon as we asked (access is for a limited time). Looking back, we should have taken more time to understand what we needed to do after the wedding, but honestly there is so much to do when getting ready for your wedding day. Maybe a short list of instructions would help with the “after wedding” part. Thank you so much Amanda

Sent on 01/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Amanda Lee Photography helped memorialize our special day in a beautiful and professional way. From our initial contact to delivering our pictures, she listened to my wishes and executed them perfectly! She had the quickest turnaround I’ve ever heard of a wedding photographer having. Amanda captured some beautiful moments, both candid and posed. Despite a temperamental toddler and even more temperamental weather, Amanda was able to adapt beautifully to whatever came her way and still produce beyond what we expected! Her photos represent the highlights of my wedding day! She captures my bridal beauty in a way that surpasses any expectation! She froze moments in time that allow me to revisit my special day in a way I never expected. I’m so enamored!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Meryl · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so very glad that I stumbled upon Amanda to photograph my wedding. She was very personable and patient. The photos that she took are absolutely amazing. She has a great eye for beautiful backgrounds.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Melodie

Melodie Hunt · Married on 02/09/2018

Great experience at our wedding.

Her responses were prompt and insightful. I felt very comfortable leaving our special day's photography in her hands. She kept her word with emails, phone calls, meetings, and times. We didn't have a wedding planner, so Amanda was so insightful in helping us create a schedule for the day as well as filling us in on what to expect. At the ceremony and reception, she was very easy to work with. I (bride) felt like I was in a whirl wind of a day, but she was calm under pressure taking all the shots on our list. We got married in a dark venue (brewery) and we were worried about the lighting, but Amanda made it happen, and we have some great photos to remember our day. The return on the photos was fast too! We are so grateful to have worked with Amanda!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

Amanda was GREAT! She was so sweet and did an amazing job and very fairly priced!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Amanda Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! I had so much fun with you and Matt! Surrounded by so many people who love and support you both, your wedding was so sweet and joyful. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

David · Married on 09/23/2017

Very accommodating and professional. Awesome pictures and even photoshop! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer

Sent on 01/20/2018

Amanda Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, David! It was such a pleasure working with you and Robyn!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Amanda made the experience easy and anytime I needed her help or had a question she had one and more. Also, takes amazing photos no matter the weather.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Amanda Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! Your wedding was so special and sweet and there was so much love. I loved every moment of it!

Nick · Married on 04/29/2017

Amanda Lee Photography provided us with an amazing day of photography services for our amazing wedding! She walked us through the process like she knew us for years, both educating us and laying out what to expect. As with most weddings (not that I have more experience than just this one!), there are always snags along the way. The ladies of our wedding party (don't tell my wife, but her included!), had a bit of an issue with time management. Amanda, and her second shooter John, bobbed, weaved and jumped over the hurdles to not only make things happen as planned, but also aided in calming them down to ensure that everything went down without a hitch and the gallery be none the wiser.

After our wedding concluded, her awesomeness didn't end there! Where friends have told me that they had to wait forever for their photos, Amanda did something that we just didn't expect. She sprinkled in a few pictures here and there to our personal Facebook pages to keep us, and our friends and family sated until the full lot was ready! The first teaser was the best and absolutely encapsulated her personality and humor (see attached).

Although wedding photography services is off the list for us, we would absolutely hire her for future life events. I am sure there are a lot of great event photographers out there, but I doubt there are many out there that can even come close to matching the full package experience that Amanda Lee Photography provides.

Cheers!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Heather · Married on 04/08/2017

Amanda made my wedding day even more special than I thought it could ever be. She was so creative and organized and I would definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Amanda Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Heather! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I am so thankful to have been a part of it!

Laura · Married on 09/24/2016

Amanda was absolutely great at my wedding. When I felt I just couldn't smile anymore, she knew exactly what to do to make me laugh. She is the best photographer ever!

Sent on 02/18/2018