Alyssa Frost Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Stacy K. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Highly recommend!

There aren't enough good things to say about Alyssa & Corey! They are absolutely wonderful! Not only incredible photographers, but so down to earth and humble. Until our wedding day, I never realized how much time is spent with the photographers the day of. Your connection to them makes the world of a difference. We loved them and our guests had great things to say as well! Being a Covid bride required a lot of changes, including a date and venue change, and they were accommodating and understanding through it all. Do yourself a favor and hire Alyssa Frost Photography. You will not be disappointed! We can't wait to use them again in other big life events.
  • Savannah
    Savannah Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing vendor

Alyssa and Corey were amazing to work with throughout the wedding process. My husband and I are both definitely not naturals in front of the camera and were super nervous ahead of our engagement shoot about how we were going to pretend to be momentarily photogenic. Alyssa and Corey were amazing at working with us to make poses and smiles feel natural and authentic. I treasure our engagement pictures and cannot wait to see my wedding pictures. On the wedding day, Alyssa and Corey were also amazing at helping us feel more confident while taking pictures and were efficient at getting all of the shots we wanted. Their style of photography and the way they balance light, airy photos with rich colors makes for beautiful pictures and I cannot wait to display their work for years to come.
    Anna B. Married on 06/12/2021

Easiest Decision You'll Make

Alyssa and her husband, Corey, helped make all my fairytale wedding photo dreams come true. They are the BEST team and such a wonderful duo to help capture any special moment. Their love for each other and for their craft shines through and makes the entire experience phenomenal. I cannot recommend them enough. Besides having the best personalities and attitudes for the role, the pictures are breathtaking. I just got back my final gallery, and I could not be happier. I've looked at all 664 photos about 25 times in the last 5 days. The easiest decision you can make is to hire Alyssa and Corey. The most difficult decision will be what photos to print.
  • Briana
    Briana C. Married on 06/05/2021

Just do it! Best photographers!

Alyssa and Corey are the absolute best!! Not only are they amazing photographers but they are the sweetest and I can't recommend them enough! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful. They captured all of the perfect pictures..three months later and I am still obsessing over them! They are sooo easy to work with and very professional. They are hands down the best team around! I can't wait to use them in the future!
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing--bright and beautiful!

Alyssa Frost and her husband were the photographers for our wedding--they were so responsive, helpful, kind, and fun to hang out with! I searched long and hard for a photographer and finally chose Alyssa because of the way she edits her photos--she manages to make them bright and beautiful while still keeping the colors vibrant. When I look back on her photos, it is like I am standing out at the venue again in the bright sunshine. I cannot recommend Alyssa and her husband enough.
  • Claire
    Claire H. Married on 05/01/2021

Incredible experience with Alyssa Frost Photography!

Alyssa & Corey at Alyssa Frost Photography were our photographers for our wedding & we cannot recommend them highly enough! I am thrilled with our wedding photos and am so pleased we chose them to capture our day. They captured every shot we could possibly want and the quality of the photos is above & beyond our expectations. Alyssa was incredible to work with leading up to the day, very responsive and flexible with such a positive attitude. She and Corey are so much fun to work with as well - they kept things light and made sure we had a good time during our photos. We truly couldn't have asked for a better all-around experience. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further than Alyssa Frost Photography!
    Aschlyn D. Married on 04/16/2021

Alyssa and Cory are rockstars!

Alyssa and Cory are amazing photographers! From our initial engagement session leading up to our wedding they were amazing to work with. They really captured all of the emotions from our engagement shoot and wedding come to life through the lense and we couldn’t recommend them enough!
    Kalyn R. Married on 03/07/2021

Amazing photographers

Alyssa and Corey were amazing! They not only did our photos but then did my brothers wedding and our best friends proposal! We would highly recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte area!
  • Jonah
    Jonah L. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing photographers

My husband and I had just gotten married on Oct 17 and we were blessed to have worked with this husband and wife duo photographers! Cory and Alyssa are a sweet couple who are professional, responsive and phenomenal photographers. Part of the they provide is an engagement photos which they allowed us to get to know them and get us comfortable taking cute, intimate photos. They are easy to work with and they made others during the wedding day very comfortable working with them.
    Our family and friends at the wedding had many great things to say about our photographers. Attached are some sneak peak of our wedding and some pictures from our engagement.
    If you are looking for photographers who takes beautiful photos, friendly, and amazing to work with, you will not disappoint on booking them.
    Hayley H. Married on 08/29/2020

The best. Period.

Our wedding saw many changes and challenges and Alyssa and Corey took it with STRIDE. They were SO flexible and so amazing to work with. They are so into the details and I never had to worry about how a picture was going to turn out - they could take anything and turn it into the most amazing shot. I knew I loved their work after our engagement photos and my bridal portraits turned out so amazing, but I am OBSESSED with our wedding photos - they capture everything so perfectly and I can relive that day over and over. 10000% choose Alyssa and Corey and you will not be sorry!
    Cara L. Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Service At The Last Minute

When our wedding had to be rescheduled due to Covid, we reached out to Alyssa with about 2 weeks notice. She responded right away and happily accepted the job. Alyssa and Corey were professional, wearing masks the entire time, but took the time to make sure they got all the pictures we needed and wanted to be able to remember our day. The attention to detail and amazing quality of photos is something we’ll forever be grateful for. She was flexible in scheduling since everything was so last minute and affordable in pricing. Would absolutely hire Alyssa and Corey again.
  • Jess
    Jess B. Married on 11/23/2019

THE BEST, hands down!!

In the beginning the one thing we stressed over so much was finding a good photographer. We’ve heard so many horror stories about people’s wedding pictures being completely ruined because of quality. I met Alyssa and Corey at a bridal show and instantly felt a connection! They have been nothing but amazing since we met. They reply to emails within hours and are always so polite and helpful with anything I asked. They traveled to meet our engagement picture needs and went ABOVE our expectations! We received our engagement pictures in less than a week, and they couldn’t have been more perfect. They welcomed our two puppies in our engagement pictures and wedding. They both made sure to get the best shots with them!! They are both so fun to work with and help you feel comfortable during it all. Our wedding day was no different, it rained from the moment I woke up until I left the reception but they made our pictures magical even though we weren’t able to use all of our beautiful venue. We wouldn’t have changed a single thing. I am so thankful to have met them and we will continue using them in the future!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 11/10/2019

The most perfect photography team

I couldn't recommend Alyssa Frost Photography ANY higher. When I say it was the most amazing experience from the start of our first phone call, to our engagement photos, to the convos in between, to the extra effort to come and see our venue before the wedding JUST because, to being a flawless team on our wedding day. They captured every single moment perfectly and they blended right in with the crown. We got out photos within a month and man were they thorough and accommodating and beyond gorgeous. They kept us in control, asked questions and moved quick- making everyone feel so calm and comfortable while being efficient. My husband and I have found a friend in both Alyssa and Corey and I will ONLY use them for my future photography needs. I can not express this any more- DO NOT LOOK any further!!
  • Virginia
    Virginia R. Married on 11/05/2019

Perfect Pictures from a Perfect Day!

Hiring Alyssa from Alyssa Frost Photography was, without a doubt, one of the more fantastic decisions my wife, Laura, and I made while planning our wedding.

Not only was Alyssa personable, prompt, and professional on our big day but she held my hand through each nerve wracking step during planning. We spoke at length about the types of shots I wanted and during the pre-ceremony family shoot her dedicated planning paid off. We never felt rushed and we got every shot we dreamed of! Include multiple shots with our 'Best Man' and family dog, Merlin! She was incredibly organized from start to finish.

After attending several friend's weddings and seeing the invasive nature of their photographers, I was so concerned that our guests would be distracted by swarming cameras. This wasn't an issue at all with Alyssa Frost Photography. Alyssa knew exactly when and where to capture a moment without intruding on it.

That night, after everyone had left, all the gifts had been opened, and my wife and I sat up FINALLY eating a slice of cake I received a few "sneak peak" shots from Alyssa. Looking through those few pictures with our big dresses balled up around us, cake on our faces, and wrapping paper strew about the room is one of my favorite memories from the evening. It was a perfect end to a perfect night with a perfect woman (my new wife!)

It meant a lot to Laura and I that we hire vendors who support and affirm the LBGT community. Not only as members of the community ourselves, but also because we didn't want to be someone's first time photographing two big dresses at once! We definitely got that with Alyssa Front Photography. Her and her husband-turned-second-shooter brought a beautiful, personal touch our day.

Our pictures are amazing and unique and truly capture the love and excitement felt by both brides, friends and family. I cannot recommend Alyssa Frost Photography highly enough!
    Julie Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring Alyssa and Corey as our wedding photographers was the best decision ever. They are incredible with the process and the production. They are so fun and sweet to work with. We brought our dog with us to our engagement pictures and they were amazing with him, as well. Our venue was new to them, so they took the time to go explore it and get familiar with it prior to the day of the event. They interacted so well with our guests, as well as our other vendors. Most importantly, our pictures turned out AMAZING and they are quick with the turn around. They even sent us sneak peek pics within 24 hours (for engagement and wedding) because they know how eager people are to see pics. I am so grateful Alyssa and Corey were a part of our big day, and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    Kathryn Married on 07/27/2019

Most Wonderful Wedding Photography Experience!

We originally discovered Alyssa and Corey Frost’s photography on our venue's facebook page. I was immediately drawn to how light, airy, and romantic their style was. They have an absolutely beautiful aesthetic, but not only are they amazing at what they do, they are an absolute joy to work with. They were so flexible with us and responded to any email we sent in record time. For example, my husband and I had taken engagement photos before we booked our wedding photographer, so Alyssa and Corey offered to include bridal portraits in our package when it normally came with an engagement session. The bridal session with them was so much fun, despite it being below 40 degrees outside! Alyssa made sure I was comfortable and I loved how many suggestions they had for poses, locations, etc. I knew I was in good hands and those pictures came out so much better than I could have ever dreamed! My mom wanted a picture from my bridal portraits at the wedding, so Alyssa helped her select one, printed it, and delivered it to the rehearsal (with an easel!) It was so nice to have them stop by the rehearsal and meet everyone, it's one of the many small things they did to show they care and that they truly go the extra mile to make your wedding day special and stress free.
    The timing at our venue only allowed for about 45 minutes of pictures, and since my husband and I were not doing a first look, those 45 minutes had to include the formal family photos, pictures with the wedding party, and pictures of us. I was slightly nervous about fitting all those pictures in that time, but thanks to their organization and skill we had time to spare! They had a list of names for every formal family photo, which made the time much more efficient! Nothing at all felt rushed, and they accommodated any suggestions we had. It is such a special time right after the ceremony we were just giddy with happiness, and Alyssa and Corey really captured those candid, special moments.
    I really appreciated that they asked us what "one moment" was most important to us to be included in the pictures. I said that I really wanted to have pictures of my husband's face when I walked down the aisle. They did an amazing job and I will cherish those pictures forever!
    We were absolutely blown away when we got our photos back. Alyssa sent us a sneak peak hours after the reception ended which was so special. Besides an extremely fast turnaround time, the number and quality of the photos was breathtaking. I was convinced that they must have cloned themselves because of the variety of angles and shots that they got. They also did a great job of capturing the details of the wedding day, the little things that you spend hours planning out beforehand but never actually see on your wedding because the day goes by in a blur! I really appreciate that they offered to make any of the photos black and white and checked that we loved the pictures before sending us our USB of the photos.
    In short, Alyssa and Corey were nothing short of extraordinary. They captured some of our favorite moments on the best day of our lives, and we are so deeply grateful to them and so happy we chose them to be our wedding photographer. They are patient, calm, professional, and excellent at what they do. We truly cannot recommend them highly enough! Thank you Alyssa and Corey!
    Celeste Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience!

The pictures from my wedding day were one of the most important things to me. I did a lot of research on wedding photographers and I am so happy that I ended up selecting Alyssa Frost Photography! Alyssa and Corey were so helpful and had such a great eye for pictures. Even though we had a huge thunderstorm on our wedding day, Alyssa and Corey made it work and had some great ideas for photo opportunities. If I had to do it all over again, I would certainly hire them again, without any hesitation. Alyssa Frost Photography beautifully captured every little detail of our wedding day and I am forever grateful!
    Tegan Married on 05/25/2019

An experience to remember!

Alyssa and Corey were absolutely incredible, very professional, and wonderfully creative with their ideas and execution of photos. They were accommodating and helped make the day run so smoothly and effortlessly. They really helped to make myself, my husband, my wedding party, and my guests have the best night possible - one we will never forget! They produced stunning photos that I am proud to show off to all my friends and family, and will be able to look back on with a smile for the rest of my life. I am very grateful for this pair of outstanding photographers!
    Edward P. Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing photography !

Alyssa did an amazing job with my wedding photos ! I would recommend her to anyone for any photography needs!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/30/2019

Timelessly Beautiful, Light & Romantic

I absolutely LOVE (not past tense) our photographer team!! Alyssa and Corey are phenomenal. They made our engagement photos and wedding photo experiences so enjoyable, relaxing and comfortable to be ourselves. They’re prompt, consistent in their photographs and give such a beautifully light, timeless, and romantic feel to your photos. Not to mention, the turnaround time was crazy fast!
    Christine Married on 03/01/2019

Stress Free

Alyssa and her husband Corey were fantastic. Our original venue for pictures, which was outdoors, was rained out and Alyssa and Corey were flexible and understanding given the last minute venue change. Not only did they stand in the rain in order to get the perfect shots but also came up with some other locations covered on the fly and in the same theme I had requested. Both my husband and I really enjoyed working with them and they made what was somewhat stressful with the horrible weather, stress free and enjoyable. I highly recommend!
    Troyonna Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful to work with!

We hired Alyssa and Corey early 2018. We had the pleasure of working with them for both our engagement and wedding pictures they’ve really been here for this entire process. Both sets of pictures were BEAUTIFUL, and I’m so happy that we chose them. You won’t regret using them for any photos you may need.
    Amanda Married on 10/27/2018

A very comfortable and relaxed experience! Loved working with Alyssa and Corey. Very professional and extremely accommodating!

It was an awesome experience working with Alyssa and Corey. They made my kids really comfortable during the photo session before during and after there special day. They previously did their engagement photos which where just gorgeous! So needless to say the wedding photos where breathtaking! They captured all the emotions and beauty of their wedding day! Without a doubt I totally recommend Alyssa Frost Photography! I Was really shocked how fast we received the Wedding photos! Everything about Alyssa Frost Photography was very professional and they were extremely accommodating!
    Brenda P. Married on 10/06/2018

Awe Struck

I expected to be happy with the pictures from my daughter's wedding, but what we received far exceeded my expectations. Alyssa made the entire experience wonderful as she sincerely loves what she does and instills such confidence in everyone she works with.

Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. The look like something out of a magazine. We will treasure them always.