Alys Beach Reviews

19 | Rosemary Beach, FL

19 Reviews for Alys Beach

19 Alys Beach Reviews

Leah · Married on 02/12/2018

Having our wedding at Alys Beach was a dream come true. I'm so happy that everything came together so perfectly. Meghan Kelly was great to work with, so organized, and accommodating. The location was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Alys Beach did such a great job with everything and I could not have imagined having our wedding any other way! Meghan and Elise were great to work with.

Macie · Married on 10/29/2016

I got married at Alys Beach in October 2016 and it was an amazing experience and a beautiful venue. Additionally, we were provided with a wedding planner, Alexis Miller, and she was so friendly, professional and responsive. Alexis handled everything for the day of the wedding and made my life so easy. I really don't think there is any need to hire an external planner if you are working with Alexis. I highly recommend getting married here and working with Alexis.

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Alys Beach is hands down the best place ever. It was a dream to have our wedding there and we could not of asked for a better weekend. Alys Beach has such an amazing events team who were so easy going and so helpful throughout the entire process. Kelly Green was so amazing, with a huge open area where we had the flexibility to create a gorgeous venue just how we wanted it! We can't thank Alys Beach enough for all their help!

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

The most picturesque venue to say "I do!" Our wedding coordinator, Meghan, was so helpful and professional throughout the planning process, and answered all of our crazy questions. She and her team were instrumental in making the wedding day go as smooth as possible. We were so happy we chose Alys!

Katherine · Married on 12/05/2015

Alys Beach was a magical setting for our December wedding! All of our guests were mesmerized and vowed to go back for vacation! We could not have been more pleased with the staff, beautiful scenery, and the whole day! Alys Beach is perfect for an elegant, romantic, whimsical wedding!

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Alys Beach is absolutely stunning. We used them for our wedding in November 2015, and Megan and Alexis were wonderful. They were always quick to respond and ensured that our wedding went off without a hitch.

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/03/2015

In 2007, when I saw Alys Beach being constructed I knew I wanted to be married there. 8 years later my dream came true and real life surpassed my dreams. My husband and I were married on the Fonville Press Green. When you step off 30a into Alys Beach it feels like you're in a different country. The opulence can be overwhelming -- so much that I was first worried it might be a little too stuffy and elitist for our families--I could not have been more wrong--the event planners at Alys, Meghan Kelly and Alexis Miller, are anything from it.

From the beginning they were warm, welcoming, engaging, and accommodating. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure my questions, concerns, and requests were met. I really did not know that when my contract said "day of planning" came with the venue (Meghan and Alexis were the planners), it really meant way more than that. When I met with them the Thursday before my wedding, for my final run-through, the amount of time and effort they had put in behind the scenes, like meeting and coordinating with vendors, developing timelines, working out contract disputes with my vendors, was readily apparent. Additionally, both ladies were incredibly thoughtful throughout the wedding weekend. For example, I had some family dynamics issues, and looking back they were just fabulous at making sure everything went off smoothly, and they sent me tons of little behind the scenes photos I wasn't expecting to see. Put simply, they worked so very hard to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted, and they were so kind and thoughtful while they did it--such a delight!

The venue is absolutely incredible and we loved staying in the homes at Alys. It made our wedding feel like a weekend long, upscale party, instead of a day event. Definitely consider Alys and their wonderful event planners when venue shopping, you won't regret it!

Melinda · Married on 09/27/2015

Alys Beach was everything I dreamed for in a wedding location and more!!! As you drive into the area, you feel like you are being transferred to a European country--absolutely exquisite, and it makes for phenomenal pictures. Meghan (event coordinator) was very accommodating during the whole wedding planning process and was with me every step of the way on the day of my wedding. I simply cannot imagine a more perfect wedding venue, and I plan for this to become our primary vacation spot for years to come. If you are having trouble deciding on a venue, look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed!

We LOVED our wedding venue!! Alys Beach is beyond perfection and they made our wedding better than we could have imagined. We used their beach for our ceremony location and Fonville Press (the cute coffee shop) for our reception. EVERYTHING from the start of the day until the very end was PERFECT!! We were working with Alexis Miller (Event Coordinator) and she was awesome - we seriously cannot say THANK YOU enough - she went above and beyond and made our wedding wonderful and a day we will never forget. Thank you again and again and again!! We would recommend booking your wedding at Alys Beach - it's 100% worth every penny! Love this community and can't wait to go back and visit soon!!

Colleen · Married on 05/02/2015

Fonville Press at Alys Beach was such a perfect venue for our wedding. Meghan, the Alys Beach event coordinator, was so helpful in planning for the big day. She was very knowledgeable, flexible, and laid back, yet professional. She made my now-husband and I very comfortable! Fonville Press and Alys Beach are so beautiful already that we didn't need to go crazy with decor - just a few flowers and lights here and there and it was gorgeous. I couldn't have imagined my wedding day any differently, and Alys Beach and Meghan are a big part of that. No complaints!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/25/2015

Alys Beach was the perfect place for our wedding! Everything there is so beautiful ! We had our ceremony and reception in Central Park and it was so intimate and special! Caliza restaurant catered the wedding and the food was incredible! We had so many compliments on the food, the location and the entire experience! We couldn't have imagined anything better! Meghan from Alys was so helpful from the beginning of planning until the end of the reception and everything went so smoothly and perfectly ! We can't wait to continue going to this special place for years to come!

Elaine · Married on 10/18/2014

The most beautiful venue anywhere! This area of the Florida Emerald Coast is pristine, and this little known spot is amazing. All the condos are white and the bricked paved streets, palm trees and beautiful flowers were like a little paradise during our 4 day stay here for our daughter's wedding. All our guests were amazed with the beauty and serenity of this area.
    Would highly recommend this area to others and will be back myself whenever I get the chance.

Emily · Married on 10/18/2014

Getting married at Alys Beach was absolute perfection! My husband and I knew the moment we visited Alys Beach for the first time that this was where we were going to get married! It is like no other venue on Hwy 30A. It is by far the most beautiful setting for a wedding! We had our ceremony on the white sand beach and our reception was also outside on Kelly Green in October of 2014. The weather was perfect that time of year for an outdoor wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better day. The gorgeous white back drop of the whole town and white sand beach are simply stunning in pictures. Our whole experience at Alys Beach was just amazing. Our wedding weekend was an absolute dream come true! We wish we could relive it because it went by so fast. We loved working with Meghan Kelly and her team. They helped make the whole wedding weekend so enjoyable and made us feel right at home. Their customer service is top notch!!

Anne · Married on 04/18/2014

Our wedding at Alys Beach was simply magical. Meghan Kelly (our coordinator) helped create this dreamlike experience all via phone as we never even made it to Alys Beach before the wedding.
    The service there is spectacular and the setting could not be more beautiful for a wedding.
    Due to a storm, we had to move the entire wedding indoors and Meghan did all of this while also calming my nerves. It turned out better than imagined. Following the ceremony, the sky cleared and we had the most amazing sunset pictures. One even made it to Huffington Post.
    Our guest are still in awe and Alys Beach will always represent to us the love we have for each other.

Alys Beach is a dream venue for a wedding! From it's stunningly white architecture to its lush greenery all around the property, Alys beach is sheer class and beauty intertwined! It's so unique and exotic you forget you're in the U.S! We had a beach ceremony followed by a reception at the Fonville Press. We worked with Meghan Kelly (our Event Coordinator) - I planned my wedding from Atlanta, Ga and everything went without a hitch! She was AMAZING, I couldn't have planned it without her! Everyone working at Alys Beach exceeded my expectations, they even sent us an anniversary gift on our 1st anniversary! Any wedding at this breath taking venue will surely be an one for the books!

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2015

Alys Beach is the most beautiful setting for wedding! It met all our expectations and more.
    Meghan Kelly arranged for the vendors to have access to the beach
    and space for the reception. She was on-site for hours taking care of many, many details.
    We enjoyed every minute of our stay in Alys Beach and the wedding was a memory that we will always cherish!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 05/07/2011

Alys Beach is such a beautiful community and we experienced first hand why it is such an amazing location for a wedding. We rented the beach space. Kelli was easy to work with and responded to our inquiries in a timely manner. The only disappointment we had is that the groom had to go down and take the black seaweed off the beach the morning of the wedding so it wouldn't be in the way of the chairs or in our pictures. That said, you won't have any more beautiful pictures than the ones you can have at Alys Beach! We've only seen about 30 or so from our photographer, but they look like they could be right out of a magazine. Their rental houses are also AMAZING and really add to the high end feel and celebratory atmosphere of the weekend. We couldn't have chosen a better location for our destination wedding!!

Erin · Married on 04/24/2015

Alys Beach was the PERFECT ceremony and reception venue! We held our welcome dinner on the lawn of Fonville Press, our ceremony on the beach and the reception on Kelly Green. We originally planned to just have just the families over to our rented Alys Beach house the night before the wedding, but when word got out and attendance grew, we panicked! The staff of Alys Beach offered up the lawn of Fonville Press and it was PERFECT! The beach has the most beautiful white sand we have ever seen anywhere in the country! The grounds are pristine and the houses are brand new. They have a Mediterranean feel and we couldn't have been happier with any of the houses