Aly Willis Photography Reviews

Aly Willis Photography 7
  • Janae

Janae Quinn · Married on 11/17/2018

awesome experience

Aly Was very patient with us. She engaged with us to get reactions. She was on time. She told us what she thought would work best. She worked in not the greatest of conditions of direct sunlight and made the pictures come out beautifully. She got our copies back in a timely manner. And even stayed long enough to capture some extra pictures for us.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Aly Willis Photography 8
    Aly Willis Photography 9
    Aly Willis Photography 10

Amanda Myre · Married on 09/14/2018

Expert advice and an amazingly artistic eye

Aly was such a treat to have at our wedding. She was one of my first plans I made for our wedding. She patiently and thoughtfully supported me throughout all of my planning including hearing out all of my ideas for location and providing suggestions to help my dreams match reality. As the days started getting shorter and the PNW weather decided to assert its self, she was flexible with adjusting times and plans to make the most of it. During the wedding, she managed to seamlessly have her self in the most perfect angles for beautiful photos. She is pretty much a perfect shot ninja. All the while unnoticed by the wedding party as she was so discrete. Her ability to balance the beauty of the PNW backdrop with the actual wedding party was surreal. I know I am biased as her photos were of my wedding day; however, I have gotten so much feedback from people I don’t know who have commented on the beauty of her shots. We got the final images back more quickly than expected. Aly was super thoughtful in helping my plan and pick out my images to print. I find myself already conjuring up reasons to have photos taken so I can book another session with her.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Aly Willis Photography 11
    Aly Willis Photography 12
    Aly Willis Photography 13
    Aly Willis Photography 14

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing and beautiful work!

Aly was fantastic! We highly recommend her. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful (and I hate getting my picture taken)! It rained on our wedding day but that didn’t stop Aly from getting some amazing shots. Plus she got soaked and just kept on going. Love, love her!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Professional, flexible and affordable

Aly was nothing short of amazing. She was able to capture all of our memories beautifully without having us feel like we were posing all night long. She was a dream to work with and the quality and detail of her photos were more than I could have imagined. She was professional, flexible and affordable!

Sent on 02/12/2019