Always in Bloom, Inc Reviews

3 | Marion, MA

3 Reviews for Always in Bloom, Inc

Ericca · Married on 10/03/2015

With a next to nothing budget and big dreams for our wedding day, Sharon the owner of Always In Bloom was able to marry the two for our magical moment! The florals were never meant to be the focus (the food was) but the few quirky statement pieces that were created for us by Always in Bloom added the perfect pop of rich fall colors to our farmers market themed affair. The delicious rose headpiece that you designed for our daughter was stunning and my "bouquet" made me feel like the most beautiful barefoot bride! The vibrant single red roses against the stark ivory jumpsuits worn by the bridesmaids was both sleek and sophisticated. However, the replicas of both of our Mothers (whom have passed)wedding bouquets was an angelic and subtle tribute to both of their loving memories. Thank you for taking the time and care to understand how much this meant to us and for the incredible florals that you were able to put together on such a tight budget!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

Let me start off by saying I got married almost a week ago and my wedding bouquet along with one of my centerpieces still look beautiful! Always in Bloom did an incredible job with my flowers. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and were exactly what I was hoping for. We had 2 large displays at our church along with 18 centerpieces. When I first met with Sharon at Always in Bloom, I wasn't really sure what I envisioned for my day, and she worked closely with me to come up with a great selection of flowers. She is so passionate about her work and it shows in her products. My flowers look gorgeous in my pictures and I am extremely pleased with my decision to use Always in Bloom as my florist. I know I will certainly use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Mary · Married on 06/15/2013

Sharon and her staff did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding. I would definitely recommend Always In Bloom to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2013