Alusstra Events Wedding DJ & Room Lighting & Photobooth Reviews

21 | San Antonio, TX

21 Reviews for Alusstra Events Wedding DJ & Room Lighting & Photobooth

21 Alusstra Events Wedding DJ & Room Lighting & Photobooth Reviews

Pat · Married on 10/15/2017

I am so excited about having them for my daughters quince coming up next month! I been to 3 of their events and boy am I impressed! Alma & Edward are the best!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

I was very pleased that we went with Alusstra for our wedding. I had talked to quite a few other DJs before the wedding and many seemed unprofessional or you could tell had their "type" of music they favored. With Alusstra they gave me a worksheet that I filled out and returned to them and while not all of my "must play" songs were played it ended up being for the better. They really read the crowd while also playing within the type of music I wanted. I was very pleased with it all and everyone had a great time dancing! I would recommend this company to any bride. They were also reasonably priced.

Milania · Married on 11/07/2014

They can do anything! Weddings, Sweet Sixteens, School Dances... My family has hired Alusstra Events for different events that we have hosted and they have NEVER disappointed. The owners Edward and Alma are very professional and will do anything to make you happy.

isaac · Married on 11/01/2014

Edward and Alma are great people and Dj\'s. They made sure our wedding was moving and shaking all night long, they brought the party. I am so glad we picked them because they were AWESOME!

This is a response for the previous review , Let me first say this, At said wedding show, I told veronica that she could not afford my service. and how do I know this ? , veronica and her creepy mother in law tried to haggle me at the show for some 5 hours straight , I could not speak to any other brides. she promise me a 100 times she will come up with the money for my services. (LIGHTING). Ok, one month before the wedding , she wanted to do a walk through at the the Venue ... ( Sonterra club ) , no problem , it was on a Sunday , my only day off and ( my daughter's 12 th birthday party ) so I canceled everything to meet them ( veronica and creepy mother in law ) just so they can be 2 hours late ( HOW RUDE AND LOW ) . then they said , at the wedding show , You said you can do 30 uplights , 20 table pin spots , a cake spot light , and a custom monogram all for $400 Then they said that I will add a wedding planner and a baby sitter for a $100 extra , What...... all of this for $500 ....... I immediately said no , When I did not budge , they got angry and said that they wanted to cancel my services. ( THANK GOD ) these people were so broke and so creepy ! they went with a lesser lighting company and were not happy with their service, because it did not look as good as mine when I showed them what I can do at the venue. We have always been honest & upfront with all our
    brides, since the beginning (since 1988). We have always maintained an A+ with the BBB and always demonstrated a high level of professionalism with all our clients and all venues in which we operate from. We have hundreds of positive reviews online, video reviews on our website that prove that Alusstra is San Antonio's sought after lighting and entertainment company.

April · Married on 11/01/2014

I couldn't say enough GREAT things about having Alusstra DJ at our wedding. They were very professional and catered to our every whim. Edward and Alma the owners were so sweet, supportive, and very affordable they were available 24/7 if we had a question. Planning a wedding is very stressful but when you hire the right people they make it a lot less stressful. I would highly recommend them and you will be satisfied.

I highly recommend anybody in search of a DJ, lighting, photo booth, or video presentations take a look at Alusstra Events. Liz and I were in search of a DJ for our wedding reception. I met with Edward and Alma at an wedding extravaganza and they had everything there and sold us on their experience, equipment and price. The Alusstra team came very well recommended continuously throughout. They were the choice DJ by our coordinator, and various others of our wedding event. Everybody knows Alusstra, but they didn't take advantage of it. Edward and Alma are very personable, and they want to make your event personal and meaningful, and they do a very good job of it.

The Alusstra team provided our wedding with awesome lighting, selected and current music, and fully decked out photo booth. All was ready when we needed it to be, and everything was executed to perfection. They scouted the event location and made the necessary adjustments and synchronized their efforts with others. They were very attentive.

On the day of the event, Liz and I had zero to worry about. The lighting at our event was set up early, and done beautifully. The sound was crystal clear, quiet and discreet when needed, and bumping when it was needed as well. Edward never took over the event, and balanced the focus on us expertly. He totally made the night a memorable one. Thank you, Edward and Alma; and thank you Alusstra!

Emilia · Married on 10/05/2014

Alusstra Events was awesome all of the up lighting, the music everything was perfect for our wedding day. Their pricing was more than reasonable. Especially for everything that they did for us. Do use the photobooth its awesome!!!

Alusstra Events did the DJ, lighting (uplight and GOBO) and photo booth at our wedding. We had a wonderful time and all of our guests - both young and older - said they were one of the best DJs they had ever heard! The flow of the evening, announcements, and music selection were absolutely perfect. The uplighting made our venue look really fancy and the GOBO with our names was a great touch. Our guests had fun with the photo booth and I really liked that they provided an attendant. Alusstra did a wonderful job and we couldn't have been happier!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/20/2014

When I attended the Bridal Extravaganza there were plenty of vendors to pick from, but Alusstra Events definitely sparked my interest by far! They are the whole package, and the prices are very affordable. Alma and Edward were very professional and flexible when it came to payments and metting up. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Nicholas · Married on 08/29/2014

What can I say? Alusstra events was AMAZING! Professional, punctual, and promising! They made our night to remember a truly unforgettable one!

Nichole · Married on 08/16/2014

Amazed with their service! I hired them for a Sweet Sixteen and they went above and beyond what I was expecting. I always heard planning these parties was very stressful, but Alma definitely took care of everything! I got so many compliments on how everything turned out. They're worth every penny!

Lighting and set up was AMAZING! We even got the photo booth and DJ! I would recommend them to anyone. They're very reliable and professional. They did whatever they could to make my day the best day of my life, and they succeeded.

Sammie · Married on 06/15/2014

My family and I have hired Alusstra Events for various events we have hosted. They always go above and beyond for us every time. The owners Edward and Alma are very professional and are people that I can trust making my events memorable.

Although we had to cancel our contract with them for unforeseen reasons, I must say I was nothing but extremely satisfied with the customer service we have received from Alusstra Events! They are so nice and accommodating - they took time out of their personal schedule to meet with us on a Sunday. They offer a wide variety of services, and are very professional in the way that they present everything. We left our consultation feeling excited and happy. They give you a detailed list for you to personalize, including what kind of music you want played and what songs are must-plays. Their portfolio is very impressive, and they definitely know what they are doing!! We were very pleased with them.

Joe · Married on 10/19/2013

We had been ripped off by another dj right before our wedding. Alma and Eddie worked with us and they are truly amazing and sweet people. 5 star service all the way and Dj Alex was the best dj ever. Kept our guest on the dance floor all nite! Highly recommend

Marisa · Married on 10/19/2013

Awesome! They want to hear your choices for songs to be played. They know what gets the crowd going! We had Alex and he did an awesome job! Even when our mariachis canceled, he was able to find and play our introduction song that we picked abt three hrs before. Friendly and always open to requests!

Harmony · Married on 07/14/2013

Our DJ was great, he kept us on track of throughout the night. We had so much fun.

Pao · Married on 11/06/2016

Both Eddie and Alma were amazing to work with! Our meetings were always productive and never felt rushed. We played with so many ideas and added/removed things up to the last minute. I never felt pushed into anything I didn't want, they were good at giving multiple options. Eddie will go above and beyond to make your day special, and Alma's creativity and organization makes them have a fantastic team. They provided amazing up lighting, fog machine, and confetti machine that was perfectly coordinated at the times we wanted them. They were very professional and worked well with other vendors. I also must mention, they kept everyone dancing until the end!! :D Thank you Alma and Eddie for making our day perfect and special!

Valerie · Married on 07/11/2015

Dj was great had my guest dancing all night! The lights were just stunning

Veronica · Married on 11/15/2014

1.6
      0.0
      0.0
      1.0
      2.0

I hired Alusstra at a wedding expo where Eddie advertised everything for $500, I even had the flyer, he made so many promises. When we met prior to the wedding, the price now was more for extra lighting we wanted, where his promo was $500 for everything. Eddie's wife was not very nice to my mother in law and was unprofessional. Alusstra seemed like a scam to me so we fired them and went with Events by Reese who did a remarkable job on my lighting. Id rather pay more for honesty then for lies just to close a deal. We never got our deposit back.