Al's Platinum Limousine Reviews

8 | Bridgeview, IL

8 Reviews for Al's Platinum Limousine

Robert L. · Married on 07/19/2019

Best Limo service is Chicago

I’ve been doing business with Al’s limo for over 5 years and I can say there is no one else I will ever call. I began using Al for airport shuttles and was so pleased with his equipment and drivers I began to inquire about his other options. I’ve used his party buses for concerts and bachelor parties, his stretches for nights on the town and his SUV’s for the family vacation airport runs. I’ve also referred him to many friends for weddings & quincenera’s (sweet 16’s) and have never had anyone say anything but praise for his service.

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

As professional as they come!

You hear those horror stories of the limo driver not showing up on time, or the driver getting lost, so I was I nervous and read lots of reviews in selecting our party bus. Al seemed calm, professional, and the reservation contract was well laid-out. We were also pleased with the price! The day of the wedding he showed up on time and went with the flow as we changed a stop along the way. My wedding party had a blast on the bus and Al's service was flawless! Highly recommend-Thanks for making me a happy bride!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Liz · Married on 10/02/2015

Al did a really great job, went the extra mile to make the day perfect! Would definitely use him again and recommend this service!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Al's Platinum Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your review, We were honored to be a part of your event and look forward to serving you again in the future.

• User5264540 · event on: 07/14/2015

Our company has been using Al's Platinum Limousine as our primary transportation service for over a year and they have always been incredibly professional, gracious, and accommodating. We have some very high level executives come through and it is nice to know that we can always count on Al's to make us look good.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Al's Platinum Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your review we look forward to serving as your transportation provider .

Best Regards,

Sue · Married on 07/11/2015

Very professional to deal with. The pricing was good. The driver was punctual and very courteous. The vehicle was top notch!!! Thank you again for helping make our daughters wedding so memorable!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Al's Platinum Limousine's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review your service, we also enjoyed serving as your wedding transportation . Best Wishes for a very long happily ever after.

Timothy · Married on 06/13/2015

Al is top notch, communication with him is seamless. His equipment is impeccable, I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Al's Platinum Limousine's reply:

Thank You for your review we look forward to serving your transportation again in the near future.

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

After our hotel filled up more than expected during the last week, I was frantic to find a bigger shuttle to transport our guests. Al's Platinum Limousine was recommended to us by another vendor. Al worked with us to provide a party bus to make 2 trips to the venue from hotel and 3 trips back. He provided us all of this with less than 2 days notice. We really appreciated Al's help and even though I did not personally get to ride the shuttle, all of our guests that stayed at the hotel really enjoyed it!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Al's Platinum Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your review, It was a pleasure to serve as your transportation provider.
    Best Regards,

Brianna C. · Married on 12/31/2019

1.4
      3.0

Poor customer service

Customer service is by far the poorest I’ve ever had to deal with. Al i hope you “don’t take this the wrong way” but denying service to an eager group of paying customers because you believe a particular suburb might be too close to the “west side” sounds to be very discriminatory and also very insulting that my group would put ourselves or the driver in any type of danger. I would recommend walking before calling on Al’s Platinum limousine service to take you anywhere.

Sent on 12/20/2019