Allison Pynn Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Allison Pynn

Dacia · Married on 12/20/2009

Allison Is absolutley AMAZING!!!! I will definitley use her again for the next big event I have! :) In fact, I will never even consider having anyone else do my makeup for me ever again.....she really is that good! :)
    -Dacia

Sent on 02/01/2010

Rachel · Married on 11/27/2009

I contacted Allyson to do my hair and makeup for my Wedding day. She was very quick to return my emails. I decided to plan my wedding in about 2 months. I was happy to hear that she was available and she worked around both of our schedule to get a trial run in before the wedding, which I really appreciated. She understood what I was looking for. The final product on our wedding day was fantastic! I loved my hair and makeup. She did such a great job. I received so many compliments from people. She also did a great job on my sisters and my mom. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2009

Andrea · Married on 11/14/2009

Allison was very easy to work with. She is super friendly, knowledgeable and professional. She couldn't have made me and my bridesmaids look better for my wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend her and plan on using her services again!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Vanessa · Married on 10/17/2009

Allison is amazing!!! She is professional, chic and so sweet.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2009

Allison was awesome! She did the entire bridal party in record time and everyone looked stunning all day long. The make-up looked natural and lasted 10+ hours. The wedding was in Prescott and everything worked out great. I would definatly recommend her to anyone and would use her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Lori · Married on 10/03/2009

Allison is an amazing beautician. Her customer service and personality are above the norm. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. But most importantly her work is amazing. My bridesmaids loved their hair and could hardly believe it looked so good. And to this day I still get compliments on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. My friends and family still cannot get over it. I would never choose anyone else. Allison is the best from all aspects.

Sent on 11/29/2009

Amber · Married on 09/12/2009

Allison is very professional, she's reliable and flexable. She had patience with me when I had lots of questions and overall did a wonderful job with my hair and make up! She made me look gorgeous! I would highly recommend her for your wedding!
    A+++

Sent on 10/14/2009

Angela · Married on 08/08/2009

Allison did a fantastic job at both my hair/makeup trial and at my wedding. She understood exactly what I wanted and was able to perfectly create that look - both in hair and in makeup. They both looked so good in my pictures. She also did a wonderful job with my best friend's hair (she had an updo and I wore my hair down, so Allison can do it all). And it was so great that she came to my location, rather than me having to run around on my own wedding day. I would highly recommend Allison to any other brides and bridesmaids.

Sent on 08/27/2009

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2009

Although I do not get my hair and makeup done professionally often, or ever, I have never been more amazed with someone after seeing their work. Allison was the easiest person to work with while doing this process. She was not hard to book and was very accommodating to my schedule. When I got my trial run done, I was a little scared because I have never really liked when anyone did my hair or makeup before but when she was done I was in shock. It looked so amazing, I was speechless. I knew she was the perfect choice after my trial run. On the big day, all of my bridesmaids used her along with my mom. Allison did such an amazing job on every girl and my mom. One of my bridesmaids is actually using her for her own wedding next year. When I look through my wedding pictures, I am so happy I used Allison and wouldn't change any decision I made about using her. I love looking through my wedding pictures and seeing my beautiful hair and makeup done by Allison Pynn. I would recommend her to anyone I know any time.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Erin · Married on 07/03/2009

Allison was absolutely fantastic! I never imagined I could feel so pretty! She is a gifted artist. I wish I could hire her to come over every week!! She is incredibly easy to be around and makes you feel completely comfortable. She listens carefully to what kind of look you want and works magic with BOTH hair AND makeup! I would HIGHLY recommend Allison to anyone (and I already have)!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Kim · Married on 06/20/2009

Allison is the best! She makes you absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/24/2009
  • F

Melissa · Married on 05/24/2009

Allison did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up! I couldn't have found someone to do a better job. She always stayed in contact with me and responded in a timely manner. Her prices are very reasonable especially for someone on a budget. I recommend any bride to select her as your make-up and hair artist.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Erica · Married on 05/23/2009

Allison was fun, energetic, and easy to work with. She was very responsive over email and was very flexible with my bridal parties schedules and unique styles. She was very patient and EVERYONE looked amazing!!! I am quite skeptical when it comes to other people applying my makeup but I could not have imagined a better outcome for my wedding, she turned a toad into a princess!! She is highly recommended!!! Thank you ALLISON xoxo :-)

Sent on 05/28/2009

Stella · Married on 05/02/2009

Thank you Allison, I wanted to look and feel Glamorous like someone right of the red carpet for my wedding day and you helped do that for me. My two daughters looked fabulous. People kept complementing how good we all looked. I’m definitely calling you again. Thank You Again!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Bonnie · Married on 04/25/2009

Allison was amazing! She made sure we all (me and my bridesmaids) looked perfect before we left for the ceremony. She provides service that exceeds her price. She works fast and she is very diligent. She did our hair and makeup from 8:30am until 4pm without stopping, I don't even think she ate.

Allison does excellent makeup (does axactly what you want) and hair (perfect). She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. And my hair stayed looking good all evening long. Allison's the best!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Dina · Married on 04/15/2009

I found Allison online when I was looking for someone to do my hair and makeup. I really didn't know what I was getting but she did both the hair and make-up for under $300, came to my house, did a trial and came back for the big day. She did an amazing job on both the makeup and hair. I could not have picked a better style for myself. I loved working with her and bouncing ideas off of her. I would fully recommend Allison to anyone looking for hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/04/2009

Rosalinda · Married on 03/27/2009

Allison is awesome!!! I would totally recommend her to any bride looking for a professional hair and makeup stylist. CALL/EMAIL her now to reserve your wedding date. She is amazing, talented, and will make you look your best for your wedding pics. Allison was so flexible - she had another wedding booked for the same day as mine but was willing to do my hair/makeup early in the morning. My wedding was at 6pm and she arrived at 7:30am to start hair/makeup for four of us. My hair/makeup was done by 12:30 and I looked flawless for the entire night! She reassured me that her airbrush makeup would last for 16+ hours and she was right. Definitely recommend her to Arizona brides!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2009

Allison was so professional yet friendly too. She made everyone in the wedding party look so beautiful. I loved what she did with everyone's hair and makeup. Allison definetly went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of. Thanks Allison!

Sent on 03/20/2009

Nisha · Married on 02/28/2009

Allison was exceptional. She knew exactly what she was doing and I couldn't have been happier with the results! I would definitely have her do my hair and makeup again!

Sent on 03/24/2009

Lindsay · Married on 02/14/2009

I loved working with Allison she was wonderfull!!!! I highley recommend her she knew exactly what I wanted and did a beautiful job doing it. She has a true talent for what she does I am glad I went through her and I am positive I will use her services again :) Thanks Allison!!!

Sent on 03/06/2009

Danielle · Married on 01/10/2009

Choosing Allison to do my makeup and hair for my wedding was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. Allison did an amazing job. I felt beyond beautiful and people would not stop complimenting me and saying how gorgeous I looked. I wish I could get married again just so Allison could make me look that beautiful again! Looking that great was one of the best parts of the wedding.

Allison always responded to my phone calls and e-mails and was punctual each time she came. Having her come over made the whole "getting ready" time easy and stress-free! She also did my maid of honor's makeup - Allison made her look even more beautiful than she already is the first time she met her. My makeup and hair stayed on the whole night. Allison also gave me a pot of lip gloss in cash I needed a touch up. She is talented, professional, very easy to work with, and extremely friendly. I don't know what more I can say, except that I would recommend Allison to all brides who want to look amazing on their special day.

Sent on 02/07/2009

Amy · Married on 11/15/2008

Allison did my hair and makeup for my wedding at my house and also did the makeup for my 10 bridesmaids and my mom! It was great that we didn't even have to leave my house to get ready for the big day! Everyone looked AMAZING!!!!! She does the most amazing eye makeup you have ever seen! I would highly recommend her for any occasion when you will have tons of pictures taken to look at for years to come.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2006

I LOVE Allison! She has an amazing talent for makeup. It was absolutely stress-free. I felt confident that she would make me look my best without looking overdone! And she did! I felt I was so lucky to get her. My hair and make up were PERFECT. Not to mention that I didn't even require any touch-ups through the night. I can't tell you how many people have asked me who did my make-up that day! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone that wants to look unbelievable on their wedding day. (I'm pretty sure that's everyone!)

Sent on 02/04/2009

Kerry · Married on 05/14/2005

Brides look no further. If you want the most beautiful make-up and hair possible then you need to book Allison for your special day. My make-up looked so awesome not only in person, but flawless in every picture. My hair was exactly what I dreamed it would look like. All of my bridesmaids and my mother loved what Allison did for them as well. She was so professional, but still makes you feel at ease with her great sense of humor. She is very creative and knows what will look best for you. She is the best!

Sent on 02/03/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2003

I booked Allison back when she was first starting out. I had a tight budget, but she was worth every penny. My husband hates make-up and I was afraid he would hate how I looked, but he said I never looked more beautiful. I trully felt like she brought out my best features and did exactly what I asked. She really listened to what I wanted and made a few suggestions that helped me looked even better than I ever could have imagined. I was so nervous and she helped me relieve some of the stress. I felt very comfortable with her and had a great time. I liked her so much I booked her for my best-friend and for my sister-in-law as bridal shower gifts. They never looked more beautiful. I can't wait until I know someone else who is getting married so that I can suggest her. She really is the best I've worked with. (I interviewed 6 other make up artists before my wedding)

Sent on 02/04/2009