Allison Pynn Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Allison Pynn

Allison was AMAZING, to say the least. She not only made my bridal hair and makeup look flawless and absolutely stunning, she made my bridesmaids look their absolute best. She even made time to fit in one bridesmaid who decided to get her makeup done at the last minute! Further, we totally changed my bridal look between the trial and the day-of, and she was still nothing but spectacular with the curve-ball. Allison is not only one of the best professionals in the industry, she truly is a sweet person and made sure we all had a wonderful, stress-free, and relaxing morning before the wedding. She was efficient, on-time, and definitely fun to hang out with. :) You can tell she absolutely loves what she does, and her passion shows in her work. Don't wait another second - book Allison right now!!!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Allison · Married on 11/09/2013

Allison did an AMAZING job on not only my hair and make up but the women involved in my special day. Everyone loved their look and she made them feel very beautiful. I would recommend Allison to the most picky client as she is able to please everyone. Great job!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Kristin · Married on 11/01/2013

Allison did my hair and makeup, as well as makeup for 7 other girls for my wedding. I did a lot of hunting and once I found Allison's work I knew she was going to be perfect. Her attitude and personality are fab and she is a blast to be around with tons of fun and positivity! Even with her own brother's wedding later on the same day as mine, she and her assistant for hair came and rocked it out giving each girl ample attention and gorgeous, individual looks that lasted ALL night. Everyone from my grandma to my junior bridesmaid looked amazing and flawless! I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out and I am already thinking of reasons to book her in the future. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Allison is absolutely wonderful - so attentive and hears your vision!

Sent on 11/23/2013

I cannot say enough nice things about Allison! She's professional, prompt, easy to work with, super responsive, and just a really sweet person! When you're stuck in a room with someone getting ready for a wedding for 6 hours, you definitely want to choose her :) Everyone looked flawless, and our hair and makeup stayed perfect until the very end of the night. I'd recommend her to anyone! She was a huge part of our day being so great.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Sent on 11/10/2013

Shernaz · Married on 10/12/2013

Allison is an amazing make-up artist and will make your day so special and memorable! I would definitely recommend her services in the future to any bride or to anyone who wants to feel "extra beautiful" for the day because Allison can accomplish this for you.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Lise · Married on 10/04/2013

Allison is a genius at both hair and makeup! A true artist that knows what makes a woman look and feel great. She made me look exactly how I pictured myself for my wedding day, both glamorous and sexy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Esther · Married on 08/17/2013

Allison did an amazing job! She is always worth the pay and definitely did a better job than I was looking for!! I recommend her to anyone who is getting married or even just a night on the town!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Lewis A. · Married on 06/08/2013

Allison Pynn has been doing my makeup and hair for various events for almost 2 years now and is AWESOME! Not only did she do my hair and makeup for my June wedding, but also made my entire bridal party look amazing! She is always on time, extremely professional, and makes me look like a mini celebrity every time I work with her. I have recommended her to many friends and family - who also adore her work.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Lexie · Married on 05/25/2013

Allison Pynn is the represents the pinnacle of style, creativity and professionalism. She is incredibly talented and creative. She creates a beautiful look that is not run-of-the-mill or your typical "mall make up company" look. She listens to the clients and really creates a look that is unique to them. My wedding party all loved their hair and make up. Even the girls who don't wear a lot of make up, felt beautiful and natural. Just amped up a little. I had so many in my wedding party that she brought an assistant for hair. Her assistant was incredibly professional and could create nearly every type of updo/hairstyle. For me, Allison was so thorough. My make up looked natural, beautiful and classic. I was so happy with her. I would only recommend Allison Pynn for any event's hair and make up.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Katie · Married on 04/06/2013

Allison is absolutely amazing at what she does! She is a true professional and artist! The best move I made in regards to my wedding (aside from the groom of course) - was booking Allison for my hair and makeup. I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day! Now if only I could get her to do my hair and makeup everyday! Thank you, Allison!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Brooke · Married on 03/30/2013

Allison Pynn is incredibly talented and simply amazing. Look no further for a hair and makeup artist for your wedding. Allison is truly an artist. She did my hair and makeup as well as both moms, flower girls, family, etc. I was told by numerous people that I should be a model and other than thank you, all I could say was that my hair and makeup artist is amazing. I looked absolutely flawless in my photos and so did everyone else she worked on. If you want the best, make sure you use Allison for your special day. She's a busy lady though so make sure to book early.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Teresa · Married on 12/08/2012

Allison did a fantastic job on our hair and makeup. We were all extremely satisfied, especially the bride! She was very friendly, efficient, neat, organized and on time! We loved having her work with us.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Lynsey · Married on 12/01/2012

Allison was AMAZING to work with! She makes her clients feel so comfortable, relaxed, and most importantly BEAUTIFUL! She had a very full day of hair/makeup and all of my girls had a blast working with her. I received so many compliments about her work and many of the guests wanted her card by the end of the night. I would love to find another excuse to have her do my hair and makeup in the future!!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Antoinette · Married on 10/20/2012

She by far goes above ad beyond for you, she makes you look and fill like the princess every girl should feel like on their special day. Allison is a true artist, and genuine person to work with. From the day you contact her til after, she does deliver 110% professionalism, realism, and her one of a kind personality. Allison is clearly and truly thee BEST makeup artist in the world. You can't go wrong when you hire her : ]

Sent on 01/27/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2012

Allison was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I had no doubts at all after our trial and on the big day I was completely relaxed! She did my entire bridal party - hair & makeup - and my guests kept commenting on how gorgeous everyone looked. She was right there every minute during and after pictures up until the ceremony touching up my husband and I. She was completely professional but also down to earth and fun to be around! Her & her assistant were an essential part to my perfect day!!! I give her a million stars and HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2012

Allison and her assistant were amazing! She was prompt, professional, and my girls, Mom's, and I looked amazing. When she tells you that your makeup will stay all day and she can get your hair to do what you want - she means it! Even in 100 degree heat, our makeup held up all night. I loved her, and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2012

Allison is just awesome! She is professional, fun to work with, and really listens to what you want for your big day. She made us all look beautiful. I could not have asked for a better hair/make-up artist! Thanks!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Linda · Married on 05/20/2012

Allison is simply AMAZING and a true professional. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Allison has the ability to translate your vision and exceed your expections. I highly recommend her to any bride and/or bridal party looking for a natural, sexy look for your wedding, Allison is your girl! You will look stunning.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Sage · Married on 05/19/2012

I am absolutely THRILLED with my decision to hire Allison for my wedding hair and makeup! She does such an amazing job and makes you look exactly like you always dreamed! My bridesmaids loved her for their hair and makeup as well- comments ranged from "I've never felt more beautiful!" to "I don't even recognize myself, and I LOVE it!!" Her hair and makeup stayed put for days, and if that isn't enough Allison is the sweetest person, while at the same time being a complete and total professional! Hiring Allison was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day-second only to carefully selecting my handsome groom ;) ! I whole heartedly recommend Allison for all of your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Mariam · Married on 04/28/2012

Allison Pynn was simply amazing!!! I found out about her via WeddingWire and contacted her via email. Her replies were always prompt, professional, and straightforward! She was more than willing to accommodate my schedule! Her makeup services were amazing. I loved that she came to our home! She listened to what I said I wanted and how I wanted to look and interpreted it exactly to how I wanted! All of my bridesmaids were completely in love with their looks - and I loved how it did not feel like I was wearing anything. My mom, who is very picky about her makeup, was ecstatic with her look! Allison also fixed my MOA's hairdo after she didn't like what the stylist did. She is also super cool and fun to talk to. Absolutely worth the price! All my bridesmaids are STILL talking about how amazing they looked! I only wish I had more fabulous events to hire her for :)

Sent on 06/06/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

Allison Pynn is AMAZING! She has a true tallent for making you look like the best you can be. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2012

I was referred to Allison from a friend since I've only lived in AZ for a couple of years. I'm so glad I chose her as my hair and makeup gal! She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! She made me feel completely at ease during my hair and makeup trial and made sure that I was happy with everything. She took notes and photos to make sure there was no guesswork on the wedding day.

On the wedding day, she arrived on time and stayed on schedule the entire day. She did hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids, my mom and I; EVERYONE looked gorgeous! We were all happy with her services and we received many compliments. My hair and makeup stayed all night and I've never felt so beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Liz · Married on 04/07/2012

A-MA-ZING! That is what I have to say about Allison and her skills for doing makeup and hair! She simply made me feel and look the most beautiful I have every felt and I am so grateful I was able to book her for my wedding day. She listened to everything I had to say and also gave her own feedback on what colors/styles would be best on me. She is a true expert and professional. We had so much fun on my wedding day. She did all my bridal party's hair and makeup and they all looked gorgeous as well. There is no one else I will go to in the future for my hair and makeup needs! Allison is the best!

Sent on 04/17/2012