All You Need Is Love Events Reviews

37 | Los Angeles, CA

37 Reviews for All You Need Is Love Events

Caitlin · Married on 10/31/2015

Book these ladies immediately! I honestly don't think there would have been a wedding without them. Or perhaps a wedding, but definitely not as great. On the day of they treated my wedding party like family, kept on top of things without feeling over bearing and gently guided us through the day. Leading up to the event they introduced us to amazing vendors, held hands through all our decisions, sat on a LOT of phone calls about really silly details that they thankfully took seriously and did it all with an amazing attitude. The fact that there's two of them-two! means they can divide and conquer, and boy do they. We were so lucky to have them, you would be foolish not to.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Julia · Married on 10/17/2015

I do not know where to start with how wonderful Shannon & Vikki were. They gave us the wedding of our dreams and we could not be happier! Throughout the entire planning process, they went so above and beyond and provided us with unbelievable support, advice, calm and expertise along the way. They know their stuff and gave excellent, thoughtful opinions and advice to ensure all would run smoothly around the big day. Their outstanding attention to detail and ability to seamlessly manage countless moving parts (and personalities!) gave us the best wedding gift of all: the ability to relax and enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about a thing.

Shannon & Vikki got to know us and our vibe, preferences and budget early on in the process, and with that information they effectively and wisely guided us every step of the way. They knew our venue and its employees inside and out, so they were incredibly helpful in getting us great value and helping us make the right choices for our wedding. They sourced vendors that were the best fit for what we were looking for and worked within our budget - whether it was our big reclaimed wood guestbook in the shape of CA, or our outstanding photographer and band, or the gorgeous flowers - and to say we were thrilled with every vendor they hooked us up with is an understatement. Seeing everything come together and feel "so us" seamlessly and organically on our wedding day was an incredible experience and speaks to what pros these gals are.

Most of all, Vikki and Shannon gave us a level of service that took the pain and stress out of planning a wedding. They were very responsive and one of them would email or call me back within hours to ensure all was taken care of. The girls were so encouraging, kind and positive through the process and always kept us (and our parents!) calm. We knew we were in excellent hands with them and I can't thank them enough for making our wedding experience so wonderful. We <3 Shannon & Vikki!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Shannon and Vikki are wedding planners, therapists, friends and partners in crime – true gems! Even though I had a clear vision for my wedding and am very organized, I absolutely cannot imagine my wedding planning process and big day without them. These girls are a special team – they manage to simultaneously be extremely knowledgeable and open to new ideas, confident and down-to-earth, and direct and kind. One of my favorite things about Shannon and Vikki is how quickly and thoroughly they responded to ALL of my questions. They are creative thinkers who are also very practical about how the decisions you make will impact the schedule, feel of the event and budget. As the bride, you get to benefit from their previous experience but also their determination to bring your unique event to life! When it came down to the execution of the wedding day, I couldn’t have asked for more. I totally trusted Shannon and Vikki – we had spent months planning, we had aligned on every last detail and I knew that whatever happened, these girls would be able to handle it. Shannon and Vikki are graceful under pressure and they never stop making you feel like you’re being taken care of – not easy! I am so grateful to Shannon and Vikki for making my wedding even lovelier than I could have imagined!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

DeAna · Married on 02/28/2015

Vikki and Shannon were amazing. They met with me multiple times before the day and I knew I was in good hands. They gave me a very detailed, to-the-minute day of schedule. They were in touch with all of my vendors and handled all the walk throughs. The morning of the wedding, Shannon came over to make sure everything was flowing smoothly and according to plan. She also kept an eye on me and my husband all night to make sure we didn't get stuck talking to one person for too long. That was the biggest help of all! She was basically my personal make up assistant the whole night as well. My hair stayed up and my lipstick stayed on the whole night! They were awesome!

Sent on 03/19/2015

lane · Married on 08/29/2014

Vikki & Shannon truly are the best (not that I have anything to compare them to, but I couldn't imagine any wedding planners doing more)! From the very beginning, even before we hired them, they gave my fiancé and I advice on wedding venues and many other questions we had when we started planning our wedding. I was the kind of bride who wanted to do everything on her own and had very specific ideas on what I wanted, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to relax and really enjoy my wedding without a planner and Shannon & Vikki were the perfect match for me (although I'm sure they're also wonderful for the kind of bride who needs everything done for them, they have awesome ideas) because they took my ideas and showed me how to make them happen and supported me the whole way. This guidance and constant support made us feel so much more at ease during the planning process... especially since neither of us have any family living near us to help.

After we hired Shannon & Vikki we had an initial walk through at our venue (The Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades, California) and they really helped us bring our vision to life. As the year went on they were always very quick to reply to my emails, even just my "stressed out bride" rants and worries, always calming me down right away.

The day of the wedding, Shannon & Vikki were amazing, they made sure everything ran smoothly and kept everyone at ease. They did an incredible job making sure the vendors were where they needed to be and made our wedding day a huge success. There was even an issue with one of our vendors after the wedding that they made sure to make right, even though they didn't have to.

Our wedding day really was a beautiful, magical, perfect day... we couldn't have done it without All You Need is Love Events! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Graham · Married on 06/14/2014

Vikki and Shannon played an integral role in the best day of our lives -- you simply can't do better than these bright, professional, fun ladies! From the big strokes to the small, they steered us perfectly through the maze of planning a big event, and on the day-of, my husband and I were able to relax, knowing the day was in great hands. A couple examples: Our tables each had "altar" centerpieces, a painting surrounded by shabby chic items (beads, candles, shells, etc). Because our wedding was outdoors, these paintings couldn't be set up until right before the event began, meaning my husband and I would have to rely entirely on Vikki and Shannon to put together the major visual element of the big day. We'd put enormous work into putting these together, and if it'd gone awry, it would've been a huge disappointment. Not to worry! Vikki and Shannon oversaw this complicated and delicate task with intelligence and taste, following our instructions and furthering our vision with their own fantastic aesthetic taste. I got comments on the altars all night long.

This is just a small snapshot of the personal, welcoming, impeccable care they provide. They work to understand you and what you want, guide you in areas where you're inexperienced, and they never let the stress show, helping keep the atmosphere upbeat and excited, just like it should be. Plus, they're just two cool people who immediately felt like friends. This is who you want on your team -- we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Susan · Married on 11/10/2013

The wonderful Vikki and Shannon from All You Need Is Love coordinated my friends wedding last July, and as soon as I got engaged, they were the first call I made! These ladies made every step so easy, and really helped ease all my planning stress. They were super quick to respond to all my emails and questions, and made sure all my vendor contracts were A-OK before I signed. On the day of my wedding, I knew I could just hand everything over to them and enjoy my day! I was so calm and happy on my wedding day, mostly because I had these two behind the scenes making sure everything went to plan. From handling vendor arrivals and deliveries, making sure we were sticking to the timeline, getting us all in the right place at the right time, and setting up all the decor items, I really could not have made our day happen without Vikki, Shannon and their assistant, Molly!

We also used their in house florist, Valerie, who took my vision and brought it to life even better than I ever expected. All of our florals were absolutely stunning.

All the ladies from All You Need Is Love Events are super friendly and professional, and they know what they are doing.

Thank you so much, ladies, for making our big day dreams come true!

Sent on 12/13/2013

I have to start by disclosing that I was sadly not able to use All You Need for my upcoming wedding (though I wanted to more than anything!). You're probably asking why on earth am I then writing a review. Well, I went pretty far along in the process with Vikki and Shannon and cannot say enough AMAZING things about them. Immediately when I first talked to Vikki on the phone I received direct no-nonsense answer to my (million) questions. I was constantly wowed by not only the girls' awesome personalities, but how down-to-earth and knowledgeable they are!

I was sold from the start on these two. However, the venue that I am having my wedding only had limited dates available. These limited dates paired with the unavailability of some of my bridesmaids (who are also getting married next summer) made it so that only one date worked for the wedding party (if we wanted to have the wedding outside while it was still warm). Sadly, the girls were already booked for that date and -- while I actually did go back and forth -- I saldy had to forego All You Need so that the friends closest to us could make the big day.

While I am of course still looking forward to wedding planning, I can tell you from my own experience in hours of research that the girls at All You Need is Love are hands down the best out there! I have been able to meet with many great planners, but none of them have come close to Vikki/Shannon. Snatch these girls up while you can!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • User2619280 · 2+ years ago

Shannon and Vicki were absolutely incredible. They were super fun to work with and lifesavers the day of. They are responsive, thorough and lovely! I honestly could not have done it without them. They helped me navigate all of my crazy ideas and made my wedding dreams come true. They always saw the bigger picture, but never let any details slip. I had several last minute freak outs (vendor issues, guest issues) and they walked me through all of them. They kept track all of my contracts and payments during the planning and on the day of they made sure that everything ran smoothly. Not only are they awesome at what they do, but they are also just really cool women who you'd totally want around on the most important day of your life. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. They were hands down one of the best decisions my husband and I made concerning our wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2013

Vikki, Shannon, & Molly are incredible. I worked with them for 12 months planning our wedding. They were there for me every step of the way. The respond to emails immediately. They have great contacts & advice. They are super organized, have great taste, and know what they are doing. They are fun & their chemistry is great. They executed the day of perfectly & I did not have to worry about a thing. I was a planner myself for 4 years & can be critical but this awesome team blew my mind. I cannot recommend them enough! I love you girls!

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2012

Vikki, Shannon and their team made our October wedding at the Bel-Air Bay Club the most amazing experience we could ever have imagined. From our first meeting, they were organized and responsive, and took the time to get to know us before we ever started talking about details. Anytime we contacted them, we had a response by the end of the same day. And when we unexpectedly moved to the East Coast just a few months before our wedding, I really wasn't worried because I knew that I had them to rely on. Finally - a testament to their quality of service...after the wedding, we had one lingering issue to clear up which was difficult due to the fact that we are now living on the East Coast. Vikki & Shannon did everything they could do for 3 months after our actual wedding date to help us resolve the issue. They didn't have to do that, their contract was over, but they are true professionals, and great people. We without a doubt, absolutely recommend them. Any bride and groom would be lucky to have All You Need is Love Events on their team.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Katie · Married on 10/06/2012

Shannon and Vikki were AMAZING!! They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them. We chose the day of service, but they were still there every step of the way, answering all of my questions and giving advice. They get back to your emails right away, which was huge. Waiting days for responses was something I found very frustrating about other vendors we used. But Shannon and Vikki ALWAYS responded right away. Also they took over the week of the wedding, which actually let me relax and enjoy those days leading up to the event. They were incredible and I am so happy we worked with them.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Kathryn · Married on 08/11/2012

Vikki and Shannon with All You Need Is Love Events were the most important vendors we hired and we are so glad we did. From our very first meeting they made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and listened to. They were able to grasp our vision and guide us in the right direction in terms of other vendors to choose, costs, and various ideas/recommendations. They were always available for us to call and email and responded within minutes to any question or concern we had. Above all things, they were the reason we were so calm on the wedding day. We knew that everything would go as planned because it was in their hands...which it did! The day was perfect and everything we dreamed it would be. I will refer them over and over again. Any bride & groom would be lucky to have them as planners!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Kathleen · Married on 08/04/2012

What can I say about Vikki and Shannon. They are seriously the greatest wedding planners out there. I know I am biased, since they planned my wedding, but from the beginning they just seemed in tune with what we wanted for our wedding. Neither of us wanted a bigger wedding, but my parents insisted on more than just a courthouse ceremony and dinner after. With that in mind, Shannon and Vikki helped us put together a wedding for 130 people, that felt more like 30 people! There was no fuss or complication that I hear go along with weddings of more than 100 people. Everything ran so smoothly from start to finish and people had such a good time. It was perfect.
    Vikki and Shannon were not just wonderful the day of, but were there for us every step of the way. Every question we had, they answered. Every road block, they had ideas and solutions. The vendors we used were 100% from their recommendation, and all the vendors were beyond what we were looking for. I think that says a lot, quality people surround themselves with quality and professional people. Mike and I cannot say enough about All You Need Is Love and will recommend them to everyone. Such a breath of fresh air to have people that love what they do, do a great job and have a great attitude doing it. 
    On the day of the wedding, we had one problem, our big drinking guests drank us out of Vodka and white wine 2 hours into the reception. This is an amazing feet given the amount of alcohol was available. Before it ran out, the ladies saw the potential problem and immediately went and bought enough for the rest of the ceremony. Crisis averted. This is what a good planner does! See the potential problem and get it done. These ladies really get it done
    Finally, I must also recommend Valerie Pang, who is a DIY florist that works with All You Need Is Love. From the beginning, I knew Valerie and I were going to work great together. I loved her look and style for my backyard wedding. Just incredible!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

The girls at All You Need is Love Events are all you need for wedding planners. They are amazing from start to finish. As a self proclaimed control freak I thought I could do it all myself. After realizing the amount of DIY stuff was just too much for me, the girls at All You Need came in a helped me out big time. The day of ran smoothly, and all of the vendors (they recommended) were fabulous to work with, and Vikki handled everything but also kept me in the loop because she knew my control issues would not just disappear. It was a fabulous day that I know could not have been executed so perfectly without these girls. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Sierra · Married on 07/14/2012

What do I say about the most amazing wedding coordinators I have ever worked with?? I work for a 5 diamond resort and have over a decade of event planning experience. All You Need Is Love Events exceeded ALL of my expectations and then some. I shared my vision with them and was a very DIY bride which meant they had to set all of my crafty projects up for me on the day of. I literally cried when I saw the reception space.. it was everything I dreamed of and MORE! They did such a fantastic job, the entire evening went according to plan and was seamlessly orchestrated. They are such lovely ladies to work with and I recommend them to everyone! We cannot thank them enough for coordinating the most amazingly special day of our lives. We are still getting text messages and emails from friends and family about how everything was absolutely perfect!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Tricia · Married on 07/07/2012

Hands down the BEST decision made throughout the entire wedding process was hiring All You Need Is Love Events as our wedding planners. They are simply amazing and I feel so very lucky to have found them. We started working with these girls about a year before our wedding and I never once felt as if they had any clients other than myself. They made my wedding day the best day of my life and more than I could have ever imagined. They helped to make our wedding unique and very fitting to our personalities. The day itself can be a very stressful day as there is a lot going on, especially for the bride, but I can honestly say that there was not one stressful moment in the entire day. They had everything under control and were ready for anything. With our down to the minute layout, everything flowed so perfectly. I don't feel that every bride has the luxury of a stressless, relaxing day but I do feel that if you hire these gals that is exactly what you will get. All You Need Is Love Events will make your day everything you have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Hailey · Married on 06/30/2012

Shannon and Vikki are a dream. They are incredibly responsive--usually replying to emails and calls within minutes--and really make you feel like you are their only client. Not only that, but they have the ability to translate your wants and wishes into reality by sitting you down and helping you figure out where your priorities are and how to get the most for your budget. Thanks to them, my wedding was absolutely perfect! They are two of the sweetest, most informative ladies you'll ever meet and absolutely crucial on the day of. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Wendy · Married on 05/05/2012

Working with Vikki and Shannon from All You Need Is Love Events was a wonderful experience. I would recommend them 100%!
    1)They are on time, flexible with their schedule, prompt, efficient, polite, honest, patient, and experienced.
    2)They understand and accommodate different cultures (I am Chinese American)
    3)Their fees are reasonable.
    4)They recommend good vendors, who fit my budget and wedding style.
    5)They listen and execute my concerns.
    6)They communicate clearly.
    7)They are always prepared for anything and everything.
    8)They calm me down during the planning process.
    9)They ran the wedding day seamlessly. I didn’t need to worry about anything!
    10)Guests at the wedding commented that it was the best wedding they’ve been too.

Sent on 05/12/2012
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 10/08/2011

Shannon and Vikki (and Molly) of All You Need is Love Events made my wedding day exceptional and seamless - I truly don't know what I would have done without them. They are professional, warm, and calm, and brought order to a chaotic day.

Among their many advantages:
    + They operate as a team. This means that when you contact them with a question, one of them responds virtually immediately - they are always available to patiently answer questions. It also means that they personally oversee everything the day of your wedding - one of them is making sure the vendors are getting everything set up correctly, while the other is always near the bride and groom to make sure everything is running smoothly. This team-based approach is rare - we met with other coordinators who bring an assistant that you've never met before, but with Shannon and Vikki, you are dealing with them both from the planning start to the final dance of the evening.

+ They "get it" - if you tell them you're not into a frilly wedding and you prefer something simple, they understand and help you hone and carry out your vision.

+ Their personal touches elevate them to a whole different level. They don't just do their job - they go above and beyond. They exceeded every expectation we had. Several guest at our wedding commented on how professional they were and how effortless everything seemed (because of them!)

Simply put, Shannon and Vikki are exceptional at what they do - when you combine their team approach with their personal touches, the result is excellence and an unforgettable event. Worth every penny. If you are looking for a coordinator, stop looking and just hire Shannon and Vikki - you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Chandra · Married on 09/10/2011

These girls are a godsend. No joke. I would give them 10 stars if the rating system allowed. The whole process with them was easy, comfortable, professional, and I am happy to say that I have two new friends in Vikki and Shannon. They were always easy to get in touch with, offered valuable information throughout the planning process without EVER being pushy or concerned with what option would be easier for them. They wrangled our wedding party of 20 people (20 PEOPLE!!) on the day-of for a myriad of things without being bossy, dealt with some very poor behavior from a family member gracefully (and kept it to themselves - I found out how rudely they had been treated from someone else - so professional). Basically, it would have been a sh*t show without them, and the few little things that did go wrong (brides - things are going to go wrong, no matter how much you plan), they kept away from me so that I was fully able to enjoy the day as the wonderful, magical, memorable day it should be (and was!). I adore these girls, and you will to. I promise.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Carly · Married on 08/20/2011

We can’t say enough wonderful things about All You Need is Love Events. If you are looking for the perfect balance of organization and inspiration for your wedding then Vikki and Shannon are the girls for you! From the moment we met Vikki and Shannon we felt an overwhelming sense of calmness as we talked through the vision for our wedding. They listened attentively and gave creative ideas when we weren’t quite sure which direction we wanted. Every email and phone call were answered within 24 hours, making us feel like we were the only couple they were working with. We never felt like they were too busy to answer our questions or offer support during the stress of wedding planning.
    They took care of everything at our reception, from setup to timing to cleaning up at the end of night. Vikki and Shannon made sure we always had a drink, ate, and most importantly would remind us of when a big moment during the reception was coming up so that we weren’t scrambling to get to where we needed to be. Our parents were so impressed with their professionalism and loved that they were also given friendly reminders about the big moments. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding without any worry of what might go wrong. In our eyes everything was perfect because Vikki, Shannon and their team always stayed one step ahead, probably even 3 steps ahead, of all our vendors.
    After the wedding was over, I thought “What am I going to do without All You Need Is Love?” They truly are the best coordinators because they don’t treat you like a client they treat you like family!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2011

Shannon and Vikki provided day of coordination for me at a difficult wedding venue, The Adamson House in Malibu (ie. tons of rules). From day one of the wedding planning process, they were happy to help with any questions that came up and provided great suggestions and solutions along the way. The actual wedding day went perfectly, so I couldn't have been any happier with their work. To top it off, they are an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Marielle · Married on 05/27/2011

Shannon and Vikki of All You Need Is Love Events came to me heartily recommended by a coworker, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire these fantastic ladies!  Honestly, I wasn't planning to hire wedding coordinators but as the final month approached my (now) husband and I became too overwhelmed with our full-time jobs to handle all of the last-minute insanity that comes with pulling together such a massive life event.  And I couldn't figure out how I was going to get my hair and make-up done AND set up everything at the venue.  In stepped Vikki and Shannon, who simply saved us.  Beyond being hyper-organized and clearly knowing what they're doing, Vikki and Shannon are super-personable - warm, sweet, and funny.

Even though we hired them as "day of" coordinators, Shannon and Vikki immediately began to corral the vendors and track down any delinquents (you would think the rental company would WANT to send an invoice for payment - we certainly wanted to ensure we had place settings!).  We didn't have a florist selected and they recommended a fantastic and reasonably priced vendor, walked through our inspiration boards with her, and took it from there - and the arrangements? Absolutely gorgeous.  When we began to fret about what to tip each vendor, they sent us a tipping guide at our request.  They made themselves available for each and every meeting we had with our vendors and helped us ask all the right questions to ensure our day would go exactly as we wished.  Throughout the process, they were always clear that they were all about bringing to life whatever WE wanted, and were great at making suggestions based on our sometimes half-baked ideas.

And on the big day?  They were simply fabulous.  We had a bit of a non-traditional wedding with lots of arts and crafts, and Vikki and Shannon set everything up beautifully before we even arrived.  They kept everyone on schedule and I didn't need to worry about a thing.  Vikki ensured I always had a drink in my hand if I wanted one, and Shannon helped us perfectly manage a bit of a hiccup when one of our elderly guests had a medical mishap.

I cannot recommend All You Need Is Love Events enough.  If you're planning a wedding, these ladies are simply the best money you could spend.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Lindsey · Married on 05/21/2011

I met Vikki in a nail salon and automatically felt like I was in good hands. We clicked immediately and I felt a great energy between us. I knew that if she wasn’t going to be my wedding planner, I needed her to at least be my new best friend- she is wonderful! When Tyler and I met with Shannon and Vikki for our first meeting, it was like every idea that we had, they had a way to enhance it and make it more meaningful and cohesive as well as bring in other great ideas that would work well with our personalities. We were all genuinely on the same page and it was so refreshing to be working with people who truly cared about our wedding!

To say that our experience with All You Need is Love was perfection is an understatement. Vikki and Shannon are the dream team when it comes to weddings- constantly there for you when you freak out at 7 in the morning, always there with advice, suggestions, or a pep talk! They were wonderful during the planning process, helping me with the details you don't think of when planning a wedding- rentals, transportation, lighting- who knew!? THEY DID!

My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT. I never had to worry for a minute because they were always 5 steps in front of me. Their care and sincerity is evident in everything they do. They truly have an eye, and a heartfelt passion for weddings that they bring to your special day.

If you are working with All You Need Is Love Events, your wedding is in the best hands possible.

Sent on 07/14/2011