All Tied Up Wedding & Event Design Reviews

31 | Seattle, WA

31 Reviews for All Tied Up Wedding & Event Design

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

Katie is such a gem. We used her as a day-of and she jumped right in to make all my planning come to life. She was easy to get a hold of and easy to work with. Even our band complimented her after the wedding. She was quick thinking day of when our place settings were blowing away in the wind. She kept us all on time and the day was so smooth. That week was crazy and I probably would have benefited from a reminder to give her all the day-of-documents that I had made.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jenna · Married on 08/13/2016

Katie was great to work with! I used her as a day of coordinator -- and didn't really interact with her all day, everything just happened! :) She did a great job helping with the timeline, the vendor coordination, and keeping everything moving.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kali · Married on 07/15/2016

Katie was great! After meeting her I knew she would be perfect for us. She's bubbly, smart, and very easy to work with. We hired her to be our day-of-coordinator, but she was still extremely helpful leading up to the day. She attended our "venue run through" and contributed a lot of ideas that made our day run smoothly. On the day of our wedding it was such a relief knowing she was there and that we didn't have to worry about a thing. She does not have an assistant and we had an extensive amount of table decorations, so I did recruit two family friends to assist her in setting up on the day of. Thanks Katie!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Katie was great! There was open communication and flexibility from the start. She gave us a ton of great ideas and was very supportive throughout the wedding planning process. The best part was she wanted to meet in person to do all our check ins which made it even more personal. Katie made the wedding day go so smooth, not sure what we would have done without her! We would highly recommend using All tied up wedding and event design.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Diana · Married on 09/15/2012

Katie is the consummate professional.

She is able to get things done in a timely fashion.

Katie has also a great eye for detail.

She is friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.5
      3.5

Katie was friendly and professional in our meetings and emails leading up to the event. I appreciated that she took detailed notes of what we discussed about my vision for the day. I wanted to and would have given her five stars in every category if it wasn't for some of what happened on the day of the event. I did not have much interaction with Katie on the day of the event, and we had planned it as such, as she was supposed to be an extension of me, helping to execute my vision. My mom was helping to set up as well and was surprised that Katie was not willing to help her bring the decorations from our hotel room to the venue. The hotel was directly next door to the venue, on the same side of the street, with just a driveway separating the two. Per the contract, I realize that Katie is not supposed to handle equipment and such from other vendors. But all the decorations in the hotel room were our private property and were not heavy (< 5 lbs) and Katie had assured me that she could handle those. It sounded like she waited for my mom to bring all the decorations from the hotel to the venue before she would assist with set-up. My mom helped with the set up as well, even though she didn't have to, so she was in essence helping Katie do her job, so I think it would been within the realm of courtesy for her to help my mom with certain things as well. When the wedding was over, Katie helped to pack up and left after saying goodbye within 15 minutes of the end of the reception. She did not offer to help my mom to load the boxes of decorations into our car, which was parked directly outside of the venue, within 15 feet of the entrance. When my mom had asked her to help, Katie explained that her responsibility lies only within the venue. I feel like that is a poor reflection of flexibility and professionalism. I do feel like it was within her responsibilities to held load and unload decorations.

Sent on 01/07/2018

All Tied Up Wedding & Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your review, I appreciate you taking the time to share regarding the support of your wedding celebration.

I am so sorry there were misunderstandings about the loading in and out of your décor. Looking at my contract that is used for all clients, I can see that the statement that I “provide set-up and tear-down support for any items, rentals, decor, etc. that clients bring into the venue on the day of” could be misunderstood to include the load in and load out of the venue.

Thank you for your feedback as I can be more clear about that early on in discussions related to my services.

And I wish you all the best in your marriage!