31 Reviews for All Things Imagined Events

Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
31 All Things Imagined Events Reviews

Ashley and Adam are the best wedding planners/coordinators and I could not recommend them more for any event or special occasion! Our dream wedding would not have came true without all their hard work and dedication to making our day perfect.
From completely coordinating the photography schedule (with an extended family of over 40+ and countless different picture requests), to creating an ideal timeline that fit our specific needs, to being available when we had questions and always listening to our input, to synchronizing all the different vendors , to decorating/finalizing the venue decorations and ceremony site (I mean check out that reception space created by them!), and to always being readily available prior to and the day of-- they exceeded our expectations in every way. It didn't matter what was thrown at them, they were calm and cool and they handled everything with ease and solved any problem that arose. They were by our side our entire day, checking in with us and making sure we had everything we needed or if there was anything else we wanted. They are organized, professional, friendly, caring and I cannot say enough great thinks about this team!

If you are planning any event or special occasion, I cannot recommend them more. Thank you Ashley and Adam!!

Photo for All Things Imagined Events Review - Add a comment...
Photo for All Things Imagined Events Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Sarah, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

"Thank you again for all of your help. I had no idea that I needed you, but I could not have had such a nice day without your help. I know we had a little stress with a late best man, and a visit from paramedic's - but you kept us on track and relaxed the entire time. I didn't even realize the best man was missing until after the fact - you were so calm and calming for me. Adam and Ashley were such an asset for probably 2 months before the wedding - great ideas and amazing help!

Profile Picture Dianne, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words are not enough to express how amazing Ashley and Adam are. They cared about every detail as much as we did and made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding. Honestly, our day would not have been so magical without them. I highly recommend them to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

They saved the day! I hadn’t eaten the day before or day of, and started to faint 2 hours before the wedding started. Adam was perfect and ran to get me nachos and water, and the whole day came together so beautifully. They SERIOUSLY took such good care of every detail. Ashley was on top of everything. They worked so well together, of the whole Wedding, they were the BEST choice I made. Could not imagine having to do all they did and all I had to do. It was stunning and truly the wedding of my dreams, thanks to them!

Photos
Profile Picture Rhiannon, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding would not have been the perfect wedding that it was without Adam and Ashley Savage. We were impressed with them from the very beginning, when we interviewed them and they arrived with detailed examples schedules. Both Ashley and Adam are incredibly experienced and their insights were so reassuring. They work together as a team very well and there were moments when having both of them was so necessary. They were also able to refer us phenomenal vendors who felt like family by the end of the wedding. We mostly coordinated with Ashley before the wedding and she was so incredibly prompt and thorough with her responses. I could tell that they were as invested in our wedding as we were and wanted to make it our perfect day. We are so glad we chose the Savages and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Photo for All Things Imagined Events Review - Beaded curtain by Adam and Ashley.  So talented!
Profile Picture Joanne, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in October 2017 - we live in San Francisco but our wedding was at the Lakehouse Resort in San Marcos, so it was important to work with a reliable, knowledgeable professional to help us coordinate from afar. Ashley was a wonderful partner and she was instrumental in helping us pull off an unforgettable day. Our 250+ person wedding had many cultural elements, as my husband is Samoan, which required creativity and flexibility when it came to planning the detailed reception and food. Ashley helped us manage these details with various coordinators to keep everything running smoothly. We were also grateful to Ashley for her recommendations when it came to the hair stylist and floral designer. Ashley and her husband/partner Adam are both lovely people - incredibly calm, responsive, and 100% capable of managing any unforeseen issues that might pop up with ease. We are so fortunate to have found them and can't imagine how we could have pulled off our wedding without them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring ATI was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. From our first meeting 8 months prior, until the end of our wedding night, Ashley was incredibly helpful, organized and resourceful. We hired her for wedding day coordination but she also become integral to our planning process, as we began to trust her knowledge after we quickly realized what a genius she is with weddings! She periodically checked in with us, visited the venue with us, offered us countless pieces of advice, shared ideas and asked questions about details we either hadn't thought of, or wanted guidance on. Having a professional manage your wedding day takes away so much stress and worry so that you can enjoy your big day. As the wedding approached, she coordinated all details and plans with our vendors so that the wedding day flowed seamlessly. ATI's value is exceptional. Ashley is a true gem, and offers an incredibly sophisticated service for a very affordable price. She went above and beyond in every way possible. I cannot recommend Ashley and her team highly enough!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and Adam are the most attentive, personable, and professional coordinator's! I was attempting to do a DIY wedding myself and hired them for a day of coordination. Every phone call we had and every detail we worked out with them left me calm and not stressed in the least which my fiance was loving since the whole planning process was stressful for me. On our wedding day they handled everything from a vendor we were not as pleased with to every time I was even thinking I needed a drink Adam was right there with drinks for both of us. They both truly listened to what we wanted and brought a calming peaceful atmosphere to the whole day. The day was perfect and exactly what we envisioned. I recommend them to any couple looking for some help! Thank you so much Ashley and Adam :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and Adam were AMAZING! I had a ton of time to plan my wedding initially, so I only hired Ashley for "day-of" coordination, however, as time went on and I saw how organized and informed Ashley was (and my lack thereof), I went ahead and switch to partial planning - and I am SO glad I did! Ashley connected me with my last few vendors (flowers, hair and makeup) and they were honestly some of my favorite vendors! Ashley kept me organized during the planning, was always conscious of my budget, handled all the coordination of my vendors and made the best timeline that wasn't overwhelming. Ashley and Adam were the best during the rehearsal and wedding day! They were able to keep our (sometimes rowdy) wedding party in line and made sure my husband and I had exactly what we needed at all times - and smiled and laughed with us while doing it! Ashley and Adam are truly great at what they do and made our wedding day that much more special. They made sure our day was exactly what we wanted and we are forever grateful for that! I would highly recommend All Things Imagined to anyone in need of wedding planning!!

Profile Picture JILLIAN, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Ashley was a life savor!!! If it wasn't for her, our wedding would've been a disaster!! She ensured every guest was able to enter the Navy base, escorting most on, going above and beyond her job description!! We owe our wedding day's success all to her!!! Thank you so much!!!! We are forever indebted to you!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All Things Imagined Events is simply amazing and Ashley & Adam are truly a pleasure to work with! We were doing a destination wedding in Oceanside, CA and were working with another wedding coordinator for a few months prior to our wedding that took advantage of us by taking our money and not following through with a single thing in the contract. We were stuck in a really bad situation with only 9 days until our destination wedding and no set plans in place for the day of. I was truly blessed when I found Ashley and Adam. As soon as I spoke with Ashley my mind was finally at ease and I knew everything was going to work out. We did the day of wedding coordination and they went over and beyond what I could have imagined with only 9 days for planning! Ashley immediately gathered all of my ideas, thoughts and wedding info and from there she created a perfect timeline for my entire wedding day including coordinating everything with my vendors. No matter how organized you may think you are having someone there with your plan in hand will make your day run so much smoother. It was so amazing for us to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day worry free while watching everything fall into place with the help of Ashley and Adam’s coordination efforts! Our guests had a wonderful time and commented on how organized, flawless, stunning and the best wedding they had ever attended! Thank you to Ashley and Adam for making our wedding day not only special but perfect! We highly recommend All Things Imagined Events.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You guys made our reception better than I could have ever imagined it!!! I am so so so happy with how everything turned out!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was amazing! I ended up having to move and had to plan this as a destination wedding, and Ashley was so on top of everything I wasn't stressed or worried at all. I'm also not your traditional bride and I had some quirky requests (wanted eco-friendly, minimal carbon footprint, recycling, etc) and she went above and beyond to fulfill these things. She also did a great job of helping me stay on budget, and even willingly picked up the chairs (150), but them in her car, and drove them to the venue. She is the BEST!

Profile Picture User5487381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My WIFE and I loved the care and attention provided by Ashley and Adam from All Things Imagined. From a male perspective I was really impressed by the way they were able get all of my wife's wants and dreams for the day (and weekend) accomplished while ensuring that my personal wishes and request were met as well. During the wedding event they made sure that everything ran smoothly and that we had the best experience possible. Whenever I thought: I need a beer, some food, or even a glass of water Adam or Ashley would magically appear with that much needed item without even having to be asked. Every time! Furthermore, it was truly incredible the attention to detail they took because it wasn't just A beer, it was my favorite beer that I had mentioned months before. It wasn't just some food, it was the bacon wrapped shrimp that I had mentioned "Mmm those look good." in passing when we were studying the menu also months prior to the wedding... and as far as the water it was as if they were studying the sweat on my forehead after a good dance off and determining the exact moment I would get thirsty! They also seemed to work magic with managing the event from getting the special photos we wanted, putting us on the dance floor for our favorite songs, to making sure WE ACTUALLY ATE dinner!!! If you want a day to remember the rest of your life (and the day your wife has dreamed of her whole life) then I highly recommend using Ashley and Adam from All Things Imagined. They will take great care of you from the day you ask her to marry you (my wife actually called them the next day!) to the final send off!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a destination wedding and wasn't sure what I was going to do. I had a friend recommend this company and it was the best thing I could of done..... Ashley was great! Everything turned out great.

Profile Picture April, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Ashley and Adam are the absolute best! They helped my husband and I with all the day of coordination and planning. Words cannot describe how thankful we are to have had them help us! They made our wedding day go so smoothly, without a worry and with ease! They organized all the decorations for our reception and knew where they went, and worked very closely with the venue and all of our other vendors to make sure everything was correct. They had everything down to a tee. We never had to worry about where we needed to be or at what time because we had them there to guide us throughout the night. At the end of the night the even took the time to decorate our room for us, it was AMAZING! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture brian, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Ashley and Adam were AMAZING! We hired them for day- of- coordination, but they were available throughout the whole planning process. Ashley was very good with communication: email, text, and phone calls. We met in person to discuss details and to walk the event space. She was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. Ashley and Adam had our reception site ready way before the guests would arrive and everything was perfect. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers, fathers, and flower girls were all ready and where they needed to be thanks to All Things Imagined coordination. I was stress free thanks to this team and I HIGHLY recommend hiring them for your event. Oh- and they were so attentive at the reception, they made sure we always had a cold drink, water and food to keep us energized for our event! I cannot thank them enough or give them enough credit! Wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Sellecca, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and Adam were wonderful! I wasn't initially going to hire a coordinator, but I wanted to limit my stress on my wedding day so we did. They were the best money we spent on the entire wedding.

On the day of the wedding, they were prompt, organized and handled everything. The timeline was impeccable, all of the vendors showed up on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Every detail was handled smoothly (even the things I wasn't clear about!) and all of my guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Thanks Ashley and Adam!

Profile Picture Reanna, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley and Adam were wonderful! I wasn\'t initially going to hire a coordinator, but I wanted to limit my stress on my wedding day so we did. They were the best money we spent on the entire wedding.\r\n\r\nWe hired them for our September 2014 wedding as day-of coordinators, and from the beginning they went so far above and beyond typical day-of coordinator duties. Ashley helped me to find and confirm with various vendors, to give suggestions and contact people for me way before the wedding. She attended vendor meetings with me, toured the ceremony area and replied swiftly to my many questions.\r\n\r\nOn the day of the wedding, they were prompt, organized and handled everything. The timeline was impeccable, all of the vendors showed up on time and I didn\'t have to worry about a thing. Every detail was handled smoothly (even the things I wasn\'t clear about!) and all of my guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.\r\n\r\nThanks Ashley and Adam!\r\n

Profile Picture Reanna, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Ashley and Adam was such a pleasure for our special day. They helped us with all of the things that needed to get done and really helped everything run smoothly. I spoke to Ashley all the time and even more frequently up to the day of and she was always well organized, helped us focus to make the decisions that needed to be dealt with, and worked out dead with different vendors that gave us way more than we would have been able to get on our own. On the day of the wedding, the wedding was absolutely perfect and we didn't have to worry about a thing because they all had it taken care of. The day was absolutely perfect and I know all couples say that but I am really speaking honestly and from the heart - it was perfect and they helped it be perfect.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

All Things Imagined Events provided excellent day of wedding coordination and then some! My husband and I got married at the Aquarium of the Pacific in August 2014. A wedding planner was highly recommended because of the complexity of the coordination involved and the lack of time my husband and I had to plan the wedding... We are so glad we found Ashley!

Ashley successfully kept us on track with all of our wedding planning. Each meeting we had with her was productive, whether it be via telephone or during a walk-through or site visit. Ashley coordinated with all of our wedding vendors (some of which were from out of town) and even helped us find and book a venue for the rehearsal dinner! She had detailed timelines prepared for us and our wedding party, which were super helpful! On the day of the wedding, I felt calm and reassured knowing Ashley was there to make the wedding run smoothly. Even when we ran into a few unforeseen setbacks on the day of the wedding (i.e. closed photo shoot locations, unexpected guests showing up, etc.), Ashley handled them effortlessly and professionally, keeping our wedding going... and on time! She even coordinated with my family when they wanted to sneak in a couple surprise musical performances during the reception, which turned out to be amazing. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT, thanks to All Things Imagined Events!!!

Profile Picture Drianne, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Ashley and Adam from all things imagined was probably the smartest decision we made in our entire wedding. They are amazing! At first we thought we’d be able to get by without having a wedding coordinator but we quickly realized we were wrong when the amount of things that still needed to be done started piling up.
I was amazed at how affordable they were. Some of the coordinators we spoke to wanted thousands of dollars more than them just for day of coordination. Not only were they affordable, they were also very quick to return phone calls, help us get the best deals, and really make our wedding day about us. They coordinated with all our vendors, organized timelines for our wedding, helped coordinate our wedding party, got us the best deals on rentals, and the list goes on and on. We really wouldn’t have been able to pull off the wedding we had without them. We had a very DIY wedding at the Murrieta equestrian park and there was a lot of things we had no idea how to get started on such as furniture rentals and linens and such. Ashley helped us out so much with all our concerns and with all of our rentals.
I can’t stress how great they were. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator I absolutely recommend all things imagined.

Profile Picture Philip, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All Events Imagined constantly went above and beyond our expectations. Adam and Ashley often called weekly to see how the planning process was going, to offer advice on vendors, and to help us deal with the stress of planning a perfect day. They called our vendors to coordinate arrival times, deliveries, and even stepped in to decorate our ceremony /reception site on the day of the wedding because a breach of contract with our venue caused us to have to find an alternate location for pictures and no one else was available. The day before the wedding they drove over 100 miles to LA to run our wedding rehearsal, attend our rehearsal dinner and then back to Orange County to stay the night because our florist was there and they wanted to make sure that the bridal party had the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding photos. Our pastor had to leave immediately after the ceremony so they not only coordinated the taxi to pick him up but also paid for the taxi! A ton of wind prevented us from doing our unity candle lighting outdoors during the ceremony so they took care to make sure it was something they could fit into our reception because it was important to us. They cleaned up all of the bridal supplies and reorganized them into boxes so that the cleanup effort wouldn't be so overwhelming at the end of the night. They took all the stress away from my husband and me allowing us to truly enjoy our wedding day. We feel so blessed that we had the opportunity to work with Adam and Ashley. The greatest thing that sticks out in our mind is the fact that we didn't pay one cent for their services but they treated us as if we paid them thousands of dollars. They never completed any task with a half effort which they could have because we weren't paying them for these services. Instead, they ALWAYS went the extra mile. I am truly impressed by this couple and the work that they do. All couples should be as lucky as we have been. All Events Imagined is the real deal!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All Things Imagined Event Coordination provided prompt service and response throughout the entire wedding planning process. Ashley and her team are so professional and it shows in everything that they do. All of the logistics planning were handled effortlessly and with great detail by All Things Imagined. For example, they attended tastings and venue walkthroughs with us, helped me create an incredible venue set up, answered all my questions about wedding etiquette, developed a reasonable wedding day time line so that we got everything that we wanted completed. In short, they were able to provide guidance and day-of coordination on every aspect of our wedding.

The most important service was that Ashley and team executed my vision on the day-of the wedding perfectly. All Things Imagined took charge of the wedding day time lines so that we would not have to think about it. They handled the ceremony and vendors perfectly, allowing us and our friends and families to enjoy the day.

I can really say that I had fun planning my wedding because All Things Imagined Event Coordination took all of the stress out of it! I felt like a guest at my wedding and I enjoyed that.
Maritza and Andrew Sanchez, married Dec. 2013