All Occasion Banquet Center Reviews

23 Reviews for All Occasion Banquet Center

• Alanna

Alanna · Married on 08/20/2020

It was great!!

We were originally just going to have our reception there but with Covid, our ceremony place canceled on us. All occasions let us have our ceremony there free of charge! It was so beautiful!!! I am so thankful for them!

Sent on 09/09/2020

All Occasion Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you sooooo much, Alanna, for allowing us to be part of your memory making. Don't forget that we're really good at anniversary parties too! ;D

Tara · Married on 05/04/2019

I love them!!

Jill is the best, and she has made the planning so easy!! Her and her team are always available to answer my questions and are very encouraging!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Kaylen · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful! Fun! Perfect!

Jill, Tyler, and Jessica were so wonderful working with me on planning our wedding reception. Everything went smoothly and we had a blast!! The food was EXCELLENT!! Everyone was complimenting non-stop about the food and decorations!! We didn't have to worry about anything! It was a wonderful day!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Barb · Married on 03/31/2018

This is an awesome venue with great service and awesome food. We did my daughter's wedding a budget and All Occasion fit the bill nicely. The Room looked fabulous and all the guests raved about the food. The dance floor was a bit small in the Ivy Room but fortunately, not that many people got up to dance. I would highly recommend checking them out for your wedding or event.

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Mrs Abbey

Angie · Married on 07/02/2017

Everyone we worked with at All Occasion was great. I loved our DOC she was great. The food was top notch and we received a ton of compliments from our guests regarding it. Thanks for making our night wonderful. :)

Sent on 07/19/2017

Darlene · Married on 11/25/2016

Very reasonable price and Jill and Tyler are a breeze to work with, we rented both rooms and had the wedding in the smaller room with the reception immediately following in the larger room and the photo booth in the lobby, worked like a charm and everyone had a great time! My daughters wedding was extremely detailed and personal and the entire staff at All Occasion were willing to let us do pretty much anything we wanted to to make both rooms into what we had envisioned. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Marilee · Married on 10/15/2016

I've known about All Occasion for awhile through many friends and family members holding their wedding ceremony and/or reception there. When researching potential reception venues, I immediately figured out why I've been there so many times. They offer an incredible amount of perks for a very reasonable price. Our package included everything we needed - including the wedding cake, lighting, open bar, and centerpieces. We hardly had to lift a finger to decorate the reception - it is gorgeous as is. They are constantly making upgrades to the space to make their two venue rooms better and better.

And can we please discuss the food? AMAZING. Anyone who has been there will immediately mention the food, and you'll know why when you go for tastings. I hate carrots, but their cinnamon glazed carrots are to die for. And it will break your heart to only choose 2 of their starches - they're all amazing.

Finally, the best things about this venue are Jill and Tyler. From day one, they are both incredibly supportive, helpful, and kind. They've done so many weddings, but they still show genuine excitement and make an effort to get to know you. They will answer any and every question you have, and they never make you feel like a bother. They walk you through every step of the evening in advance so you know what to expect, and they treat you like royalty that night so you don't have to worry about a thing. For most of the wedding planning, I lived in another state, and they offered numerous times to take photos of different centerpiece and color setups and email me pictures so I would be able to visualize everything. Now that we're married, I kinda miss talking to them....

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

I had absolutely no complaints with All Occasions! Tyler & Jill were awesome, they helped in anyway they could. Not to mention the food was to die for! I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Teresa · Married on 04/30/2016

Jill and Tyler were amazing to work with! They answered all of our questions promptly, and they were some of the easiest people to work with. The food was fantastic, and the staff the night of the wedding were attentive and made the night go off without a hitch (none that I am aware of anyway ; ) ) Every detail from the timeline of the night to the table linens were on point. if all of this isn't enough, the price point at All Occasion is amazing for the level of service, quality of food, and location.

Sent on 05/21/2016
  • Kimmie

Kimmie · Married on 09/26/2015

5 out of 5 stars!!!! Best place ever! Wonderful staff that are absolutely amazing! My sister and aunt had their receptions here and it was nothing less than amazing. Great service, lots of smiles and most importantly, VERY affordable!!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Sherice · Married on 04/26/2015

Super good food, and very cheap compared to anywhere else in the St. Louis area, plus 100 star service!

We were referred to this vendor from an Army buddy who had gotten married there a few months prior to telling us. Ever since I walked into their doors the first day, I fell in love with the business! The people and the place itself is amazing! They are incredibly sweet individuals the entire time we worked with them -it's inevitable to create a bond with them! They worked with us so well and did everything they could make our wedding day spectacular! They had decorations with a large variety of colors for fabrics, we had a special day to put together how the tables would look, all I bought were some colored fake flower petals and plastic colored crystals to sprinkle on the tables. I didn't have to buy candles or anything else. They also referred us to an amazing business that did our music and photo booth (they also offered video and photography). These two businesses worked very well together to make our wedding day perfect. I was expecting stress and things going wrong but nothing happened and everyone was sweet and kind through out the entire process.

THEIR FOOD IS AMAZING!!

I invited 181 guests and ended up paying around $4,600 for my entire wedding (dress, decor, everything). We had professional friends do our photos and videoing for free and I spent about a year finding exactly what I wanted decor-wise and what I'd be wearing to make sure it stayed low. But I had my dream dress even though it was cheap and because of this venue, I didn't have any extra, crazy costs or last minute surprises financially!

I will be visiting this place for years just to say hi!

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/21/2015

Tyler and Jill made the reception planning a breeze. The are very friendly and accommodating to our requests, even the day before the event changes. We were able to decorate with our own touches to add to their centerpieces. They really are all inclusive from linens to food and alcohol. They have glass hurricanes and taper candles on mirrors that you can use for free along with uplighting, and a gorgeous cake table that is lighted. Our family and friends raved about the food which was amazing. We booked over a year out and the price cannot be beat. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2015

eric · Married on 11/15/2014

Very professional people to deal with. They are very helpful and are completely open to any suggestions you have about how you want the place to look. The food is absolutely amazing. Best food at a reception I have ever had. The night of our reception they were very organized and walked us thru everything and it couldn't have gone any better.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Working with All Occasions Banquet made our wedding planning experience very stress free. Everyone at All Occasions Banquet was available at any time to answer questions and make changes when needed. The food was absolutely amazing as well as the set up of the room for our reception. I was very pleased with all that was done to make our wedding day everything we had envisioned it to be.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Very happy working with the staff at All Occasions. Made everything very easy and the food was AWESOME. Great value, best in the area~

Sent on 06/07/2013

Tyler · Married on 02/28/2013

Fantastic Banquet center, they were incredibly easy to work with. They have food, cake, and so much included in their price. It is totally worth it to check it out, and they cost way less than the other Banquet halls and centers in the area.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2012

I cannot say enough good things about All Occasion Banquet Center. My guests raved about the food and about how beautiful it was (we had our ceremony in the same room). Jill and Henry Luetkenhaus were both very personable and easy to work with and all was handled in a very professional manner. I felt the price was very affordable for all we had included.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2012

Super friendly, affordable, and such awesome food!

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • lorimvoss

Lori · Married on 03/27/2010

We scheduled our reception more than a year in advance and All Occasions had no problem with this. Gave Jill (owner) an idea of what we wanted and then waited about a year to call her back (we had to reason to bug her if the necessary details were already there).

Once it came time for the serious planning, we had no problems getting everything set up even though we were planning our wedding from 4 hours away. She even let us taste the food before we made our choices for the dinner!

When it came time to set up the hall, everything was ready for us on Friday for the Saturday reception. All we had to do was place the favors and place the menus. Everything else was included. Napkins, silverware, plates, staff, alcohol, everything. I could not believe how easy it was.

Regarding cost - value is amazing! + + + + + + + When we were looking around at locations we set a budget per person and this place was perfect for it. Not too expensive and great service.

The evening of the wedding the site worked with the DJ to get everything set up and even checked with us often throughout the night to make sure everything was good. We had the option to extend the room an additional hour, but we ended up not doing that because our families had started to leave.

Everything was just wonderful!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Carol · Married on 05/31/2008

I didn't have to do anything to get the recetion ready.

Sent on 09/01/2008

Coreena · Married on 11/23/2007

The food was great. The employees were fantastic.

Sent on 05/13/2008

You should be able to take the extra food home, it's already paid for so why not. They could have cut more cake, We came home with the top layer and no not the anniversary top. Afterwards family and friends complained we ran out of cake when really we didn't.

Sent on 07/20/2014

3.6
      3.0

Jill was extremely accommodating at first. After a while she wouldn't return calls and emails in a timely manner. I referred two other weddings to them and Jill didn't do a referral reward until I asked her about it. The food is good. Lights were burned out and restrooms need help. Jill's husband runs the evening and is not the nicest person. He didn't check in with us except to complain about one of our guests. The staff cut our cake but never wrapped it for guests so 1/2 our cake was wasted. Jill didn't seem to care and never followed up with me after I complained. Someone from the wedding next door came over and acted crazy on our dance floor but they didn't do anything about it. I asked about that beforehand and Jill said it never happened before. Liar. I do recommend them bc you can't beat their prices.

Sent on 05/03/2013