All Events Realized Reviews

70 | South Hadley, MA

70 Reviews for All Events Realized

Impeccable, friendly, professional service with extremely competitive pricing. I met several wedding planners before choosing Mary Ann - she was the only one who struck me as totally organized and willing to go the extra mile if necessary. She gave me helpful tips and info even before I confirmed with her (no one else did that) and she was enthusiastic and excited without making me nervous. Her prices were also by far the most competitive I'd seen and lots of a la carte services, which was awesome. On the day of she was wonderful, thought to bring me food and cocktails throughout the evening, and made sure everything ran super smoothly. I highly recommend All Events Realized!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Paula · Married on 07/06/2013

Mary Ann from All Events Realized is awesome, she helped me by providing advice and just talking thru things that a bride with so much going on might not even think of. She prepared my favors for my wedding and they blew my mind how beautiful it came together as part of my wedding vision. She also worked with well with my other vendors including assisting my florist if bringing that part of my design together. They made my day even more special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2012

If you are planning a wedding I would highly recommend Mary Anne. She did an exceptional job with my wedding. She decorated the entire reception beautifully, just as we had discussed, which in turn took stress of my plate and allowed me to enjoy my Wedding Day!

Sent on 01/04/2013

anna · Married on 10/20/2012

I met Mary Ann at a bridal show and was so impressed with her and her work that I immediately booked a consultation. Our wedding was in October and I wanted to incorporate the beauty of Fall into our décor. Mary transformed the hall into a Fall wonderland by incorporating trees, branches, fall flowers and up lighting throughout. She brought my ideas to life and added elements that enhanced the overall feel of the season. She literally brought the outside in!! Mary is a visionary and she makes things happen within budget!! She is great to work with and does not impose her ideas on you… she listens to your wants and somehow makes them a reality. Her ideas are unique and her work is one of a kind. We received a multitude of compliments on the decorations… the owner of hall even noted that in all the weddings that he has hosted at the hall, it has never looked better. I would wholeheartedly recommend All Events Realized to all future brides. Mary is amazing!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

jacque · Married on 09/16/2012

All Events Realized worked with my ideas to make a memorable experience for us and our guests. Mary Ann was so creative and had a great vision. Her experience helped us to get everything done on time too!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Shauney · Married on 08/26/2012

Mary Ann is a phenomenal event planner! My wedding was a fairy tale, I was speechless, it was exactly what we wanted. The ambience was breathtaking, a winter wonderland in the summer it was more than we could ever hope for. Every time I think about my wedding my eyes tear up because it was so amazing and my friends and family are still talking about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had. I hope every bride could have a Mary Ann on their special day!

Shauney Rivera Singletary

Sent on 12/16/2013

Emma · Married on 09/01/2017

I rented table numbers, centerpieces, and several other items from Mary Ann for my wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College. She was a true delight to work with! She was so patient, flexible, and helpful in making the vision for my wedding a reality. Plus, she dropped everything off at the venue in advance and came to collect it at the end of the night. It was so nice to work with a professional who I knew I could trust to make sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kristen Fulbrook · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect decor for our day!

MaryAnn made my vision come to life! The floral arrangements were beautiful and elegant. She provided extra decor for the ceremony and reception which added the perfect touch. It was the perfect romantically decorated wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2016

MaryAnn provided beautiful drapery at my reception at the Red Barn at Hampshire College on 6/17. I had seen photos of the beams at the barn decorated with drapes and knew I had to have it at my wedding. It was the perfect final touch to my vintage glam wedding! MaryAnn was very professional and had the drapery set up the night before and was there right when my reception finished to take it down. She even sent me an email the day before my wedding with some kind words to put me at ease. If I didn't absolutely love planning and details myself, I would've hired her for additional services as well. I would definitely recommend hiring her if you want beautiful drapes at your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jason · Married on 09/28/2013

Mary Anne made my florals one of the easiest parts of my wedding. She had wonderful ideas and I was able to just give her the colors, a few flower types I definitely wanted and an overall theme and let her run with it. They turned out beautiful and she was so nice and easy going. I really loved working with her. There was a minor issue with my venue overlapping the booking on my ceremony space, but Mary Anne handled it with grace and tried her very best to make sure everything was as perfect as could be.

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 07/07/2012

The decor was fantastic..it looked absolutely amazing the day of. There was a miscommunication in timeline, which caused a panic and disappointment for me, but we worked it out and in the end I am glad to have used All Events Realized.

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 03/05/2011

Maryanne was a pleasure to work with. she is very detailed and helps you to not go over your financial budget.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Alex · Married on 08/12/2016

Mary Ann did an amazing job with the flowers and the decorations at my wedding. She did "realized: my plan of having a classy elegant beach theme wedding. Everyone was so impressed by how beautiful the tables looked. Her attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend her for the planning of any event.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2019

Very Talented & Accommodating

All Events Realized provides both planning and floral services, but we hired Mary Ann solely as a florist. Mary Ann works regularly at our venue (The Red Barn), which meant that she already knew what works well in the space.

Mary Ann was incredibly accommodating on our limited budget and worked with us to analyze a myriad of pictures to pinpoint exactly what my wife and I -- both of whom knew nothing about flowers -- wanted in our bouquets/bouts/centerpieces. This was a real relief coming from other interviews with florists who charged significantly more and were impatient with our lack of knowledge about specific styles and flower types. Mary Ann was very creative in coming up with ideas to construct the look we wanted without compromising.

Day-of, most of the flowers were beautiful. Our one thing to note is that my wife wanted a very specific type of bout that Mary Ann said she could make (using feathers) and it did not come out perfectly, but she did get it looking good in the end. Mary Ann is overall very talented! We recommend Mary Ann and would say to future couples that it is best to over-communicate and be crystal-clear on what is important to you!

Sent on 07/16/2019

All Events Realized's reply:

Thanks Catherine. Yes the final boutonniere worked and I'm glad that in the end it was lovely!! So glad you were happy with it after all as it is always my goal that you get what you want!!! Congrats to you both. Happy to have been able to meet up with you guys to bring you some things left behind at the venue that I knew you'd want!!! All the best to you both!!!

Katia · Married on 11/12/2016

Mary Ann was wonderful to work with. I chose to work with her based on her past experiences with my wedding venue. It was great to have someone who knows the area so well! She had great ideas and was overall awesome to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Not sure where to even begin. Thank you will never be enough for the work, dedication, professionalism, and fun MaryAnn brought to this experience. My wedding day was nothing short of a dream, a thought and hope come to life. She bbrought the vision to reality in the most romantic, beautiful, thoughtful way and I was shocked and overjoyed. The flowers were gorgeous, the color scheme aligned with the details and dresses for my MOH's perfectly, the individual center pieces were tailored and so delicate and sweet, the details were set up for me the day of ever so perfectly, the drapery (oh my god the drapery) and the PEONIES!!!! I just can't get over how perfect it was. Everyone has been commenting on how it was "so us", "so romantic" and "gorgeous beyond words". MaryAnn had patience as I changed my mind (many times) and made the experience of planning our day so easy, so seamless, and so fun. I hope she knows how much we appreciate the hard work and effort she put in to make our dreams reality.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

Mary Ann was very good at helping me bring my wedding vision to reality. I knew nothing about flowers going into this wedding planning process and I actually learned a few things from her. Her chill personality kept me feeling calm and worry free, I would definitely use her services again for any special event.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

Mary Ann was a pleasure to work with from day one. She took care of the ceremony gazebo decor, flowers, and the centerpieces along with other decor throughout the tent. She was AMAZING at making our vision come together. We were able to work together to use a lot of her supplies as well as putting our own personal touches in with DIY projects. We had so many guests that just could not get over how good everything had looked. My sister in-law even cried when she took a sneak peek into the tent! We can honestly say Mary Ann and her staff were our only vendor that nailed everything and didn't let us down in any way.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Monika S · Married on 09/01/2018

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Seemed Perfect until Day Off Wedding

Mary Ann seemed so great and understanding of what I was looking for in regards to my wedding flowers. We went over various pictures through Pinterest and meetings via phone and face to face. All seemed perfect and as if she knew exactly what I was looking for....then comes the day of my wedding. Mary Ann shows up with the bridal bouqet and mother’s corsages to our home, the bouqet I was happy with but the corsages were literally 1-2 roses and looked as if something that anyone with no experience could have done with the flowers practically falling off the piece of ribbon that was attached. Mary Ann then forgot that she was supposed to bring the bridesmaids bouquets to the home as well, they were waiting at the church for us which I ended up not really minding. Once to the ceremony, I saw the bridal party bouquets and boutonnières, again was happy with the bouquets and boutonnières were fine as well. I had paid for two big floral centerpieces for the ceremony and they were not what we had discussed in sense of size and flowers used. Then I also noticed there were no flowers in the pew decor I had paid for as well. Once at the reception, I went inside prior to the start to see how the venue set up all turned out. Mary Ann and staff were working on putting the centerpieces together and continued to do so while cocktail hour started which was in the same room! Once I saw the centerpieces I wanted to cry, they were not at all what we discussed the main flower which was hydrangea wasn’t even in the centerpieces! I was so angry and upset because the floral was my favorite part of the wedding. Mary Ann could tell I was not happy but kept about doing her work. The next day I spoke to her and let her know my disappointment where she then told me the flowers had died in her truck due to the time of year and heat. Well I would think an event planner especially in florals would know how to keep the florals alive for a wedding especially if they were the main part of the entire wedding. What I didn’t appreciate was not being told in advance of the situation, rather having to find out on my own on my wedding day and being completely distraught. I asked for a refund which She was hesitant at first but we agreed on an amount. I would be hesitant to recommend her due to the experience I had, even though I have friends that have used Mary Ann with no problem but again I didn’t appreciate her professionalism and the manner she took about with my florals which are expensive!

Sent on 01/11/2020

2.8
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

At the time that we used our venue, Events Realized was the only vendor that was putting up Christmas lights around the beams. So we reluctantly agreed to pay her to have her leave her lights on from the previous wedding. After we had already signed our contact with her the venue started to provide the Christmas lights as their package for a cheaper price. We went to Events Realized and explained our situation and asked her to meet the new price being offered by the venue. She reluctantly did, first saying that it was unprofessional of the venue to be undercutting her prices. All of the interactions we had she was trying to sell us her decorating and planning services, even after we very clearly said we were not interested. She did the job she was contracted to do, but all of the interactions we had were not as pleasant as the interactions we had had with our other vendors. This may have been a one time situation, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Sent on 02/13/2017