All Bliss Photography Reviews

All Bliss Photography 3
All Bliss Photography 4
All Bliss Photography 5

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

From start to finish, working with Marylou has been an absolute dream. She was referred to us by multiple friends (who happened to be photographers also but were invited to the wedding) and we not only immediately clicked with her, but loved her style. We had the chance to meet with her just to talk about what we were looking for, our huge families, the location/lighting, etc. and she was a total pro about it all. She was one of the few vendors we worked with that I knew would pull everything off perfectly. Marylou makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera (I'm not) while also making it feel like she's not even there! She communicated with us, had a very easy process for family portraits, and is a truly talented photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone, the best decision you'll make when planning your wedding.

All Bliss Photography 6
    All Bliss Photography 7
    All Bliss Photography 8
    All Bliss Photography 9
    All Bliss Photography 10

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

I originally found Marlou through Instagram. I was immediately attracted to her editing style and knew she would be a perfect fit for the bridal boudoir shoot I was wanting to do for my fiancé as a wedding gift. I will admit I was very hesitant at first and continued to put it off until the last minute. Marylou was quick to find a time and place that would work for the both of us and agreed to work with the short timeline I had. She made me feel SO comfortable throughout the shoot and we had the best time! She had the gallery sent to me very quickly and kept me in the loop throughout the editing process. I ended up purchasing an album through her as well and she helped me piece together all the images and I am in love with how it turned out (so is my now husband)! I am so glad I took advantage of the opportunity and would recommend her to every bride

Mandy · Married on 09/30/2017

Marylou was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the very first time we talked, she listened to my vision, she asked questions, she made wonderful suggestions, shared her experience and she even was able to accommodate us after we had a change in plans! I was really worried about our enegagement session because my fiancé is not someone who gets excited about pictures, but she really made us comfortable and he was able to relax and really warm up to her and our pictures were amazing!!! But really wedding day, she was invisible for the pre ceremony stuff and she captured all the sweet and intimate details of everything important to us. She asked beforehand if there was anything we really wanted and she went to work! She got us our photos so timely for everything and accessing them and getting ahold of her for anything was all so easy. She really made everything about our sessions and wedding day stress free when it came to our photos and the photography portion! Our wedding day album made me cry, I couldn't believe how perfect and wonderful they turned out. We chose a local park and our photos look like we were in the most remote of mountains/lake and they were stunning. I had people calling and texting me after I posted a few images. We are ordering and printing everything! You know your photographer is amazing when you can't decide which photos are going on the wall because you want them all. She made our intimate elopement and ceremony so grand and beautiful! I cannot say enough about how wonderful Marylou is at what she does. I'd have spent ten times what we did to get these kind of photos! She is absolutely worth it and then some!

Mara · Married on 06/17/2017

All Bliss was exactly our experience!! Marylou was an absolute pleasure to work with and did an incredible job photographing our wedding in Southampton, NY. I am completely camera averse and almost skipped hiring a photographer because I didn't want "typical" wedding photos. I am so glad I found All Bliss and Marylou. She truly captured the pure joy and emotion of our special day and we love the photos! She was super easy to communicate with throughout and such a calm, lovely presence on the day of. Her photos are so unique and we are thrilled to have such beautiful reminders of our happiest day!

Lindsay · Married on 03/18/2017

Marylou is absolutely phenomenal. I asked her to document my wedding day by capturing candid moments and she exceeded my expectations! She truly knows and understands the art of photography and it showed in her work. I could feel her passion when photographing my husband and I post wedding (I'm pretty sure we were both jumping up and down with excitement at the photos she was getting) and her talent as she ran around the dance floor for what felt like 20 minutes, but delivered what looked like hours of images. The turn around on recieving the pictures was a little under a month, which I thought was extremely quick considering I could only narrow down all of them images she sent me to FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY favorites!!!! Your wedding pictures are something you can never redo, the only physical thing you have to show for your big day. If you are willing to invest in capturing your wedding day, you should absolutely do it with Marylou. I wouldn't change hiring her for anything & can not thank her enough!

XOXO Lindsay & Connor Stephan

Sent on 04/12/2017

All Bliss Photography's reply:

This is the sweetest, thank you for your kind words Lindsay. Your emotional gorgeous wedding was everything. Thank you for trusting me to document these memories for you, it was truly a privilege to spend this day with your beautiful family and friends. xoxo

Jenn · Married on 10/29/2016

Marylou is exceptional in what she does and I can't recommend her work enough! She is so talented in capturing all of the beauty and emotion of your wedding day. When we started wedding planning, I knew the most important things to me were a beautiful outdoor setting and an exceptional photographer. We were looking for authentic photographs that reflected our day and that is exactly what we got. No awkward poses or overly saturated photos, but truly beautiful and pure moments. Marylou was professional and responsive throughout the entire process and she even helped me brainstorm to come up with ideas for our engagement photos. We ended up taking our engagement photos in the mountains and she was ready and excited to hike and climb waterfalls with us. We still hear from family and friends about how beautiful our photos are and my mom continues to talk about how nice Marylou was at the wedding. It is so important to place a high value in one of the only tangible things you will walk away from your wedding with and I am so happy that we now have a collection of beautiful photographs to look at for decades to come.

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

If you're after swoon worthy wedding photos and a WONDERFUL vendor experience, look no further. My husband and I were completely over the moon to work with Marylou + her team on our big day this year. Marylou is equal parts professional, accommodating, and down-to-earth. Sharing our day with her not only felt natural, but easy. Though she is a joy to work with, the true magic is her visionary genius. Our photographs capture raw emotion and the story of our most important day. No cheesy shots or forced poses here... only authentic, inspiring ones. Thank you All Bliss Photography for helping us re-live our wedding day through such exceptional photographs!

• Margaret

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2016

Choosing Marylou at All Bliss Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding! My husband and I could not have been happier with the services we received. Marylou's energy keeps you calm and happy on what can be a very stressful and nerve wracking day. Not to mention her photos are GORGEOUS! She was our favorite vendor for our wedding, hands down. Definitely reach out to her!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

All Bliss Photography's reply:

That you so much Margaret!!! It was an absolute joy to capture your beautiful beach wedding, I loved every moment working with the two of you and am so happy to have delivered you the beautiful images you were looking for. Please keep in touch, I just adore you guys! xoxo

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely fantastic working with Marylou! We just received our wedding photos a few days ago and could not be happier with how they turned out, even better than I imagined! The photography was one thing I refused to skimp on for our wedding and it was so worth every penny! All of our friends and family are happy to be able to look back on the photos and experience the love and happiness all over again. We've gotten a lot of "Those look like they're from a magazine!!" :-). Each photo looks like a work of art and we love the candid nature of them all. Marylou made us feel comfortable from the beginning and was easy to communicate with. She remained professional and kept us excited no matter what twists and turns the evening brought us. I know we'll be able to look back at these photos in 25 years and still love them just as much as we do today! I can't wait to book her again for whatever next big adventure we have :-).

Sent on 10/30/2016

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Ah Jennifer, I am so happy you are in love with your images and I thank you for these beautiful comments. It was such an honor to be part of your beautiful day on the lake, a day I will never forget. I wish you two so much love and happiness xoxo

Maddy · Married on 07/03/2016

Marylou is fantastic! Out of everything to do with my wedding I was most excited about how incredible her pictures were going to be! They were even better than I could have imagined! Marylou is so fun to work with and she just has a natural, amazing talent. She was professional and super helpful before the wedding and so timely with all our communications! She also did my boudoir session, which she did so beautifully! I would recommend her any and everyday!! Love you Marylou! Thank you!!!! xoxo

Sent on 08/01/2016

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much sweet gal! I loved every second of your amazing wedding. It was such a privilege to spend that day with the two of you. Thank you for trusting me so very much. So much love to you both! xoxo

Paige · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I had nothing but the most amazing experience using All Bliss Photography. She is hands down the best. Our photos are STUNNING, and she was so helpful, accommodating, professional, and personable. Worth every penny. If there is one thing that I am so glad we didn't cut in the budget its photography- its one of the few tangible things you have to remember your wedding by. And if you have photos that are poor quality- that's all you will have to remember your special day by. I could go on and on about how great she is, but I'll just say that if you are debating whether or not to use her, stop now and book because you won't regret it! (Also because she books up fast) :)

Sent on 06/29/2016

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Oh Paige, thank you for this beautiful recommendation. Spending the day with you and Colin was amazing, a day I will never forget. I am so glad we found each other!! xo I wish you too so much love and happiness in your new life as husband and wife.
  • I

Iris · Married on 12/12/2015

We feel so lucky that Marylou with All Bliss Photography was our destination wedding photographer! She was more than we could have hoped for! From the start, Marylou was extremely easy to work with, super friendly and beyond talented. Having a destination wedding, Marylou was so accommodating. She went above and beyond to make things stress free which every bride can appreciate!!

As for Marylou's photography, the quality we received left us speechless in the best way possible. Marylou has the ability to perfectly capture emotion in a way that we can relive every moment. Every photograph, start to end, was stunning. We were beyond happy with All Bliss Photography! We cannot thank Marylou enough!

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

Marylou did such an amazing job on our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. She is an amazing photographer and has an eye for making photos artistic and beautiful. The pictures captured the beauty of the day and Marylou blended in right in with our family and friends. If you want gorgeous wedding photos then All Bliss Photography is who you want for your wedding!!

MARYLOU!
    I am speechless. I seriously am. We loved our engagement photos and we knew that our wedding photos would be absolutely fantastic, but this is beyond what I ever imagined was even possible! I’m serious. You are so incredibly talented, you captured every single moment and every single element of our ENTIRE weekend (3 days, 4 events, Indian wedding) with such beauty. I love all the angles, the colors, the lights and shadows, the candids, the portraits, I mean I literally love every single photo and cannot believe my eyes!
    When I sat down today and opened my email and saw this, I literally screamed. You did this so fast, I really don’t know how you did this. You are superhuman. We SO appreciate that! Going through the photos, I started to cry, first because it was the best time of my life, next because the photos were amazing, and finally because I could see how passionate you are about what you do through your photos. I literally relived every single moment through these and even saw a lot that I wasn’t able to be a part of myself!!
    Thank you - you are more than a photographer, I cannot thank you enough for capturing these precious moments for us. These mean the world to me!
    So THANK YOU again for being such a wonderful person and photographer, we absolutely LOVE you and all your work and are so happy we were able to find you and have you for our weekend. You are a gem and I am forever grateful! Expect us to contact you again for any of our future photography needs!!!

Sydney · Married on 08/08/2015

If you're lucky enough to come across this fabulous photographer, rest assured your search can stop here. Marylou is pretty much everything that any bride and groom could ask for - particularly if what you're looking for are gorgeous, artful, unique, and timeless photos. And I'm pretty picky when it comes to wedding (or any) photography. Plus, she's an absolute blast to work with and mixed right into the day. We'd never met in person before the event, and after spending a few hours doing photos it felt as if we were old friends. Trust me. Send her an email now.

I can’t say enough great things about Marylou and how talented she is! She not only gave us beautiful visuals of our wedding, but her photos truly captured the atmosphere and tone of our celebration. Every time we look through them, we get to relive those special moments.
    My husband and I are designers and are visual and detail-oriented people. We were immediately drawn to Marylou’s artful style and interesting compositions. We were looking for something a little unexpected that captured the real emotion and the details of our wedding day and she absolutely delivered. She was very responsive, easy to work with, and so genuinely excited for our day. She made us feel comfortable through the entire process. She worked really hard, ran around like a ninja, and never missed a beat.
    Marylou did a wonderful job and we couldn’t be happier with our photos! Thank you!

Becky · Married on 06/20/2015

Hands down the best decision we made was to work with Marylou! A picture says a thousand words, and I am SO happy we met Marylou to tell our story! My husband found her site on wedding wire and sent me the link. The minute I saw her work I knew she had the style we were looking for. And then we met and I knew immediately that I would not have to worry about a thing.
    Not only is Marylou incredibly talented, but she is responsive, communicative, and she put us at ease the minute we met. She was a joy to work with her from the first meeting, to our engagement session, my bridal portraits and of course our wedding day.
    We knew she was talented, but when we opened the photos from our wedding we were ecstatic. They were more than we ever could have hoped for. The photos absolutely gorgeous, and Marylou was able to capture the feeling of the day, the emotions, and our personalities (and our guests!).
    I will always be thankful for her ability to turn our special day into permanent, tangible, memories. Our wedding photos quickly become our most prized possession.

R · Married on 06/13/2015

Marylou was absolutely fantastic. She is so talented and just a great person to work with. She arrived early and scoped out the grounds to get the best shots during the wedding. She was very organized and always responsive in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She got great shots and was just like a superstar with her camera lenses, switching them in and out, making everything and everyone look and feel beautiful. I am so happy we worked with her.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/22/2015

My husband and I were married in May 2015 at the Pen Ryn Estate in Bensalem, PA. Marylou was extremely flexible and made it easy to not only shoot our wedding, but our engagement session in New Hope, PA. Even though there was a distance between us, Marylou was quick to respond to emails and hopped on skype for our initial interview. Needless to say, we fell in love with her personality and knew she was the right fit to capture our day!

As for our Marylou's work, my husband and I could not be happier with our photos. As soon as they were available for viewing, I sent them to all my family and friends. My dad said he even cried again while looking at them! They truly captured the moment and beauty of the day. I catch myself throughout the day flipping through some of them and cannot help the smile they put on my face. My husband and I cannot wait to put together our album! Thanks Marylou!!

Mary-Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

Choosing All Bliss Photography as our wedding photographer was the single best wedding decision my husband and I made! The second we met Marylou, we knew she was going to be our photographer. She is one of the most kind and down-to-earth people we've ever come in contact with. She actively listened to what we wanted and made it happen! She offered so many suggestions along the way, even helping to decide what color shirt my husband should wear on the day of. She traveled to our beloved Alma Mater to shoot our engagement pictures, and she also shot my bridal session, which I love! One of the things I loved most about having Marylou as our photographer was that she kept us so calm throughout the entire wedding process. Any time a stressful situation came up, she offered an immediate solution that we never would have thought of on our own. All of our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them for a lifetime. We highly recommend Marylou to any couple getting married! We have already recommended her to some of our newly engaged friends! I don't know what we would have done without Marylou on our wedding day!

Brittny · Married on 12/13/2014

Marylou is amazing! She is a photographer that makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, whether it is pictures for the wedding or a sexy boudoir shoot, this girl is a pro. Marylou captured every moment of our big day and the pictures came out so beautifully.

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

Marylou was absolutely amazing! She was flexible and took the time to get to know me and what I wanted. I'm usually not one for posing and formal shots and she made me and my husband feel so at ease. She captured our day perfectly and we are so glad we got her last opening in November of 2014. I can see why she books up so quickly so if you want an amazing photographer that is able to provide the most beautiful photos, you need Marylou at All Bliss!

Sent on 12/12/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Katie! You two were such a joy to work with from start to finish and hope you will always treasure the images. I absolutely loved your wedding and I just know the two of you are going to have one blessed marriage. So happy for you and so happy to have been a part of it.

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

My wedding photographer was the single most important vendor for my wedding. I had a clear idea of what i wanted my pictures to look like and not look like. We met with a few other photographers and it just wasn't clicking and i was getting nervous. The second we met Marylou i was like Yes, where can i sign?!! She is the easiest person to work with. Marylou shot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and our wedding. The photos are always amazing. She made my fiance feel comfortable while taking pictures (since his idea of taking a picture is looking at the camera and smiling). They are artistic and perfectly styled. I trusted Marylou in everything she said and it always turned about amazing. The best part is shes an awesome person and really becomes your friend at the end of everything. Hands down would recommend Marylou and All Bliss Photography to anyone who was looking to have amazing wedding pictures taken.

Sent on 11/13/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for this kind review. I am thrilled we found each other :-))))) I loved working with you for engagements, bridals and of course your awesome wedding and am honored to have brought Wes out of his shell :-) I am also glad to call you a friend through all of this, the best part of this awesome job. Much love and happiness!

WOW. We cannot express enough how amazing Marylou is. We chose her as our photographer specifically because she had so many gorgeous landscape shots on her website, and we were getting married at a beautiful mountain resort. She was AMAZING in every way. Communication before the wedding was excellent and she sounded truly excited to be shooting our wedding. Her prices were practically a steal compared to the outrageous cost asked by a lot of the other photographers we considered. Most importantly, she was an absolute blast to work with! She was a real trooper, even when we asked her to hike down a mountain (literally), so we could take photos with various views behind us. Her poor assistant was also so sweet, dragging most of the photography equipment down after us with nary a complaint.

Marylou was so good at capturing shots of us as a couple where we don't look stiff or posed. To get us to smile and laugh naturally, she kept making a funny "hee hee" noise, and it totally worked. The photos are beyond gorgeous. She did an incredible job capturing the amazing scenery and some truly magical lighting. We have a few friends who are engaged, and we are recommending her to all of them!

Sent on 11/24/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Thanks you two! I literally wish I could hike mountains for every wedding, this was an amazing experience I am so grateful to have been a part of. I just know the two of you will experience many beautiful things together and I am so happy for you both. Thank you for choosing me and flying me in for the wedding, it was truly special.

Erin · Married on 10/18/2014

The decision to use All Bliss Photography for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made pertaining to my big event. The entire process was very organized and orderly with no surprises or hidden tricks. She was very willing to work with whatever she had and truly found the beauty in the details. She is an organic photographer that really has an eye for greatness. Not only was she very professional, she was someone I could become friends beyond just her being my photographer. She made me feel comfortable and helped limit the stress of the big day. My husband can be shy and even he felt comfortable around her. Not to mention my photos are absolutely amazing!! I highly recommend this photographer for any wedding, engagement, or bridal shoot.

Sent on 11/08/2014

All Bliss Photography's reply:

Erin, I am so honored to have photographed your wedding. When I meet couples like you and Scott, it makes my job so worth it in every sense. Thank you for trusting me to capture your love, not to mention the AMAZING details you put together with your artistic touch. You are so creative, loving and inspiring and I am so happy for the two of you. xoxo