Ali'i Kauai Weddings Reviews

Ali'i Kauai Weddings 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Custer · Married on 05/15/2019

Best day ever

Hire them. Veronika and her team worked with us for almost a year. Our wedding had 31 guests (including ourselves). My husband and I are pretty laid back but also have high expectations. We really put all of our trust in Ali'i Kauai and they went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. Veronika's team coordinated a breathtaking ceremony with the most romantic reception. Every single vendor she helped us choose was perfect. We had the best day of our lives and all of our guests gave so many compliments, stating 'it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.' We give all the praise to Ali'i Kauai! Photos included were taken by our wedding photographer - Harneet Bajwa

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 8
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 9
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hudson · Married on 02/09/2019

Fantastic experience for a destination wedding in Kauai!

Our main contact through Ali'i Kauai was Jessica, and she was a delight to work with. She was always ready and willing to answer any and every question both my (now) wife and I had for her. It was extremely comforting to have her on location in Hawaii when planning a destination wedding, as much of the groundwork we were unable to do from so far away. She was our liaison with our officiant (Kate Sample) and our photographer (Sandy Swift) who I would both highly recommend as well. Oh the day of our wedding, we had insanely high levels of wind on the beach of our choice and Jessica and her team worked hard to ensure that our dream of having our wedding on Hanalei Bay became a reality. If you are looking for a great wedding planner for a wedding on Kauai, look no further!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 10
  • Preet

Preet · Married on 10/14/2018

Best wedding planner in Kauai!!

A big shoutout to our wedding planner Veronika and our most talented photographer Harneet for making our most important day wonderful & memorable. Even though it rained Harneet captured some beautiful shots of us. Veronika and Christi were professional, kind and very helpful from the beginning. Christi always responded very quickly every time I had any question. It rained on our wedding day, but Veronika stayed calm, everything happened on time. Misti did my makeup and hair. She arrived on time and was very professional. I sent them some pictures of my favorite wedding boutiques from Pinterest. My wedding boutique was so beautiful and almost same as the pictures I sent them. We wanted to get married on Tunnels beach, but it was inaccessible due to the landslides that happened in May 2018, so we decided to get married on Pu'u Poa beach which was beautiful as well. Christi also scheduled our appointment with the wedding license agent. Every thing went very smooth and was organized.

Hands down best wedding planner in Kauai. We never felt stressed during the wedding planning process. Thank you Veronika, Christi and Harneet for making our wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 11
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 12
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 13
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Winn · Married on 09/12/2018

Perfect Wedding Despite a Hurricane & Serious Traffic Accident

Ali’i Kauai Weddings is the one stop shop for a dream wedding! We requested a waterfall wedding. They found us a private (No one there but us) 50 foot waterfall. It was stunning the most beautiful location I have ever seen. A hurricane was scheduled to hit the island the date of our wedding. They managed to push our wedding up by two days!!! No problems at all. On the day of the rescheduled Wedding a major car accident occurred on the route to the wedding location. This resulted in all of us being two hours late for the wedding. Was it a problem? NOPE they called the minister and waterfall owner and worked it out! We had time to take all the pictures we wanted (They were amazing) and everyone was so kind and helpful.

We did all the planning via email from Washington State and it was wonderful. The reception was organized by Ali’i Kauai as well and it was perfect. The cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. If you want an easy but over the top wonderful wedding go with Ali’i Kauai Weddings!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Ali'i Kauai Weddings 14

Jasmine Kai · Married on 09/08/2018

Do yourself a favour and go with Alii Kauai Weddings

Veronika from Alii Kauai Weddings is an exceptional wedding planner. She is extremely organised, an excellent communicator and understood all our wishes. The day would not have been the same without Veronika there, she made it perfect! Veronika went of her way to go above and beyond to make our day special. I highly recommend her services!! We are from Sydney and Veronika made the planning process easy and enjoyable! Thank you Veronika, you are an absolute star !!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Surena · Married on 07/04/2018

Ali’i Kauai Weddings was the most professional and wonderful company! We were so blessed by having them be the ones performing of our wedding. The flowers, makeup, and photographs were all STUNNING! We had the best of all worlds, sunshine, rainbows, and rain, and everyone embraced it. Not to mention, we now share the same wedding anniversary as her and her husband! I would recommend Ali’i Kauai Weddings for any type of bride and groom, that’s how wonderful they were. Veronika is fantastic and really knows how to connect in the most professional way, regardless of what you’re looking for. I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 09/19/2018

P Spenser · Married on 06/30/2018

Veronika is MAGICAL!!

I have to say the attention to detail that Veronika does is truly amazing, all the way down to showing bobby pins in the hair. :) I can honestly say not many organizers work as hard and diligently as she does. All the vendors that were assembled were top notch and communication was always available on any given day! We hired Ali’i Kauai weddings from afar, Las Vegas to be exact with not even meeting prior... The connection that was made and the follow thru on all things wedding was pretty extrodincary, with advice on location, flowers, tent strategies, table formation and view, along with help regarding were to even stay!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Keiko · Married on 06/01/2018

Jessica was very responsive and flexible and I did not have to worry about anything.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Cheri · event on 05/18/2018

My husband and I wanted to renew our vows for our 30th anniversary in Kauai. We wanted something simple, romantic and intimate since it was just the two of us. At first I did not feel we needed an event planner as I love putting together any type of celebration and am very organized. However, after attempting to put together vendors, locations, etc. we felt we needed the assistance. How incredibly happy we are that we chose to work with Ali’i Kauai Weddings.

Jessica was our planner. What incredible customer service and availability she provided. She made us feel that we were her only clients and that our small celebration was just as important as a large wedding. She was available to answer questions and provide valuable input.

Max was fantastic as the onsite coordinator for the service. Christine was our awesome photographer and Manulele performed the most beautiful ceremony bringing in her Hawaiian heritage and stories of love passed down through her ancestors from the Island.

Just incredible from start to finish and more than we had hoped for.

Thank you Jessica, Max, Christine & Manulele for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Griselda · Married on 05/09/2018

If you are thinking of getting married in Kauai you must go with Alii Kauai Weddings. They made the process so stress-free and that allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest. They are very responsive and provide the guidance that you will need to make your day exactly what you want it to be.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sarah-Jane · Married on 03/20/2018

After searching for "wedding planners in Kauai" on Yelp, Alii Kauai weddings was the top site listed, and after reading through the reviews, I contacted Veronika and received a reply almost immediately! I didn't bother even looking at other options, I was thrilled with the initial response from Veronika. The level of communication throughout the entire wedding planning process was exceptional. I live in Oregon, and was able to plan my entire wedding via emails and phonecalls with Veronika. She allowed me to bug her at any time, with all sorts of questions! She stayed ahead of every detail, and had perfect answers for each question I asked, including questions about the impending rainy weather as our wedding got closer!! Obviously she could not control this aspect of the day (I was so used to her having everything else 100% under control, I almost expected her to fix the weather too!). Veronika took the time to write to me, and encouraged me to focus on the love that the day would bring. She went as far as to tell me that in Hawaii, the rain is seen as a blessing for prosperity. Her kindness meant so much to me, I wasn't expecting emotional support over and above all of the logistical support she provided when planning the wedding, yet she didn't hesitate to provide it! Despite a few drops of rain, the entire day was absolute perfection. We also ended up receiving the most incredible photos because of the lighting! Veronika handled everything! I honestly feel as though I hardly did a thing to plan this wedding; I just showed up and enjoyed the wedding of my dreams. Friends and family were so surprised at how stress-free everything was for me; whenever anyone asked how the wedding planning was going, I HONESTLY said each time that it was so super easy. We kept it small and didn't stress the small things, which helped, but it was truly Veronika who allowed the day to approach with ease and confidence that everything would be amazing. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Judy · Married on 03/16/2018

I cannot imagine planning a destination wedding without the assistance of a wedding coordinator. Veronika was an absolute joy to work with, guiding my daughter to the services and venues which matched her vision for a wedding in Kauai. We appreciated the open access we had to ask questions and contact Veronika as plans were being made. She was so helpful and patient during the entire process. I'm thankful we placed the details of my daughter's wedding day in Veronika's capable hands. She beautifully orchestrated changes around a rainstorm, a last minute amazing replacement musician when the original could not make it due to a cancelled flight, and all the inevitable little details that we didn't have to think about because Alii Kauai Weddings had it covered. Mahalo, Veronika and staff, for making Sierra and Everett's dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Meg and Jesse · Married on 02/16/2018

We loved working with Veronika for our wedding in February! She went above and beyond to ensure we had everything that we needed on our wedding day, and the day went perfectly thanks to all of her work to coordinate the different vendors we worked with. The entire planning process was extremely relaxing for us because we knew Veronika had already thought through every aspect of the wedding and had everything handled. She was always easy to contact and responded to our emails/calls within a day. We always felt that Veronika was really listening to us as we planned our wedding - the ceremony and reception that she coordinated aligned exactly with what we had envisioned. Additionally, we were very happy with the recommendations Veronika made for different vendors on the island - she works with some great people! It was such a wonderful experience for us to work with someone whom we trusted and who was extremely kind and professional throughout our entire wedding experience.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2018

I knew I wanted to get married on a beach as soon as me and my husband were engaged. We are from Michigan so planning a wedding in Kauai was a little daunting at first. I found Ali'i Kauai Weddings and they took care of everything!
    I worked with Veronika. She guided me throughout the entire process. She helped me pick a restaurant for dinner after the wedding, a great photographer (Naomi Wong), flowers, where to get a cake, she helped with every step of the process.
    My wedding was beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. Leading up to the wedding was relaxed and fun. Veronika was great to work with, and always prompt in getting back to me when I had a question. I would not have changed a thing about my wedding, I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Nadia · Married on 09/27/2017

Contracting with Veronika with Ali’i Kauai Weddings was the best decision I made for our wedding in Kauai. We live in California so we needed someone we can trust to make recommendations for us, and she really made the time and effort to get to know us so she could be the best coordinator, and it showed! She was super communicative, clear, effective, creative, caring, professional, and talented. Our wedding ceremony came out perfect because of her. All of her recommendations were perfect for us, and she held my hand through everything to make sure I was comfortable with my decisions and eased my wedding anxiety. She truly is the best, I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator!!

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • User6823489 · 1+ year ago

The team at Ali'i Kauai was an absolute pleasure to work with! Having never been to Kauai, Jessica made planning from thousands of miles super easy and put all of my anxiety aside. She is extremely quick to answer emails and helped guide us through the whole process. Jessica went the extra mile to coordinate special requests that really made our wedding day special. We had pretty high expectations for our wedding...I mean you can't go wrong with Kauai's natural beauty, but Jessica and all of the vendors she lined up for us knocked it out of the park. We can't thank the Ali'i team enough for helping us bring our wedding dreams to life and making it a day we'll never forget!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Christine · Married on 09/19/2017

We had the perfect elopement thanks to the ladies at Ali’i Kauai Weddings. Whether we were in the planning process or on the day of our wedding, we felt as if we were their only client. The team knows the secrets of the islands and ensured we had the best ceremony location and a fabulous celebration thereafter. Ali’I Kaui only works with the best contractors who are all consummate professionals. Everything from my hair and makeup, to our wedding photos and live music were perfection. I swear Veronika even made it STOP raining for us and we had the most gorgeous sky for our ceremony.

We found our officiant, Manulele, through Ali’I Kaui and she is by far, the most special woman in the Hawaiian archipelago. Her spirit and grace are something to behold.

Ali’i Kauai Weddings exemplify the aloha spirit. We highly recommend Veronika and her team to anyone planning a special event in Hawaii.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Janine and Chad · Married on 09/06/2017

Veronika did a great job with our vow renewal ceremony. She was responsive, accommodating and thought of all the details on the day of our vow renewal. She arranged for beautiful flowers, a perfect hawaiian spiritual vow renewal and also a hair stylest that was great.

Sent on 09/30/2017
  • Y

Yue · Married on 08/05/2017

Veronika is so easy to work with and extremely professional. She makes sure everything is perfect and just how you wanted. We had a very intimate wedding with just 4 guest: our parents on the Tunnel Beach. I first came across with Veronika asking her if she can help us find the place for the private dinner and to be the day of coordinator. We talked out the my idea and specific needs. The next few day, she got back to me with the perfect dinner place. During the planing, she helps me with the private chef and the musician. As the process goes on, I realize how stressful it could be for such a small wedding of just 6 of us, then I asked her if she could take care of the whole thing. Next day, I had the officiant and the make-up artist confirmed! Veronika is always on top on getting back to me. The whole process moved on quickly and smoothly. She had so much great ideas and always had the best resource. She had a large selection from the bouquets to the make up style. We confirmed the bouquet, my flower crown, the flower circle on the beach and the table set up through emails. We met the day before the wedding and went through the schedule. On the big day, my make up, hair and bouquet were so dreamy, far exceed my expectation. The wedding set up was astonishing. every details were more than perfect. It was definitely the dream wedding I've always wanted. I can't thank her enough to help us making our (well, basically my) dream came true. After the ceremony, we went to the dinner. The view was breath taking, the table set up was lovely and the food was absolutely delicious, far better than the fine dinning in St. Regis. Both our parents are asian and extremely picky when comes to food. They just love the food and finished every courses, Without Veronika, it won't be such a special and memorable event. We will always appreciate and truly grateful for all her hard works. She will definitely be your go to person if you have some special plan.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Haley · Married on 08/03/2017

There are no words to quite explain how absolutely amazing Veronika is and my experience with Ali'i Kauai Weddings was! From the start Veronika was so attentive and helpful and kind. She made all of my wedding dreams come true. I thought planning a wedding in Kauai from CA would be somewhat difficult, and Veronika made it utterly painless. I had the best experience planning my destination wedding with her, she made sure to get me every single thing I wanted and was looking for. She also provided me with the most amazing vendors to make everything perfect. Veronika would always be available to talk with me and answer questions, and she always got back to me so quickly. I went through this wedding planning experience with Veronika with no stress because she was ALWAYS there. I cannot thank her enough for making this such a joyful experience and having the day go so perfectly and for always being so flexible. She truly is an angel.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Alli Kauai Weddings. Planning a wedding in Hawaii when you are coming from Scotland can be quite daunting but Veronika handled everything perfectly. No matter what time or how many emails I sent, Veronika would always have a prompt and friendly reply. Our wedding day was amazing and everything worked out exactly to plan. If you are looking for a wedding planner in Kauai then look no further. Thank you Alli Kauai Weddings!!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 05/03/2017

I got married on May 3 in Princeville on Puu Poa beach below the St. Regis and worked with Jessica from Alii Kauai weddings from January 2016 through now. I chose Alii Kauai from the reviews on Wedding Wire and I am so glad that I did. It was a very efficient process - I filled out a questionnaire of what I wanted (location, photographer, videographer, etc.) and she came back with a quote. Her requirements were clearly spelled out (when deposit was due, when final balance was due) and she went beyond that by getting to know us individually and as a couple. Whenever I emailed her, she emailed right back or we arranged a phone call, and the time difference never caused a delay in her reply. My wedding day ended up being perfect - I wanted a wedding where I just showed up, not one where I had to plan anything, and that was exactly what I got. She arranged everything from flowers to the office visit for the marriage license to the coordination of vendors showing up on that day. She provided recommendations for getting our wedding clothes steamed & pressed. All of the vendors were friendly and professional and helped us through the ceremony (there's no practice when you have an elopement), then gave us recommendations for dinner afterward. I loved working with Jessica and I unreservedly recommend Alii Kauai for anyone doing a wedding in Kauai.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sean · Married on 02/17/2017

It was a pleasure working with Veronika. She made our whole wedding experience relaxed and stress free. She maintained excellent communication. All of her suggestions and recommendations exceeded our expectations. She is unquestionably very good at her profession. Looking back to our wedding I appreciate her professionalism and insight. Thank you Veronika for helping to make our wedding a magical experience.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 01/26/2017

I cannot express how blessed we were to find you!! Despite my poorly-timed stomach virus, Veronika managed to make our wedding day a fairytale!! Not only did she take care of me and go far and out of her way to ensure things went smoothly, but she was also very kind and uplifting through it all! (And she booked me with some seriously stellar hair/make-up, officiant, and flowers! All were seriously WOW). Thank you so so much, you are a complete and total gem!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017