83 Reviews for Alii Kauai Weddings

Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
82 Alii Kauai Weddings Reviews

Contracting with Veronika with Ali’i Kauai Weddings was the best decision I made for our wedding in Kauai. We live in California so we needed someone we can trust to make recommendations for us, and she really made the time and effort to get to know us so she could be the best coordinator, and it showed! She was super communicative, clear, effective, creative, caring, professional, and talented. Our wedding ceremony came out perfect because of her. All of her recommendations were perfect for us, and she held my hand through everything to make sure I was comfortable with my decisions and eased my wedding anxiety. She truly is the best, I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

The team at Ali'i Kauai was an absolute pleasure to work with! Having never been to Kauai, Jessica made planning from thousands of miles super easy and put all of my anxiety aside. She is extremely quick to answer emails and helped guide us through the whole process. Jessica went the extra mile to coordinate special requests that really made our wedding day special. We had pretty high expectations for our wedding...I mean you can't go wrong with Kauai's natural beauty, but Jessica and all of the vendors she lined up for us knocked it out of the park. We can't thank the Ali'i team enough for helping us bring our wedding dreams to life and making it a day we'll never forget!

Profile Picture User6823489, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

We had the perfect elopement thanks to the ladies at Ali’i Kauai Weddings. Whether we were in the planning process or on the day of our wedding, we felt as if we were their only client. The team knows the secrets of the islands and ensured we had the best ceremony location and a fabulous celebration thereafter. Ali’I Kaui only works with the best contractors who are all consummate professionals. Everything from my hair and makeup, to our wedding photos and live music were perfection. I swear Veronika even made it STOP raining for us and we had the most gorgeous sky for our ceremony.

We found our officiant, Manulele, through Ali’I Kaui and she is by far, the most special woman in the Hawaiian archipelago. Her spirit and grace are something to behold.

Ali’i Kauai Weddings exemplify the aloha spirit. We highly recommend Veronika and her team to anyone planning a special event in Hawaii.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronika did a great job with our vow renewal ceremony. She was responsive, accommodating and thought of all the details on the day of our vow renewal. She arranged for beautiful flowers, a perfect hawaiian spiritual vow renewal and also a hair stylest that was great.

Profile Picture Janine and Chad, 9/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronika is so easy to work with and extremely professional. She makes sure everything is perfect and just how you wanted. We had a very intimate wedding with just 4 guest: our parents on the Tunnel Beach. I first came across with Veronika asking her if she can help us find the place for the private dinner and to be the day of coordinator. We talked out the my idea and specific needs. The next few day, she got back to me with the perfect dinner place. During the planing, she helps me with the private chef and the musician. As the process goes on, I realize how stressful it could be for such a small wedding of just 6 of us, then I asked her if she could take care of the whole thing. Next day, I had the officiant and the make-up artist confirmed! Veronika is always on top on getting back to me. The whole process moved on quickly and smoothly. She had so much great ideas and always had the best resource. She had a large selection from the bouquets to the make up style. We confirmed the bouquet, my flower crown, the flower circle on the beach and the table set up through emails. We met the day before the wedding and went through the schedule. On the big day, my make up, hair and bouquet were so dreamy, far exceed my expectation. The wedding set up was astonishing. every details were more than perfect. It was definitely the dream wedding I've always wanted. I can't thank her enough to help us making our (well, basically my) dream came true. After the ceremony, we went to the dinner. The view was breath taking, the table set up was lovely and the food was absolutely delicious, far better than the fine dinning in St. Regis. Both our parents are asian and extremely picky when comes to food. They just love the food and finished every courses, Without Veronika, it won't be such a special and memorable event. We will always appreciate and truly grateful for all her hard works. She will definitely be your go to person if you have some special plan.

Profile Picture Yue, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to quite explain how absolutely amazing Veronika is and my experience with Ali'i Kauai Weddings was! From the start Veronika was so attentive and helpful and kind. She made all of my wedding dreams come true. I thought planning a wedding in Kauai from CA would be somewhat difficult, and Veronika made it utterly painless. I had the best experience planning my destination wedding with her, she made sure to get me every single thing I wanted and was looking for. She also provided me with the most amazing vendors to make everything perfect. Veronika would always be available to talk with me and answer questions, and she always got back to me so quickly. I went through this wedding planning experience with Veronika with no stress because she was ALWAYS there. I cannot thank her enough for making this such a joyful experience and having the day go so perfectly and for always being so flexible. She truly is an angel.

Profile Picture Haley, 8/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I can't say enough good things about Alli Kauai Weddings. Planning a wedding in Hawaii when you are coming from Scotland can be quite daunting but Veronika handled everything perfectly. No matter what time or how many emails I sent, Veronika would always have a prompt and friendly reply. Our wedding day was amazing and everything worked out exactly to plan. If you are looking for a wedding planner in Kauai then look no further. Thank you Alli Kauai Weddings!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got married on May 3 in Princeville on Puu Poa beach below the St. Regis and worked with Jessica from Alii Kauai weddings from January 2016 through now. I chose Alii Kauai from the reviews on Wedding Wire and I am so glad that I did. It was a very efficient process - I filled out a questionnaire of what I wanted (location, photographer, videographer, etc.) and she came back with a quote. Her requirements were clearly spelled out (when deposit was due, when final balance was due) and she went beyond that by getting to know us individually and as a couple. Whenever I emailed her, she emailed right back or we arranged a phone call, and the time difference never caused a delay in her reply. My wedding day ended up being perfect - I wanted a wedding where I just showed up, not one where I had to plan anything, and that was exactly what I got. She arranged everything from flowers to the office visit for the marriage license to the coordination of vendors showing up on that day. She provided recommendations for getting our wedding clothes steamed & pressed. All of the vendors were friendly and professional and helped us through the ceremony (there's no practice when you have an elopement), then gave us recommendations for dinner afterward. I loved working with Jessica and I unreservedly recommend Alii Kauai for anyone doing a wedding in Kauai.

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony

It was a pleasure working with Veronika. She made our whole wedding experience relaxed and stress free. She maintained excellent communication. All of her suggestions and recommendations exceeded our expectations. She is unquestionably very good at her profession. Looking back to our wedding I appreciate her professionalism and insight. Thank you Veronika for helping to make our wedding a magical experience.

Profile Picture Sean, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I cannot express how blessed we were to find you!! Despite my poorly-timed stomach virus, Veronika managed to make our wedding day a fairytale!! Not only did she take care of me and go far and out of her way to ensure things went smoothly, but she was also very kind and uplifting through it all! (And she booked me with some seriously stellar hair/make-up, officiant, and flowers! All were seriously WOW). Thank you so so much, you are a complete and total gem!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronika managed the day-of/on-site coordination for our wedding and I can't say enough good things about her. I work in event planning, and I know a true professional when I see one, and that's what Veronika is. She took everything off of my plate with ease and I never worried about a thing in the week leading up to the big day because I knew Veronika had it handled. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Erin, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We contacted Jessica at Alii Kauai Weddings for our Elopement. She was amazing!! Super cheerful, helpful and informative. Jessica made getting married on the beach with two small kids and a breeze! She provided us with the perfect officiant, a lovely Hawaiian woman who did a traditional blessing and chant. Alii Kauai also has a great selection of photographers- we were able to pick which style/price worked best for us. Highly recommend Alii Kauai Weddings!

Profile Picture Jessyka, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be, and it won't be, if you choose Alii Kauai Weddings. Veronika helped us to plan the most amazing elopement at Tunnels Beach. She was there for me, and quickly and calmly answered all my questions and organized the most amazing day. From choosing the site, to finding the most beautiful officiant, a fabulous photographer and gorgeous flowers. I would not look any further. I spent many hours researching wedding planners, and i made the best decision by choosing Alii Kauai Weddings. Our wedding exceeded our wildest expectations!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

We worked with Veronika at Ali'i Kauai and our wedding was everything we hoped for and more; speaking with guests in the days and weeks after, we've had many say it was the best wedding they ever attended. Veronika was great throughout the process. Planning a destination wedding remotely wouldn't be possible without help from person who is responsive and whose advice we could rely on and trust--Veronika was this and more. She always worked within the parameters we had--and even more importantly, she worked within our parameters even as they evolved throughout the process. This was important for us as we developed our own ideas about the wedding we wanted. And it was important because things--weather!--can be unpredictable on Kauai. We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronika listened SO carefully to my vision for our wedding, offering amazing resources and suggestions to help us fulfill all of our wildest dreams. My 13 year old daughter wanted to be part of the planning and Veronika was so supportive of her participation. The day of the event there was a rare mudslide and the vendors and guests could not get to our venue. By 4:00 pm the road was still closed. Astonishingly all of Veronika's vendors waited it out! When the road finally reopened at 4:30 they came, demonstrated the most efficient set-up of all of flowers, food, everything! And the wedding started only one hour late! Veronika's loyalty, kind-heartedness, professionalism, determination, and the loyalty of her vendors truly made this event exquisite.

Profile Picture Krista, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Veronika was so helpful in planning our elopement in Kauai. She helped us decide on the photographer, flowers, and the location. She helped us arrange the license paperwork. She also found a really great minister, Kahu Chuck. Everything went smoothly!

Profile Picture User7056913, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Anyone who is looking to plan a wedding in Kauai, I highly recommend Alii Kauai Weddings! My husband and I got married in July and it was everything we could have ever wanted and more! We worked with Jessica and Veronika and they were the absolute best! Professional, kind and extremely helpful, they made the entire planning process beyond easy. We could not be happier with our wedding day and are so grateful to Alii Kauai Weddings!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not say enough good things about Alii weddings! I don't even know where to begin! They are truly the best on the island. Our wedding day was perfect. Veronika and her team made it so special. It felt like a dream! I could not believe that it was my wedding! Veronika and Maxine where always there for us. Even with a time difference they where just a phone call/text away. They are able to customize your wedding unlike any resort or hotel would do. They know the best vendors and locations on the island. They are there to help you with directions and activity recommendations. Don't search any further you have found your wedding planners.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife an I had Veronika from Ali'i Weddings as our day-of coordinator in order to take some of the organizational burden on our wedding day. She handled the vendor organization and reception venue set-up at the Hukilau Lanai while we were off having our ceremony at the Fern Grotto. Everything came out perfectly, and we were very happy with how hard Veronika worked to turn our original vision for a tropical wedding into reality. I only wish we had contracted her to work a few more hours earlier in the day to handle some of the vendor deliveries that came while we were still getting ready.

Initially, we worked with Veronika remotely from California, and we found her to be thorough and prompt. We also met with her several days before the wedding to go over final details. In total, we were very happy with her service and help. She has previously worked with most (or all) of the vendors we had contracted, so she was able to quickly and efficiently communicate with them, which meant we didn't have to worry about whether everyone would be there on time, whether things would end up where we wanted them. She also directed the flow of the ceremony, and worked throughout to make sure everything went well and on cue. The end result was the best party of our lives, and you certainly can't go wrong having Veronika help with your wedding.

Profile Picture Ian, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved our wedding ceremony organized by Ali'i Kauai.. It was the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony I've ever seen. Jessica, Hailey, and the whole team and vendors did such a fantastic job with organizing our wedding on April 4th, 2016. This was the best and the most beautiful day of my life. We can't be happier and made the best decision ever to choose Ali'i Kauai as our wedding organizers. The ceremony was breathtaking and it was so spiritual and so meaningful for us. Kelvin- the minister made me cry and everybody loved the beautiful words and spirituality behind the ceremony. Special thanks to our lovely Hailey who was there with us and made us feel so relaxed. We so grateful to Ali'i Kauai and our families and friends were happy with them. Hailey and Jessica was super professional and so down to earth :)

Thank you so much for doing such a great job! Hailey, Jessica and the whole Alii Kauai wedding team are absolutely the best, we just want you to share about this experience as well!

Profile Picture Aya, 4/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I fully expected planning a destination on the opposite side of the nation within 5 months to a place I had never been to would obviously be a stressful experience, but honestly, Veronika made it just the best time of our life without any stress or worries as we watched details seamlessly flow together while we enjoyed our family and friends. I was initially drawn to Alii Kauai because of the amazing reviews and I felt like they had really fair packages where she would set up the flowers, ceremony details, pastor, guest leis, photography, and any other detail I wanted to add on. This saved me an enormous amount of time and stress. I just sent her pictures and pintrest pages of what I envisioned and she would magically make it appear! Her laid-back sweet attitude and inclusive knowledge of all that Kauai has to offer were absolutely invaluable. She has high standards with all vendors and ensures that if she feels anything is not up to par, she takes initiative and fixes it before you even hear about it. What a truly wonderful experience with Veronika at the helm- I truly appreciate the fact that I was able to enjoy our wedding and family rather than stressing the details. We were married March 18th on Ke'e beach in Kauai.

Profile Picture User5534826, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I have nothing but great things to say about Alii Kauai weddings! They made planning a wedding from another country a breeze! The staff was extremely friendly and professional! I would also HIGHLY recommend Jessica Frabotta for hair and makeup. She is extremely talented and very down to earth.
All in all we had a great experience.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marusha, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Jessica at Ali'i Kauai did an amazing job with making our wedding day happen! Ours was a last-minute elopement, so we didn't expect everything to work out as perfectly as it did. We gave Jessica about week(!) - and the wedding felt like it had been months in the planning. She lined up an officiant, hair and makeup, photography and an on-site coordinator for us. She clearly took our preferences to heart in her choices. We were absolutely thrilled with the results. Kahu Chuck was our officiant and kept things light and fun. Crystal Hunter did hair and makeup and did a fabulous job. Naomi Wong was our photographer and people can't stop telling us how amazing the photos look. For the amount of money charged we felt like we got incredible value to boot! Throughout the process Jessica was professional, reassuring, and extremely pleasant. One of the best experiences of our lives. Thank you Jessica!!

Profile Picture A, 3/7/16, 4 Reviews