Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 3
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 4
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 5

Kara · Married on 06/26/2016

Ali and her team are the best. On top of being incredibly nice, they do amazing work. My whole bridal party looked fantastic!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/25/2016

I was extremely happy with Ali Lomazzo Beauty. Gwen (hair) and Angela (make-up) were fantastic! They created a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all of us and were dedicated to ensuring that we were happy with our hair and make-up. I was so glad that they were part of my wedding day. We all thought they were great and LOVED our hair and make-up!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2016

I booked Ali's team for my wedding in June 2016 and they were absolutely phenomenal! When I decided to book Ali, she herself was already booked for another wedding, but told me her team would be available. She assured me they would be every bit as wonderful as she is, and she did not disappoint. She sent a team of 5 (2 makeup only, 2 hair only and 1 combination stylist / artist who did my hair and makeup and a few additional of my group's services). In advance of the big day, Ali sent me a sheet of time blocks with the services selected to schedule all of my girls appointments - which made things go very smoothly the day of. I've been in some weddings where things start at 8am and go until 5pm, this was not like that. Ali's team makes this much more quick and painless, the team completed 22 services in just 4 hours.

All of my girls (including myself) had rave reviews - makeup was flawless and hair was exactly as everyone requested. I could not say better things about Ali and her team - we received so many compliments and many of my friends have began booking Ali for their upcoming weddings! Thanks again Ali :)

Sent on 06/28/2017

Ali · Married on 06/17/2016

Hair and Makeup was probably the most important vendor for me on the wedding day. I knew that if I felt great I would look great and the day out be perfect. I have had too many bad hair and makeup experiences at prom and it ruined the way I felt. That being said, Ali Lomazzo and her team are truly AMAZING. For a bride who is extremely particular about the way I do my eye makeup, my H&M girl Amanda, was outstanding. From my very first trial, she was easy to work with and really listened to what I wanted from face to eyes to tones to hair. I even went back for a second trial as I got closer to pinpoint the exact hairstyle and makeup look I wanted. I never imagined my Hair and Makeup could look so beautiful, I am truly amazed how flawless and long lasting everything was. I looked exactly how I imagined myself looking when I was 10 years old dreaming of my wedding day. The whole team is so professional, quick communication, and very well organized in terms of payments, timelines, etc. My bridesmaids also looked stunning, the hair and makeup team is so talented. I will mention I went on 3 other hair and makeup trials with other vendors and Ali Lomazzo was by far the best. I couldn't ask for more - I am so happy and highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Rebekah · Married on 06/12/2016

I can't thank Ali and Gwen enough for such an amazing experience. Ali was always very quick to respond to my emails and relay info to Gwen for the day of, which was really important to me. She was always very sweet and very helpful. Also, I have celiac and am allergic to argan oil so after Ali relayed this info to Gwen, Gwen worked hard researching products that were gluten and argan oil free which I am beyond grateful for. It made my my morning stress-free and I didn't get sick. Gwen traveled to Martha's Vineyard to do hair for my mom, my three bridesmaids and me for my wedding and we were all blown away by her skills, creativity and warm demeanor-it was like having another friend in the room. I had a basic idea of what I wanted to do with my hair but didn't know how to get the right unique and beachy look I wanted especially since my hair doesn't hold curls well and I was unable to do a trial since I live 4 hours away. Gwen went above and beyond my expectations and did a beautiful low side ponytail with beach waves and a braided back including my two hair pins that I wanted. It was perfect. My bridesmaids also raved about their hair and how much they loved what she did (updo with curls, updo with curls and braid, down with curls, and my moms blowout). I couldn't have asked for a better time talking with her and the results of her hairstyles were amazing! I would recommend Ali and Gwen to anyone looking for a stress-free team who you can trust do do your hair just the way you want it. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Natalia · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Ali Lomazzo and her team are. I booked Ali a year in advance for hair and make up for my bridal shower, trial, and wedding, and she did not disappoint. Within that year Ali answered every single question I had, no matter how silly it may have been or how often I asked them; Ali was always quick with her responses. And with each appointment I had she made me more and more excited for my big day.

I'm sure like most brides out there, I became very detail oriented and needed to follow an exact schedule to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. Ali had sent over a schedule for me to fill in hair and make up times for my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and myself. About 3 weeks before the wedding during my trial I had briefly mentioned that I was a little nervous about not finishing early enough to take my first look photos and family formals... WITHOUT hesitation Ali moved the entire schedule up a half hour!! And on the day of, Ali and her team arrived on time, set up, and got right to work! I love how organized and accommodating she is.

Besides the fact that Ali was able to transform me and 8 of my closest friends and family into complete knock outs for my wedding (seriously I never have felt more beautiful in my entire life), I think what made me love my experience with Ali more was the way she helped set the tone for the day. She showed up on time (early in the morning) and was ready to go. Ali and her girls were alert, incredibly kind, and hilarious. They kept everyone calm, relaxed, and more importantly pleased... and with my bunch its not that simple.

Do yourself a favor, if you want to look and feel like you are the only bride that matters please book Ali Lomazzo Beauty NOW.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Kim · Married on 05/28/2016

To start off, Ali was extremely quick with her responses through email and phone. I had emailed her a lot over adding services and such and she was super understanding and flexible. Ali was very accommodating even though we had switched back and forth on which services we wanted.

I had done a hair and makeup trial prior to the wedding and she followed up immediately to ask if I was satisfied. The studio was a little hard to find, but it is a beautiful, cute studio.

Amanda and Angela were the two makeup artists for my wedding and everyone's makeup was absolutely perfect. All of them were different looks that worked well with each person. The best part was, the makeup didn't look too heavy and the application was quicker than expected. Both girls did an amazing job and were super nice. We decided last minute to add one hair service for my mom and Amanda threw in a lip gloss so that I could retouch. Could not have asked for anything better. Great value as well! Hair and makeup services can be very pricey but this was just right. Extremely happy with Ali Lomazzo Beauty and would definitely go with them again!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Joelle · Married on 05/28/2016

I am so thrilled with how mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup came out for my wedding! I am so grateful for Ali and her team, Kai and Stephanie did an amazing job! I would without a doubt recommend Ali Lomazzo Beauty to any bride looking for the perfect hair and makeup team for the biggest day of your life! We were blessed to have Kai and Stephanie as our makeup and hair stylists for the day. They are both extremely talented, professional, personable, attentive to detail and punctual. I got married at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel down the cape on Memorial Day weekend. (Anyone that knows cape traffic in the summer, let alone on a holiday weekend, knows the bridge traffic could make any bride nervous for vendors to appear on time!) The girls were there right as scheduled and there was no need to worry about them getting stuck in the dreaded cape traffic!! I was really impressed!!! I could not be happier with the price for both services, honestly they offer the most reasonable deals around and their work is phenomenal! They really did such an amazing job, on both my trials and on my wedding day and made all my girls feel so beautiful! They both were such wonderful people to work with! I'm so happy that I can look back on my wedding photos and love the way my hair and makeup came out by Ali Lomazzo Beauty!

Ali was very quick to respond to emails, professional and a pleasure to work with along the way! Thank you girls from the bottom of my heart, you did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/22/2016

Ali and her team are incredible! I found Ali by reading reviews just like mine. I was planning a wedding in Cape Cod and didn't know anyone around the area to help recommend vendors. When reading reviews of Ali and her team I reached out. Ali responded so promptly and her email was very warm. After speaking with her and looking at her STUNNING work I booked her. I had a very large bridal party of 11 girls and Ali and her team were so accommodating. We must have revised the schedule of which girls wanted what services over 20 times and Ali always responded so quickly and was very accommodating. The day of the wedding Ali and her team of 4 other extremely talented ladies (Cristina, Brittini, Gwen, and Melissa) came to our house where we were getting ready. They were prompt, professional, warm, patient, and fun! They spent so much time on each girl and made sure everyone was happy with the results (being unhappy would be impossible because they are sooo talented!). They really listened to what each girl wanted and created a look that fit them perfectly. Ali did my hair and makeup. I felt like a princess and my hair and makeup were flawless! Even through lots of happy tears and a giant smile my makeup didn't budge and looked perfect. I am so grateful I found Ali and her team. They brought such a great energy to the morning and made us all feel so glam! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/21/2016

Ali, Amanda, and the team are simply the best. They are friendly, responsive, incredibly professional and so, SO talented. Each one of us was so happy with our hair and makeup (every girl's look was different) — and we were impressed with how flawless it remained throughout the night even though we were right on the ocean! Working with Ali Lomazzo Beauty was one of the smartest moves I made in my planning process. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Dania · Married on 05/07/2016

Ali Lomazzo Beauty is your ONLY choice for all your hair and makeup needs on your wedding day! You need to contact her NOW to secure and book her for your wedding. Ali and her team of girls are true professionals. We started with an amazing hair and makeup trail in her beautiful studio. We tried out a few looks, and decided on the final look. Ali took so many pictures of my hair and makeup so that she could look back at the pictures for the wedding day to make sure she recreated the look just perfect!

I had a large bridal party of 7 bridesmaids and two mothers, all who were getting their hair and makeup done. Ali sent me a schedule and time slots for each girl. Everything was SO ORGANIZED.

Ali, being the professional that she is, showed up early on the big day. She and her girls set up their stations and went right to work! Everyone finished early! All the bridesmaids looked GORGEOUS and we so happy with their hair and makeup. Ali's team is able to easily look a picture, and recreate exactly what you want. They also are creative enough to talk with the girl, and just understand exactly what they want. Every one of my bridesmaids looked flawless and were so happy with everything.

Ali did both my makeup and hair. Let me just say, Ali is way more than just a hair and makeup artist. Ali kept me calm and relaxed, all while vendors are coming up to me asking me questions, and the craziness began. A lot of my family began to come into where I was getting ready and it became very hectic. Ali took over and explained this was my time to relax and enjoy myself, and kept people at a distance, all while calming my nerves. My hair and makeup came out perfect! My makeup remained flawless ALL NIGHT throughout all the hugs and kisses and happy tears! It even looked perfect when I woke up in the morning! I am still getting compliments on my hair and makeup!

Book Ali Lomazzo Beauty, RIGHT NOW for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Arielle · Married on 04/30/2016

My makeup was absolutely flawless, I didn't even have to touch up my lipstick all night - and I ate 2 tacos!!! Ali and her girls are so lovely and professional. I especially appreciated how kind and patient they all were with my mother, who has suffered from brain cancer and needed a wig touch-up. It meant the world to me! I love how gorgeous I felt on my big day, and I still felt like I looked like "me", which is what I wanted!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Carly · Married on 04/23/2016

Booking Ali and her team was the best decision I made for our wedding. It was so much less stressful to have your glam squad come to us, rather than be running all over town just to save a few bucks. I was so impressed with her and your team and loved how they all enhanced the individual beauty of each of my girls. It was very important to me that my girls felt comfortable in how they looked and got to choose their styles for hair and makeup. Who am I to tell them how their face and hair should look? Haha! I know that all of the girls were extremely happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. I was so impressed with my hair and makeup too. Until the end of the night I kept saying to people how shocked I was that my hair had stayed the same! It was a little windy when we were taking pictures so I was convinced my hair was shot, but it was still perfectly in its place. Ali made me feel so beautiful and fit the vision I had of myself. Not to toot my own horn but when I was looking at pictures people took that I was in, I was actually very impressed how I looked! I had a vision of how I would look, and Ali exceeded all my expectations. I would recommend Ali and her team to anyone, and was very happy with her services. I much rather pay a little bit more and have people come to us, and I am glad I made that decision!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Kristina · Married on 01/01/2016

Due to certain circumstances we had to change our wedding to 8 months earlier then expected. Immediately I began stressing wondering who am I going to get for hair and makeup? I reached out to a place that someone had recommended they were booked and they recommended I use Ali Lomazzo. Things couldn't have worked out better because I am SOO happy that Ali was available. Shortly after emailing Ali she responded right away that she could do my wedding. From that moment forward Ali was so awesome to work with and was always quick to respond to all of my many questions. My mother is very picky with hair and I explained all of this to Ali via email and she reassured me that when I got my trial my mother could also get one. The day of my trial came and right when I met Ali I felt like I had always known her! She did such an amazing job with my hair trial I couldn't have been more excited for my big day. Arianna worked with my mother and my mom couldn't have been happier. She did such a beautiful job and my mother who is usually very picky LOVED her hair. Ali was very organized and a few weeks before my wedding emailed me a schedule with times to fill all of my girls in to get their hair and makeup done. I have been in a lot of wedding and usually it is a nightmare about who is going next, and you usually have to start super early in the morning. Working with Ali it was nothing like that, everyone had their own time slot. Also we were able to start hair and makeup at 11:30. Right when Ali, Arianna, Liz, and Shaunna showed up on my wedding day I knew it was going to be perfect. The entire afternoon went perfect! The girls did an amazing job my mom and bridesmaids all loved their hair and makeup. Ali did such a beautiful job on me, I have never felt so beautiful before. She also stayed late to help me put my veil on which was so sweet. I highly recommend Ali and her amazing staff. I can't say enough great things about them!!!!

Thanks again,
    Kristina Sergio

Sent on 02/02/2016

You will not be disappointed with Ali Lomazzo and her incredible glam squad. They are a truly talented group of women who literally turned my dream look into a reality. For a long time, I was steadfast with my decision to do my own hair and makeup because I didn't think anyone could do what I wanted. I started reading reviews on WeddingWire when I realized I wouldn't be able to do everyone's hair and makeup. I read through a lot of good reviews and somehow came upon Ali's page. I am so thankful I opened her website. One of the many reasons why I chose her was because she was prompt and professional. During our trial, she listened to exactly what I wanted and was flexible with my requests. She knows how to work with her clients to ensure that they look like the absolute best versions of themselves. On my wedding day, Ali and her team arrived fully prepared, right on time. My aunt decided last minute to have her hair done and they were flexible and kind enough to fit her in. I was clearly very stressed out that morning and Ali kept checking in with me to make sure I was okay. I never imagined anyone could've matched the exact look I was trying to go for on my wedding day until I hired Ali and her staff. My bridesmaids looked stunning, my mom looked the best she's ever looked, and my aunts looked amazing. My bridesmaid even admitted that she looked better on my wedding day than her own wedding day! That speaks volumes!

Thank you to Ali, Gwen, Brittni, and Arianna for being so professional, talented, and kind. My sister already told me how excited she is to use you girls for her wedding... hopefully one day soon! :)

Sent on 01/05/2016

I found Ali Lomazzo Beauty through a random google search, and I am so glad that I did! For my wedding, I had been researching several hair salons in the Newport, RI area and kept thinking - "Am I really going to want to leave my hotel the morning of the wedding to go to the salon with all of my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and extended bridal party?! - especially if by chance it is raining?!! – not at all!!!" That's why I decided to find someone that could come to me and my bridal party. Honestly, It just made it that much easier. When I emailed Ali, she was quick to respond and told me that she wasn't available that day but recommended a few people from her team. I decided to go with it and went to her totally adorable studio in Pawtucket and had a trial with Amanda. I was so pleased with the way Amanda did my hair and sent the deposit the next day to secure the date.

Amanda and Gwen did our hair services the day of the wedding at the Hotel Viking (Gwen was awesome too!!!) They worked in a timely manner, while still making everyone’s hair absolutely gorgeous!!!

I’m really happy with my choice to hire Ali Lomazzo beauty for my special day. I would say to future bride’s – go with this vendor, you will not be disappointed 

Thanks again, Ali, Amanda, and Gwen! XO

Sent on 12/10/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/23/2015

While a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding on the Cape, I (THANK GOODNESS) met Ali and her team. I had not yet booked Hair+Makeup for my Brooklyn wedding, and after seeing every girl so thrilled with their hair and makeup that day, I contacted Ali in hopes she'd travel to Brooklyn for a large bridal party (Bride + 10 GIRLS + 2 Moms). Ali's extremely reasonable travel fee is MORE THAN WORTH IT when you're comparing with NYC prices for the services - not to mention we couldn't have lucked out with a more talented, sweet group of women who made every one of my bridesmaids feel wonderful. Everyone opted for their own hairstyle and walked away thrilled with what they received. I was especially hoping my Mom and Mother-in-Law would feel comfortable and confident with their hair and makeup and Ali's team SERIOUSLY delivered in making them feel great on the wedding day. My trial with Ali was seamless, and she executed my hair and makeup better than I could have ever hoped. I have never felt so beautiful. Best of all, everyone's hair and makeup STAYED ALL DAY - her airbrushing is flawless. You will not go wrong in hiring Ali!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/18/2015

Ali and her team were absolutely amazing. I first met Ali when I booked a session with her to apply my engagement session makeup and hair styling. She was so fun to work with and made me super comfortable. I rarely wear makeup, and when I go out, I am really dolled up if I put mascara and eye shadow on so this was a whole new experience. I wanted to look flawless but didn't want it to look like I was wearing a ton of makeup - just enough to make my eyes look great and hide some of my blemishes. For our engagement session and wedding, I felt absolutely beautiful. The makeup was natural and flawless, and my hair looked awesome. Ali and her team did a fantastic job, and all of our makeup stayed on during the whole day and our hair styles stayed in place - despite the windy outdoor ceremony! I would highly recommend Ali Lomazzo Beauty to any future bride. She is great to work with and her and her team are truly artists.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

I am so happy that I decided to choose Ali And her talented team for my wedding ! Kristina and Brittni could not have been more spot on to what I was looking for. My hair and make up came out exactly how I pictured. I asked for dramatic eyes and BIG hair, when I looked in the mirror after they were done, my eyes lit up! I also really appreciated how Ali always responded to my questions so quickly, and made sure everything was taken care of. We also has a change in timeline last minuets but they made everything come together seamlessly. I would recommend Ali and her girls to everyone! Very reasonably priced and it is clear to see Ali is passionate about her job which is proven by the care she takes with her clients! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Every interaction I had with Ali and her team was amazing - they are all wonderful at what they do and professional to boot. I always felt like she was listening to me, but also offering suggestions to make me look my best, even if it was a little outside of my comfort zone. So many guests commented on how wonderful my hair and makeup looked (even male guests who typically don't notice anything).

My bridesmaids, mother of the groom, and sisters of the groom were all very impressed and happy with how they looked. What they liked best though was that Ali brought multiple members of her team that day of the wedding. I've been a bridesmaid where the call time for hair and makeup was 8am to make sure everyone was done by 2pm or 3pm. Having multiple members of her team there allowed us to start around 11am, so I actually was able to enjoy the morning of my wedding!

Working with Ali was so easy, from booking a trial to paying via credit card. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/11/2015

Ali transformed me into a true bride! The makeup application was just beautiful. I truly enjoyed working with Ali from our first phone call, through the trial and of course, the wedding day! Ali and her team showed up exactly on time and ready. They were calm, composed, diligent and true professionals. I did not choose my hairstyle until the very morning of my wedding and Ali was flexible and never showed frustration or concern. She made me feel at ease and had a positive attitude. My mom also absolutely loved her hair and makeup done by Ali's team members (we even both opted for the lashes - we are so glad we did!). Thank you so much to Ali Lomazzo Beauty! I happily recommend them to any bride looking to look and feel fabulous on her wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Pamela · Married on 10/09/2015

I was so fortunate to find Ali Lomazzo Beauty for my wedding day beauty preparations and for my bridesmaids hair and makeup. I contacted three other salons before contacting Ali Lomazzo and each one was booked for my wedding day. Thankfully the last salon I contacted recommended Ali Lomazzo Beauty and I booked right away. Ali was unavailable for my wedding day but she took the time to book two talented members of her team for my day, Amanda and Cristina and make sure I had everything all set for my day. Amanda is an amazing and talented makeup artist! She did everyone's makeup by hand and everyone looked flawless and beautiful, even though we were all extremely tired from all of the other wedding preparations. Amanda also did my hair and it was exactly what I had envisioned, I wanted a classic 60s style french twist. Cristina also did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids hair, she took the time to create a style that each girl wanted and made sure that each girl was happy. I highly recommend Ali Lomazzo and her team, they were very professional, personable, flexible and talented! I got so many compliments from my husband, family and friends regarding my hair and makeup :)

Sent on 10/17/2015

Ali and her staff did an outstanding job on my wedding day. They were professional, creative and fun to spend the day with! All of the ladies individually took time to see what you wanted for hair and makeup. The makeup was natural and their hair styles were modern and soft. They made everyone in the room feel completely comfortable and catered to everyone's individual styles. If you're looking for a great hair/makeup artist for your special day, look no further. I would definitely recommend Ali Lomazzo.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie · Married on 09/27/2015

Ali and her team were SO AMAZING. I'm not from the area so I went by reviews to find a lot of our wedding vendors. Ali was the first one I reached out to for hair and makeup that was super responsive, reasonably priced, and had so many 5 star ratings. She was easy to communicate with before the wedding and eased any concerns I had. They arrived on time the day of the wedding and were ahead of schedule all day. We had a blast hanging out with Ali, Stephanie, and Ariana and all my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. Ali worked with me to take my loose vision and make it something great! I got so many compliments the day of the wedding and couldn't be happier with how everything worked out. You should stop looking for vendors now and just go with Ali! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Marie · Married on 09/19/2015

Since booking Ali's team for my wedding about a year ago (wedding date: 9.19.15), I've now worked with a total of 5 members of the team, including Ali herself. When I first reached out to book a hair and makeup trial for my wedding, I was a bit hesitant once I learned Ali was not available the day of. She assured me that each member of her team is equally qualified and I opted to give the trial a shot. I met with Brittni (MUA) and Cristina (Hair) just less than a year before my wedding. I was blown away by their work and made the decision to book that day. Many months later, I planned a photo shoot as a gift to my (now) husband with my photographer Nelly out of New Bedford. As it turns out, Ali and Nelly work closely and I was able to have my hair and makeup done by Ali for the shoot. Again- incredible work. I was so happy with the work during my trial and the day of the shoot that I decided to book H&MU for my rehearsal dinner the day before my wedding so I had nothing to worry about heading into wedding weekend- Ariana helped me here. Each and every time I've had my makeup and hair done by Ali and her team I've felt like the best version of myself. The day of the wedding was no exception. Brittni, Cristina and Regina arrived right on time, were all set up and ready to go by the time we got there and got to work right away. The makeup was weightless and both hair and makeup lasted all day and night. The team put as much care and time into each of the bridesmaids as they did with me. I wanted each of the bridesmaids to pick whatever style they were most comfortable with and each style was executed perfectly. They're all beautiful to begin with (inside and out), but I've never seen them look so stunning overall. Six females (including me), all thrilled with how they looked- it was nothing short of a miracle. I'm so happy to have found Ali and her team!

Sent on 10/01/2015