Alexei Iyerusa Photography Reviews

4 | Seattle, WA

4 Reviews for Alexei Iyerusa Photography

• Marinelle and KMark

Marinelle and KMark · Married on 08/18/2018

They are very professional and easy to talk to. I love their work. They are very friendly and open to suggestions.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Dominque · Married on 06/09/2018

I originally had a different photographer booked for my wedding and found out 3 days before that there was a miscommunication and had to find someone new. At first I was very upset and freaking out until I contacted Alexei! Alexei was so helpful and really took a lot of weight off my shoulders!

Alexei and Ivan were perfect! They fit in so well with everyone and got some amazing photos! I would recommend this company for all photography needs! Affordable and great quality plus amazing people! What more could you ask for?? You can definitely tell Alexei wants to make sure you have amazing wedding photos and it isn't all about the money which makes him even better!!

Thank you again so much for helping in my time of need! I can't wait to need a photographer again because you will be my first and only choice!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Maksim · Married on 05/26/2018

I love working with Alexei, he takes his work very seriously and you can tell how much passion he has for photography, he responds anytime we need something, he takes his time and makes sure that all of our photos turn out beautiful, he does more than you expect him today, definitely goes out of his way to make sure that we are taken care of, I will be sending a lot of my friends to him in the near future and will continue to work with him for my future family photo shoots!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Alexei Iyerusa Photography's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I really loved working with such an energetic and happy couple! I love to capture those little moments that can be missed by so many people, those little moments is what makes a picture a memory! I look forward to your wedding and will ensure the best quality and the most fun!

L · Married on 09/30/2017

Had him as a photographer at my wedding, was great. Price was awesome, took lots of photos without being in the limelight. Would use again, but not planning on getting married again.

Sent on 02/24/2018