AM Event Co. Reviews

6 | Miami, FL

6 Reviews for AM Event Co.

AM Event Co. 1
AM Event Co. 2
AM Event Co. 3
AM Event Co. 4
AM Event Co. 5
  • Renee

Renee Hale · Married on 01/10/2020

Superb. She was there 150%!

Alexandra was amazing. As An event planner, the last 35 years, I understand what it takes. She went above and beyond. Highly recommended.

AM Event Co. 6
    AM Event Co. 7
    AM Event Co. 8
    AM Event Co. 9
    Sent on 01/13/2020

Natalie · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding

Alex was so amazing I couldn’t imagine my wedding without her. She was there for me through a tough time, she made sure that my day was special and down to the small details prosecuted that perfectly. I would recommend Alex to anyone and I personally will be using her amazing services for my upcoming events.

AM Event Co. 10
    AM Event Co. 22
    AM Event Co. 23
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Kostana · Married on 07/29/2017

Working with Alex was such a pleasure as she posses great skills and professionalism! She has a calming presence which was very much appreciated as we were anxious about our big day. She was invaluable during the whole planning process and on the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly and everyone was having a good time. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Alex went above and beyond when helping us plan our wedding! She was helpful, creative and patient. At the reception- we had forgotten to bring a projector to play a slideshow for my Dad, who had just passed away 2 months before our wedding. She got her team to cover her and went and purchased one, mid reception- so we could honour him the way we wanted. I'll never forget that...
    Thank you Alex for helping make our night incredible!

Mary and Sean George 6/17/17

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jody · Married on 05/30/2015

Alexandra is a magic maker. While planning, my now husband and I found ourselves saying "I thought throwing a wedding was supposed to be stressful!" Alexandra was always five or six steps ahead of us -- I think she can tell the future: she solved problems before they even occurred. Trust this lady with your event: everything went off without a hint of a hitch!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Neirah · Married on 11/22/2014

Simply the BEST

Alexandra and her team made all my needs, requests and everything I could have imagined come true. Her creativity and experience in the industry is apparent the moment I spoke to her. She truly does get the job done at any cost and makes you feel as though your event is her #1 and only priority...even when I was a tad bit difficult to deal with (so some people say lol). I felt at ease the entire evening knowing that she had walked through all the details with me. I will be recommending her to all the upcoming brides in my family.

Sent on 06/03/2019