Alex Levine Photography Reviews

20 | Seattle, WA

20 Reviews for Alex Levine Photography

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Alex for our August 2018 wedding. He was absolutely wonderful to work with! We booked him about 9 months before the wedding. He was always very prompt answering any of our questions. Our initial venue sold right as we were booking him and he was very accommodating and flexible during our change to a new venue.
    The day of, he arrived early and well prepared. He was friendly, easy to work with and put my (new) husband and I at ease. He has a great eye for lighting, background and posing. He was amazing at capturing the candid moments and great for posing us during the formal pictures. He captured the ceremony and reception beautifully with both candid and posed photos.
    We received the final photos very quickly and they turned out absolutely lovely. I truly could not recommend him more. He does quality work at an affordable price and was fantastic to work with.

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Alex was great! Very easy to work with and has a beautiful eye. My wedding photos are PERFECT.

Bonnie · Married on 01/22/2017

Alex has an artist's eye, and an ability to sense the moment that really astonished me. We are thrilled with the photos, and would recommend him highly. Also a great guy to work with, courteous and punctual and great at communicating. We are very happy!

C · Married on 12/12/2016

Alex was AWESOME!! He was wonderful with our family members and young nephews. He captured our event perfectly and was exactly what we were looking for. We would HIGHLY recommend him.

Cynthia · Married on 12/12/2016

Alex was AWESOME! He is an excellent photographer and did an exceptional job taking photos for a very special family event for us. He captured everything we had hoped for and more. We would absolutely hire him again and recommend him highly.

Lyndsay · Married on 10/31/2016

I couldn't have been made a better choice hiring Alex to shoot our wedding day.

Alex was one of the first vendors I hired for my April 2017 wedding. My now-husband and I decided at the beginning of October to move the wedding up to Halloween 2016. Alex was extremely flexible and accommodating on such short notice. The communication between us was always prompt, and I appreciated that I felt like a priority, which was not something I had with a few other vendors. Day of, Alex was professional and personable.

All of the staged and family shots are beautiful, but my favorite pictures from Alex are the candid ones. There are some beautiful moments that I will forever be grateful Alex captured for me and my family.

The cherry on the top was when I received all of my pictures back after only ten days.

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

Alex was absolutely amazing to work with! Highly highly recommend. He was a fantastic blend of laid back and professional. Did a great job taking both posed and lovely candid shots and going with the vibe of the day. He was a super calm, friendly, easy going personality and really worked hard to capture our day the way we wanted. Of all of our wedding vendors, he was the most clear communicator and took all of the guess work out of the process.

Anuradha · Married on 08/19/2016

Alex did an incredible job taking our engagement photos. He has an eye for taking the right photos, poses, and capturing the right moments. We had so much fun with him also. He made us laugh, and put us at ease as we went from Ballard Locks to Golden Gardens. His attention to detail is spot on and from the time we initially contacted him to him emailing us our final photos, Alex made sure he knew what we were looking for and made us feel like we were his #1 priority. We would highly recommend him for any special occasion! - Anu and Nate Brown

Jen · Married on 08/07/2016

Excellent photographer! Was professional, friendly, calm, creative and at ease managing our family shots. Most importantly, the photos were outstanding!

Kelli · Married on 06/18/2016

"We just got our sneak peek photos, and I can with full confidence highly, highly, recommend Alex. The photos really freeze and capture the fleeting moments with awesome artistry. From the beginning, he has been professional, quick to respond to messages, and personable. Our wedding went by in a blur, and now we have the moments that would already be gone captured beautifully. A couple photos of our family already made me cry, and I haven't even seen them all yet. It was nice not worrying about anything- stress free and totally handled! We made a really great choice."

Dickon · Married on 05/29/2016

Alex was lovely to work with. He gave us exactly what we asked for and delivered our pictures so quickly. He was unobtrusive at the wedding and yet captured so many special moments that really conveyed not only the aesthetic of the day but also all the emotion. He is an artist with the camera... Great quality images, lots of smiles and loads of soul. We would highly recommend Alex after such a memorable experience. Thank you Alex!! I actually want to hire him to take some other pictures of us but I have not got around to it yet.

Lily · Married on 10/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

"Alex was very prompt in responding to my numerous emails and texts. He was polite and professional throughout our experience. I was extremely pleased that he came up with several location ideas and was very flexible when it came to meeting. The day of our shoot the weather was looking pretty bad and I was very discouraged. Alex encouraged me to move forward and ensured me that we could stop anytime if I wasn't comfortable. We shot for 2 hours outdoors with a 9 month old and 7 yr old and he kept everyone's enegy up. We got the professional candid shots I was looking for and I can't even begin to describe how happy we are with all of our photos.
    Alex was very generous with the amount of photos he edited for us and I will be happy to refer our friends and family to him. We look forward to iur next milestone being captured by him."
    Thanks so much!!

Kaylee · Married on 06/14/2015

Alex was amazing! He was very relaxed, which made us feel comfortable. We were treated with respect, and feel like our requests were understood and granted without question. The photograph quality is exceptional, and our pictures were provided to us in multiple formats for our convenience. Alex made the whole experience stress and hassle free, and I will definitely seek his help for future photography needs.

Arushi · Married on 05/11/2013

Awesome pictures - great photographer - very nice experience!! :)

We had hired Alex to cover our Son's first bday celebration. It's a very special occasion and we are sooo happy and satisfied that we hired him for it. He was at the venue right on time and covered the event clicking both formal and candid pictures. The final photographs are super beautiful - just how i'd have liked them to be! I'd recommend him to all my friends...he'd never disappoint you!

Saurabh · event on: 12/18/2016

Alex worked with us to capture memories from our daughter's second birthday. We had a fantastic experience with him! He was punctual, polite & thorough professional. He got himself acquainted to our toddler in a very short time & was able to get some beautiful captures. He also did a great job of capturing every minute detail of the event. To our pleasant surprise, he captured a family pic for all the invited guests - which came in very handy when sending out thank-you notes to the invitees. All in all, we hardly spent any time and effort instructing Alex what we wanted - but he came up with an album better than what we could have asked for! Highly recommend Alex's services for capturing private events / parties etc.

Amit · event on: 03/28/2016

Alex was a panic hire for us when the photographer that we had booked to cover our son's first birthday fell sick a day before the event. Thankfully Alex was available, and the results were so good that I am actually happy that our original choice bailed out. (Though not happy for her falling sick :-) ). Alex covered captured both posed photographs and candid shots amazingly well. Bonus points for patiently working with our one year old, who was stressed with so many people around.

I highly recommend Alex, and would definitely hire him next time we need a professional photographer!

Lauren · event on: 04/17/2016

Alex was a joy to work with for my husband's 60th birthday party. I'm so impressed as to the professionalism of how he organizes his business, to how he interacts with our guests and us as clients, but mostly importantly the creativity and artful way that he expresses his subject from behind his lens. Alex is a highly accomplished photographer and we felt so privileged to be able to book him for our event. You will not be disappointed by hiring Alex. He's an accomplished and award winning photographer. We felt so privileged to have him shoot our event and party.

Lauren · event on: 04/17/2016

Lesee · event on: 09/04/2016

I hired Alex for my son's Bar Mitzvah and he did such an amazing job. To start off, he was a great communicator and very engaged in determining what we wanted from the photos. And then he translated that into a beautiful album of memories for us to cherish. In between he was always kind and unobtrusive engaging people and getting them involved in the pics. Our event was serious (religious) and also fun (celebration). Alex captured both with ease and was a pleasure to work with; some of my favorite shots are candids of those who we have few photos of since when posed they are typically not "photogenic". Apparently they just needed Alex to find the right photo!