Alex Lasota Photography Reviews

Alex Lasota Photography 5
Alex Lasota Photography 6
Alex Lasota Photography 7

Alexi · Getting married on 12/29/2019

My fiancé and I are absolutely obsessed with the photos that Alex took at our engagement session. They are 100x better than we would have ever expected from the two of us, and she made the experience so painless, and truly super fun! I am so glad that we chose Alex as our engagement photographer. She really went above and beyond and was open to all kinds of ideas from us. We would highly recommend Alex to anyone in love and looking to be photographed :) Thank you so much Alex!!

Alex Lasota Photography 8

Brittany Townsend · Married on 10/08/2018

Simply the BEST!

Having Alex as our photographer was the best decision we made. She made the whole process enjoyable and FUN! Her work exceeded our expectations. Her passion for photography is very obvious and it shows through her work. She is a natural talent. We are so happy she was able to capture everything on our special day. Her communication was always consistent and would always get back to me in a timely manner. If you want a photographer that is detail oriented, unique, down to earth and all around amazing person, Alex is your girl!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2018

We knew we wanted Alex as our wedding photographer based on her distinct style and beautiful work. But more than just her professionalism, she is hands down one of the nicest and most genuine people you will ever meet! She took all of our nerves away and made our photos fun, and she was expertly able to capture the movement and emotions of our big day. We couldn't be happier and you couldn't find anyone better!! 10/10 Recommend

Alex Lasota Photography 9
    Alex Lasota Photography 10
    Alex Lasota Photography 11
    Alex Lasota Photography 12

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

I highly recommend Alex! I was so lucky that my sister introduced me to her earlier this year when I was looking for a wedding photographer. One look at her photos and I was sold! I was so lucky that I snagged her last date in August and it was truly fate! Alex not only made me feel so beautiful and relaxed on my wedding day, but she made me feel so confident and comfortable with all the ways she connected with me before hand. As a “vendor” she is top notch. Not once did I ever feel anxious while working with her. And most importantly, she has given me memories that will last a lifetime. Every time I look at my photos I think, “wow, is that me?” I didn’t know I could feel so beautiful! For someone who normally hates every photo of myself, I can honestly say that there is not a single photo that I don’t like. The extent of detail in which she and Sarah go to is second to none. If you don’t book her today you will regret it!

Alex Lasota Photography 13
    Alex Lasota Photography 14
    Alex Lasota Photography 15

Madi · Married on 08/14/2018

Alex is hands down the BEST for the job! Not only was the quality of of our engagement photos better than expected, but the experience was out of this world! My fiancé doesn’t like to be in front of the camera, but after our shoot he turned to me and said, “that was fun let’s do it again!” In scheduling for our engagement shoot, the weather was not playing in our favor and Alex took it upon herself to re-schedule TWICE! Just so we could get the lighting we desired. PLUS she’s super down to earth, funny, and quite frankly the kindest human ever. You will not regret your decision!!! And I cannot wait for our wedding photos!!!

Alex Lasota Photography 16
    Alex Lasota Photography 17

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Can you be in love with a vendor, because we are with Alex! Words alone will never explain my true appreciation for Alex and her work. She genuinely cares about her clients. Since our very first conversation before the contracts were even signed she was attentive, helpful, exciting and collaborative. We had the pleasure of having Alex shoot both of our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be happier with the outcome and would recommend her to everyone! You will feel confident that you special day will be perfectly captured and confident knowing the service, attention and care you receive from Alex as a photographer and a wedding vendor is truly unmatched! If you can, book her RIGHT NOW, you will not regret it!

Laura · Married on 06/30/2018

Alex Lasota Photography is the best of the best! I knew when I got engaged, I didn’t want anyone else to photograph our special moments. Since the first time I reached out to Alex, she was quick to respond & to help with anything & everything we needed.
    Both Alex & her second shooter Sarah are so fun to be around. They helped me keep my cool in so many ways throughout my wedding day, I appreciated them very much!

Alex Lasota Photography 18
    Alex Lasota Photography 19

Alessia · Married on 06/22/2018

On my quest for my dream wedding photographer I searched and searched through facebook and instagram. I finally came across Alex's page, I instantly knew I had to have her! I honestly think Alex thought I was crazy when I booked her before we had our wedding date officially booked. Alex has gone above and beyond her job as a photographer and has offered her help and advice throughout our whole relationship. She is the most kind, sweet, and uplifting soul you will meet.

Now let's talk about her work, our engagement photos and wedding photos are impeccable. Alex takes such pride in her work and it shows. We cannot be anymore in love with our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime! If I had to redo my wedding I would still pick Alex over and over again. Alex is your photographer and she will make your dreams come true!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

What can I say, Alex is seriously the best! I don't normally write reviews, but the world must know how incredibly great this girl is! I feel so lucky to have had Alex shoot my wedding in June. After getting my heart set on another photographer, I was disappointed to learn they were booked, but was suggested to check out Alex's work. I ended up liking Alex's work even more and was so lucky to get to work with her! All of Alex's work is absolutely beautiful and she makes the process so enjoyable, personalized, and special from the very beginning. Neither my husband nor I have ever felt very comfortable in front of the camera, but Alex's sweet, friendly, and easy-going demeanor made it feel like we were just hanging out with our friends. My friends and family raved over our engagement and wedding photos and was recently told by someone how jealous they were of my photographer. I could go on and on, but all you need to know is you choosing Alex Lasota Photography for your special day will be the best decision you make! Not only will she capture the most beautiful images, but you will also gain such a sweet friend. Thanks Alex!

Erin · Married on 08/19/2017

Can’t Recommend Her Enough!

Where to start?! Alex has been photographing me and my husband for the last three years, starting with our engagement pictures in 2016, then our wedding and sunset session photos in 2017 and finally a fall mini session this last weekend. Every time I see the finished product I fall in love with her work all over again! Alex has an incomparable talent of capturing the love between a couple! She always goes above and beyond for each of her clients. She has always made us feel as though we are her only clients regardless of how big or small the photo session is! Our fall mini session was back to us within 3 days of taking our pictures and we were given at least two times as many photos as we were promised! I would recommend Alex again and again to anyone who is needing couple photos taken for any occasion! I can’t thank you enough Alex for capturing all of these special moments!!

Lora · Married on 08/18/2017

Alex is amazing!! She photographed our engagement and wedding and was an absolute joy. To start off, she was very responsive when we initially inquired. She was flexible while planning our engagement shoot as we dealt with an unexpected storm. The day turned out to be so much fun and the pictures captured it perfectly. She made us feel so comfortable, and captured beautiful candid moments.

Alex had a detailed timeline for our wedding-day shots. She was so organized, and fun; making it easy to relax and enjoy the day. She and the second-shooter were very friendly, easy going, and polite, making her the perfect photographer for such an intimate moment in our lives. Though we haven’t gotten our gallery back yet, the sneak peek was mind-blowing. I can’t wait to see all the gorgeous pictures!!

Overall, our experience with Alex was incredible and we can’t recommend her enough! Thank you, Alex, for everything!!

Macy · Married on 08/12/2017

Alex Lasota.... two words. A godsend. She is simply amazing, and helped my husband and I (who never take pictures) to come out of our shells and get some fantastic images. When I went searching for wedding photographers, I read review after review, searched through tons of galleries, and hoped I would find the perfect match for us. Well, we sure did! If you are a researcher like me, and want your wedding and love to be captured beautifully, then look no further! The best part about it all is that Alex is so kind and encouraging throughout the whole process. We felt very comfortable in front of the camera and can't thank her enough for making this whole experience so loving and easy. She was very quick on her turnaround with the images (like insanely fast!) and all of them were unbelievably beautiful. I honestly could go on and on about how amazing our whole experience was, but I'll save you the time and effort of searching for a wedding photographer and tell you to book her right now!!

Diana · Married on 08/05/2017

Alex Lasota... Where do I start?! Well first let's talk about the photographer herself. She is a kind, artistic, and creative soul. Alex pours her heart into her photography from the details, angles, lighting, and so much more. She makes you and your boyfriend/fiance/husband feel relaxed and comfortable, which can be difficult for many in front of the camera. She works hard so that you don't have to. Alex took our engagement, wedding, and yes post wedding sunset bridal photos. We did the whole shebang with Alex because she is amazing. All of our photos were phenomenal! It's no secret to many that Alex's work is amazing. If you follow bridal Facebook pages or have a pinterest account, you've probably seen Alex's amazing work. Aside from her photography skills I was also impressed with the time frame it took to receive our images back. Alex meets with you before your big day many months in advanced and gives you the rundown. She gives you a predicted timeline of when your photos will be ready for viewing and she holds to it. When you open up your gallery you are just shocked with the amount of images she captured and how amazing the quality is. We get so many compliments of how beautiful our images are, and we owe it all to Alex. I highly recommend Alex Lasota Photography.

Alex Lasota Photography 20
    Alex Lasota Photography 21
    Alex Lasota Photography 22
    Alex Lasota Photography 23

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

How do I even begin to talk about how amazing Alex is? We heard about Alex through a friend and saw her amazing work at such friends wedding. I knew I needed her magical skills on my wedding day, but my husband and I had such a short engagement that I didn't think that I'd be able to book her. Miss Alex books like a year or two out, so with my 4ish months to plan, I didn't think I had a chance. Then Alex did the wonderful thing and posted the days she had left in 2017 and to my surprise she had our date available. Boom, match made in heaven!! Over the few short months of our meetings, engagement shoot, and a few little road trips I got to know Alex on a More personal level. I can say that not only is Alex the most amazing photographer and business owner, but truly one of the most down to earth, genuine, and incredible women I've ever met. She puts so much thought and energy into her clients and treats them as if their family. I believe that Alex's favorite phrase is "You've got it girl", because there wasn't an idea that came out of my mouth that she said no too. From our engagement pictures to our sneak peaks of our wedding, her photography has never failed to bring tears to my eyes. To say that Alex is a talented photographer would be an understatement. I am so unbelievably blessed that we were able to book Alex for our special day, I can't imagine having anyone besides her as my go to gal. BRIDES, do yourself a favor and book Alex, like now! Even if you maybe think she's all booked up, you may find yourself pleasantly surprised! ����

Suzanne Brasker · Married on 11/12/2016

A wonderful and welcoming experience!

I love Alex's ability to make clients feel comfortable, in a potentially uncomfortable environment. My husband, son and I appreciated Alex's funny banter - and the fact that she made us genuinely laugh during our wedding day photos. Alex's calming demeanor helped us relax; thus, we were able to focus on each other and enjoy our special day together.

Alex Lasota Photography 24

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Alex did our engagement pictures, wedding and sunset bridal session! My husband and I cannot say enough about her! She traveled with us to the mountains a couple of times and is such a joy to be around. I was afraid my husband (the manly, bearded, outdoorsy type) would not be into it but by the time we were done he was saying " Is that it? Can we do more?!" Alex has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and forget that it's even there! I admire that she is always looking to better herself and business! She takes the time to answer all questions you may have and explain everything thoroughly. Alex is truly a gem and we are so beyond thrilled to be able to look back at ALL of our pictures and smile! Thank you Alex!!

GariAnn · Married on 06/11/2016

From the moment my brides tell me that they have booked with Alex I know that they are in safe hands and that they will receive not only exemplary images but above & beyond customer service. Alex is so amazing to work with and as a wedding planner that is vital!! From hearing the first click of her camera shutter I know that my clients will receive breathtaking images that they will treasure for a lifetime. I can't even express into words just how amazing she is but the positive experience she brings to every event and the images that she is able to capture speaks volumes to her many talents!!

Devin · Married on 09/02/2011

My husband and I have had nothing but amazing experiences with Alex! She's always prepared, very organized and makes you feel comfortable infront of the camera. She has taken our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier.