AK Brides - Wedding Planning Services Reviews

1.6
      3.0
      2.0

For Indian wedding I would not recommend Anita

Horrible wedding planner. She is not detail oriented. she claimed she had done Indian wedding. with such high price tag. she did nothing on day of the wedding.
    1. wedding " Mandap" decoration trees were blocking view of guest, she knew , decorator knew but they both went ahead with it, not taking initiative to bring it to my attention or my son's. entire wedding all guest could see was the trees.
    2. Caterer was late setting up mix up between renaissance and caterer, Anita was nowhere to be found.
    3. flower girls flower petals I had to look for them, garland that were to be carried by nephews tray that should have been collected and ready was not ready, I had to chase everything. I asked Anita and event manager to have chair set up in front of the entrance where we needed to do ritual that was asked in the morning, it was not set up. so ritual did not get done Baraat - started without it .
    4. She has no clue what to do and what Indian wedding requires. Ganesh table was to set up at the entrance of the wedding Banquet hall it was set up somewhere on side of the hall way. this was clearly instructed before. one of the deity photo and statue was to be set up in Mandap, did not get it done.
    5. She never interacted with caterer on the day of the wedding to ensure he was there on time. Food did not get passed thru cocktail hours wedding planner was nowhere to be found, event manager was nowhere to be found. I had found all the vendors gave her name and no of each and every vendors all she had to do on the day of the wedding to make sure all vendors and all items were in place. wedding planner was not seen by any of 168 guest . she was never there to oversee that everything was there. If she did not know ritual, if she knew tress were blocking view, if there was ever a doubt or question she never lifted a finger to bring it to my attention. before wedding she never communicated with me to understand what all needs to be there. If you are looking for a wedding planner I don't care what and how many Indian wedding she claims she has done, do not use her. Wedding planner biggest quality is detail oriented, she is not, event after event planner makes sure everything goes in smooth flow. each and every event My son called me instead a wedding planner should be handling situation. Instead I was dealing with everything. I wondered where is my wedding planner?

Sent on 01/21/2020