Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 3
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5

Andrea · Married on 05/22/2011

Even just talking to Donna on the phone to set up a time for the hair and makeup trials, I liked her right away and knew her personality would be a perfect addition to the pre-wedding "entourage." She really understands how a bride should look on her wedding day, even if the bride isn't quite sure herself! I'm a big fan of makeup that looks like "you, only better," and that's exactly what she delivers. Her hair stylist, Samantha, and I were on the same wavelength, too. She totally got the up-do look I was going for, and she made it happen. High-quality service with a relaxed, girlfriend vibe -- a perfect combination. I highly recommend Beauty at Your Door!!!

Sent on 07/31/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2011

Donna is the best!!! She is so much fun to be around, and makes you feel totally comfortable on your big day!! Loved working with her and would highly recommend her! Her prices are affordable and she does a beautiful job!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Adi · Married on 04/03/2011

I can't say enough about Donna and Samantha. They are both so warm and so fun, it kinda feels like having your best friends from high school come over to do your hair and make up. Except a whole lot better, because they actually know what you're doing. Donna did exactly what I asked. And when I changed my mind about my eye makeup, she redid it without making me feel like a crazy bride. She then managed to make my mother look better than I have ever seen her - seriously, ever. She convinced a woman attached to 80s blue eyeshadow to go with a slate gray - a task I hadn't been able to accomplish in 33 years of knowing my mother. Meanwhile, Samantha managed to take endless direction from my mother - I don't think anyone else on the planet would have been so nice to her. And I'm sure the direction was not necessary - Samantha knows what she's doing. What this woman did with my hair was pure magic - I'm still not sure how she made it look so full without extensions. Basically, if you're out there wondering whether to go with Beauty at Your Door - please stop wondering. Easiest decision ever. They're so good at what they do, plus they're lovely, patient, wonderful people who make your day better in every way.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Sara · Married on 04/02/2011

I had the pleasure of working with Donna and Samantha who had my bridesmaids and I looking fabulous for my big day. Donna did my makeup with a mix of airbrush and traditional that stayed on with no problem all day...right until I took it off late that night! My hair was also well done and stayed up all day. The price was very reasonable and the ladies were a blast to be around...even at 7:30am! I highly recommend working with these ladies; you won't be sorry!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Michelina · Married on 03/08/2011

Donna was quick in responding to a last minute request and very accommodating to my schedule. I didn't have any trial runs, but could tell just by her website portfolio that she had great experience. My instinct was right! I highly recommend Beauty at Your Door for professional make-up service!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Ann · Married on 11/27/2010

Donna is fantastic! She is friendly, professional and did an amazing job on my wedding day. My makeup looked flawless. She and Samantha made us all feel very comfortable and all the girls hair and makeup was perfection. Thank you Donna!

Sent on 02/11/2011

Erin · Married on 11/13/2010

Both Donna (makeup) and Maritza (hair) did a wonderful job!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Lisa · Married on 11/13/2010

I never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.. thanks to Donna!

The airbrush not only felt like I didn't have any makeup on, it actually made my skin feel clean and fresh. And I did not look "made up" at all. Donna chose the prefect shades to match my skin and dress so that the makeup complemented my whole look.

She was professional, on time, and soooo supportive. I am so glad I chose Donna to do my makeup. I wish I could get married all over again and look like that every day! Thank you, Donna!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Christine · Married on 10/23/2010

Donna and her team were wonderful to work with! Her prices are very reasonable and well worth it. She did a fabulous job on me and all my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 01/02/2011

Carol · Married on 10/09/2010

Donna and her hair-stylist Maritza were wonderful from the very first phone call to the wedding day. Very receptive to the bride's "style" at the trial - wrote everything down so there were no surprises on the wedding day - the bride and everyone else who got their make-up done by Donna looked glowing and natural! Maritza does amazing things with all kinds of hair - the bride's style was perfect for her! Both ladies were a delight to work with - we all had such fun with them the day of the wedding. A true pleasure to work with. I enthusiastically recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Dena · Married on 10/03/2010

we hired donna and her team to help us get ready before my wedding at the inn at longshore in westport ct. i cant say enough good things about donna and her team from beauty at your door. donna has an amazing personality and everyone loves her the second they meet her. she along with her team of hair/makeup artists are all very professional, talented, easygoing and wonderful to work with. we had hair/makeup done for me, my bridesmaids, along with a few family members. we all looked and felt like movie stars!
    i would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2010

Katlyn · Married on 09/18/2010

Donna was fantastic. She is the sweetest woman and extremely talented and professional. She was attentive and always able to answer my questions. I look forward to using her in the future for other events and will be my top recommendation for Makeup in this area.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Jen · Married on 09/18/2010

Overall, Donna Puma was awesome. She did beautiful work and was a joy to deal with. Marissa, who did our hair, was unbelievable and I would absolutely recommend them both.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2010

Donna was so great to work with. She did exactly what I wanted, but better :) The airbrush makeup was flawless and it lasted the entire evening… thru tears at the ceremony to sweating it up on the dance floor. Donna and her team do outstanding work. Samantha did everyone's hair and it came out fabulous. From my mother-in-law to the flower girl everyone loved their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend "Beauty At Your Door" to anyone planning a wedding or event. Thanks Donna and Samantha for making me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I felt like a princess!

Sent on 10/14/2010

jess · Married on 09/04/2010

Donna and her team were amazing and made everyone look their absolute best on the big day!!!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Allison · Married on 07/24/2010

Donna Puma did fantastic make-up! I looked so beautiful the entire day/night! Even after the party I looked as good as when she did it originally. She was so easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2010

Cindy · Married on 07/10/2010

Donna was very easy to work with and friendly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Dawn · Married on 07/03/2010

I'm new to CT, and didn't have any idea of how to find or pick a make-up person. My contact at my reception venue recommended Donna (Beauty at your door), and she was a phenomenal find. A professional and a perfectionist from our first phone call right through my wedding day (7/3/10). I'm a minimalist when it comes to every day make-up, so I was a tad reluctant to have a professional handle my make-up (for fear that I'd look over-done.) Before starting our trial, Donna listened to me, explained what she planned to do, and showed me pictures of what I could expect. She arrived on the wedding day on time (actually, she beat me there) and was ready to go - even when I changed the time slightly at the last minute. I received so many compliments on my make-up throughout the day, and my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful also. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Donna to anyone, and given the opportunity I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Dawn, Norwalk, CT

Sent on 08/03/2010

Odaliz · Married on 06/26/2010

Donna is absolutely amazing! She is very friendly and reliable and she does a fantastic job. I was very satisfied with my makeup and had all my bridesmaids, mom, grandma, aunt and mother in law's airbrush done as well. We all looked so beautiful and I wish Donna could do my makeup all the time! I felt so relaxed on my big day and feel like Donna and I have become fast friends. Her assistant Danielle was also great and my day was very relaxed and happy with lots of laughs. I wish they could have been with me all day!

If you choose Donna for your big day it will be one of the best decisions you've made!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Nalda · Married on 06/05/2010

Donna was absolutely amazing - she came to my house, on a Saturday, on short notice, just to do my makeup for my wedding. She made absolutely sure that I was at my most beautiful for my big day. As a woman of color, I was worried she may not have had much experience with my type of skin, but she was amazing and I looked the best I ever have. Thank you so much Donna! -Nalda T.

Sent on 06/08/2010

liz · Married on 06/04/2010

Donna was great to work with and I would highly recommend her services. She was professional but also fun and very flexible. Went out of her way to accommodate last minute requests by family members. I received a lot of great feedback on my wedding day make up, and I owe it all to Donna.

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • Pansjo77

Giovanna · Married on 05/22/2010

I really enjoyed working with Donna. She made me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. My airbrush make-up looked natural and it felt light on my skin. She was a pleasure to be around and I am glad she was there for me on such an important day! My biggest compliment was from my husband who actually noticed how pretty my make-up looked!

Sent on 06/27/2010

Kathleen · Married on 05/22/2010

Very friendly. Easy to work with. Funny. Great work.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Christina · Married on 05/22/2010

Words cannot explain how amazing my experience was with Donna. From the trial run, she made me feel comfortable and relaxed and beautiful in my own skin. The day of my wedding, she came on site and did airbrush makeup for myself and my 4 bridesmaids. She stayed throughout the ceremony, helped with touch ups, and was absolutely incredible. Many many thank yous.

Sent on 10/22/2010

Robin · Married on 05/16/2010

Donna was amazing! TI loved my make-up. The make-up for my bridesmaids and my mother in law was great. Everyone loved the way they looked! Micheal was amazing for hair! They make a perfect team.

Sent on 06/04/2010