Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair Reviews

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 3
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 4
Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair 5

Carolann · Married on 04/01/2017

Donna and her team went out of their way to ensure our wedding party was taken care of! Donna has heart, she cares and it shows! My wedding party looked stunning! I highly recommend this team for any important event.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Thank you ! It was my pleasure Send some pictures please xopuma

SAMARA · Married on 03/11/2017

I interviewed a bunch of different make up artists and stylist and found Donna and her team. I did my trial with her and her team and she is beyond amazing, fun to work with, flexible, and honestly affordable. My make up was flawless, my hair was amazing for my engagement party. She is doing the make up for my wedding and I would highly recommend anyone who is getting married to look no where else but here!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Thank you .. Ur such a beautiful person xopuma

Karla · Married on 11/05/2016

So I just got my hair and makeup trial done over the weekend! Donna was very flexible with scheduling since I'm running around getting everything done for the big day and with my baby is not the easiest to find the right time for both of us but when I finally met her I felt like I've known her forever. It was not stressful at all and more like two friends getting together over some glasses of wine! When she was done I was so in love with my face and I didn't know I liked my hair so much until after the trial ;-) I can't wait to see everything put together for my big day. Thank you Donna <3

Sent on 10/17/2016

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

It was sooo nice to meet you .. your going to look amazing but them ur already a beautiful person xopuma

Krazii · Married on 09/23/2016

Donna did an amazing job on my show makeup! I am a singer and I love her smokey eye. Great service, with a smile!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jodi · Married on 09/11/2016

Donna was fabulous! She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. We had 7 people having makeup done and everyone looked amazing and my makeup was absolutely perfect! If I were to do it all again, I would choose Donna again. Thank you for everything! -Jodi

Sent on 09/13/2016

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

Donna, yet again, impressed me with her talent, prices and professionalism! I was nervous for this event she did my hair and make up got and she completely set me at ease with her fun personality- I'd highly recommends Donna!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

You can't go wrong when you meet someone that is such a down to earth and understanding person. The airbrush was beautiful and covered even the smallest blemishes. After removing the makeup with a makeup removal wipe my skin felt so soft and did not make my face break out. Puma is so supportive. I would definitely use her for future events.

Thank you Puma xoxo.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Catherine · Married on 04/23/2016

Awesome experience working with Donna Puma and her team this weekend for my wedding! I absolutely LOVED how my hair and make up came out, Donna and Nicole (who did our hair, she was incredible) really listed to how I pictured everything and they exceeded my expectations by far. My bridal party's hair and make up was absolutely stunning, and mine held up through windy outdoor picture taking and hours and hours of dancing, I still looked fabulous at the after party. They are professional and incredibly talented but also they set the tone for a fun, relaxed day of getting ready, made sure we were AHEAD of schedule with time for touch ups before we headed to the ceremony. And my husband thought I was gorgeous, enough said. XOXO thank you Donna.

Sent on 04/26/2016

kailyn · Married on 01/16/2016

She did my makeup for an event and it looked amazing! The airbrush foundation looked amazing, and her eyeshadow skills were unbelievable, my eyes were popping out of my face! She was so friendly and helpful! I never loved my makeup so much as I did that day! Will absolutely use her again!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you sooooo much I loved working with you xo puma

Tara · Married on 11/21/2015

Donna and her team are absolutely fabulous! She's so accommodating, to the extent she flew to Las Vegas to facilitate my needs. Her work is amazing! The airbrush makeup makes my skin look flawless, and whatever look I'm going for - she listens, and she masters it so that i looked perfect for every occasion! Her hair team is amazing - they made me look absolutely stunning! shes very attentive, always there when you need her for a touch up and very organized. Shes always checked in to make sure whatever i needed - she was on it. I absolutely love Donna, and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you Nicole and I loved working with you cant wait to work with you again
    Happy Holdays xo puma

Kathy · event on: 11/19/2015

I haven't felt so beautiful for years! Donna Puma's expertise is phenomenal. I didn't feel like I had a mask of heavy makeup on, she made it all feel so natural, and just fantastic.

With Donna's magic, I felt young, beautiful & vibrant, and it was worth 10 times what I paid her. Not only that, but she was so much fun to be with and she just made the whole event FUN!

I would recommend Donna to anyone with complete confidence!~

Sent on 12/10/2015

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Donna and her hair girls were awesome!! Donna does incredible make-up, along with everything else. She was very personable and made everyone feel so comfortable. Most of my bridesmaids (along with myself) wanted to look very natural and she did exactly what all of us wanted. Her hair girls did fabulous hair as well! I would recommend them anyday!

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • User5560030 · event on: 10/17/2015

Donna does incredible work. She is also fun and personable. My mom, my daughter and I were thrilled with how we looked.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Donna and Lacey were great!!! Amazing makeup and hair for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/20/2015

loved Donna and her team! They conquered our group of 13 ladies!

Sent on 10/21/2015

lois · event on: 05/29/2015

great personality made my daughter feel relaxed and special -- skilled hand and top level professional

Maria · event on: 05/10/2015

Donna is a genuine and talented make-up artist who is personable, fun, funny and all around a great person! I couldn't have been happier with the make-up she did! I looked natural, professional and everyone compliments me on the pictures all the time! I'll be using Donna in the future again and again - that's for sure!

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair's reply:

Thank you Marie I xo working with you !!! thank you for recommending me to your friend xo puma

Donna and team were fantastic - I loved my hair and makeup! My bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful!!!

• patricia

patricia · Married on 05/02/2015

First of all I want to say thank you for making the process very easy. I was happy that we actually got to work with you. I couldn't have been happier
    Thanks you. thank you. thank you.

Sent on 06/21/2015

I looked so beautiful on my wedding day! Donna was always responsive whenever I emailed her. She was very professional and made all my bridesmaids (and mom) look beautiful! My mom was so impressed how she was able to "read" each individual girl and bring out their best features. I can't say enough good things, Donna thanks so much!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Donna and her team did an amazing job!!! everyone hair and makeup came out perfect!!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Leigh · Married on 02/10/2015

Donna was great!! She really worked with me on pricing and did an AMAZING job on makeup and hair as well!!! She even took the extra effort to stay at the hotel the night before my wedding just in the case of weather! I absolutely recommend Her and her amazing team!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Donna and Lacy did an amazing job at my wedding. I received plenty of compliments throughout the night. All my bridesmaids looked fabulous. She worked hard to make sure that we are happy with her services. I highly recommend AIRBRUSH BEAUTY AT YOUR DOOR.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Lee · Married on 12/13/2014

I am the mother of the groom and Donna did a wonderful job on my make up . I can't remember the name of the girl who did my hair but she also did a great job. I got so many compliments. Donna made a very special day even more special.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

Very professional. Great hair and makeup. Friendly and very accommodating! Pleasure to work with. Everyone was very happy. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/28/2014