Agnew Florist Reviews

Agnew Florist 5
Agnew Florist 6
Agnew Florist 7

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

We hired Agnew Florist for our recent September wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with how the flowers came out. Right from the beginning, Dina was very helpful and detailed-oriented, meeting with me to hear my ideas and to suggest ideas of her own! The day of the wedding, Dina and her team brought my bridesmaid's and my bouquets to the house. They also went to the church and reception and decorated there, so I didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend Agnew Florist to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

Dina and her staff did an amazing job with the flowers for both my bridal shower and wedding! She understood my vision and was very accommodating. She met all my requests such as incorporating some sentimental pins to my bouquet and using the many different vases that I already had for the reception. From my bridal bouquets, to the flower arrangements and floral pew bows at church to all the amazing centerpieces and decorations at the reception, I couldn’t have been more pleased. The best part was coming home from my honeymoon a week later to my bouquet just as beautiful as the day of my wedding! I would absolutely recommend Agnew florist for any occasion. Thank you Dina and your amazing staff!
    Lauren

Sent on 09/05/2015

Christina · Married on 02/07/2015

I was so pleased with how our flowers turned out! Dina and the team at Agnew did such a fantastic job. I really didn't know what kind of flowers I wanted, I just knew what colors and that I wanted succulents and a "woodsy" style. Dina took my random ideas and thoughts and made them into works of art! I had a February wedding, so there was a lot of snow on the ground and Dina's bouquets looked stunning against the backdrop of white.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Victoria · Married on 08/23/2014

I'm so pleased and happy to say my flowers for my entire wedding where the best I have ever seen ! I gave my ideas to the owner and she created exactly how I dreamed for my flowers to be! I'm so thankful to have chosen Agnew florist for my wedding . It was an incredible feeling to have received so many compliments on how great the flowers looked.. Very professional,excellent service , nice and friendly staff . I'm honored to say my flowers added and created amazing memories that I will remember the rest of my life ! Thank you so much to Agnew florist and the entire staff !

Sent on 09/20/2014
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/09/2014

Dina and Agnew Florist did an incredible job on our wedding. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and church arrangements were stunning. We received endless compliments about the flowers, and could not be more thankful to have chosen Agnew as our florist! Everything was fresh, gorgeous and beyond our expectations. We planned a long distance wedding, which was very stressful at times. Dina made the planning process seamless, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! We highly recommend Agnew Florist!

Sent on 09/22/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Dina and Agnew Florist! We had no idea what we wanted for our flowers, and Dina was incredibly patient and kind and walked us through our options. I had a million and one questions for her as our wedding approached, and Dina was extremely responsive, accommodating and patient, and made this nervous bride a lot less stressed! We had pre-wedding photos taken at Elizabeth Park, and she delivered our flowers three hours before our wedding so we'd have our bouquets, boutonnieres and wristlets for the photos. She also created flower arrangements on pedestals for our ceremony, a tall flower arrangement for our escort card table, a flower arrangement for the staircase and backs of ceremony chairs and our reception centerpieces. The flowers were stunning - more beautiful than I imagined. We had such a great experience with Agnew Florist, and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Vanessa · Married on 06/28/2014

I recently got married and had Agnew Florist create all the flowers for my wedding. Dina and her team did an absolutely amazing job. My fiance and I had very different views of what we wanted the flowers to be, much to my anxiety. However, Dina took both of our visions and created something beyond what we could have ever imagined together. She was prompt at all three locations; the church was absolutely stunning, the reception was literally like walking in a wedding dream, and the bridal bouquets! I still tear up when I see pictures of them. Dina is not only incredibly professional, accommodating and hardworking, but she is knowledgeable in her field, has an eye for detail and has a creative mind that seems to know exactly what brides (and grooms!) want. She is so incredibly easy to work with, kind and patient, and made a very stressful process seamless. I 100% recommend her to any bride who wants their dream come true, with an incredibly talented and professional florist and team to boot.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Rachael · Married on 04/26/2014

Agnew Florist did a spectacular job with flowers for my wedding. I absolutely loved the centerpieces. Hydrangeas looked great with a mix of the roses from our bouquets. Everything was what my husband and I wanted and couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Agnew Florist :)

Sent on 05/04/2014
  • nogreaterlove

Carol · Married on 01/20/2014

Due to sad and tragic circumstances, my wedding date was changed from next spring to next month. With only 4 weeks to prepare, and not having even begun to plan, Her involvement in my wedding was a huge factor in my being able to find the joy that every bride should feel, no matter what the circumstances may be. Having been a loyal client for years, I had no doubts whatsoever that the flowers and arrangements for my reception would be beautiful and exactly what I visualized. My favorite flowers (peonies) were out of season, but Dina did everything in her power to find them for me, and was able to provide me with a rose that was so similar that I could hardly tell the difference. Dina and her staff has never disappointed me before, but for this occasion, they far surpassed my expectations with the gorgeous floral arrangements, bouquets, and everything else provided, contributing in a major way to the creation of the ultra festive atmosphere of the reception that was so important to me.
    Knowing how many talented florists there are in the Connecticut area, what makes Agnew’s the smart choice is the personal human element that Dina brings to the table and the apparent love for her work that makes Agnew’s better than any other florist in the state can come close to touching.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Becky · Married on 10/19/2013

Dina Daddario, owner / designer, of Agnew Florist did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding flowers. They were creative, unusual and very generous in size from the church alter arrangements to the bridal party bouquets and the table arrangements. Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful they were and they held up beautifully as well. I loved their service and the price was very generous for all that we received.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I were married in July at St. Patrick in Mystic with a reception at The Branford House in Groton, CT. Dina and her staff were amazing and delivered the beautiful flowers without a hitch to all 3 locations (hotel, church, & reception) They were beautifully put together just as I had imagined. She was so easy to work with as I changed my ideas multiple times. She was very thorough with what we needed and her prices were completely reasonable. I had high hopes of including a flower that was not in season and Dina was able to make it work. Agnew Florist was able to give me the peace of mind that all brides need especially in the last month of planning. Such a great experience!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

Dina and her team at Agnew Florist did all of the flowers for my 220-person wedding at the beach in NC on June 8, and we truly could not have been happier with their work. The flowers were just gorgeous, and every little detail was treated with incredible care. We gave them quite a heavy lift as well, from quite a long distance (CT to NC!) and they knocked it out of the park - altar arrangements, pew flowers, centerpieces with individual bottles of loose flowers,9 bouquets and corsages - I could go on. They went above and beyond our expectations and added little details (i.e. silk ribbons tied in bows on the bouquets and pew flowers) that we never would have thought of, but made such a difference. Dina was able to expand on the basic vision I had from a few pinterest photos at the start (knowing nothing about flowers) and turn it into something truly magical. I went in thinking I wanted flowers in basic glass bottles, and Dina went so far as to search online and find unique, inexpensive bottles, order them for us, and build centerpieces that looked absolutely effortless.

The flowers were of such high quality and handled so carefully that even after withstanding the drive from CT and sitting in open air for the entire 80+ degree day and night, we were still able to bring buckets home the next day and fill our house with them. Freesia, roses, peonies (some of the biggest and most beautiful peonies I've ever seen) - I wanted to save every single one!

Lastly, I have to comment on Dina personally. She has such a heart for service and a love for what she does. She takes pride in her work and personally makes sure that you are completely satisfied. And she knows that the most important part of the wedding day is the marriage it's you and your husband. Having dealt with so many vendors who like to make their work about them, it was just wonderful to work with someone who constantly reminds you that she feels truly honored and thrilled to be a part of your wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2013

Dina was such a dream to work with! Our flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Dina was so easy to get in contact with. The moment the flowers were delivered (right on time) everything started to fall into place! I would recommend Dina to any future bride who wants quality flowers at a reasonable price! She kept my budget in mind and now I have the most gorgeous photos to remember them by!

Sent on 07/25/2013

I highly recommend Agnew for your wedding floral needs. Dina was extremely helpful and made the whole process very easy. The flowers that were chosen and the way that she arranged them were breathtaking. Dina was very flexible and worked well with our budget. She did an amazing job, thank you Agnew!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2012

I couldn't have been happier with the flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

They were very helpful with helping me decide what I wanted. I was stunned on the day of my wedding at how beautiful the bouquets and center pieces were. They exceeded my expectations and I would def recommend them!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Dina was fantastic! She was so warm, knowledgeable & helpful. She understood our aesthetic & our budget & stuck to it. I absolutely loved my bouquet & my girls bouquets. We were stunned when we arrived at the Riverhouse to see the amazing arrangements she did there too. They were so much more than we were expecting! Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Jean · Married on 05/28/2011

Agnew's Florist made the prettiest bouquets for our wedding. The flowers were fresh and gorgous! Very professional and they arrived earlier than the scheduled delivery time.

Sent on 10/07/2011
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 05/17/2009

Dina at Agnew Florist was very helpful in creating pieces exactly as I wanted them. Her work is impeccable, and she is very talented. I had some crazy ideas, and she made them all work, and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Kate · Married on 12/31/2010

3.0
      3.5

Agnews did my winter wedding. She was great with giving ideas for the season and helped me stay within my budget

Sent on 01/31/2011