Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography Reviews

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 5
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 6
Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 7

Dale · Married on 09/29/2014

Paul is truly amazing at what he does. Before me and my family travelled to Vegas for our wedding I was undecided but booked Paul to do our shoot, we had a stretched hummer booked at our hotel and Paul turned up at our hotel on time. He constantly spoke with the limo driver throughout the entire 2 hour vegas strip photoshoot which left me and my family at ease and meant we could all relax throughout the entire time without any stress. Paul suggested the order of locations which he thought would be best and it was perfect. His skills and experience spoke for themselves and he showed he had vast experience. I can honestly say that Paul made our day, we had 330 photos taken, he did more than expected, uploaded the photos to a memory stick in our room afterwards and he was chatty, friendly, funny and an absolute joy to work with. I strongly recommend anyone booking with Paul, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/06/2014

Gwen · Married on 09/28/2014

We were just thinking of Paul the other day. I am sorry we didn't get a chance to write our review earlier! Nearly a year after our wedding, we still have yet to put together our wedding albums! Thanks to Paul, we will have many additional beautiful photos to add to our NY wedding albums. We contacted Paul from NY for a last minute fun & romantic getaway to Las Vegas, and he made everything happen with such ease.

Paul is highly recommended, he is truly first class all the way! We LOVED all of the photos he took. He is wonderful to work with, very kind and professional. Paul is an expert photographer, and highly recommended. You will be very happy with his work!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2014

Paul was amazing and took tons of fabulous photos of our special day. He was able to get the most wonderful Elvis minister with Tim and our wedding was fun, meaningful and the photos were beautiful! They were provided immediately and none really needed photoshop but we will see what his magic can do!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Paul was our photographer for our destination wedding on July 8, 2014. He was FANTASTIC! We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Professional, Honest and Talented photographer. It was just my husband and I and Paul went above and beyond for us. We are so happy that we decided to go with him as our photographer. We had our ceremony on the Strip in front of the Bellagio fountains. As crowded as it was, he made sure we felt and looked like we were the only ones there. Our photos came out Fabulous. Even better and more beautiful than I imagined they would. We received so many compliments when we came back home to Jersey. He was prompt and helpful, and had so many great ideas for us. He even took a video of our ceremony. His services are worth way more than what he charges. Before and after we arrived to Vegas, he was always very responsive to our emails and texts and answered all of our questions in detail. Thanks to Paul, our Vegas wedding day was Beautiful, Classy and Memorable. Thank you so much Paul. We were honored to have you as our photographer as well as our witness.

Sent on 07/17/2014

I cannot say enough about how much of a blessing it was to work with Paul. Paul did my wedding photos and blew my husband and I as well as our family members out of the water with his wonderful work.
    Not only was Paul kind and very flexible, but he was on time, professional, and creative. He made our pictures come out so beautiful and asked us to do things that we would never have thought of.
    Additionally, my family and friends, along with all of my other vendors, loved Paul and his work. Everyone complimented how easy he was to work with and get along with. His price is very competitive and he has super fast turn-around when getting your photos back to you.
    Paul is an AMAZING photographer, truly blessed. His work is phenomenal and you will not be dissatisfied if you choose him.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Susan · Married on 02/24/2014

In February 2014, my husband and I met up with Paul at our hotel after we had our ceremony in Red Rock Canyon. He was not only very professional and used every minute of the 2 hours we paid for efficiently, he was quite entertaining. He was very flexible with our timing since we were coming back from our ceremony and weren't sure of the exact time we would arrive. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. Our wedding pictures are so beautiful and people have complimented us on them over the past few years. His turnaround time was very fast. I would recommend him to anyone who wants great quality photographs when visiting Las Vegas.

Sent on 05/22/2017

tina · Married on 01/01/2014

Paul did a amazing job with our pictures. I am so happy with the results. We did a Las Vegas photo shoot for our anniversary. I could not be happier. He was easy to work with. Very friendly. I am a wedding planner in another state and have seen a lot of photographers. I can honestly say he is top notch. He went out of his way to make us comfortable. You will not be disappointing if you book him for your pictures. Time will fly by fast. We did the Neon Graveyard and the Old Mine outside of Vegas. Pictures were amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful day.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2013

Paul did an outstanding job for our wedding photos! I would recommend him to anyone! He is very helpful if you are out of town and need help finding a ceremony/reception location and he responded promptly to my emails/questions. Thanks for doing a great job Paul!

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Myra

Myra · Married on 03/05/2013

Paul went above and beyond what we expected out of our photographer. He was prompt, had wonderful location ideas for the Vegas Strip and made us feel - even LOOK like we were the only couple on the strip. The lighting at the time of day was harsh, but Paul made it work. Our photos are beautiful and the craftsmanship behind them are outstanding.

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • Kristen P.

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2012

Paul is AWESOME; I would recommend him to anyone. He is the type of photographer that really does love what he does. My now husband hates having pictures take and Paul was able to get some great shots of him. I will have to say I was a little scared of booking a photographer that I have never met which us living in FL and him in NV. He was extremely easy to work with is you had any questions he was back with an answer within the hour. He was very prompt and actually was at our hotel waiting on us. Our package was for an hour and a half but by the time he finished it was well over 2 hours and he probably would have kept going if we didn’t have to be to dinner. Since I have been back home I have looked at the picture some many times and love them even more. Thank so much Paul,

Sent on 11/01/2012

Susan · Married on 05/12/2012

Paul was a pleasure to have as our photographer. He was easy to get in contact with even though I live in Florida and he lives in Las Vegas. He took a lot of time to make sure he got beautiful shots of us on our wedding day.

He was prompt and was waiting for us when we made it to our meeting point. Our package was for a two hour Las Vegas strip photo shoot. By the time everything was done he was with us for at least 2 1/2 hours before we had to leave, and then he stuck around longer to transfer all the photos on to a thumbdrive so we would have the pictures to bring back to Florida with us. (That was not in our package, he's just a great guy that wanted us to have photos to bring back home with us)

I havent gotten my prints yet, but I'm sure they will be lovely when we do. Thanks Paul!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Alicia · Married on 08/28/2011

We booked Paul a week before our wedding as our previous photographer that we had booked a few months earlier stopped returning my e-mails, and wouldn't respond to any phone calls either. Paul was more than flexible and we are over the moon for our pictures! Obviously having Paul as our photographer was what was meant to be.
    It was amazing to be able to fly back to Upstate NY the day after our wedding with over 350 images to share with our friends and family. No one believed us that we found Paul on the internet and booked him for such a low cost AND received such professional pictures as well as the digital images and the copywrite release as well.
    Thank you Paul! We felt like you were a close friend after just spending a few hours with you. We'll never forget our wedding day because of you, and we'll both always be able to look through an album of pictures that constantly bring smiles to our faces. Our reception is this Saturday, we wish you were closer so you could shoot more pictures!!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Glenda · Married on 04/28/2011

Paul was easy to work with and provided more than was expected.

CJ · Married on 03/05/2011

It doesn't get any better than Paul. We had a destination wedding in Vegas so I never met Paul before the Wedding, but he was extremely cordial on the phone. On our wedding day, everything was perfect. The pictures were top notch, the guests loved his personality, and Paul even took a little video of key moments! The pictures were delivered promptly. Paul included an awesome photo album and that's what we use today when guests come over to our house. For the price and the quality of the pictures, his services can't be beat! I highly recommend Paul to anybody looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Joanne · Married on 10/10/2010

We planned our wedding from Ireland and travelled over to Vegas for the wedding. Paul was amazing with regular emails pre trip and then from we arrived. He was great with loads ideas and helping with decisions, doing different locations was great, but to get pros and cons before arriving in the city was ideal to give us time to think. Due to the busy 10.10.10 date timings were adjusted with the busy chapels and Paul went that extra mile adjusting his schedule to suit our day. He captured everything we wanted and more, we got an amazing package for a very affordable price, and I shopped around a lot, I had worried that getting a good price could mean we took a chance on quality but this was not an issue, quality and effects were great. Would recommend Paul over and over again, honestly, made our day

Anthony · Married on 02/14/2010

I had never been to vegas and neither had my wife. So we decided to have our wedding there and contacted Paul tobe out photographer. No only was he professional with the photographers. But he also took the time and showed us around Vegas a lilttle and made us feel like part of his family. Since then, we have still stayed in touch with him and would reccomend him to everyone we know that wants any kind of photos taken when they are in vegas.

Marina · Married on 02/14/2010

Paul is simply the best. I'm looking forward to go back to Vegas and get some more pics shoot by him! For the price and quality, you can't beat that deal. He is a great photographer and a wonderful person!

Christine · Married on 04/01/2002

Although Mr. Cichocki did not photograph a wedding for me, he did photograph a mural I created before it was scheduled for demolition. I gave him VERY little notice, he was doing me a HUGE favor and he still treated the gig like I presume he would any other 'big job.' He was very professional, fairly priced and down to earth. Kind of guy you'd want for a neighbor. Thanks again Paul!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Paul was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Vegas for our vow renewal. He's so silly and had us laughing the entire time. He knows his way around Vegas and got us where we needed to go quickly.
    His quick attention to lighting and white balance requires very little if any photo editing or color correcting. He's so talented and you really don't see that often in this day and age of Photoshop.
    I love that Paul gives you the copy write and flash drive with all of the pictures immediately after you're done. He took over 300 pics in about 2 hours time plus the copy write. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Andrea · Married on 02/16/2017

Our photos are so amazing. Absolutely impressed that they did not need any touch ups or editing. Paul is that good. Value is phenomenal! We did the 2 hour Vegas Strip Highlights Photo Tour. And there is nothing to fear about not paying a deposit. The cash only on the day worked out perfectly. Highly recommend Paul.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2015

"Where did you find this guy?" is what our guests were asking. Paul helped make our wedding celebration a success. He is not shy, as he states on his website, thus he became part of our party. He is very knowledgeable about Las Vegas, venues, stores, sights, resorts, and pretty much all you might need to know. He had great communication with us prior to the event, always responding to our texts. When we arrived home from our week long vacation, I was so pleased to see the over 300 pictures he captured at our wedding and party. He captured every precious moment, mostly without me even knowing he was doing it. His professional photography experience shows, with his angles, lighting, background choices, etc. I said once after the wedding, "I hope he got a picture of the cake." Of course, he took several, including close up and different angles...PROFESSIONAL. Thank You Paul. It was great fun! I would recommend booking early with Paul, since he does book solid. In fact, we were the third wedding he shot that day.

Sent on 10/04/2015

We are so glad we chose Paul as our photographer, he was excellent !!! Photos turned out beautiful and we couldn't be more happier.Paul responded to every email and text promptly and showed up on time just like he promised. He was even able to find us an Elvis impersonator very last minute with only one phone call. Thank you so much Paul , we have hundreds of photos to look at and remember our special day.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Alyssa · Married on 11/09/2015

2.5

Paul does an amazing job! I would however recommend getting ahold of him via text or phone call vs email. Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! Paul is also very easygoing and witty. We would absolutely hire him again! We highly recommend him for anyone looking for a Vegas wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/16/2015