Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography Reviews

70 Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography Reviews
  • Christine

Christine Tassia · Married on 10/18/2018

Say "I do" to Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography with Paul

Paul was an amazing photographer to work with, was lots of fun and personable as well. He was knowledgable about all the best places to get photos around Las Vegas, made great suggestions about how to organize the shoot and allowed us to just follow his lead and really enjoy the moment and evening of our wedding without overthinking. Paul knew how to direct us through the photo shoot to get the best shots; we are not the types to do posed sessions and he made it incredibly easy. In 2 hours we got photos at 6 locations along the strip and as far out as the vegas sign! All the photos are amazing and we are so happy to share these images with our friends and family. Unlike many of the wedding chapels photo packages, you get exactly what you want from Paul. In a 2 hour session, we have almost 300 images with full copyright release and all saved on a flashdrive instantly. Amazing and one of a kind honest service!

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 1
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 2

Ja'net · Married on 08/08/2018

Paul was amazing! My husband and I arrived at the reception way behind schedule. Nevertheless, Paul touched based with my parents and jumped right in. Paul captured every moment and every tiny detail. I feel like I relive the reception every time I look at the photos. Paul is professional and personable - everyone enjoyed having him there. I would recommend Paul to anyone without hesitation.

rachel · Married on 08/05/2018

RECOMMEND FROM THE UK .....AMAZING! I don't know what else to say. Paul is a star, he was brilliant with all my family and nothing was too much. Being from the UK we were nervous about booking our wedding pictures with someone we don't know, cant go and see and if any problems nothing we can do. WELL we had nothing to worry about he was beyond our expectations. We got stunning pictures that we will cherish forever on the day! I would 100% recommend Paul to anyone and everyone. Please don't go to anyone else he perfect. He also did my sisters pics the day after :) Thank you Paul so much. Rachel & Chris 5th August 2018, we have added a FEW pictures ( we have over 200)

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 3
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 10
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 11
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 12

Liz · Married on 05/11/2018

Paul was awesome to work with, from the very first time I emailed him all the way through to when until we had our wedding photos taken. We wanted to get married on May 11 in Vegas because that was our 17 year anniversary of meeting, but Paul was not available that day. I had asked him a few months beforehand, but he had a wedding planned already. So he suggested the next day, Saturday, which worked out great for us. We wanted to go out to red rock canyon and shoot. He offered to pick us up in Vegas, take us out to red rock, and then bring us back. But we decided to rent a limo and meet him out there. It worked out perfectly. Paul is a really cool guy, very energetic and really wants to make you happy with the photos taken. All along the way, he shows you what the photos look like. I love that he gives you the USB drive at the end so that you can go look at your photos immediately. The only regret I have is that there are no photos of me alone in my wedding dress out there in nature, but that is my bad for not suggesting that to him. At the time, I never thought of it. I had no hesitation about using Paul due to the reviews I had read beforehand. And you should not have any hesitations either. He helped to make a once-in-a-lifetime experience very extraordinary. Thanks Paul!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 20
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 21
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 22

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth & James! I had a great time with you two out @ RedRock canyon... so sorry we didn't get a "alone" shot of just you! I do normally suggest a pic like that, but was a little off my game that day! :-( Either way thank you again! Paul photo

Ruby · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t thankful enough to Paul.very great photographer and kind ..we love all the photos defenately highly recommended

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 23
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 24
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 25
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 26

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Where to begin.....Paul was in one word AMAZING! I did my best to research the best photographer for our April wedding in Vegas. I have to say he was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. He was affordable, flexible and a joy to work with. He captured every moment perfectly from getting ready in our suite, to our first look photos, to hitting the strip with our entire wedding party to get those oh so desirable iconic Vegas shots. When it came time to capture our shots during our ceremony and reception he really killed it! The variety of shots we ended up with would make you think there were 3 photographers shooting! We have gotten endless complements on the quality of our wedding photos and I cannot thank him enough for the amazing work he did. Also, one of my favorite things about Paul is he gives you the drive at the end of the night containing all of your photos! I had never heard of this before, and it was so awesome to not have to wait to see my photos or be forced to pay extra for the prints. 5 stars all around!! Thank you Paul for your awesome work!

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 27
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 28
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 29
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 30
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 31
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 32

Rio · Married on 04/06/2018

We can not recommend Paul enough and we could not be happier with our beautiful wedding photos from Paul. He was an absolute please to have met, super professional and accommodating. Before travelling from England to Las Vegas, we chatted with Paul via whatapp which was super convenient and he was very quick to respond. He met us straight after our ceremony and we wasted no time getting into the photographs. He worked so quick but the quality of photography was breathtaking. He took beautiful photos on different locations across the strip and had great fun with him the whole time! Thank you so much Paul. It was an absolute pleasure. Rio & Chris Corlett April 2018 xx

Renata · Married on 11/06/2017

Paul was our wedding photographer, and he was really what we where looking for, as we are from Brazil he share his huge experience since when was the best time until where to shoot the best pictures! We are very thankful for his work and sure recommend him for everyone that are looking for a excellent photographer!

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 33
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 34

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2017

I don't know what to say about Paul. He is absolutely amazing and I would recommend him to everyone who is planning their wedding in Las Vegas. We had a total last minute change to the wedding due to the tragedy that occurred and he worked with it like a champ. Paul is so high energy and he makes the photo shoot fun. He knows all the best places to go and how to get to them quickly. We LOVE our pictures, they could not be any better!! If you are planning to get married in Las Vegas.... call this guy for your pictures. You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Cara · Married on 10/03/2017

Absolutely loved Paul. His pictures were amazing and can’t wait to have them printed. He was extremely flexible especially with the unscertainty of not know the time we would be finished from our ceremony. He took us to some beautiful spots on the strip and made the pictures look incredible. I would of definitely paid more for the quality and quantity of pictures we received. He made our wedding an unforgettable experience that we will never forget.

Jony and Cara

Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 39
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 40
    Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography 41

Annie · Married on 09/27/2017

Paul was fantastic from start to finish, it's hard to put into words how amazing he is!! From the very start when we first contacted him about our wedding and ideas we had for our pictures he went over and above to offer us advice and guide us through, he made us feel so comfortable taking our pictures and they turned out amazing, we could not be happier! We had such a good time getting to know Paul, nothing was to much trouble for him. Paul picked us up from our hotel drove us out to red rock canyon for some shots and then onto the strip for a few more before heading back to our hotel. Paul is a wealth of knowledge giving us tips on where to eat drink and things to do whilst we were in Las Vegas we honestly had such a great time with him, it just felt like we were hanging out with an old friend! We could not recommend him highly enough as a photographer our photos turned out amazing! Colin and Annie 27/09/17 xx

Laura · Married on 08/03/2017

I could not possibly explain in words how fantastic Paul is. We had such an amazing time on the strip with him, taking pictures at the Venetian, Belagio and Cosmopolitan. Paul is attentive, energetic, and creative. His photographs are well choreographed and planned, and consequently they look absolutely fanastic. 100% recommended for any couples looking to document their Vegas wedding.

Penny · Married on 06/23/2017

Paul was our photographer for our 30th Vow renewal June 2017. I can't say enough about

Paul was our photographer for our 30th vow renewal June 2017. There are no words to describe how wonderful he is. Great photographer......awesome personality.......man of his word.......very professional! We absolutely love our photos and will cherish them forever. Thanks Paul!!!!
    Bobby and Penny Sims from Atlanta, Georgia

Almudena · Married on 06/22/2017

Great person and great pictures!!
    He spent with us more than 4 hours!!! Always with a smile in his face, traying to do his best!!
    Thanks Paul for everything!!

Brad · Married on 06/19/2017

Truly Amazing man,Outstanding

Christina · Married on 06/15/2017

Paul is absolutely AMAZING!!! I would recommend him to everyone! He was very prompt in answering all of e-mails, which I greatly appreciated since I was planning my wedding from another state. The day of the wedding was even better than we could have imagined. Paul was very good suggesting different shots and poses. All of our pictures turned out phenomenal. My husband and I have received so many complements on them. We have had friends say that they are the best wedding pictures they have seen and that they are jealous that theirs didn't turn out as well as ours. Paul is a fabulous person to have do a a Vegas strip photo tour. Even in the 115 degree heat he had a great attitude and kept the conversation and jokes going. He makes you feel very comfortable with him. I loved that he showed me pictures as we went to make sure that I was satisfied with the shots and how they were turning out. He also let us view all of the pictures before he gave us all of the high res files on a flash drive. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job taking our wedding pictures.

Christopher · Married on 03/18/2017

Paul was phenomenal. We actually hired Paul last minute for our daughters wedding in Vegas. He did not disappoint to say the least. Perfectly on time, very professional, blended so well you never knew he was there, and captured all of the candid shots we wanted throughout the entire wedding celebration. This guys loves his job and it shows!! Thanks again for everything Paul. Sincerely, the Dooley's from Texas.

Megan · Married on 02/08/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer! Paul made it so fun and we felt comfortable with him immediately! He picked us up from our hotel which was so nice! Not only is he a wonderful person he is an OUTSTANDING photographer!! His talent is unbelievable! The lighting in our pictures are perfect and they are not even edited!!! I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and Paul was so accommodating! Being in a big city and not knowing where I was caused me to panic little. Paul noticed if he told me where we are and how long until we reach out next destination it put my anxiety at ease so he did this the whole night! Seriously Paul we can not thank you enough

Camissa · Married on 12/18/2016

Paul is the BEST!!!!! My husband and I came to Las Vegas for our 10 year Wedding Anniversary and Paul professionalism and knowledge of Vegas is Extraordinary!!!!!! We had a Blast and now have some many wonderful photos and memories.. I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for an affordable photographer that knows the profession as well as Paul. When we come back, I will utilize his services again!!!! Thanks Paul
    THE CARSONS 12/2016

Genevieve · Married on 11/25/2016

SO happy we had Paul to our wedding pictures after our ceremony in the Bellagio! The pictures turned out so beautifully and we were so impressed. Paul made us feel comfortable when he was taking the pictures on the crowded strip. The best part is at the end we got ALL the pictures he had taken on a flash drive. If we had bought that many pictures from Bellagio it would've been thousands of dollars! This was the best decision I made for the wedding, the pictures didn't break the bank and they turned out being everything we had dreamed of! I highly recommend going with Paul for your wedding pictures!

Leigh · Married on 11/15/2016

I can not recommended Paul highly enough, his photographs are amazing and his knowledge of the area helps create the best photo. Paul is also a very nice person that goes above and beyond anyone expectations. Thank you again Paul. The McArthurs from the U.K

Myranda · Married on 10/29/2016

Where do I begin to describe our amazing experience with Paul!? He was very professional yet a genuine people person. Our photos are incredible, incredible! Paul knew all the places to stand, ways to pose, and had the iteniary all mapped out. The way he could adjust the lighting, make minor switches to his camera, would make a great photo into jaw dropping. If you are unsure of who to chose for your wedding photography, my suggestion is to book with Paul. You'll have no regrets, we're completely sarisified!!!

Tatiana · Married on 09/20/2016

My husband and I want to express deep gratitude to Paul for making our wedding day unforgettable. Two hours later we ended up having around 400 beautiful pictures that we got right away (without weeks of waiting) and it will be a memory for us and generations ahead! All the pictures are so beautiful, we keep getting compliments on them every day. But who really deserves a compliment is the Photographer for the flawless work!

Paul is a very fun, caring person, he checked in with us the day before we arrived to Vegas and was very responsive. I could feel that we were in the hands of a great photographer who loves his job and cares about his clients! He took us in his car (which was a bonus) to the most beautiful and romantic places in Vegas: Venetian Hotel, Bellagio Fountains, Vegas Sign and many more hidden gem spots. He is a real pro in terms of Photography, not even a one pictures needs Photoshop, pure talent. Paul made sure we make it on time to Bellagio fountain show, he didn't mind running around for us at all and at the end he even participated in a handstand contest with my husband. We all laugh so hard! I highly recommend Paul, not only you gonna have great pictures, but also a fun time!

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2016

My husband and I had a special case in that my health is very unpredictable. So we had to plan this wedding and all the details quick. Paul not only was amazing in working with us to make sure we could have him do our professional pictures, but once we told him the situation and what we were looking for he made several recommendations and basically inadvertently helped to plan the entire event. He is incredibly knowledgeable and more than willing to help. We were so very impressed and we hadn't even met him yet. When it came time to the pictures, he was fun, accommodating and kept us at ease with everything. His every move was thoughtful of us (for example he let us walk thru the hotels to the front in air conditioning while he walked outside to pick up the vehicle and pick us up instead of us roasting more than need be in the heavy dress and my husband in a 3 piece suit). At the end, I am still in awe at the pictures and the fact that he was the most helpful of anyone we spoke to and the most affordable. I cannot imagine going with anyone else!!!! I will say if we go out to Vegas ever to renew, we will definitely have Paul do those pictures as well. PAUL YOU ROCK!!! - Sarah and Mark Judson 9.6.16

Emily · Married on 08/22/2016

We recently came to Vegas from Australia and renewed our vows in celebration of our 10 year anniversary. As it was just the two of us, we wanted to get some pictures at iconic Vegas locations to remember the day and the trip. After some googling we came across Paul. His prices are so reasonable and after spending a few hours with him I can honestly say he is fantastic! He was helpful, funny, and very professional. He was very good in the lead up and booking and so helpful and accommodating on the day. We are so impressed with the photos we received and Paul really knew how to maximize the time and locations we had. He also puts you at ease. The quality of the photos is outstanding. We are so impressed and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone looking for a photographer in Vegas. Thank you so much Paul for being part of a great fun day and providing us with such great images and services. If you are ever in Oz, please look us up!!
    Emily & Jeremy