LasVegasPix Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Makaila
    Makaila L. Married on 08/31/2021

Truly Amazing Photographer

Oh. My. God. Where do I begin? Paul was beyond amazing! He was so awesome and full of surprises! He's such a professional and a passionate photographer who understands and listens to our requests. We had a little trouble with a surprise wedding gift of Mother Nature - suddenly showering out of all the days of the week - yet, he informed me (the Bride) about what was going on and even assured me that everything would be fine (which really helped to ease my nervousness given what was already happening).

Paul was very accommodating and very easy to talk/work with, especially with our photo requests. You have questions? Ask away! You want to change something? Let him know! You have a request? Tell him! My now-husband and I are beyond impressed with how Paul was the entire time he was with us. He even brought us some props to use! How awesome was that!

If you're looking for a photographer that will not just take great pictures of you and your special night and moments, LOOK NO FURTHER. Call, text, or email Paul! RIGHT. NOW. He will not disappoint! He will exceed your expectations at his awesomeness! And to make it even clearer at how amazing of a photographer Paul is, if I can marry my husband again and again, I will pick Paul to be our photographer again AND again!

You're truly are an amazing photographer, Paul! Thank you so much!

Love,
    The Seras
  • J Money
    J Money Married on 04/09/2021

awesome photographer

Paul, was a really good photographer all the pictures came out great. He actually has a lot of great Ideas about different posing, areas to where to take pictures whats going to look good. Good communication skills, very nice guy. He even offered us a ride to the reception after the ceremony. Highly recommend I'm happy for what i paid for.
  • Dominique
    Dominique Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and wonderful

PAUL IS AMAZING and knows what he is doing. Very patience and a joy to be around. Very helpful and take amazing photos
  • Barbara
    Barbara T. Married on 10/11/2019

Highly recommended

Hands down Paul is amazing! I did my research and read nothing put positive things about him. From the start he was very responsive and helpful. Very fun and out going to work with. He was especially great with my 90 year old Dad! I love my pictures and have received so many complements on how wonderful they are.
    Andrej R. Married on 09/20/2019

Fantastic experience, Paul was great!!

Paul was FANTASTIC - from initial contact, helping organize the mobile minister, adjusting to our schedule 100% (we moved initial arrangement for 1 week later), picking us up in the hotel, driving us around Vegas to locations where we wanted to have photos, giving a lot of advice and suggestions, providing all original photos on USB stick at the end of the night. It was just two of us, so we didn't care about most of the stuff offered by hotel/chappel arrangements. We wanted a good time and a lot of memories and Paul provided all that. HUGE RECOMMENDATION!! THANK YOU PAUL from both of us.
    Regina A. Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely the best

My Daughter gott married 8/3/19 we found paul totally by accident and thank goodness we did he became our wedding planner and saved us an enormous amount of money he suggested sunset park and it was amazing he got us our party van drove and took pictures with us the hole way he picked all places for pictures he was with us for 4 hrs and took over 500 pictures and have them to us before the end of the evening the best I have ever experience fun opened and totally interactive with all of us
  • Karen
    Karen L. Married on 04/01/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

Paul was fantastic on our photo tour in Vegas after our wedding. He knew the best spots to go to and made us feel completely at ease which resulted in some amazing natural photographs, the difficulty will be picking what ones to put up in the house as they are all amazing. Communication was great from start to finish, he even had some ice cold water in the car for us. Would highly recommend.
  • Christine
    Christine T. Married on 10/18/2018

Say "I do" to Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Photography with Paul

Paul was an amazing photographer to work with, was lots of fun and personable as well. He was knowledgable about all the best places to get photos around Las Vegas, made great suggestions about how to organize the shoot and allowed us to just follow his lead and really enjoy the moment and evening of our wedding without overthinking. Paul knew how to direct us through the photo shoot to get the best shots; we are not the types to do posed sessions and he made it incredibly easy. In 2 hours we got photos at 6 locations along the strip and as far out as the vegas sign! All the photos are amazing and we are so happy to share these images with our friends and family. Unlike many of the wedding chapels photo packages, you get exactly what you want from Paul. In a 2 hour session, we have almost 300 images with full copyright release and all saved on a flashdrive instantly. Amazing and one of a kind honest service!
  • O
    Oliver W. Married on 09/13/2018

Amazing photographer & great guy

Paul was unbelievable from the off. It's hard to put trust in a photographer when you've not met them and organising something over 5000 miles away for you big day, but fear not. There is an 8 hour time difference between us but communication via Whatsapp made it so easy to co-ordinate. We kept in touch until the big day and Paul turned up on time and within seconds there was a camera in our face taking all of our wonderful photographs.

We had a plan of where we'd like certain photos and Paul made sure we got them all in prior to leaving. As he says on his website, he showed all photos before payment was even discussed and made sure we were happy with everything. Even little things like buying us some water on the strip during the heat as a nice touch.

His photography was amazing but it's also helped by the fact he's a genuine nice guy. He was great to chat to about all things Vegas and very knowledgeable on the area. Look no further and book with Paul! You won't regret it.
    Ja'net Married on 08/08/2018
    Paul was amazing! My husband and I arrived at the reception way behind schedule. Nevertheless, Paul touched based with my parents and jumped right in. Paul captured every moment and every tiny detail. I feel like I relive the reception every time I look at the photos. Paul is professional and personable - everyone enjoyed having him there. I would recommend Paul to anyone without hesitation.
    Rachel Married on 08/05/2018
    RECOMMEND FROM THE UK .....AMAZING! I don't know what else to say. Paul is a star, he was brilliant with all my family and nothing was too much. Being from the UK we were nervous about booking our wedding pictures with someone we don't know, cant go and see and if any problems nothing we can do. WELL we had nothing to worry about he was beyond our expectations. We got stunning pictures that we will cherish forever on the day! I would 100% recommend Paul to anyone and everyone. Please don't go to anyone else he perfect. He also did my sisters pics the day after :) Thank you Paul so much. Rachel & Chris 5th August 2018, we have added a FEW pictures ( we have over 200)
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 05/11/2018
    Paul was awesome to work with, from the very first time I emailed him all the way through to when until we had our wedding photos taken. We wanted to get married on May 11 in Vegas because that was our 17 year anniversary of meeting, but Paul was not available that day. I had asked him a few months beforehand, but he had a wedding planned already. So he suggested the next day, Saturday, which worked out great for us. We wanted to go out to red rock canyon and shoot. He offered to pick us up in Vegas, take us out to red rock, and then bring us back. But we decided to rent a limo and meet him out there. It worked out perfectly. Paul is a really cool guy, very energetic and really wants to make you happy with the photos taken. All along the way, he shows you what the photos look like. I love that he gives you the USB drive at the end so that you can go look at your photos immediately. The only regret I have is that there are no photos of me alone in my wedding dress out there in nature, but that is my bad for not suggesting that to him. At the time, I never thought of it. I had no hesitation about using Paul due to the reviews I had read beforehand. And you should not have any hesitations either. He helped to make a once-in-a-lifetime experience very extraordinary. Thanks Paul!

LasVegasPix Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth & James! I had a great time with you two out @ RedRock canyon... so sorry we didn't get a "alone" shot of just you! I do normally suggest a pic like that, but was a little off my game that day! :-( Either way thank you again! Paul photo
    Ruby Married on 04/28/2018
    I can’t thankful enough to Paul.very great photographer and kind ..we love all the photos defenately highly recommended
    Jessica Married on 04/14/2018
    Where to begin.....Paul was in one word AMAZING! I did my best to research the best photographer for our April wedding in Vegas. I have to say he was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. He was affordable, flexible and a joy to work with. He captured every moment perfectly from getting ready in our suite, to our first look photos, to hitting the strip with our entire wedding party to get those oh so desirable iconic Vegas shots. When it came time to capture our shots during our ceremony and reception he really killed it! The variety of shots we ended up with would make you think there were 3 photographers shooting! We have gotten endless complements on the quality of our wedding photos and I cannot thank him enough for the amazing work he did. Also, one of my favorite things about Paul is he gives you the drive at the end of the night containing all of your photos! I had never heard of this before, and it was so awesome to not have to wait to see my photos or be forced to pay extra for the prints. 5 stars all around!! Thank you Paul for your awesome work!
    Rio Married on 04/06/2018
    We can not recommend Paul enough and we could not be happier with our beautiful wedding photos from Paul. He was an absolute please to have met, super professional and accommodating. Before travelling from England to Las Vegas, we chatted with Paul via whatapp which was super convenient and he was very quick to respond. He met us straight after our ceremony and we wasted no time getting into the photographs. He worked so quick but the quality of photography was breathtaking. He took beautiful photos on different locations across the strip and had great fun with him the whole time! Thank you so much Paul. It was an absolute pleasure. Rio & Chris Corlett April 2018 xx
    Renata Married on 11/06/2017
    Paul was our wedding photographer, and he was really what we where looking for, as we are from Brazil he share his huge experience since when was the best time until where to shoot the best pictures! We are very thankful for his work and sure recommend him for everyone that are looking for a excellent photographer!
    Brittany Married on 10/05/2017
    I don't know what to say about Paul. He is absolutely amazing and I would recommend him to everyone who is planning their wedding in Las Vegas. We had a total last minute change to the wedding due to the tragedy that occurred and he worked with it like a champ. Paul is so high energy and he makes the photo shoot fun. He knows all the best places to go and how to get to them quickly. We LOVE our pictures, they could not be any better!! If you are planning to get married in Las Vegas.... call this guy for your pictures. You will NOT be disappointed!!!!
    Cara Married on 10/03/2017
    Absolutely loved Paul. His pictures were amazing and can’t wait to have them printed. He was extremely flexible especially with the unscertainty of not know the time we would be finished from our ceremony. He took us to some beautiful spots on the strip and made the pictures look incredible. I would of definitely paid more for the quality and quantity of pictures we received. He made our wedding an unforgettable experience that we will never forget.

Jony and Cara
    Annie Married on 09/27/2017
    Paul was fantastic from start to finish, it's hard to put into words how amazing he is!! From the very start when we first contacted him about our wedding and ideas we had for our pictures he went over and above to offer us advice and guide us through, he made us feel so comfortable taking our pictures and they turned out amazing, we could not be happier! We had such a good time getting to know Paul, nothing was to much trouble for him. Paul picked us up from our hotel drove us out to red rock canyon for some shots and then onto the strip for a few more before heading back to our hotel. Paul is a wealth of knowledge giving us tips on where to eat drink and things to do whilst we were in Las Vegas we honestly had such a great time with him, it just felt like we were hanging out with an old friend! We could not recommend him highly enough as a photographer our photos turned out amazing! Colin and Annie 27/09/17 xx
    Laura Married on 08/03/2017
    I could not possibly explain in words how fantastic Paul is. We had such an amazing time on the strip with him, taking pictures at the Venetian, Belagio and Cosmopolitan. Paul is attentive, energetic, and creative. His photographs are well choreographed and planned, and consequently they look absolutely fanastic. 100% recommended for any couples looking to document their Vegas wedding.
    Penny Married on 06/23/2017
    Paul was our photographer for our 30th Vow renewal June 2017. I can't say enough about

Paul was our photographer for our 30th vow renewal June 2017. There are no words to describe how wonderful he is. Great photographer......awesome personality.......man of his word.......very professional! We absolutely love our photos and will cherish them forever. Thanks Paul!!!!
    Bobby and Penny Sims from Atlanta, Georgia

Almudena Married on 06/22/2017
    Great person and great pictures!!
    He spent with us more than 4 hours!!! Always with a smile in his face, traying to do his best!!
    Thanks Paul for everything!!
    Brad Married on 06/19/2017
    Truly Amazing man,Outstanding
    Christina Married on 06/15/2017
    Paul is absolutely AMAZING!!! I would recommend him to everyone! He was very prompt in answering all of e-mails, which I greatly appreciated since I was planning my wedding from another state. The day of the wedding was even better than we could have imagined. Paul was very good suggesting different shots and poses. All of our pictures turned out phenomenal. My husband and I have received so many complements on them. We have had friends say that they are the best wedding pictures they have seen and that they are jealous that theirs didn't turn out as well as ours. Paul is a fabulous person to have do a a Vegas strip photo tour. Even in the 115 degree heat he had a great attitude and kept the conversation and jokes going. He makes you feel very comfortable with him. I loved that he showed me pictures as we went to make sure that I was satisfied with the shots and how they were turning out. He also let us view all of the pictures before he gave us all of the high res files on a flash drive. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job taking our wedding pictures.
    Christopher Married on 03/18/2017
    Paul was phenomenal. We actually hired Paul last minute for our daughters wedding in Vegas. He did not disappoint to say the least. Perfectly on time, very professional, blended so well you never knew he was there, and captured all of the candid shots we wanted throughout the entire wedding celebration. This guys loves his job and it shows!! Thanks again for everything Paul. Sincerely, the Dooley's from Texas.