Afford-A-Booth - Photo Booth/DJ/Lighting Reviews

55 | Delaware, OH

55 Reviews for Afford-A-Booth - Photo Booth/DJ/Lighting

Jenny · Married on 07/15/2017

Damon was great! He played the music that we wanted and kept people on the dance floor. The dance floor was full the whole night! I messed up on my instructions for the introductions (added more people to introduce 5 minutes before reception started), but he was very professional and was still able to make the changes on a short notice. Affordable price as well! Book him now!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tabitha · Married on 05/21/2016

demon did a really great job at r wedding.. I would recommend him to everyone.. very nice and his staffeta at the photo booth was very nice also all and all it was the best night of are lifes..

Sent on 07/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I could not have asked for more! Daemon was professional helpful patient and accomidating. Even now, weeks after our wedding we still hear amazing compliments about how great the music selection was!

Thank you again!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Damon was excellent! He responded to my initial phone call in a matter of minutes. He was communicative throughout the song selection process and leading up to the event. On the night of the wedding itself he was great, played the very specific songs I asked for and kept people on the dance floor.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Lynsey · Married on 07/05/2014

Damon was a great DJ! He checked in with me throughout the night about music and events going on. He was professional and still interacted well with guests! I would recommend hiring Damon for any event!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kathryn · Married on 06/21/2014

Damon was great! Since I was planning out of town the online planner was so helpful. On the day of the wedding Damon made sure the reception ran smoothly which helped alleviate my worries for the evening. He was very helpful and we had an amazing party because of his great music and service! We are so grateful!

Sent on 07/13/2014

tanita · event on 06/07/2014

It was a great decision to get a photo booth for my nieces graduation it was a hit Afford a booth was very professional and the attendant Josh was fabulous and he was early and set up quickly very Josh was very nice and friendly to all the guest I would definitely recommend their services to anyone to use and will also be using them in the future Thank you Afford a booth.....

Sent on 06/24/2014

Our Photos came out so nice! Thank your Guys!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Grace · Married on 12/20/2013

Was absolutely AWSOME. Definitely someone I would use again in the future. Couldn't have been happier with his service!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Sara · Married on 10/12/2013

We had an absolute best service from Damon and his staff with the photo booth and DJ, very flexible and went with the flow of the evening. We will and always recommend Afford-A-Booth to anyone and we would use them again in a heartbeat for any other events.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2013

There are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding, and Damon made the DJ and music selction so much easier. The responsiveness and attention to detail was amazing, between the online planning tool, the emails and when necessary a quick phone call I was able to feel confident that the music would be perfect for our big day. On the day of, Damon was there 2 hours before the cermony to get set up and make sure that everything was working properly. He had everything covered, and made sure the day ran smoothly. He was very involved and kept the crowd going during the reception and found a way to incorporate the songs we had requested with the requests or the guests. I couldn't have been happier with how the night went, and the great music was a huge part of that. I would recommend Afford-A-Booth to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Patricia · Married on 06/29/2013

Afford - A - Booth was perfect. They traveled over 2 hours to do our wedding. They were professional, fun and courteous. If you are trying to decide whether to spend the money I would so do it and cut back somewhere else. This was a huge hit at the wedding and a wonderful keepsake for the Bride and Groom.

Sent on 07/02/2013

i wanted extra lighting effects to be done at the reception for my wedding and what this company did was absolutely amazing. I had no idea it could look as good as they made it. It looked so classy and top notch.
    the photobooth was a success and everyone had a fun time with all the crazy props which are def a must thing to have if youre going to have a photobooth.
    some of the song choices werent my style but for the most part I think everyone enjoyed the entertainment and had a blast.!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Stephanie · event on 04/26/2013

Damon was so easy to work with and very accommodating. He was willing to stay up for an after-prom event from midnight till 3 am. Everything went smoothly from booking to set -up to clean- up. I compared his prices to a few other companies that service our area and his was the most affordable. I highly recommend Afford-a Booth!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Diana · Married on 04/26/2013

Awesome service!! Great with all the guests!! Extremely satisfied with the whole experience!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Joe · Married on 09/22/2012

Afford-A-Booth was nothing but great from start to finish. We shopped around prices and reviews quite a bit and decided on these guys because of their fair prices and high praises from other customers. They provided both the DJ services and the Photo-Booth services for our wedding. The DJ was great; he had an awesome personality, was very professional and played great music. The photo booth was a huge hit. The lady working the photo-booth was very pleasant and fun, everyone at the wedding took turns in the booth, it was well worth it as we have great photo memories now forever. My wife and I highly recommend Afford-A-Booth for both their DJ and Photo-Booth services, they are top notch!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Cortney · Married on 09/08/2012

I (and the guests) loved having the photobooth at the reception. My only regret is that my new Husband and I never got to take a picture, not Afford-A-Booth's fault, but ours. We loved having the scrapbook to look at afterwards and the DVD is nice to have. My only suggestion is for Afford-a-Booth: make sure to tell your attendents that when a plated dinner is purchased for them... either eat it or take it home. Brides do NOT like to waste money. ;) Thanks again for everything!!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Kadie · Married on 08/31/2012

I thought they did a great job. Everyone was pleased. They gave everyone in the group a picture unlike some places that only give the group one :D

Sent on 09/11/2012

Genelle · Married on 08/10/2012

Afford-A-Booth was awesome!! Shelley and Damon are incredibly friendly and easy to work with. By far the best vendor we worked with during our wedding planning process. The photobooth was a huge hit- everyone loved it and had so much fun. The CD with all of the photos that we recieved upon our return from our honeymoon was so much fun to go through together. Damon did the music for our ceremony and reception and did an incredible job playing what we wanted and including requests from guests. Thank you! I will be recommending to everyone.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Jenny · Married on 07/28/2012

They did an amazing job and were so friendly! They even stayed late without charging because there was a constant line!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Heather · Married on 06/09/2012

They were awesome! I am so happy for my photobook. Lots of fun pictures and memories that I would not have if it wasn't for them. I would tell any bride that this is a must have for your wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2012

They were on time and friendly and very professional. I like
    that they provided a copy of the pictures to each participant and
    even sent a cd which included pictures of all of the wedding
    guests who had their picture taken as well as an album for
    the bride and groom. The attendant was very nice and
    professional. I would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Sue · event on 04/21/2012

Loved the booth it was a big success

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Chandra

Chandra · Married on 11/12/2011

Everyone at the reception loved the photo booth and we even asked them to stay a bit longer so that more people could get their pictures taken! Loved it!

Sent on 12/01/2011

s · Married on 10/22/2011

very pleasent to talk to and work with. so much fun and compliments from all guests... the most fun they had at a wedding per guests. nothing but laughter and giggles heard. highly recommend. :)

Sent on 10/31/2011