Adriana Fontes Reviews

63 | Chandler, AZ

63 Reviews for Adriana Fontes

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2011

Adriana was really wonderful to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She was very professional throughout the whole wedding process! She did the make-up for my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself. I've had my make-up done before, but I had never felt more beautiful. It was such a great experience!
    Our hair was done by a partner of Adriana's, Marissa Gervais, and she did such a beautiful job, too! I continuously recommend them both!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Roushan · Married on 12/31/2010

Amazing! Adriana is such a joy to work with and is so great at what she does! She initially did my consultation for my engagement pictures and I couldn't believe what a great job she did. It is hard to find someone who is able to put on makeup that fits your stye and taste. She has an incredible ability to do that! It was just what I would have hoped for! I loved how my makeup looked for my pictures and it photographed so beautifully. I was surprised how my skin felt! It was very smooth and didn't feel like I had a lot of make up on, yet it lasted all day. I knew she would be perfect for my wedding day! Adriana and her assistant did the makeup of my entire wedding party, including the moms. Everyone loved their makeup and was asking for her information!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2010

Adriana was amazing!! Words cannot begin to describe the way Adriana made me look on the most important day of my life. Adriana was on time, professional, and kind. Most importantly, her skill and artistry is heads and shoulders above the rest. I would recommend Adriana in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2010

Adriana was amazing to work with! She did a FANTASTIC job on myself and my wedding party. She made us all look so beautiful! She is affordable and SO talented. She has a very calming, fun presence that you definitely need on your wedding day. She is extremely professional, and always right on top of things. She will not disappoint you, she is truly gifted when it comes to making anyone look gorgeous!

Sent on 09/27/2010
  • Jessa537

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2010

I could not have been happier with Adriana and my wedding makeup. I don’t regularly wear very much make up and was nervous that I would feel uncomfortable with a lot of makeup and not look anything like myself but Adriana made me look and feel absolutely gorgeous. Everyone kept telling me that I was the most beautiful bride they had ever seen which may be something people tell all brides but they also kept saying how unbelievable my mom looked and Adriana did her makeup as well. The whole experience was perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2010

N · Married on 03/27/2010

Adriana is a sweetheart!! I would highly recommend her. She is reasonably priced and really provided me with exactly the makeup look I wanted. If you are looking for a pretty, natural makeup look-she is your girl! Lashes were included too-bonus! Adriana was professional and on time. My bridesmaids and I had such a fun, relaxing time before the wedding and Adriana was a large part of that. She will travel to your home for a makeup trial and to the site of your wedding. Prior to finding Adriana (thanks to a fellow bee); I had a horrible makeup trial so I am so happy that I found her. Finally, my makeup lasted throughout the night, with few touch-ups needed. She does offer a package where she will stay throughout the night and touch-up your makeup as needed.

Sent on 04/29/2010
  • melissa

melissa · Married on 03/19/2010

No words can describe how greatful I (as well as everyone involoved in the wedding) was to Adriana for being there on our special day. She was the first and only makeup artist that I booked a consultation through just from reading one long review on this website about her. She not only was a makeup artist but a participant in our wedding craziness!! She help the little boys who were in the bridal party put on their boutineers. She was always touching up someone in the bridal party for pictures (even if she just did it a minute before). She paid attention to everything. When we were getting pictures taken after the ceremony she made sure my hair was still in place (she was not the hair stylist either!), my dress looked good and people were positioned nicely. I wanted her to stay for the reception...but I think she stays true to her professionalism. If you are looking for a great, talented, beutiful, kind hearted, and wonderful makeup artist Adriana Fontes is the one to pick. No...Im not a realitive or friend of her's...just a very happy and greatful bride whom is extremely pleased with her choice.

Sent on 03/20/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2009

Adriana did a wonderful job of making my girls and me look gorgeous on my wedding day. She actually listened to what we wanted and delivered it flawlessly. Adriana added to the fun and excitement that was going on during the pre-wedding primping; it was like just having another friend in the room. \r\n\r\nI highly recommend Adriana to enhance your beauty for your wedding day. She\'s talented, reliable, friendly, and reasonably priced (I hired her to stay until the end of the ceremony, and I consider it a bargain for everything she did). My makeup stayed on and looked great after a long night of dancing at the reception and the after party.\r\n\r\nThank you for everything, Adriana!

Sent on 01/16/2011

Dianne · Married on 05/21/2009

I found Adriana through endless trolling the web for makeup artists in the east valley area of Phoenix. I thought she had an exceptional website and she offered a “package” that included staying at the ceremony and reception for touch ups. She came to my daughter’s house for the trial on the day of the bridal shower. She did an exceptionally nice job of the makeup that day, so she was hired.

On the day of the wedding she arrived early at the hotel where we were staying. She set up her makeup kit in the living room of one of our suite and went to work on the mother of the bride, maid of honor, and bride. She worked calmly and quickly, she was a wonderful quieting influence. When my daughter’s makeup was completed she was upset that it didn’t look “natural” and she didn’t like the eye shadows coloring. (Wedding makeup has to be heavier than usual for photos, this was difficult for the nervous bride to understand.) Adriana didn’t blink an eye, she quickly changed the colors and re-did the lip color and gloss.

Adriana came to the ceremony venue and was helpful in many ways in setting up, helping the bridal party to dress, retouching everyone immediately before and after the ceremony. I asked her to provide a special service: she poured 2 glasses of champagne for the bride and groom and led them from the chapel exit door to the bride’s room, so they could have a few minutes of private time immediately after the ceremony. She stayed in the background for touch ups and truly did an outstanding job.

Adriana Fontes was the most professional of all my daughter’s wedding vendors. She responded immediately every time we contacted her by e-mail or telephone. Adriana gets an unqualified A plus for her makeup talent, calm demeanor, and above excellent service.

Sent on 05/27/2009

Gretchen · Married on 03/14/2009

I had no idea I could look that beautiful.

I could go on and on about how great Adriana is, but that pretty much says it all.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Kathry · Married on 05/10/2010

Adriana Fontes Makeup Design was absolutley AMAZING!They was very quick to return my emails.They were super friendly, knowledgeable and professional.I am so happy I found them.

Sent on 06/27/2010
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 02/26/2011

Adriana is awesome! She did my makeup for my bridal shower as my trial for the wedding and it looked great. On the wedding day she was so patient and helpful with all 7 of my bridesmaids and even put a little bit of my makeup on my flower girl too! She's so sweet and makes sure you love the way you look.

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/12/2009

I didn't realize what it was going to cost to get my make up done, but checked out and Adriana was average for getting it down. When I scheduled to meet with her for the consultation she was wonderful to work with and it was so much fun trying out different looks and ideas. The day of the wedding my make up was flawless, and for never wearing fake eyelashes before it really helped set the look in my pictures for the wedding. Adriana was wonderful and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/16/2009