Adornment Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Cathleen B. Married on 06/25/2022

Government Camp wedding

As MOB living in Texas they were a godsend, helping me plan a wedding from so far away!
  • Morgan
    Morgan P. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Planning Team!!

Carisa and her team of rockstars at Adornment Events are so incredible. During our first phone call with Carisa, I could tell how much she cared about providing fantastic wedding day experiences for her couples, and how detail oriented she is. Throughout all of the planning process she was beyond helpful and was truly a joy to work with. She answered all of my (many) questions with positivity and enthusiasm as if we were the #1 thing on her mind.

When planning a wedding you have so many vendors that come together to create your special day. Carisa and her team were the glue that brought our entire vendor team together. Having her manage the communication across the vendor team and work behind the scenes to make sure everything was set up according to plan was amazing. Having worked in the event industry in the past, I knew that inevitably there would be some curveballs thrown at us during wedding week/day. Carisa handled these curveballs with grace and a "get it done" attitude.

I HIGHLY recommend Carisa and the entire team at Adornment Events. It was a joy to work with them while planning our wedding and we are so thankful for their hard work making our dream day a reality.
    Alyssa D. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carisa + team are the best in the biz

I absolutely LOVED working Carisa and her team at Adornment! They were able to tailor their services specific to our needs for our wedding and Carisa is an OH in this area and knows everyone, she had the best connections and really made the planning process stress-free! And she handled the stressful day of things for us with ease. Her team executed details and suggestions that were exactly what we were hoping for for our mountain top wedding. Her and her team were even prepared when rain ended up being in the forecast and pivoted things so seamlessly like it was meant to be that way all along. Very happy bride and groom here!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 05/27/2022

11/10 Experience!

Coming up with the words to describe what an amazing experience my partner and I had with Carisa and her team is truly difficult. I worked with Carisa for an entire year planning three large out of town events at Coopers Hall, CH Northeast, and Amaterra Winery. From negotiating with venues, vendor referrals, to bringing a vision to life, directing us to things we never would have thought of, sticking with our budget, and providing relief to my anxious personality-Saying Carisa went above and beyond is a gross understatement!!

Adornment events made our entire experience flawless and on the actual event days, even when things went wrong- we never knew because her team handled everything from point A to point Z. They made it so we could focus on celebrating and be completely present with our loved ones!

It’s been almost a month since our wedding and I’m still receiving calls from guests regarding how flawless and beautiful our events were.

I would rate Adornment more than 5 stars if it were possible- 11/10 experience all around. Run don’t walk.
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

Carisa and the entire Adornment team were the best decision we could have made to plan our entire wedding from start to finish! Our destination wedding in Oregon was everything and more than we could’ve asked for. Carisa is nothing short of amazing! She took the time to get to know us personally and put together our dream wedding just the way we had imagined it! She was very attentive and organized at setting up meetings and she took care of the entire wedding day details, all my husband and I did was get to take in the day and enjoy it. I would definitely recommend adornment events for your big day, they’re kind, very professional and now lifelong friends.
    Toni K. Married on 03/12/2022

Superb!! On top of it.

Best decision ever. Worth every penny.
  • Angelynn
    Angelynn C. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Planner

We all know trying to plan a wedding is quite a daunting task. I was a little overwhelmed when I started the journey, but overall so glad I was able to connect with incredible vendors. I would have hired Carisa and her team for full planning if I could. It wasn't in our budget due to life and the pandemic. But, so happy we hired them as our partial planning team. Everyone we worked with was kind, understanding, and flexible with our ideas. My husband and I had a particular theme we wanted, and they helped us create the perfect environment. So grateful to have found Adornment Events!
  • Matt
    Matt S. Married on 09/25/2021

Incredible Partners for Our Wedding

We were thrilled with the creativity, thoroughness, and attention to detail (among a hundred other things) that Carissa and her team at Adornment Events brought to planning and creating our wedding day. The time they spent getting to know us, our style/aesthetic paid off wonderfully in a stellar experience that we shared together as well as with our guests.

Organization was key to keep “all the plates spinning” – we couldn’t have done it without them, and with results that exceeded our dreams. Thank you!
    Allana S. Married on 09/18/2021

Flexible and awesome!

Carisa and team were great coordinators for our wedding. We had so many back and forth changes with covid, venue, guest count, etc. - even up to the morning of, and they were flexible and made it come together so seamlessly! As someone who is very type-A, I felt really relaxed. Truly, I did not worry about anything... Carisa gave me the right amount of updates but also allowed us our space to be in the moment and just enjoy the day as we were getting ready. They were so creative with last minute locations for our guest book, neon sign, re-purpose of florals, etc. etc.
    Bryce A. Married on 08/27/2021

Wonderful and stress free

Everything was great ! The team was helpful and was able to think quickly when times had to be changed they went well above expectations
    Lori J. Married on 08/27/2021

The perfect wedding!

It was the perfect wedding and weekend. Adornment Events with Carisa and Kelsey made it all come together so magically for my daughter’s wedding. I truly got to enjoy the moments and not worry about anything except being there with my beautiful bride and daughters. They offered great suggestions throughout the planning process! I could not be more pleased with their expertise making the wedding a perfect day!
    Caroline B. Married on 07/18/2021

Best Team Ever

I cannot speak any more highly of Carisa and the Adornment Events team. When I say our wedding day was executed with no problems - I truly mean it! We had the most perfect day, and absolutely everything was taken care of by the adornment team. Not a singular thing went wrong (much to my amazement). The Adornment team was so supportive throughout the entire wedding planning process and helped make my new husband and I's dream wedding a reality - going above and beyond to help me stay within my budget while focusing on intentional and impactful design decisions. I wish I could do it all over again just to have more time to hang out with the adornment team and their vendors! Truly the best addition to the wedding and I could not imagine doing it without them. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone!
    Riana D. Married on 06/26/2021

Phenomenal!

The absolute best decision I made during wedding planning was to work with Carisa and the Adornment Events team. I don't know if I would have made it without them. My husband loved working with them too! I love that he was included in the design discussions and it wasn't just left to the bride. I would work with them again and again and highly recommend Carisa and the entire Adornment team!
    Lilly T. Married on 06/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

ADORNMENT EVENTS- 12/10 would recommend!

If you are questioning getting a wedding planner take this review as a sign that you need to hire Carisa and her team right away! We were a couple who got engaged at the height of COVID and decided to plan when everything was locked down. Because we weren't able to visit venues or talk to vendors face to face, we had to put our complete trust in Carisa to take our multiple wishes and thoughts into a real life plan. She and her team went ABOVE and beyond. They recommended high quality vendors who matched our needs (their partner DJ- Josh knew how to read the room perfectly to keep the party going). They anticipated questions we did not know to ask. Carisa and her team created multiple plans because the COVID restrictions evolved day by day, putting our nerves and worries at ease that no matter what happened they would make the day magical. Our day was so magical and there is no way we would have been able to put together such an organized and stress free day without her help
  • Derek
    Derek A. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have dreamt of a better experience.

The Adornment team throughout the entire process were professional yet personal and we felt like we were in great hands. Our wedding day was magical! We have already recommended them to our close friends.
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 06/01/2021

Absolutely amazing

Carisa and her team were amazing to work with. When I first began planning I though I could handle everything on my own and quickly learned that having someone to help was a must. I was trying to plan a small elopement from out of state and was becoming overwhelmed not only with all the choices but the constant changes with all the covid regulations. It was great to find someone in the area that was so knowledgeable and able to help me every step of the way. I changed my mind a millon times, went back and forth between options multiple times and Carisa was so understanding and patient the entire time. The girls at adornment events were truly a god send and helped create an absolute fairy tale day!
  • Deanna
    Deanna B. Married on 05/23/2021

Adornment was the Natural Choice

Carisa and her team pulled off my dream wedding amidst changing COVID restrictions! Throughout the whole process of planning I felt heard and knew that they were working hard to give us everything we needed. We had searched and searched for a violin trio, Carisa found one in a week, on the island, under budget! They work quietly behind the scenes and are fabulous to engage with, work alongside and collaborate with. She and her team work incredibly hard and are a great value; we got more than what we paid for. They surround you with joy and positivity the whole process.
  • Jonna
    Jonna R. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing Experience with Adornment Events

Carisa and her team went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding day FLAWLESS. From our very first phone call, I felt my burdens lift and felt assured by her confidence, knowledge and experience that she and her team would orchestrate a successful wedding. It was, by far, the best money we spent! I was able to feel relaxed and truly enjoy the full day, knowing Carisa had everything under control and was steering the ship. They thought of every detail and made everything feel personal. It was amazing to not have to worry about setting anything up or taking anything down after the event. We were able to visit with our guests and relish this memorable day without worrying about anything. That is priceless! Carisa and her team were so positive, optimistic, cheerful and kind... they were truly a pleasure to work with and we feel so fortunate to have been able to hire them. I recommend them without any hesitation. Truly TOP NOTCH!
  • Shadee
    Shadee A. Married on 04/05/2021

Amazing Event Planning!

Carisa and her team of planners at Adornment Events/Adornment DJs were absolutely wonderful to work with through our wedding process. They made everything so simple and easy, and were very responsive from the start. Their team is organized, skilled, and has an eye for each of their clients taste. They are so personable, and enjoy getting to know their clients on a personal level to make their day perfect for them! They were willing to help us with anything, from scheduling, working with all of our vendors with ease, down to the very small details so nothing was missed. Very worth the value of their packages and I highly recommend their services.
    Camille Married on 03/07/2021

Amazing team!

Carisa and her team were awesome to work with. I truly don’t know how all the personal touches of our wedding would have gotten done without them. She was there to answer questions and was the perfect point person for all concerns and questions that arose throughout the day. While I am sure there were small issues that came up, I didn’t hear about a single one because the Adornment team was able to handle everything for me so I could fully enjoy our special day. I would highly recommend to any bride that they spend the money on a planner, and I would definitely suggest the Adornment team. They made my wedding as stress free as possible, not to mention they are just plain fun to have with you on your big day. Thank you Carisa and team!
    Stephanie L. Married on 09/09/2020

Best ever.

The only thing engaged couples need to know about Adornment Events is that they should hire them. Carisa and her team are simply amazing!! From the early stages of the planning process, to the actual day of celebration -- everything was fantastic. We absolutely loved our experience working with Carisa. Seriously guys, HIRE THEM!
    Emily J. Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing Event Coordinator

We are so thankful to Carisa and her team for their expertise, kindness and attention to detail. This allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest! I loved working with Adornment Events.
    Auschere Married on 12/15/2019

Totally worth it

You wrote a review for Adornment Events 3 weeks ago
    5.0 star rating12/17/2019
    Carissa and her team are AMAZING. We were going back and forth about hiring a day of coordinator and I am so glad we did. Before the event we had a meeting with Carissa and she helped us finalize our to-do list and made it clear what she was taking over on the day of. Leading up to the event she was super responsive and helped calm all of my last minute nerves about things going well.

On the day of she and her team were a dream. They made sure everything was set up exactly the way we wanted it and all I had to do was let her know about something and it happened. She also helped solve problems such as running out of wine, losing a keg, and whatever else may have happened that I don't know about because she is that good. I am so thankful that we hired Adornment events for our wedding. They truly allowed us to fully enjoy each other and all of our guests.
    Robin L. Married on 11/05/2019

Best Day of Coordinator!

We knew from our first call with Carisa that she was going to be absolutely phenomenal as a Day of Coordinator. In our phone call, she asked My fiancé what he was one thing he most wanted from our wedding - no other coordinator we interviewed asked him about his wishes. We knew from then that Carisa and her team would be perfect for us.

In the few months leading up to our wedding, we kept in touch via email and when we had our 30 day planning call, she was able to create a timeline on the spot, which allowed me to stay sane as I finalized the other details. The week leading up to the wedding, Carisa and her team made sure they had all the vendor contacts and details they needed to make the day go smoothly. We never once heard from Carisa or her team on the day of our wedding until we arrived at the venue, which was set up beyond my wildest dreams. Her team was able to take my vision and recreate it better than I could have imagined. Carisa, Molly and Cheryl were beyond professional working with us, our family and friends, and our vendors and are so much fun to work with. Not once did they come to us with any issues that may have arisen, and know how to have a good time, providing me with a crown and flowers to walk out with. Even when I became a bit anxious right before the ceremony, Carisa was able to take time out of her duties to talk with me and reassure me that everything would be perfect.

I cannot recommend Adornment Events enough; they are by far the best!
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Married on 10/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring a coordinator wasn't in our original plan, but I can't imagine how we could have done it with out Carisa and team!

Carisa and her team we instrumental in keeping my wedding day perfect! My now Husband and I originally weren't considering a wedding coordinator, but as we got closer to our big day we realized that we couldn't do it alone. After meeting with four other Portland event companies, We found Carisa at Adornment Events and scheduled a meeting to discuss her month-of-coordinator package. it was PERFECT. We had already done all of the big stuff on our own - all vendors contracted, wedding invites sent out and even my dress was ready. So we were simply looking for someone to help us tie everything together and be the point of contact for our vendors the day of. Carisa and her team went well beyond that! She took control of all of our contracts and coordinated with every single vendor so no one was out of the loop on the day's timeline. Carisa was always responsive to my emails - even if I nervously messaged her 3 times in a row with another forgotten question. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I know that the Adornment Events team played a very large role in that! If anything went wrong that day, I had absolutely no idea of it and that's exactly how it should be.
illustration stars