Adore Wedding Design Reviews

10 | Chula Vista, CA

10 Reviews for Adore Wedding Design

Robert · Married on 05/13/2017

Hiring Ashley was the second-best decision we made since the proposal! Ashley was simply amazing, she was extremely responsive throughout the crazed process never missing a call, text or email from either me and/or my husband. Her network of vendors: DJ, Band, linen, photographer, choreographer, venues…. was extensive and all able to work within and exceeded our expectations. This made the entire wedding planning process so much easier. Ashley’s calm approach, assurance, and attention to detail was beyond what we could have ever expected and she was there every step of the way. Perhaps, on second thought, hiring Ashley was the BEST decision after all!

Ruth · Married on 07/16/2016

Being highly motivated and particular individuals, my wife and I initially tried to do all our wedding planning on our own, but quickly found that we were in over our heads. We realized that we were complete novices at wedding planning - as most couples are - and we found Ashley during our search for a coordinator. We hired her about 4 months before our wedding for her "Awaiting Bliss + Design" package, which is her 1-6 month coordination package; my wife decided that her calm and easy going demeanor would be good to work with.

After hiring Ashley, we quickly found how dedicated she was to our wedding. She was in frequent communication early on, including meetings during which she listened to my wife's ideas for the image and theme of our wedding, after which she created a custom design for our ceremony and reception. She drew from her extensive network of vendors to help us fill the gaps we still needed, never being pushy and giving us 100% control over who we wanted. Throughout the process she remained easy to contact and catered to our own busy schedules. She kept us on budget and helped us save money through her connections with vendors and her own storage of decorations.

During out wedding day, Ashley was a complete Godsend - even personally moving chairs from the ceremony to the reception! Throughout all the unexpected issues during the day, Ashley had a back-up plan and was able to troubleshoot so well that our guests had no idea when things didn't go as planned. At the end of the night, our guests were repeatedly telling us how it was the most gorgeous, sentimental, and fun wedding they've attended - all thanks to Ashley.

If you're looking for a friendly coordinator with extensive networks in the San Diego wedding community, dedication to your special day, good organizational skills, and the ability to create a custom wedding that is better than what you can imagine - contact Ashley!

Gina · Married on 06/19/2016

Ashley did such a fantastic job with our wedding!! She worked with us as a day-of coordinator, which also meant keeping on top of things weeks prior, and communicating with us from the day we signed with her (and answering all of our nervous questions and giving us helpful advice!). My husband & I were long-distance at the time, and I was finishing out my graduate studies, which meant it was an especially hectic time for us, and having Ashley there along the way was tremendously reassuring. Aside from being organized, professional & artistic (which are essential traits in a coordinator/planner), she is also extremely friendly & calm, and such an ideal person to have on your side!

Leading up to the wedding, she met with me & our caterer (who was also amazing) to do a venue walk-through, which was helpful for visualizing the day. The day before the big day, she directed all of our bridal party through our rehearsal, and I was also able to hand her all of the items for the next day (and there were many!). The day of, she & her assistant magically executed all the things on our (long) list, from setting up our guest book & escort cards, putting up our photo wall (with paper garlands & poms) & framing our ketubah, to coordinating our vendors, our ceremony, our grand entrance, and more. And after the reception ended, she packed up all of our items and helped get us all organized for a smooth exit from the venue.

We don’t know how we could have had such an amazing wedding without Ashley! She is definitely the coordinator that can guide any bride & groom through this crazy & beautiful process, and make their wedding dream a reality.

Hollie · Married on 04/15/2016

It is hard to express what a truly AMAZING job Ashley did as our wedding day of coordinator!! We had a terrible experience with our reception venue and having Ashley there was an absolute life-saver. Although she technically was the “day-of” coordinator, she helped throughout the wedding planning process and was always so clam and organized that it really made everything go so smoothly! She was always available with ideas and suggestions for any wedding planning questions I had, and always got back to me so quickly whenever I needed anything. When our venue coordinator stood us up for our tasting and final walkthrough, Ashley was so flexible and graciously agreed to drive all the way back out there later on when we were able to reschedule. When our venue lost 2/3 of our guest list for the gate, Ashley was there immediately to handle the situation. I’m sure she handled many other screw-ups by our venue that I don’t even know about because she constantly took the initiative to handle every problem, and left me out of it so that I was able to enjoy the day with my husband and family. I really can’t even express how thankful I am to have found Ashley. She is the best!

Brin · Married on 02/13/2016

We booked Ashley for month-of planning services, and it was THE BEST decision! Ashley was an enormous help in planning our wedding. Whenever we were feeling stressed out, or far behind in the planning process, Ashley's calm, confident demeanor helped us feel like we were in good shape. She efficiently handled all of the logistics for the wedding day, and made sure our venue looked absolutely stunning, and that we didn't have anything to worry about while we were getting ready. She also recommended some awesome vendors for us in the last few weeks.

I can't recommend Ashley enough for anyone getting ready to plan a wedding. Money very very well spent!!

Adore Wedding Design and Ashley are definitely worth it so you can enjoy the day. We used Ashley as a Day of Coordinator. She has excellent problem solving for last minute issues without involving the bride in them. Ashley was able to set everything up exactly how we imagined it, which is very impressive. Highly recommended.

Ron · Married on 06/20/2015

We used Ashley Mayo of AdoreWeddings Design for our wedding. Ashley was the first to respond to our multiple requests for an out-of-state wedding planner. She immediately engaged by attending our first tasting at the Hotel del Coronado. Since The Bride couldn't attend the food, wine, and champagne tasting, I (the Groom, had to rely heavily on Ashley so we could ensure the food was perfect. She helped me considerably and people at the wedding all said it was the best tasting food they had ever had at a large function. She helped with the selections of the floral, bakery, DJ, and videographer vendors. We could not have had a better, well-coordinated suite of vendors. They all worked so well together! She was instrumental in choreographing our wedding rehearsal, and met with us a second time the morning of our wedding to go over extra details with just the minister. She was so responsive, staying in daily contact with us via text messages, e-mails, voice-mails, all providing constant ideas and recommendations. She even ended up designing and delivering our wedding program handouts. She was there hours before the wedding, and was the last leave. She cleaned up after the formal dinner, and brought all the left over wedding trinkets to our room. She was always patient, professional, and provided a calming atmosphere to a very nervous couple. You can't go wrong with Ashley. Your only mistake will be not choosing her.
    Ashley was simply amazing!

From The Groom's point of view, if you want the perfect, hassle free and stress free wedding, your only choice is Ashley Mayo!

Carly · Married on 08/03/2014

I cannot recommend Ashley Mayo enough!!! We hired Adore Wedding Design to manage our hotel blocks as well as day-of coordinating for our August 3rd wedding on Coronado island; and this was absolutely one of the best planning decisions we made.

Ashley was professional, accommodating, and extremely thorough-- and she thought of everything! Ashley always made me feel like my wishes and concerns were a priority and her communication skills were excellent. She managed our various vendors (and our huge families!) with ease and a smile on her face, and went far above her day-of coordinating responsibilities.

We loved working with Ashley! Don't pass her up!

Kelsey · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I worked with Ashley for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with her service. She was so laid back and seemed so "stress-free" that it spread to me and made me feel so comfortable. She exceeded all of our expectations. Not only was everything done the way it was supposed to be, but beyond. We always received a reply when we had a question and were always pleased with the response. I would absolutely recommend Adore Wedding Design!! You will NOT regret it:)

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2013

I GOT MARRIED ON 6/18/2013 AND OUR WEDDING WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! TRULY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED, THANKS TO ASHLEY MAYO FROM ADORE WEDDING DESIGN. ASHLEY WAS BY OUR SIDE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING TO HELP US PLAN THE ENTIRE WEDDING. SHE WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLESSING AND SHE RELIEVED ALL OF OUR STRESS DUE TO THE WEDDING! THANK YOU ASHLEY!

ASHLEY RECOMMENDED AMAZING VENDORS, SENT TASK LISTS, DEVELOPED TIMELINES, COMMUNICATED WITH VENDORS, CALMED OUR NERVES, AND MADE OUR DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE. I TOLD ASHLEY HOW I ENVISIONED MY WEDDING AND SHE EVEN MADE ME MY VERY OWN WEDDING PINTEREST PAGE WITH GREAT WEDDING IDEAS FROM WHAT I HAD TOLD HER. FROM THIS PAGE I GOT ALL KINDS OF GREAT IDEAS THAT I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF WITHOUT ASHLEY. LIKE MY LOVE STORY CHALK BOARD, MY WINE CORK SETTING CHART, AND MY CENTERPIECES. ASHLEY WAS THERE FOR OUR FOOD TASTING, CAKE TASTING, MEETING WITH FLORISTS, AND SHE EVEN HELPED US PICK A RESTAURANT TO HOLD OUR REHEARSAL DINNER. WHEN THE DAY FINALLY CAME, SHE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME. SHE DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB OF SETTING THE WEDDING UP; SHE KEPT EVERYTHING FLOWING SO SMOOTHLY, I DIDN’T WORRY ABOUT A THING THE ENTIRE TIME! THE DECOR WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE HOPING FOR. WE ARE STILL GETTING COMPLIMENTS FROM GUESTS. OUR GUESTS SAID IT WAS THE BEST WEDDING THEY EVER WENT TO.

I WOULD 110% RECOMMEND ASHLEY FROM ADORE WEDDING DESIGN. I DON’T KNOW HOW I WOULD HAVE GOT THROUGH THE WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS WITHOUT HER. SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM! TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A WEDDING PLANNER AND WANTING THE WEDDING OF THEIR DREAMS GO WITH ASHLEY FROM ADORE WEDDING DESIGN. SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, AND WONDERFUL! HAVING ASHLEY AS OUR WEDDING CO COORDINATOR WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE. OUR WEDDING WAS AMAZING! THANK YOU ASHLEY FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS! YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL, TALENTED, AND CREATIVE.